Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2017, 10:06 AM   #9301
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

I think maybe she likes being wanted by you and likes the company. But if she really wanted to be with you long term I kind feel like she'd be a bit more eager to cement what you have into more of a relationship. You don't really want to grow on her, I don't think, or be someone that she gets used to the idea of. It may finally turn into something now, but 12 years down the track (if it lasts that long) you'll be in the same position as D. or my brother (interestingly also called D. and whose 12 year relationship also very recently came to an end), and it will be much worse then.

I think there are better relationships for you out there and Eules is right, you're sort of closing yourself off to them by focusing so much on someone who doesn't seem to be completely into you

I probably have the wrong end of the stick because I haven't been following this saga for the last month. These are just my initial impressions from the last few pages.

Old 05-27-2017, 10:55 AM   #9302
Eulogy
huh

Wait what about D?

Old 05-27-2017, 10:55 AM   #9303
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

It has nothing to do with that. Whether or not he reveals his feelings to her has nothing to do with how attractive she finds him. But I do wonder if her reluctance to make things official with him reveals a lack of reciprocity, that's all.

Old 05-27-2017, 10:56 AM   #9304
vixnix
Socialphobic

That was for poots.

D. And B. broke up. ...

Old 05-27-2017, 11:01 AM   #9305
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixnix View Post
It has nothing to do with that. Whether or not he reveals his feelings to her has nothing to do with how attractive she finds him. But I do wonder if her reluctance to make things official with him reveals a lack of reciprocity, that's all.
It demonstrates a lack of respect. Or maybe she's legit in love with two people. Who knows. But you can't let yourself get strung along like this. Yolo and all.

Old 05-27-2017, 11:02 AM   #9306
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
That was for poots.

D. And B. broke up. ...
Ah, that's too bad. Sorry D.

He seems like the type that can easily co-parent though so hopefully that's going ok.

Old 05-27-2017, 11:41 AM   #9307
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
I think maybe she likes being wanted by you and likes the company. But if she really wanted to be with you long term I kind feel like she'd be a bit more eager to cement what you have into more of a relationship. You don't really want to grow on her, I don't think, or be someone that she gets used to the idea of. It may finally turn into something now, but 12 years down the track (if it lasts that long) you'll be in the same position as D. or my brother (interestingly also called D. and whose 12 year relationship also very recently came to an end), and it will be much worse then.

I think there are better relationships for you out there and Eules is right, you're sort of closing yourself off to them by focusing so much on someone who doesn't seem to be completely into you

I probably have the wrong end of the stick because I haven't been following this saga for the last month. These are just my initial impressions from the last few pages.
what complicates it beyond that is that I am the reason we are not already together, not her. I was her first choice but wouldn't go to Asia with her because of my "real" girlfriend, who I was still trying to make things work with. I know her well enough to know that she is not entirely happy with her current relationship, and I know from our mutual friend that she has been doing a lot of thinking about whether she actually loves this guy and if he will ever really "get" her. But she has also invested 3 years in him and I think she feels a lot of fear and guilt over the prospect of leaving him.

Old 05-27-2017, 11:41 AM   #9308
redbreegull

also I just don't want another relationship, like this has totally killed my desire to be with anyone else at all the last few months. I can't even put my heart into dating apps. I just don't want to see anyone if it's not her.

Old 05-27-2017, 11:45 AM   #9309
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
I know RGB doesn't want or listen to my advice, but I wasn't kidding when I told him that it's not attractive to be a passive bitch like he's being. How can she respect you when you don't respect yourself in this situation? And if all your dreams come true and she eventually dumps him and gets with you, will she even view you as a equal? Or that she did you a favor by choosing you and now she expects to be treated like a princess forever?

This is when you need some guy friends around to tell you to stand up for yourself and tell her to go fuck herself. If she wants to get with you then she needs to dump the other dude but there are no guarantees that you'll be around when she does.
do you ever wonder why you are universally loathed, or are you suffering from Trump-level delusions of everyone being out to get you for some reason

Old 05-27-2017, 12:25 PM   #9310
redbreegull

fuck you rapist

Old 05-27-2017, 12:25 PM   #9311
redbreegull

I hope you die

Old 05-27-2017, 12:38 PM   #9312
redbreegull

again, ever wonder why you are universally loathed?

Old 05-27-2017, 12:49 PM   #9313
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
I will one day. But when that day comes, you will have been dead for years. Dead of a broken heart. A broken, little bitch, pussy heart, used and abused by a manipulative cunt that you have convinced yourself was in love with you. The second boyfriend, the one who gets to massage her feet while the other boyfriend gets to plow her.
wow poots, i'm not usually one of your haters but this is pretty severe for trolling

Old 05-27-2017, 02:08 PM   #9314
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

how? this is pretty much an average poots post

Old 05-27-2017, 02:26 PM   #9315
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

You would say that, fuzzy

Old 05-27-2017, 02:47 PM   #9316
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

I'm on my computer from 2012 instead of my phone (2.9 ghz i7, 8 gb ram) and having no problems loading this site or large pictures or anything. Maybe if you made more money, poots, you could afford a computer from 5 years ago.

Old 05-27-2017, 03:18 PM   #9317
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Also 50/50 mbps but these online tests clocked it at a bit more than that so at least I got that going for me

Old 05-27-2017, 04:28 PM   #9318
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty sp View Post
Does anyone feel completely alone in this life?
Only for as long as I can remember.

Old 05-27-2017, 04:54 PM   #9319
FoolofaTook

Quote:
That can't add up to happiness
No it doesn't. Maybe I should make friends? With females or rather A female, preferably.

Old 05-27-2017, 04:57 PM   #9320
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

I'll be your friend Took. But you have to share your mom with me.

Old 05-27-2017, 06:29 PM   #9321
Eulogy
huh

Why did rbg ignore my advice

Old 05-27-2017, 06:44 PM   #9322
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
what are your guys' experiences with benzodiazepines?

i took one or two a few months ago and it was as fucked up as i ever was in my life. like, i couldn't remember anything that happened for like 1-3 days, was feeling really phased out and weird, couldn't get it up, etc

it was during a night of drinking though

it was interesting to explore but i don't think i wanna do that again anytime soon
if you mix any amount of benzos with more than 1 beer/drink you will probably black out or at the very least fall the fuck asleep half sitting up with your shoes on and potato chips all over your bed

Old 05-27-2017, 06:46 PM   #9323
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

benzos were never fun for me, but they are good at helping you forget shit temporarily and they help my muscles relax. also good at ending panic attacks. they aren't too recreational for me though, but some people fucking love them.

Old 05-27-2017, 07:07 PM   #9324
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

so fucking hot today i don't know how i'll deal with summer. the air in my car is also out again. fucking car i'm not spending another fucking penny on you

Old 05-27-2017, 07:12 PM   #9325
FoolofaTook

I just learned how to say BORIS HEAVY ROCKS!!! in Spanish: BORIS PESADO ROCAS!!!

Old 05-27-2017, 07:13 PM   #9326
FoolofaTook

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
I'll be your friend Took. But you have to share your mom with me.
Are you a female. No you are not a female.

Leave.

Old 05-27-2017, 07:16 PM   #9327
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Does anyone feel completely alone in this life?
oh oh oh me

i want to die

Old 05-27-2017, 07:18 PM   #9328
FoolofaTook

U r not alone
i am here wit u
tho were far apart
ur always in my heart

Old 05-27-2017, 07:19 PM   #9329
FoolofaTook

In donnie darko it says everyone dies alone. that's some dark and deep shit right there.

Old 05-27-2017, 07:47 PM   #9330
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Donnie Darko is a classic "this is profound when you're in high school" kinda movie.

Great soundtrack tho.