Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2017, 11:39 AM   #61
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

she had the lowest approval rating of any candidate in history except the guy she lost to but its not the democrats fault for running another clinton after years of failed neoliberal compromise policy that has left the whole country in a fundamental decline and voter apathy at an all time high. no no. it was bernie ;(

scotty probably believes "america was already great" and for that he is the fucking enemy as much as any trumptard

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 11:41 AM   #62
scottytheoneand
Shut the fuck up!
 
scottytheoneand's Avatar
 
Location: "You are the poster child for an uninformed brainwashed American" -OmegaConcern
Posts: 19,707
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
i can't believe what a fundamentally cluless shitbrick you have to be to say that people liked hillary clinton & it was "bernietards" that ruined it for you
I'm an active democrat and have been a democratic socialist for most of my life. I give a lot of money to local Dem politicians. My Dem reps locally know me by name. I have spent countless hours working for the party over the past 30 years. Canvassing, running phone banks. etc.

MOST of the hundreds of people I've talked to (face to face not online) about Clinton last year supported her. My neighborhood is blue collar, 25% african american and 20% latino. last fall the yards around here will filled with Clinton yard signs. She had as much support here as Obama did.

When Sanders came here last year to speak a dozen or so people in Sanders T Shirts booed him continuously for his entire 45min stump speach. Those dipshits are not the Democratic Base.

 
scottytheoneand is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 11:41 AM   #63
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

scotty will probably be happy about this missile strike in a couple days

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 11:42 AM   #64
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
I'm an active democrat. I give a lot of money to local Dem politicians.
awful. drop dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand
When Sanders came here last year to speak a dozen or so people in Sanders T Shirts booed him continuously for his entire 45min stump speach. Those dipshits are not the Democratic Base.
hmm. cool. so how did your base turn out for winning the state for hillary? oh they *didn't* you say? In fact its one of the very states the democrats thoguht was a "blue wall" but lost to trump because they live in NPR bubbles and don't actually fucking know how to get people to vote for them? Hmm interesting.

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 11:45 AM   #65
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

it must be the left wing's fault that you guys can't win seats since you've never listened to us and ridicule what used to be new deal & great society ideas because the party was hijacked by neoliberal shitclowns named bill & hillary clinton

the party doesn't support single payer, it doesn't support free college, it doesn't support $15 minimum wage, it dances around any social policy as if it can't fundamentally endorse gay marriage or black lives matter, it continuously holds us hostage over supreme court nominations & horror stories of repeals of roe v. wade, but it doesn't have any concrete policy that helps people. the fact that nobody understands obamacare? thats the party's fault. thats' obama's fault. its not the "stupid bumpkins" that you continually denegrate because you're a mediocre white man from a small town & it makes you feel big.

you throw your money into a black hole, this party fucking sucks. and so do you, dude.

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 12:14 PM   #66
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

i mean your contempt for the poor alone is emblematic of the party as a whole

and i was thinking about it, even more emblematic, is how you see new voters excited about a candidate and instead of thinking hey how can i reach out to this person to get them to consistently vote democrat you talk about how much you've donated over the years & that they never show up & spit on them essentially. for you, the party functions like an allumni association. you pay your dues to use the facilities and cheer on the team no matter what. But with Democrats they can go 0-16 and they'll blame everyone but the coach & players.

Last edited by Trotskilicious : 04-07-2017 at 12:34 PM.

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 12:38 PM   #67
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

jesus i even just forgot that BERNIE SANDERS WON THE PRIMARY IN MICHIGAN

like are you seriously that deep in democrat spin media that you're going to forget that fuckin shit? holy fuck scotty how goddamn stupid are you

Last edited by Trotskilicious : 04-07-2017 at 12:47 PM.

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 12:40 PM   #68
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

Quote:
Bernie Sanders's narrow, one-point win in Michigan was seen as a major upset for the Clinton campaign, since Bernie Sanders had never led a poll in that state. Many theories about the failure of the Michigan polling circulated throughout the media, with most centering on pollsters' erroneous assumptions about the composition of the electorate stemming from the 2008 primary in Michigan not having been contested due to an impasse between the state party and DNC
wow weird so the democrat party doesn't know their base, how to poll, or even recognize what their voters want and then were SURPRISED when they lost the state to trump

and you give these people your money? jesus scot, did i tell you about my bridge?

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 12:43 PM   #69
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
When Sanders came here last year to speak a dozen or so people in Sanders T Shirts booed him continuously for his entire 45min stump speach. Those dipshits are not the Democratic Base.
i mean how fucking dumb are you, lmao lmao lmao.

he won your state which is more than hillary ever did ayyyy

that sentance doesn't even make sense, you're saying sanders voters booed sanders? what kind of nonsense is this, were you on pain killers, are you getting early onset alzheimers? also considering that bernie won the primary and trump won the general would you say you don't know what the fuck you're talking about ? the democrats don't even control any branch of government within your state & you blame "gerrymandering" good christ you're fucking dumb.

michigan is the epicenter of neoliberal democrats abandoning the unions

Last edited by Trotskilicious : 04-07-2017 at 01:18 PM.

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 01:08 PM   #70
Run To Me
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Run To Me's Avatar
 
Location: Where the frog spoils the leaf
Posts: 3,159
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
it must be the left wing's fault that you guys can't win seats since you've never listened to us and ridicule what used to be new deal & great society ideas because the party was hijacked by neoliberal shitclowns named bill & hillary clinton

the party doesn't support single payer, it doesn't support free college, it doesn't support $15 minimum wage, it dances around any social policy as if it can't fundamentally endorse gay marriage or black lives matter, it continuously holds us hostage over supreme court nominations & horror stories of repeals of roe v. wade, but it doesn't have any concrete policy that helps people. the fact that nobody understands obamacare? thats the party's fault. thats' obama's fault. its not the "stupid bumpkins" that you continually denegrate because you're a mediocre white man from a small town & it makes you feel big.

you throw your money into a black hole, this party fucking sucks. and so do you, dude.
Holding us hostage is a good way of putting it

Derrick Jensen wrote something after the election describing the democrat's employing a "good cop" routine and that rings true for me as well. Democrats have been banking so long on offering little more than a self righteous thrill: "pssst hey we're eagerly colluding in the systematic rape/destruction of planet earth and its most vulnerable populations BUT HEY at least if u join us it means you're not an ugly uneducated racist from the sticks, rite?!"

I mean I hate hate hated to see a sexist, dangerous, meanspirited bully like trump win but at the same time it's, to borrow your phrase, what we kinda actually truly deserve at this point

 
Run To Me is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 01:16 PM   #71
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

Quote:
BUT HEY at least if u join us it means you're not an ugly uneducated racist from the sticks, rite?!
this seems to be the key motivation for scott, who bends over backwards to denigrate the poor & ridicule christians and mock rural populations like so much of liberal media has done for almost 20 years now. they hate you scott, they hate you and the party so much they fell for trump

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 01:20 PM   #72
Poots
Minion of Satan
 
Poots's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,598
Default

Honestly though, what does the Democratic Party stand for? Forcing people to buy private health insurance? Limp-dicked environmental policies? Globalist expansionist capitalism? That seems to be their agenda to me.

The Republicans are just as evil, but they are blatant and don't give a shit about how they are perceived. And, they actually do something. They win elections, then they bulldoze everything in their path to do whatever they want, start wars, frack, etc. But the Democrats are just just a bunch of fucking pussies. Just shitstain politicians that should be drug out into the street and shot.

 
Poots is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 01:23 PM   #73
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

also for a lot of people like scotty & eulogy what their media believes & what the party believes in are the same thing and in fact the democrats almost never go out on a limb for anything. just think back about gay marriage, how reluctant every major candidate & officeholder was to actually say anything concrete. While the Republicans are out there drawing a hard line, Obama & Hillary and many of the rest demurred on it, didn't say anything, mush-mouthed a half-answer. thats the party scotty proudly pays into. good for you scotty. fun fact: hari-kari is done with two strokes, one horizontal and one vertical.

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 01:25 PM   #74
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
Honestly though, what does the Democratic Party stand for? Forcing people to buy private health insurance? Limp-dicked environmental policies? Globalist expansionist capitalism? That seems to be their agenda to me.
the Clintons & tony blair put a huggable face on Reagan/Thatcher style neoliberalism - they called it third way. Instead of appealing to traditional values, he appealed to the "progressive" consumerism of metropolitan baby boomers. So basically its all supply side tax cuts, free trade agreements, deregulation of wall street, and "humanitarian intervention" but vaguely pro gay, multicultural as long as it happens somewhere else, and HIP to COOL CATS like the rolling stones & bruce springsteen

also most of these boomer & gen x liberals believe in Fukuyama end of history shit

Last edited by Trotskilicious : 04-08-2017 at 03:45 PM.

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 01:27 PM   #75
Poots
Minion of Satan
 
Poots's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,598
Default

I wish the ghost of FDR would skullfuck Chuck Schumer on the floor of the Senate

 
Poots is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 01:28 PM   #76
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

i've said for decades that the democrats are toothless because there's no socialism in the party, then bernie happens & gets people excited and all shitheads like scotty can do is denegrate him & his voters because they aren't "part of the party" or something

i mean its just incredible because i'm not from michigan, i don't remember who won the primary but scot talks about it like hillary won in a landslide. and she lost the state twice. and he basically blames me. Democrats, good for nothing.

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 01:35 PM   #77
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

democrats ignore what voters want & republicans pay really close attention to what white men want

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 04:15 PM   #78
scottytheoneand
Shut the fuck up!
 
scottytheoneand's Avatar
 
Location: "You are the poster child for an uninformed brainwashed American" -OmegaConcern
Posts: 19,707
Default

Trots, almost all of your comments are straw man. you spend a lot of time freaking out over positions not even held by people who agree with you 90% of the time.

it's crazy.

 
scottytheoneand is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 04:19 PM   #79
scottytheoneand
Shut the fuck up!
 
scottytheoneand's Avatar
 
Location: "You are the poster child for an uninformed brainwashed American" -OmegaConcern
Posts: 19,707
Default

being lectured by someone who doesn't leave their house because internet over political support/participation is bizarre. Especially regarind "socialism" I've been a socialist (literally a card carrying socialist) for over 30 years.

The only equivilant of this kind of absurdity is the Spartacists who used to follow me around on campus back in college and blame me for killing Trotsky.

 
scottytheoneand is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:33 PM   #80
Poots
Minion of Satan
 
Poots's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,598
Default

Why the fuck would you carry around a socialism card?

 
Poots is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:40 PM   #81
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

because he's a dipshit, DSA prints out cards if you give them 10 dollars or something

actively sabotaging the socialist candidate & dragging him and his voters (who won his state, michigan, which hillary never won) after the election because the hawk neolib lost to dumbfuck mcgoo & his band of merry fascists is definitely not socialist behavior. its what farthuffing blue team democrat liberals do

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:51 PM   #82
Poots
Minion of Satan
 
Poots's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,598
Default

You should have been around to hear scotty going off on Jill Stein. You'd think she was Eva Braun for daring to suggest that we not have ex-pharmaceutical CEOs leading the FDA and CDC.

 
Poots is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 08:37 AM   #83
FoolofaTook
Socialphobic
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: The Walla Wallaean Vale
Posts: 13,004
Default

Farthuffing.

I like that. Thank you Trotskilicious, and a Happy Sabbbath to you.

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 08:38 AM   #84
FoolofaTook
Socialphobic
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: The Walla Wallaean Vale
Posts: 13,004
Default

Yesterday dk taught me milquetoast

today tlish shows me farthuffing

the more u know

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 02:46 PM   #85
scottytheoneand
Shut the fuck up!
 
scottytheoneand's Avatar
 
Location: "You are the poster child for an uninformed brainwashed American" -OmegaConcern
Posts: 19,707
Default


 
scottytheoneand is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 02:54 PM   #86
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

man you liberals never get tired of these fucking "GOTCHA!" tweets

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 10:36 PM   #87
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default




this is a good thread that shows how much liberal media including internet "left wing" stuff is completely engorged by tomahawk diplomacy

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 01:21 AM   #88
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 13,351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
Hillary (as well as Schumer and Pelosi)was praising the strike afterwards

Which is kind of when you know shit's gonna hit the fan

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 01:55 AM   #89
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 13,351
Default

Goddamn, that's some vintage-quality Trotsky right here.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 06:36 AM   #90
FoolofaTook
Socialphobic
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: The Walla Wallaean Vale
Posts: 13,004
Default

Are you drunk?

I am high.

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
billy corgan lunch was not cwilson.. surprise lucid_interval Pumpkins Archive 83 03-30-2013 03:36 AM
Quick question lucid_interval Pumpkins Archive 12 09-29-2011 11:25 PM
why are there so many new threads great poster Pumpkins Archive 17 09-05-2011 12:18 AM
People who are not accepting of others should just stay the hell away from me. Trotskilicious General Chat Archive 17 03-17-2011 08:07 AM
Hey moderators, why did you guys ban Warsaw. TuralyonW3 General Chat Archive 10 05-15-2007 08:49 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:45 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright 1998-2014