Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2017, 10:58 PM   #181
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,009
Default

Just google the laundry list of health concerns that come with taking this hormone replacement therapy. You'd be astonished.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:00 PM   #182
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,009
Default

Ultimately, I'm a libertarian though, so people can do what they want.

I met this one guy who had these horns implanted into his head and he got his tongue split in half and he had all these tattoos on his face and to me it's like "hey, knock yourself out man, if you like it, who am I to judge" But it doesn't have to mean that I think it's a good idea.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:01 PM   #183
reprise85
Submortal
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: Now, I'm not a professional psychologist, but I am an amateur psychologist. And I think that your spontaneous eye-watering may have something to do with your father.
Posts: 27,981
Default

gender is complex, you don't understand it, i don't understand it. don't pretend you know what makes sense medically or psychologically when you have no idea

 
reprise85 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:02 PM   #184
reprise85
Submortal
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: Now, I'm not a professional psychologist, but I am an amateur psychologist. And I think that your spontaneous eye-watering may have something to do with your father.
Posts: 27,981
Default

i totally love the ideas of doctors rubbing their hands together coming up with the next needed medical procedure to keep them in business, though

 
reprise85 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:04 PM   #185
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,009
Default

I've spent a lot of time researching this out of sheer curiosity Reprise. I'm not just flapping my gums without context about this.

Ultimately, I'm not ridiculing anyone who wants to go through with it. I just chose to be skeptical about it. I shouldn't be called a bigot for that. It's unfair.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:07 PM   #186
buzzard
Apocalyptic Poster
 
buzzard's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,070
Default

How would you define "research" in this context, though?

Can't help but think you're referring to reading a bit of anecdotal evidence online.

 
buzzard is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:14 PM   #187
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 25,898
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
I've spent a lot of time researching this out of sheer curiosity Reprise. I'm not just flapping my gums without context about this.

Ultimately, I'm not ridiculing anyone who wants to go through with it. I just chose to be skeptical about it. I shouldn't be called a bigot for that. It's unfair.
man shut the fuck up you stupid fucking hillbilly shithead

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:14 PM   #188
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,009
Default

Ehhh. It's not a cause I feel passionate about or anything. I don't really wanna argue about it here because the vocal contributors are quite staunch in their support for it, so what good is it gonna do?

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:15 PM   #189
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 25,898
Default

it's unfair

why don't you whine to daddy trump you fucking white bitch

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:15 PM   #190
buzzard
Apocalyptic Poster
 
buzzard's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,070
Default

To me, that just sounds like you're copping out because you don't have an argument.

 
buzzard is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:16 PM   #191
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 25,898
Default

also fuzzy you are NOT a libertarian but I'll add it to the list of words you don't know

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:17 PM   #192
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
man shut the fuck up you stupid fucking hillbilly shithead
Oh get over yourself. No ones gonna give you brownie points for this hippie persona that you try so hard to sell.

Your true colors have been expressed time and time again so don't play the knight in shining armor with me. No ones buying it.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:18 PM   #193
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
it's unfair

why don't you whine to daddy trump you fucking white bitch
lmao you're white too

Good grief, you can't make this stuff up with this guy.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:19 PM   #194
buzzard
Apocalyptic Poster
 
buzzard's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,070
Default

Would it bother you to learn that Ivanka and Melania Trump have spent hours under the knife to achieve the looks you've repeatedly drooled over despite the lack of any medical benefits and the added risk of complications?

 
buzzard is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:20 PM   #195
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
To me, that just sounds like you're copping out because you don't have an argument.
Nah man. In all sincerity, if I go and explain myself with detail It'll likely just get swept aside under the accusation of trolling. And plus, I don't wanna offend anyone who is transgender themselves.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:22 PM   #196
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
Would it bother you to learn that Ivanka and Melania Trump have spent hours under the knife to achieve the looks you've repeatedly drooled over despite the lack of any medical benefits and the added risk of complications?
I don't see any evidence that Ivanka has, but yeah, I'm definitely anti-plastic surgery. It's superficial and I personally thought Melania looked way better before she had the very noticeable face-lifts.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:25 PM   #197
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 25,898
Default

fuzzy go fuck yourself you stupid asshole. go get a fucking GED

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:28 PM   #198
teh b0lly!!1
Socialphobic
 
teh b0lly!!1's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 14,571
Default

can we all try to get along

 
teh b0lly!!1 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:28 PM   #199
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,009
Default

Jeeze, you're quite angry lately man... Pot smoking not working as a successful crutch anymore?

I'm 8 days sober, I feel great. You should follow suit.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:31 PM   #200
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 25,898
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Jeeze, you're quite angry lately man... Pot smoking not working as a successful crutch anymore?

I'm 8 days sober, I feel great. You should follow suit.
you should choke on this d

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:31 PM   #201
buzzard
Apocalyptic Poster
 
buzzard's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,070
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
In all sincerity, if I go and explain myself with detail It'll likely just get swept aside under the accusation of trolling.
If they did that, you could calmly respond that their counterargument fails in its focus upon your identity and/or motives.

Why express this much and only hint at a less superficial take on the subject?

 
buzzard is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:36 PM   #202
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,009
Default

lmao IRL

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:37 PM   #203
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
you should choke on this d
look at the bro using his homophobic rhetoric

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:47 PM   #204
FoolofaTook
Braindead
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: The Walla Wallaean Vale
Posts: 17,472
Default

I'd like to lick you're mother's ass.

For being so old.

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:47 PM   #205
FoolofaTook
Braindead
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: The Walla Wallaean Vale
Posts: 17,472
Default

THE FULLTOKE AFFECT

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:48 PM   #206
FoolofaTook
Braindead
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: The Walla Wallaean Vale
Posts: 17,472
Default

IRREGARDLESS

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:50 PM   #207
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 25,898
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
You'd better be glad you're not an old man in a theater fuzzy. Rgb would kick your ass for being so old.
oh look it's my favorite sitcom, My Dad The Nazi

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:52 PM   #208
FoolofaTook
Braindead
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: The Walla Wallaean Vale
Posts: 17,472
Default

Fuck them rbg. Their just trying to aggravate you. Smoke treez because you can you lucky bastard and make love to all those beautiful women and leave fuzzrod and poots to their miserable 'lives.'

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:52 PM   #209
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
You'd better be glad you're not an old man in a theater fuzzy. Rgb would kick your ass for being so old.
haha

We've all seen photographs, I don't think he's gonna be beating up many men in his life

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:55 PM   #210
buzzard
Apocalyptic Poster
 
buzzard's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,070
Default

Okay, so you won't delve into your argument against transgenderism because you're afraid of being accused of trolling and/or of offending people...

...so you've elected, instead, to troll and insult redbreegull.

 
buzzard is offline
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:35 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright 1998-2014