Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2018, 11:38 PM   #211
WeilandFan
Apocalyptic Poster

Cool to see D'arcy talking to fans, and glad to see she's doing so well in her injury recovery.

Old 03-19-2018, 02:02 AM   #212
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Funny thing: one of the commentators calls himself Stone Gossardish, reminding of the Pearl Jam guitarist, D'arcy told to be the one member of the band, she dislikes.

http://frostsnow.com/assets/thumbnai...441c8ca24e.jpg

Old 03-19-2018, 02:32 AM   #213
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

BIG DRAMA with Jackass Bates:

https://thenpmom.files.wordpress.com...hl0326gout.jpg

Can he give 100% with this fatal injury...?

Last edited by Corgan's Bluff : 03-19-2018 at 02:42 AM.

Old 03-19-2018, 04:06 AM   #214
amoergosum
Minion of Satan

https://i.imgur.com/mssJpLY.png

https://cps-static.rovicorp.com/3/JP...er=allrovi.com

Old 03-19-2018, 04:32 AM   #215
whywontyoulistn
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Yeah man, it's certainly baffling. It's not like Jack Bates is an in demand musician. They could have paid him to be on retainer and he'd happily accept.
This. I've lost count of the number of times I've seen bands on tour with a guitar tech, friend, hired gun, or member of another band filling in for an absence. Illness, babies, passport problems, conflicting schedules, you name it. It wouldn't take long for a competent musician to learn a fixed SP greatest hits set, so why not have an understudy?

Old 03-19-2018, 09:47 AM   #216
themadcaplaughs
Apocalyptic Poster

I wonder how Melissa Auf der Maur stabbed D'arcy in the back. The narrative from the band at the time was that they went to Melissa after D'arcy bailed out on touring. I wonder if maybe Melissa had been talking with the band while D'arcy was still a member.

Old 03-19-2018, 10:05 AM   #217
incubator
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
I sort of feel the same... If they just had Billy/James/JC/whoever on bass and keys then it feels like the real deal... Billy and James holding down the fort is exciting! Sliding James in with Jeff.... eh, takes away the importance of having him back IMO.

I was sorta just hoping for a fresh start. No Jeff, No Bates, No whomever... Just get some new people in with the original members.

what darcy said about "oh gee i got in a hole with this wrestling thing" is true. thats what he's gone to everyone with.

and they go "oh yeah sure billy" because they're reasonable grownup guys who did very well out of playing with billy. It's not a real reunion. the band is Jeff and Billy. james and jimmy are guests come to pay back 5...pence for getting them in the circus. people are gonna be quite disappointed by the role james plays in this.

Old 03-19-2018, 10:54 AM   #218
amoergosum
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadcaplaughs View Post
I wonder how Melissa Auf der Maur stabbed D'arcy in the back. The narrative from the band at the time was that they went to Melissa after D'arcy bailed out on touring. I wonder if maybe Melissa had been talking with the band while D'arcy was still a member.

>>>

Quote:
After the KISS shows in LA, Billy and James came over to my apartment and told me they would give me three months off. That was in the spring. Even before that, I met some people who were [setting up] a movie with me and Jeordie [White] and Mickey Rourke. They actually wanted me to get in touch with Melissa auf der Maur too (chuckles). So I was going to continue with that, and when Billy found out I was working towards doing that, he was furious, and had someone call me. They said, ‘Billy thinks that if you’re well enough to do a movie, you should be well enough to be in the studio. So you have to come back.’ I said, ‘Tell Billy to call me himself then.’ Billy would never call me himself; he would always have somebody else call me.
Quote:
First I was in LA trying to do some movie stuff, but the Mickey Rourke movie never panned out. I tried to get a hold of Melissa for that, they wanted her, and I was like, ‘Okay, I’ll give her a call.’ She wouldn’t answer my call, and this was right after Billy and James had told me they were giving me three months off. Billy had already spoken to Melissa, because there was no reason she wouldn’t call me back.
https://www.alternativenation.net/sm...w-in-20-years/

Old 03-19-2018, 10:58 AM   #219
themadcaplaughs
Apocalyptic Poster

I read that interview, but that does not necessarily mean Melissa "stabbed her in the back." Maybe Billy spoke to Melissa and told her D'arcy quit already. To me, stabbed in the back would mean Melissa knew, with complete certainty, that D'arcy still considered herself in the band and Melissa still went behind D'arcy's back and took the gig. Perhaps that happened, but it always seemed like she accepted the gig after D'arcy quit/was fired. It seems like D'arcy just feels sour that Melissa took the job without calling her first.

Old 03-19-2018, 11:23 AM   #220
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

a little different from when varg stabbed euronymous in the back

Old 03-19-2018, 12:07 PM   #221
myosis
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by incubator View Post
It's not a real reunion. the band is Jeff and Billy. james and jimmy are guests come to pay back 5...pence for getting them in the circus. people are gonna be quite disappointed by the role james plays in this.
holy shit, you're right! they're gonna pay back that 5 pence after all! they got around to it sooner or later.

Old 03-19-2018, 03:29 PM   #222
houseofglass11
Minion of Satan

OK great on not needing surgery

Old 03-19-2018, 04:32 PM   #223
DemonUnicorns
Ownz

But why wouldn’t Melissa answer her call then

Old 03-19-2018, 04:40 PM   #224
amoergosum
Minion of Satan

https://i.imgur.com/2FNXgvz.gif

Old 03-19-2018, 11:32 PM   #225
majesty
Pledge

I see all you neckbeards gaslighting D’arcy and I am judging the shit out of you. You are the reason why this fandom sucks.

Old 03-20-2018, 01:21 AM   #226
jakobtheliar
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
a little different from when varg stabbed euronymous in the back

Fantastic joke mate.

Also.
Norwegian black metal is a little scary.

Old 03-20-2018, 03:19 AM   #227
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesty View Post
I see all you neckbeards gaslighting D’arcy and I am judging the shit out of you. You are the reason why this fandom sucks.
No beard, just gas...

Last edited by Corgan's Bluff : 03-20-2018 at 03:33 AM.

Old 03-20-2018, 03:31 AM   #228
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Still waiting for the latest Smashing Pumpkins interview to the New York Times.
Takes a long time for a daily newspaper to publish it...

https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...ad&oe=5B49EECB

Old 03-20-2018, 07:45 AM   #229
TheAeroplane
Demi-God

I think Billy tried to have D'arcy included in the reunion and he was quite polite about it, the texts show he wanted her to be included in whichever way she was comfortable.

Old 03-20-2018, 07:49 AM   #230
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

wow fresh new perspective

Old 03-20-2018, 07:55 AM   #231
VoxUpDoc
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAeroplane View Post
I think Billy tried to have D'arcy included in the reunion and he was quite polite about it, the texts show he wanted her to be included in whichever way she was comfortable.
I agree, especially when you consider he didn’t meet with her, didn’t inc lude her in the studio sessions and arranged another bassist for the tour.

And then when he belittled her contribution, ridiculed her appearance by proxy and smeared her when she made their conversations public.

Polite and inclusive.

Chemtrails and God.

Tea and wrestling.

Mean-spirited drug addicts and shapeshifting transexuals.

Old 03-20-2018, 08:07 AM   #232
Butt Pope
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody View Post
shapeshifting transexuals.
Please don’t dox me

Old 03-20-2018, 09:10 AM   #233
themadcaplaughs
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody View Post
I agree, especially when you consider he didn’t meet with her, didn’t inc lude her in the studio sessions and arranged another bassist for the tour.

And then when he belittled her contribution, ridiculed her appearance by proxy and smeared her when she made their conversations public.

Polite and inclusive.

Chemtrails and God.

Tea and wrestling.

Mean-spirited drug addicts and shapeshifting transexuals.
and Pavement

Old 03-20-2018, 09:21 AM   #234
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

tune?

Old 03-20-2018, 12:59 PM   #235
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Billy wanted D'arcy to feel "comfortable" by doing already a huge tour, not only without having played music together with her since 18 years, even without having personaly met her again at all?

Last edited by Corgan's Bluff : 03-21-2018 at 12:55 AM.

Old 03-20-2018, 01:32 PM   #236
Shadaloo
Apocalyptic Poster

He was never going to incIude her out of petty jealousy and not wanting to have his judgment questioned on any level, which of course was the main thing she contributed to the band - grounding and opposition. Without her he would have sunk the ship and he knows it.

Her being present would be to him as good as admitting he was never solely responsible for the band's success. Which of course he just can't do.

Old 03-20-2018, 01:49 PM   #237
Skradgee
Boardcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corgan's Bluff View Post
Many new comments of D'arcy under her Alter Ego Fey Wutt, posted on Billy's birthday:

astrocreep7 • a month ago
Looks like Billy is trying to get D'arcy involved in a way that she is most comfortable. He said do you want to do the full tour or a guest spot on a couple songs? Just let me know what you can handle, because we can't announce your position and then take it back. Billy's trying to figure out where she stands. She needs to jump on a plane and head out there. It needs to be the original 4, to have a real reunion.

s1aver astrocreep7 • a month ago
He's a back peddler. If he meant it then after she said she want's to be involved 100% and would be fine by then, the conversation would of been over. He's fishing for excuses. I mean she is still saying she wants to be involved the only reason she wouldn't be is because he want's her as an ornament to help sell the new stuff and not a real reunion. It's the same reason that he didn't call her to come to the studio to do the one song like he was suppose to(he didn't know about the injury then).
He'd prefer Jack Bates as the primary bassist, which is fine, but that's not a reunion. Sure it's been a while but that doesn't mean she isn't capable. And I don't think it would be that hard to find out if you really wanted to after which you could have this conversation.

astrocreep7 s1aver • a month ago
He definitely wants a real reunion. Saying you want to do something doesn't mean you are actually capable anymore. She is leaving everybody (not just Billy) so unsure. He said this a "maximum high pressure tour." There is no room for error. Everything could be handed to her and still nobody actually knows what she can do. You can't give half answers and be floating around somewhere across the country. You have to take action and get out there, prove you can do it.
I like D'arcy. I'm a fan of all 4. None of this is going in the right direction, as of now. I personally think there is still bitterness in the air after 20 years. Time healed for Iha but not D'arcy is how I see it. Reading the texts I don't see her full heart into the project, and neither does anybody else.

s1aver astrocreep7 • a month ago
Sorry but I honestly think that's bullshit. He needs the cash more, his career needs this, because she stepped away from the spotlight, and he's arranging the reunion. It's lunacy Billy's isn't doing more to get her involved and just wants another fake reunion. He's been in contact with her for 2 years. If he had doubts why wait till the last minute to air them. You'd think that'd be the first thing you'd do. She consistently said she wanted to be a part of stuff but he never told her about stuff or invited her. And that was at least in part corroborated by the texts. So it seems silly to say she wasn't their so her heart wasn't in to it. Besides who can tell anything about anyone heart from a text message anyways.
I really doubt she's forgotten how to play but if you're gonna accuse someone and cut them out of their own reunion(because a reunion belongs to all the members), maybe you should base that statement on something. Because telling D'arcy that you're gonna do a reunion and someone else is gonna be primary bass is retarded. Why would anyone with any integrity take part in that, other than a payday.

Fey Wutt s1aver • a day ago
... and thank you again.
... tho i doubt some of these people will understand what you are saying either.
:/

astrocreep7 s1aver • a month ago
I just read her full interview on the other page. I do agree with you that she should 100% be a part of the tour. And it is strange that he waited until the last minute to not ******* her 'fully'. There must be a reason that the entire camp (the band and associates) has not reached out to her. She claims to have reached out to James Iha and he ignores her calls. I don't see Billy influencing that at their older age and experiences. I also don't know if that is even true. Also doubt Billy "needs" cash when he is in the ballpark of $50 million.
All I'm saying is I will be at MSG most likely, and it would be cool if things get patched up by then. But think about it, there must be a bigger reason than Billy's ego. I know he can be an egomaniac at times but this is a sensitive subject. And he has definitely mellowed out at 50 and has a kid now. There has to be a reason NOBODY is siding with her story. But I will give you that they should have all 4 jammed in the studio and see what happened. It was all rushed fast without her.
**Wow I'm getting tired of talking about this now, haha

Fey Wutt astrocreep7 • a day ago
Yeah.
i bet it's exhausting trying to convince people that you're an expert about something you know absolutely nothing about.

Fey Wutt s1aver • a day ago
THANK YOU!!!!!
It's nice to see that at least a few people know how to read these days!

Fey Wutt astrocreep7 • a day ago
he never asked me how i wanted to be involved .
You really should read all of the texts over again very carefully.
you will see that I said
I want to be involved in everything.
all of it.
and he told me not to come to the studio. He told me on the phone that he'd already gotten a different bass player
and i had no matter what happened, i had no opportunity to be the bass player on the tour.

timmy hendero • a month ago
unless i read that wrong looks like Billy is trying to accommodate?

Fey Wutt timmy hendero • a day ago
yes.
you read it wrong-
and apparently you did not read the whole thing
Billy comes right out and says that "he James,Jimmy, and Jeff"
need to do everything perfectly or the band will never make it out of the country .

timmy hendero Fey Wutt • 8 hours ago
yeah i dont care to much anyway

Mike Lidstone • a month ago
I still can't make heads or tails of this... she won't say what her problem is specifically or show what Billy's or the band's objection to her problem is. She just keeps showing things that talk around the issue.

Fey Wutt Mike Lidstone • a day ago
i kept saying i wanted to do it
Billy kept saying,
That's great but you don't understand.
Finally he admitted that he had another bass player and he only wanted me on the tour
a little, tiny bit so that calling the thing a reunion of all of the original members wouldn't be a complete lie.

Mike Lidstone Fey Wutt • 21 hours ago
That doesn't make any sense. Why wouldn't he want you for the whole thing? He seems to think you wouldn't be able do it, which you have disputed saying you are healthy and ready to go. Or he also seems to believe that you weren't really interested. I suppose it will come out in the New York Times interview. In any event, thanks for writing me D'Arcy, I'm just a fan! -Mike

eviltimeban • a month ago
Sounds like Billy was really trying to make it work, was conscious she had a shoulder issue, and wanted to ease her back into the rock n roll life. Billy and the others have been touring / playing gigs in some shape or form over the last 18 years. D'arcy hasn't. If you took someone who'd never toured before, ever, they'd have a nervous breakdown probably.
Billy seemed to be hoping to ease her back to touring, with a view to being full time eventually. She got her nose out of joint because she wasn't in the studio, but so what? It was one song.

Fey Wutt eviltimeban • a month ago
No. I asked billy if there was any chance at all to play bass for the tour. He laughed at me and said, "You think you can play better than Jack Bates?!"
and i said , "just say i did. is the ANY CHANCE that i could be the tour bassist?" and he said "no"
you need to read that again son. Also: i couldn't get to LA.
I had a torn rotator cuff.

Barry Egan Fey Wutt • a month ago
Fans have been waiting for you to be a part of the SP since you have left D'arcy, maybe that intimidates Billy or maybe he simply wants the new SP music to be his creation and not have to work around what he perceives as your issues.
Either way , it will never be a SP reunion without you there, and the fans know this, and Billy will find this out.
Much love and best wishes to you, you remain a legend

Fey Wutt Barry Egan • a day ago
that's sweet. Thank you.
You're very intuitive.
Billy has always perceived & treated me as a threat.

reality Fey Wutt • a month ago
You appeared to have no issue when you thought it was Jack White. Regardless, at the end of the day, it's his band and you haven't been on stage in two decades. Easing into things is best. Showing up in the studio would have been nice, and if your talent was still there, you would have shown that at rehearsals.
All that said, thanks for being the sole human being who calls BC out on his shit.

Fey Wutt reality • 2 days ago
There were no rehearsals.
I wanted to be involved w/the recording.
All of it, and everything else.
Billy told me NOT to come.
Who replaces me for this "reunion" is irrelevant.
I just happen to be a fan
of The White Stripes.
I'd never heard of Jack Bates before.
As far as not having played w/the band in a long time?
Well that's why it's called a reunion, isn't it?
And if the rest of the band had any doubts about my skills or talents;
whether or not I would've been able to do it?
then they should have said something before they made me an offer.
I helped plan this reunion for a year and a half.
Believe me:
there were no such doubts on anyone's part as to whether i could do it or not.
Also? i had been practicing for MONTHS and Billy knew that.
please don't talk about "reality" when you have no idea what happened.
You were not there.
Billy has over the years repeatedly publicly stated how he respects me because I walk my talk.
I'm not a liar & the whole band and everyone who's ever worked with us and me knows it.
The same most certainly can NOT be said of Billy.
as for it being his band?
He got his way by throwing
huge and frequent temper tantrums.
I was the only person who would stand up to him.
Billy didn't even think of the name.
he stole it from his "best friend" at the time.

Jeff Fey Wutt • a month ago
all i know is is saw the pumpkins in probably '99 with D'arcy on bass at the small saint andrews hall in detroit and it was fantastic. i cant see me going to any reunion without d'arcy on bass. Like i wanna see some dude on bass with this band. I'm out..a damn shame

Fey Wutt Jeff • a day ago
Yes, it is a shame isn't it?
It really is.
It's too bad that Billy won't see it.

Trovoid Fey Wutt • a month ago
We need you to be a part of this reunion. Unfortunately I can't see narcissistic Billy looking past these articles. I can tell he's just so worried about failing that he'd rather play it safe as usual. He can't just prop some other woman (or man) up on stage and think we won't notice the difference.. There's only one bassist for SP and he should be giving you a chance and not be treating this like some sort of negotiation.

Fey Wutt Trovoid • a day ago
he's incredibly insecure.
If i'm the bass player and the tour was a stellar success he couldn't deal with it.
He already told me over the phone that he believes that the fans only care if i'm back and
that they don't really care about whether or not the other original members are there.
I told him that that was not true.
People want the original band back.
ALL of us.
Sadly, I could not convince him.

Trey Smith Trovoid • a month ago
Umm...Melissa Auf de Maur?

Fey Wutt Trey Smith • a day ago
go see her play her own stuff.
she wrote nothing in S.P.
she played my bass lines and only for 1 tour.
Plus? i thought she and i were friends.
Guess not cause she stabbed me in the back.
(not by playing w/the Pumpkins, but the sneaky way she went about it)
i was there from the beginning for 12 years.

Trovoid Trey Smith • a month ago
I've heard she is most likely ruled out completely. Plus it wouldn't be an original reunion which is a huge selling point for most people.

Fey Wutt Trovoid • a day ago
Thank you.
People don't seem to know what the word means, do they?

Bomb Cyclone Fey Wutt • a month ago
Can anyone do something they haven't done in nearly 20 years, as well as someone who's been doing it recently? I'm sure he's difficult, but trying to ease you in to it all seems reasonable from outside here.

Fey Wutt Bomb Cyclone • a day ago
I've been playing.
Billy knows it too.
and my shoulder is fine, thanks.

Shinobi Jedi Fey Wutt • a month ago
Team D'arcy all the way.

Fey Wutt Shinobi Jedi • a day ago
�� Thank you.

JaneSmith100 Fey Wutt • 5 days ago
Are you better now D’arcy? 4-6 weeks for a rotator cuff injury is not really that long. Hope you’re feeling better. I think underneath it all, he DOES want to work with you. You, James & Jimmy are the original people that really KNOW him. And you guys don’t worship him as a god.
D’arcy, I hope you’re doing better, I’m still going through this injury I have (hip) & IK at our age we don’t just “bounce back” sadly.
Love to you.

Fey Wutt JaneSmith100 • a day ago
Yes, thanks.
i'm much better.
4-6 weeks wouldn't be a realistic amount of time to heal from such an injury but I injured my shoulder in September of last year.
I went to the Dr.s in January
of this year.
I also have had daily help to allow my shoulder to heal so i'm very lucky.
I hope that your injury heals
quickly and isn't terribly painful.
If your injury is tendon or ligament related ask your dr. about hyalauronic acid.
It can be gotten in bulk on amazon very cheaply and it really does speed up the healing process for these kinds of injuries.
Take care.
D*

Sean Ridgeley Fey Wutt • 22 days ago
It really seems like you need to sit down and have a face to face or at least a phone call; there is so much room for misunderstanding in text and a matter like this is far too delicate to risk misunderstandings over.
We want to see you back in the band so bad; I really hope you guys find a way to make it work eventually. But of course your mental and physical health should come first, so if it's not good for you then don't do it.
Wishing you well.

Fey Wutt Sean Ridgeley • a day ago
We spoke on the phone for 1 & 1/2 years planning this reunion & tour.
Actually the idea was not to just do a reunion tour, but to be a band again, do it right this time and have fun doing it.
Billy got cold feet.

Sara Bea Delgado Fey Wutt • 23 days ago
NO D´ACY NO PARTY! without her i dont wanna see this tour

Fey Wutt Sara Bea Delgado • a day ago
��
Thank you.
It certainly isn't the party that Billy is trying to sell it (so very expensively!!!) as.

Hellob73 • a month ago
The screenshots don't seem unreasonable. What seems unreasonable are her responses. Instead of saying ok or I'm with my mom or sorry I wasn't in LA, etc.
she should have got on the next plane and shown them what she can do. No excuses. She should have been working on the bass the second she heard rumors of a reunion. If she got to the studio and Billy felt she wasn't up to speed, then she should lock herself in a room and practice until she was.
I really want her there but he's right when he says that no one knows your skill level anymore. No one has heard you for 19 years. He's trying to put together a real rock star tour, not a golden oldies one where fans are more forgiving.
I feel bad for her but she's not showing that she has the drive to prove that she deserves the full spot.

Fey Wutt Hellob73 • a day ago
I helped PLAN the reunion.
Read the thing again.

Jayson Yaunk • a month ago
It will not truly be a Smashing Pumpkins reunion without D'Arcy. #TeamD'Arcy

Fey Wutt Jayson Yaunk • a day ago
thank you.

Stone Gossardish • a month ago
Billy comes off as pretty well here to be honest, after a first read.
I like the idea of D'arcy coming back in pieces. I hope it still happens.
The both should admit that this whole saga has done more to promote SP than just about anything in a very long time. So this is not all bad.
Let's at least all get in a room, gang, and see how it sounds. See how long she can play, see how long Billy can sing (hi, Billy), and see if they can do a great tour that sounds great.
Since I have your ear, Bill, there's still time for you to shake that "for studio only" stamp that's on your voice. There's still time to make a great live record and explain to people that first one sounded so bad bc Virgin did what it did.
There's not many more steps SP can take, but doing a real reunion and doing it right, or at least better than this information saga, is a good idea.
PS. If you all totally have us and this is some kinda cooked up wrestling type deal, we owe you a major hat tip.

Shinobi Jedi Stone Gossardish • a month ago
Try to keep in mind you're applying your own civil tone to his words when D'arcy knows him to be passive aggressive. Apply that tone and tell me if it still sounds reasonable.

Stone Gossardish Shinobi Jedi • a month ago
Very fair point. He's been Bitter Bore-Again for many years longer than he's been the new Billy.

Fey Wutt Stone Gossardish • a day ago
There is no new Billy.
He's just become a
quiet, liar (instead of a screaming one) and manipulates people more politely.
I found out the hard way.

Stone Gossardish Fey Wutt • a day ago
How you put that was f'n brilliant.

Fey Wutt Stone Gossardish • a day ago
Do you REALLY think that Billy would read this?
Not on your life.
I'm completely aware that i'm giving them more publicity than they EVER would have had for another one of Billy's fake pumpkin reunion tours.
This whole reunion started with me and Billy nearly 2 years ago.
He and i spoke about it for a year and a half.
I helped plan it.
Maybe you didn't read everything?
Maybe you just need to read it more carefully.
BTW: i've been playing bass again since before Billy and I spoke again the 1st time and he knows it.
They all know it.
it was never a question of whether or not I could do it.
They're trying to save their butts by using that as an excuse after the fact.
shit fuckers can type

Old 03-20-2018, 01:57 PM   #238
brothahi4L
Apocalyptic Poster

Wink Omg

[quote=TheAeroplane;4427607]I think Billy tried to have D'arcy included in the reunion and he was quite polite about it, the texts show he wanted her to be included in whichever way she was comfortable.[/QUOTE

For me, darcys behavior concerning making private messages public- shows me
- that she is an idiot. Thats a no go. Billy was nice to her, offering- but her childisch ego got hurt.... And then she felt betrayed, misunderstood blablabla.....

If the first new sp song is shit- then i am out

Old 03-20-2018, 03:05 PM   #239
Oklahoma Sexual
Apocalyptic Poster

yes, "shit" was the working title. it's been fun, huh?

Old 03-20-2018, 04:11 PM   #240
houseofglass11
Minion of Satan

[quote=brothahi4L;4427695]
Quote:
I think Billy tried to have D'arcy included in the reunion and he was quite polite about it, the texts show he wanted her to be included in whichever way she was comfortable.[/QUOTE

For me, darcys behavior concerning making private messages public- shows me
- that she is an idiot. Thats a no go. Billy was nice to her, offering- but her childisch ego got hurt.... And then she felt betrayed, misunderstood blablabla.....

If the first new sp song is shit- then i am out
How exactly was he nice to her? He brought forth the idea of a full band reunion and then couldn't level with her honestly when he changed his mind.