Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2014, 11:52 PM   #31
Elphenor
Braindead
 
Elphenor's Avatar
 
Location: Shivers
Posts: 15,393
Default

Hahaha.
I touched a nerve huh?

 
Elphenor is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 11:53 PM   #32
Eulogy
huh
 
Posts: 61,704
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
Hahaha.
I touched a nerve huh?
no, you're just obviously young and stupid. no nerve to be touched here.

 
Eulogy is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 11:53 PM   #33
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,643
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
plenty of my young, attractive, and socially well adjusted friends are ALL ABOUT tinder these days
yeah what's the deal with tinder anyway

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 11:53 PM   #34
Eulogy
huh
 
Posts: 61,704
Default

i am genuinely curious as to what a 20-year-old san diego d-bag finds attractive these days though.

 
Eulogy is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 11:54 PM   #35
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,643
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
no, you're just obviously young and stupid. no nerve to be touched here.
exactly. it's like talking to kreatorkind about spotify, or music in general. it's like trying to explain to juliana why "do what makes you happy" is an impossibility for the vast majority of the human race and is a bourgoise fantasy...

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 11:54 PM   #36
Eulogy
huh
 
Posts: 61,704
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
yeah what's the deal with tinder anyway
you just see pictures and say yes or no. if someone you say yes to also says yes to you, you are notified, and then you can chat. kind of elegant in a way i suppose. and it's location based i think.

 
Eulogy is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 11:55 PM   #37
Eulogy
huh
 
Posts: 61,704
Default

and if you say yes to someone and they don't say yes to you, i don't think they ever know you said yes to them. so it kind of avoids rejection in that way.

 
Eulogy is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 11:56 PM   #38
Eulogy
huh
 
Posts: 61,704
Default

i mean it's still rejection by omission i guess but that seems less hurtful?

 
Eulogy is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 11:57 PM   #39
Eulogy
huh
 
Posts: 61,704
Default

the drawback is that you know literally nothing about them. a friend of mine was chatting with this girl for a bit and then she dropped the "well i have to go to church this morning" bomb and that ended it. a little bit of wasted effort.

 
Eulogy is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 11:57 PM   #40
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord
 
duovamp's Avatar
 
Location: heavy metal pool party
Posts: 35,160
Default

I feel like that'd depress me.


Yes to all.
Zero notifications.

 
duovamp is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 11:57 PM   #41
Eulogy
huh
 
Posts: 61,704
Default

wasn't actually "have to" more of a "i'm going because i am a religious person"

 
Eulogy is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 11:57 PM   #42
Elphenor
Braindead
 
Elphenor's Avatar
 
Location: Shivers
Posts: 15,393
Default

Dude, fuck you
Yes I only care about Sex. How does that make me some horrible person? And im not actually suggesting online dating is for losers. My Dad met his wife there and they're perfectly normal people.
Jesus fucking christ

 
Elphenor is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 11:59 PM   #43
Eulogy
huh
 
Posts: 61,704
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
Dude, fuck you
Yes I only care about Sex. How does that make me some horrible person? And im not actually suggesting online dating is for losers. My Dad met his wife there and they're perfectly normal people.
Jesus fucking christ
well in and of itself it doesn't. the fact that you wear it like a badge of honor does. and the fact that you seem to want to dehumanize all women to the point where they only exist as wet holes for your dick also makes you appear to be a complete fucking douche.

and you are from san diego and describe yourself as attractive. i know your type.

 
Eulogy is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:00 AM   #44
Elphenor
Braindead
 
Elphenor's Avatar
 
Location: Shivers
Posts: 15,393
Default

Tinder sounds wayy too easy. Like, no way that works.

 
Elphenor is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:01 AM   #45
Eulogy
huh
 
Posts: 61,704
Default

i can't even with this anymore

 
Eulogy is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:01 AM   #46
Order 66
Socialphobic
 
Order 66's Avatar
 
Posts: 11,885
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
Tinder sounds wayy too easy. Like, no way that works.
er..

 
Order 66 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:01 AM   #47
Elphenor
Braindead
 
Elphenor's Avatar
 
Location: Shivers
Posts: 15,393
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
and you are from san diego and describe yourself as attractive. i know your type.
Fuck off with that.

 
Elphenor is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:02 AM   #48
Eulogy
huh
 
Posts: 61,704
Default

i should not have to explain how this works to someone who is in its target demographic

 
Eulogy is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:02 AM   #49
Eulogy
huh
 
Posts: 61,704
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
Fuck off with that.
but, i do. i absolutely do.

 
Eulogy is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:03 AM   #50
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,643
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
you just see pictures and say yes or no. if someone you say yes to also says yes to you, you are notified, and then you can chat. kind of elegant in a way i suppose. and it's location based i think.
i might be able to deal with this more, the questionnaire is what pisses me off so much about ok cupid

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:04 AM   #51
Eulogy
huh
 
Posts: 61,704
Default

as a gay man i could get my dick wet any hour of any day if that's what i wanted. so i have to chuckle at straight men who act like it's some sort of noble cause to fuck strangers and not have any sort of emotional connection to anyone ever.

so passe.

 
Eulogy is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:04 AM   #52
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,643
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
the drawback is that you know literally nothing about them. a friend of mine was chatting with this girl for a bit and then she dropped the "well i have to go to church this morning" bomb and that ended it. a little bit of wasted effort.
i prefer this much more to the "what the fuck do we talk about" phenomenon of OK cupid dates

i mean the woman i know that uses tinder is this real bombshell zatfig lady that i'm all about but then she asked me if i knew who david icke was

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:05 AM   #53
Eulogy
huh
 
Posts: 61,704
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
i might be able to deal with this more, the questionnaire is what pisses me off so much about ok cupid
it really is a no-to-low risk game. so i say go for it. you really can't lose unless you'd be crushed by no one reciprocating. but it's just a location based app so you can't take it too seriously. imo.

 
Eulogy is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:06 AM   #54
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,643
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
Yes I only care about Sex. How does that make me some horrible person?
Well someday you'll get an explanation from a pretty woman that really likes you

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:07 AM   #55
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,643
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
it really is a no-to-low risk game. so i say go for it. you really can't lose unless you'd be crushed by no one reciprocating. but it's just a location based app so you can't take it too seriously. imo.
wait i thought this was grinder

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:08 AM   #56
Elphenor
Braindead
 
Elphenor's Avatar
 
Location: Shivers
Posts: 15,393
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
but, i do. i absolutely do.
Lol.

I've lived in SD for like 6 months and other people describe me as attractive and I have moderate success with woman despite being socially retarted. So Im just assuming im somewhat attractive.
I personally never saw it.

Also, I used to be all about love but just got awfully hearybroken so just fuck that shit

 
Elphenor is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:08 AM   #57
Eulogy
huh
 
Posts: 61,704
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
wait i thought this was grinder
tinder is basically grindr for straight people. and somehow less scandalous. probably because it doesn't result in as many one off sexual encounters.

 
Eulogy is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:10 AM   #58
Eulogy
huh
 
Posts: 61,704
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
Lol.

I've lived in SD for like 6 months and other people describe me as attractive and I have moderate success with woman despite being socially retarted. So Im just assuming im somewhat attractive.
I personally never saw it.

Also, I used to be all about love but just got awfully hearybroken so just fuck that shit
i wrote off the first "retarted" as a typo but i won't do the same for the second.

you seem like a dumb fuck. and you're probably not attractive. the fact that you never saw it means that others are probably just being nice to you.

 
Eulogy is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:11 AM   #59
Elphenor
Braindead
 
Elphenor's Avatar
 
Location: Shivers
Posts: 15,393
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
as a gay man i could get my dick wet any hour of any day if that's what i wanted. so i have to chuckle at straight men who act like it's some sort of noble cause to fuck strangers and not have any sort of emotional connection to anyone ever.

so passe.
It's not like that at all though.
It's more like Sex is just a natural body function that people make an unnecessary big deal about.

Ideally Id like for us all to be friends who fucked sometimes.

 
Elphenor is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:11 AM   #60
Eulogy
huh
 
Posts: 61,704
Default

also any 20-year-old saying that they "used to be all about love" jesus fucking christ can i gouge my own eyes out

 
Eulogy is offline
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
okcupid makes me laugh Nimrod's Son General Chat Archive 49 01-11-2009 10:37 AM
can someone explain this to me T&T General Chat Archive 5 11-04-2008 02:11 PM
Can anyone explain the latent content of this dream I had? AWM05 General Chat Archive 4 10-18-2007 07:09 PM
How many times have you had to explain that James Iha... jamesey Pumpkins Archive 15 02-12-2007 10:28 AM
pic post (itt i visually explain equinoctial gale) Mariner General Chat Archive 12 09-28-2006 06:37 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:28 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright 1998-2014