Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-2002, 12:57 AM   #1
Red Wine Cage

Post Zwan on The Osbournes

The kids went to see "Zwan,Billy Corgan's new band" with Elijah Wood.Ozzy didn't quite know what they were talking about so they told him it was "Billy Corgan,of Smashing Pumpkins"
Jack described them to his mom as "poppy, like MACHINA."

The daughter described it as "boring elevator b a c k ground music".

[This message has been edited by Red Wine Cage (edited 03-12-2002).]

Old 03-13-2002, 01:08 AM   #2
TiaraGurl

I nearly peed myself when Jack said we are going to see Billy Corgan's new band-of course no actual zwan footage.

Sharon told kelly she was "biased" (remember sharon osbourne was SP's manager for a little bit and left them in the lurch in europe-did that lawsuit ever get settled)

Elijah wood was cleaning cat pee it was great!

------------------
"Well everyone knows Custer died at the Battle of Little Big Horn what this book presupposes is: Maybe he didn't"

Old 03-13-2002, 01:13 AM   #3
Suck Smile

They seem like ok kids, but Jack is way off if he says that Machina is "poppy". If kelly doesn't like Zwan, she doesn't like Zwan.

BIG DEAL

Old 03-13-2002, 01:20 AM   #4
pale_princess

huh, ozzy's kids have a show?

Old 03-13-2002, 02:04 AM   #5
Patrick William

Quote:
Originally posted by pale_princess:
huh, ozzy's kids have a show?
Yeah... the show is basically them bitching at each other and swearing at Ozzy and Sharon. Then, they cut to Ozzy bitching about the 14967496749674397 dogs they have and then they show the kids bitching at each other again.

------------------
=====================
http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~parchamb/bootleg.htm
=====================

Old 03-13-2002, 02:56 AM   #6
ZeroHero3317

Yeah, Elijah and co. chatted it up with us a bit at the Roxy show.. apparently they weren't on the guest list... so to the end of the line they went..

Old 03-13-2002, 03:52 AM   #7
plume94

That show is SO FUNNY!!! A must see by everyone!! Just wish they had subtitles so you can understand Ozzy. Also, a good example of why one should not take drugs.

------------------
My BootList

Old 03-13-2002, 04:01 AM   #8
pale_princess

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by plume94:
That show is SO FUNNY!!! A must see by everyone!! Just wish they had subtitles so you can understand Ozzy. Also, a good example of why one should not take drugs.

what channel is it on?
i don't think we get it in canada.

Old 03-13-2002, 05:00 AM   #9
Stearnsie

Ha, I actually remember seeing Jack there. I didn't recognize him at first... but then it allll came back.

Old 03-13-2002, 09:37 AM   #10
The Gaddrow

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick William:
Yeah... the show is basically them bitching at each other and swearing at Ozzy and Sharon. Then, they cut to Ozzy bitching about the 14967496749674397 dogs they have and then they show the kids bitching at each other again.
Yeah, and it's fuckin great.

And Shaunnanananana, It's on MTV.

------------------
It's not enough, just a touch
It's not enough

Old 03-13-2002, 10:41 AM   #11
MayonaiseOfTheGraySkies

yeah, the daughter has a beef with billy. she was on the mancow show recently, promoting the show, and called him "a miserable horrid little man", or something to that extent. she said it with a lot of venom, it was pretty funny. but she said he's a great songwriter, just an awful person. they also dissed tommy lipnicki on the show for some reason.

Old 03-13-2002, 11:01 AM   #12
Luzer

Thumbs down

And who cares for what those crap say??

First of all: this "The Osbournes" crap is another proof that Ozzy only cares for money now.

His daughter likes Britney Spears, his wife tried to fuck with The Pumpkins and his son is just another alienated kid with no sense of what the world really is.

I know, i shouldn't judge them but come on... We're talking about Ozzy's relatives saying bullshit about Zwan...

It's my oppinion and if someone got hurt with this message i'm sory, but nothing will make me chang my mind.

------------------
I miss me... I miss everything i'll never be...

Old 03-13-2002, 11:19 AM   #13
MayonaiseOfTheGraySkies

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by Luzer:

It's my oppinion and if someone got hurt with this message i'm sory, but nothing will make me chang my mind.

you did really hurt me with that message. are you sure you won't change your mind?

Old 03-13-2002, 01:31 PM   #14
Junebug

I've only seen the first episode, but I think it's hilarious...the remote control fiasco was priceless. I can't believe the kids went to see Zwan...you would've thought Sharon would go ape on them or something.

And hey, there's nothing wrong with Jack. He's awesome. I'd date him http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/biggrin.gif

Old 03-13-2002, 02:53 PM   #15
MayonaiseOfTheGraySkies

Quote:
Originally posted by Junebug:
I can't believe the kids went to see Zwan...you would've thought Sharon would go ape on them or something.
as i recall, sharon has no problem with billy's music, just him as a person. i remember her saying she liked the pumpkins. (i know, SP aren't zwan...)

Old 03-13-2002, 04:39 PM   #16
Spaceboy411

If anyone missed The Osbournes last night it will replay tomorrow at 9pm

Old 03-13-2002, 05:06 PM   #17
Caine Walker

Quote:
Originally posted by Spaceboy411:
If anyone missed The Osbournes last night it will replay tomorrow at 9pm
that was just what i was going to do. thank you thank you.

Old 03-13-2002, 06:25 PM   #18
Lunadisarm

Yeah they seem like the craziest family... jeeze, I can't imagine living in that house for even a day.

Old 03-13-2002, 06:48 PM   #19
TiaraGurl

Quote:
Originally posted by Lunadisarm:
Yeah they seem like the craziest family... jeeze, I can't imagine living in that house for even a day.
watch out for the alien shit!

Old 03-13-2002, 07:18 PM   #20
Feeliums

Red face

I have heard of this show but have never seen it... thats ummm cool?

Old 03-13-2002, 09:26 PM   #21
Red Wine Cage

BTW, I wasn't getting mad or nothing that she didn't like Zwan, i was just pointing out what everyone said about Da Z [werd.]

the funniest thing is when Ozzy will just be walking at he looks so, like, out of it.

My friend at work calls Zwan 'Swine' because she misheard me the first time i mentioned them.

Old 03-13-2002, 10:33 PM   #22
Affectation

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by Red Wine Cage:

The daughter described it as "boring elevator b a c k ground music".

So true.

Old 03-14-2002, 12:29 AM   #23
CandyPotter

Yeah I just happened to get on the parking shuttle at school the other day and a local (San Diego) station had the Osbourne daughter on the phone. The second I sat down the DJ asked about the deal with Sharon and BC. The girl gave a relatively respectable answer, something to the effect of "Billy Corgan doesn't need a manager, the only manager for him is himself"... you know what I mean. I was just surprised that she said something so mellow.

Old 03-14-2002, 12:52 AM   #24
Siamese Dreamer

Lightbulb

Can someone... anyone who might possibly have taped that please upload it somewhere so I can see it, I live in Australia and we don't get good tv (or bad) it's all gay!!!!
I wanna c this cause it sounds so fucking funny

Old 03-14-2002, 12:58 AM   #25
Mathboy

You know, The Osbornes is one of the most relentlessly entertaining programs that I've seen in the last couple of years. They're all fucking nuts, which, of course, is the best part. And Ozzy is so helpless! But, I mean, the really funny part is that they bicker so much, but nobody ever seems to get really seriously pissed, you know? It's like harmless (if vitriolic) infighting all of the time. . . which, of course, is hugely entertaining if you're not personally involved.