Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-10-2017, 12:55 AM   #91
run2pee
Minion of Satan

When your shopping for a new ken doll at toys rus n it feels warm in your bathing suit parts

Your got pedowood

Old 11-10-2017, 09:12 AM   #92
run2pee
Minion of Satan

RIP in piss Louis CK

Old 11-10-2017, 12:21 PM   #93
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Retraction retracted.

Old 11-10-2017, 06:54 PM   #94
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Although his candid response is refreshing, his apology leaves a lot to be desired imo "i only showed my dick after i asked first" wtf

Old 11-10-2017, 08:26 PM   #95
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

So did he cum or just give it a few cheeky pumps?

Old 11-10-2017, 09:17 PM   #96
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Well, shit.

Old 11-10-2017, 09:18 PM   #97
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Fuck it, I give up. I appreciate nobody's art anymore.

Old 11-10-2017, 09:20 PM   #98
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post
Although his candid response is refreshing, his apology leaves a lot to be desired imo "i only showed my dick after i asked first" wtf
That part was definitely way off-base. That aside, I thought it was a pretty human and appropriate acknowledgement of his misdeeds that may've meant more had he said it before the story broke.

Old 11-10-2017, 09:21 PM   #99
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Have you checked out Burzum yet?

Old 11-10-2017, 09:54 PM   #100
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
That part was definitely way off-base. That aside, I thought it was a pretty human and appropriate acknowledgement of his misdeeds that may've meant more had he said it before the story broke.

Old 11-11-2017, 11:22 AM   #101
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
well what he said until a week ago, before it broke, was actually that it's all lies and rumors. that might diminish his "apology" (sorry is not a word he used, instead he used "admired") a tiny bit!

Old 11-11-2017, 11:36 AM   #102
fuzzyroes
Banned

Man, that's some weird stuff. Invites a couple fellow comedians he just met to hang out and as soon as they come in and sit down he gets naked and starts whacking off in front of them.

Old 11-11-2017, 11:38 AM   #103
fuzzyroes
Banned

Hard to understand what the thrill in doing something like that would be. I mean the guys famous for crying out loud. If he showed a little class and effort he could probably get with any kind of woman he desired.

Old 11-11-2017, 11:49 AM   #104
Cool As Ice Cream

fuzzy, you should know very well that some people just aren't able to show even a little class.

Old 11-11-2017, 11:55 AM   #105
fuzzyroes
Banned

Yeah, people fucking suck. It's just that Louis CK's public persona is that of a sensible, even keeled guy. It's kind of a trip to learn that he's this erratic perverted guy in real life.

I guess it shouldn't be a surprise. Most celebrities personas are in actually the complete opposite of who they are in their private life.

Old 11-11-2017, 11:57 AM   #106
fuzzyroes
Banned

Can't wait to hear Vix's take on this

Old 11-11-2017, 03:32 PM   #107
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
well what he said until a week ago, before it broke, was actually that it's all lies and rumors. that might diminish his "apology" (sorry is not a word he used, instead he used "admired") a tiny bit!
Yeah it wasn't even an apology was it? More like a carefully calculated "ok i'll go away for a bit so when i come back we can have the 'resurrection of a flawed genius' storyline and i can keep some of that marketshare ive worked so hard for"

Sorry but ITS FINALLY NOT ABOUT YOU, MAN

Old 11-11-2017, 03:45 PM   #108
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

I don't expect a "real apology" from him or anyone else who is trying to save the shambles of their career, it is calculated no matter if they mean half of it or nothing.

but at some point, he should know when to hire a copy editor. just saw this for example

https://qz.com/1126593/we-edited-lou...-real-apology/
https://i.imgur.com/TuFS9hX.jpg?1

Old 11-11-2017, 04:24 PM   #109
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

I will say, at least he says first and foremost that the stories are true. If nothing else, at least the victims don't have to listen to MRA-types and fuzzbros who might insist they were making their abuse stories up for fame, attention, money, etc.

If only shitheels like Spacey, Ratner and Weinstein could do the same, at the very least.

Old 11-11-2017, 04:25 PM   #110
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

There's no graceful way out or around this. Going away is a good start. Compensation for the victims would be the next step.

Old 11-11-2017, 05:14 PM   #111
The Omega Concern
Banned

Victims? In pedo and rape cases, sure. These comedian ladies experience with the sad reality of Louis CK as it was, should not be aligned with such nor compensated in similar fashion. I don't have a better word for it, for they are not victimless by what happened, but I would hate to see their circumstance mixed-up with more serious offenses.

Old 11-11-2017, 05:29 PM   #112
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

I agree that Louis CK should not be compared to Bill Cosby (who committed rape), Kevin Spacey (who attempted to rape at least one child and sexually assaulted many men), or anyone like that. But they are definitely victims of sexual assault, which Louis CK caused and should be held accountable for in some way.

Old 11-11-2017, 05:31 PM   #113
ilikeplanets
Braindead

A naked, masturbating Louis CK is a literal nightmare of mine. Yuuuuuuuck. I always had a bad feeling he was a sick fellow.

Old 11-11-2017, 05:54 PM   #114
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

i kind of get aroused by that thought.

Old 11-11-2017, 06:22 PM   #115
ilikeplanets
Braindead

There's a sub-reddit for that

Old 11-11-2017, 06:42 PM   #116
FoolofaTook

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
i kind of get aroused by that thought.
Apparently it doesn't take much to turn on a denizen of Kazachstan.

Old 11-11-2017, 06:43 PM   #117
FoolofaTook

I don't understand why those ladies didn't push him out of a window or something. Now that would have been hilarious.

Old 11-11-2017, 06:56 PM   #118
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
A naked, masturbating Louis CK is a literal nightmare of mine. Yuuuuuuuck. I always had a bad feeling he was a sick fellow.
Well, I mean, he kind of made a career out of telling us all how 'sick' he was, via his stand-up. It was all kinda there, if we listened close enough.

Old 11-11-2017, 06:57 PM   #119
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Having said that, this will never not be funny:

Old 11-11-2017, 06:59 PM   #120
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
I agree that Louis CK should not be compared to Bill Cosby (who committed rape), Kevin Spacey (who attempted to rape at least one child and sexually assaulted many men), or anyone like that. But they are definitely victims of sexual assault, which Louis CK caused and should be held accountable for in some way.
I cautiously agree with this. Not sure what he did warrants tossing out all of his work and forgetting he ever existed, but he definitely deserves whatever is coming to him. If only because he brushed aside initial reports as "rumors." Again, if that apology had come out a month ago, it would've gone a long way towards his redemption.