Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2020, 01:02 AM   #31
reprise85
Wizard

Location: I'm surprised you guys are so big on rap, considering it's the most masochistic music of any genre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
It's a silly little clip that made me chuckle, relax man
you are not that stupid, stop being disingenuous

Old 02-06-2020, 01:39 AM   #32
fuzzyroes
Banned

Well, this isn't really the platform for me as a Christian to get into my issues with Judaism.

Plus, on Tweeter, I often retweet a lot of younger folks when they make something creative.

Old 02-06-2020, 01:41 AM   #33
fuzzyroes
Banned

And no one else here has the stones to share their own personal Tweeter. So it's easy to cherry pick certain items with a guy like me who's openly transparent on some of these platforms

Old 02-06-2020, 02:21 AM   #34
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

the only Shiny i care about are Shiny Pokemon in pokemon go. i caught a shiny wurmple yesterday, so yeah.... life is prettty sweet right now

Old 02-06-2020, 02:51 AM   #35
fuzzyroes
Banned

Hey Reprise, can you and the other mods delete any posts that people are posting from my Twitter feeds?

This is getting ridiculous. People are cherry picking little things out of a vast array of content from my feed to post here and then I become on the chopping block having to justify myself when I'm trying to follow the rules, but then the mods allow people to start confrontations with me about stuff I'm not even discussing here. And then I see people losing their shit about a cherry picked thing I shared on social media in the gen forum as if I POSTED THEM HERE. It's incredibly idiotic

I've even requested before that my Twitter handle and feed not be posted here and for the mods to delete any such content posted by others.

As far as me getting along goes, Yes, I did post something sticking up for Billy IN the Bernie Sanders thread, but since it was on the genforum, I thought it was fair game.

Good god, I don't know what it is but some of you guys seem on EDGE

Last edited by fuzzyroes : 02-06-2020 at 02:56 AM.

Old 02-06-2020, 03:17 AM   #36
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
Hey Reprise, can you and the other mods delete any posts that people are posting from my Twitter feeds?

This is getting ridiculous. People are cherry picking little things out of a vast array of content from my feed to post here and then I become on the chopping block having to justify myself when I'm trying to follow the rules, but then the mods allow people to start confrontations with me about stuff I'm not even discussing here. And then I see people losing their shit about a cherry picked thing I shared on social media in the gen forum as if I POSTED THEM HERE. It's incredibly idiotic

I've even requested before that my Twitter handle and feed not be posted here and for the mods to delete any such content posted by others.

As far as me getting along goes, Yes, I did post something sticking up for Billy IN the Bernie Sanders thread, but since it was on the genforum, I thought it was fair game.

Good god, I don't know what it is but some of you guys seem on EDGE
Much easier way is saying goodbye to you.

Old 02-06-2020, 03:29 AM   #37
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
Much easier way is saying goodbye to you.
Ehhh I don't even care, this place feeds off negativity and it's not emotionally healthy for anyone here.

I'm of the belief that this place needs someone to kick around like a gymnasium ball. When there's no whipping boy, the content dries up quicker than water in the Sahara desert.

The truth is, you guys only enforce moderation when it suits your prerogative. If I got ahold of RBG's facebook or something and started posting that here, it wouldn't fly. But you guys act as if you run the place in an auspice of fairness, but it's all petty and self-serving and not for the betterment of the overall community.

You guys will go out of your way to run anyone out of the community who doesn't fit with the approved narrative, Netphoria has become a cult like environment where competing ideas don't exist. And now, the mods here allow everyone to showcase my off-platform activity in an effort to turn the remaining users against me. It's unbelievable really, but not surprising. This sort of pettiness has been a growing phenomenon here over the years and it perfectly correlates with the diminishing engagement on the platform

Last edited by fuzzyroes : 02-06-2020 at 03:39 AM.

Old 02-06-2020, 07:05 AM   #38
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

fuzzypalms, it is absolutely disingenuous to act like your Twitter feed being posted here is why people hate you. I just do it to make Shallowed sweat/spread rep. Everyone else already knows you are deplorable. Your social media account surprises no one.

Seriously. Take it from one of two people who don't want to see you banned. Your Twitter feed is absolutely repulsive. That there are morons out there thinking like you do is a sad, frightening fact.

Old 02-06-2020, 09:04 AM   #39
smashingjj
spiritual dealer

Location: My dad is from the Balkans, so he used to wear speedos.
Angry

Quote:
If I got ahold of RBG's facebook or something and started posting that here, it wouldn't fly
Man if i get my hands on his fb feed!

Old 02-06-2020, 12:45 PM   #40
Joey Goldberg
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by a man who is in fact NOT fuzzyroes, who i would neverdream of quoting! View Post
And no one else here has the stones to share their own personal Tweeter. So it's easy to cherry pick certain items with a guy like me who's openly transparent on some of these platforms
you never shared your Twitter though did you? it was just easily findable considering you used the same fucking name you use here

btw twitter =/= facebook, for obvious reasons

Last edited by Joey Goldberg : 02-06-2020 at 12:56 PM.

Old 02-06-2020, 01:55 PM   #41
BillyBaldhead
Amish Rake Fighter

New album will be called Royal Rumble, no winners, no losers, only Starz!

Old 02-06-2020, 02:16 PM   #42
Woody
Apocalyptic Poster

Hey fuzzy roes

Just wanna say I read your twitter feed thanks to this thread.

Youíre a fucking moron dipshit tool.

That is all.

Peace x

Old 02-06-2020, 02:50 PM   #43
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
It's a silly little clip that made me chuckle, relax man
Antisemite

Old 02-06-2020, 02:59 PM   #44
smashingjj
spiritual dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
Antisemite
yeah well you just wait till I get my hands on your Facebook feed, that shit sure wouldn't fly here!

Old 02-06-2020, 03:01 PM   #45
Joey Goldberg
Demi-God

i found it guys! who would have thought... his real-life name is Red Bree Gull!

Old 02-06-2020, 03:04 PM   #46
Joey Goldberg
Demi-God

whatever happened to separation of board & book though eh?

Old 02-06-2020, 03:06 PM   #47
smashingjj
spiritual dealer

his avatar is his actual face?

Old 02-06-2020, 03:08 PM   #48
Joey Goldberg
Demi-God

is yours not?

Old 02-06-2020, 03:41 PM   #49
smashingjj
spiritual dealer

As a Christian, I only got into the Bible two weeks ago, and yes

Old 02-06-2020, 04:57 PM   #50
buzzard
Minion of Satan

I'm still pretty new to my Christian faith, but it's at least clear that snakes aren't to be trusted.

A blog I've been reading that's all about the Lord, guns and the impact of melanin upon one's willingness to commit crime recently posted a meme comparing colubrids to the Ashkenazi Jews that own the media, too.

Old 02-06-2020, 05:03 PM   #51
johncg
Apocalyptic Poster

The further we push fuzzy, the more he descends into creating an alt right conspiracy theory about Netphoria.

Tell us all about how we are limiting your free speech fuzzy! It’s hilarious.

Old 02-06-2020, 05:14 PM   #52
redbreegull

Quote:
Well, this isn't really the platform for me as a Christian to get into my issues with Judaism.

Plus, on Tweeter, I often retweet a lot of younger folks when they make something creative.
when you finally get pushed off the board, I hope it was worth it for you to make a complete fucking idiot out of yourself over and over and over in every venue we had to offer. I hope it was worth it for you to be an obnoxious right wing shitstick until people literally could not stand you so much that people on a different page on this board are uniting to get you banned.

Go to therapy. Get your high school level certificate. Fix your fucking life, or you really will die alone.

Old 02-06-2020, 05:15 PM   #53
redbreegull

you can't even better yourself, how the fuck do you think you are going to run a god damn farm?

Old 02-06-2020, 07:40 PM   #54
Joey Goldberg
Demi-God

T w e e t e r

Old 02-06-2020, 09:32 PM   #55
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Goldberg View Post
T w e e t e r
Iíve noticed that young ish right wing people still resort to this and I have no idea why. Does he also call trump the trumpster

Not that young libs are immune to it. But it seems like I am seeing less of drumpf and Cheeto in chief so maybe thereís been progress

Old 02-06-2020, 09:36 PM   #56
Joey Goldberg
Demi-God

he's called his very own self "the fuzz man," you do the math!

Old 02-06-2020, 09:42 PM   #57
Joey Goldberg
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncg View Post
The further we push fuzzy, the more he descends into creating an alt right conspiracy theory about Netphoria.

Tell us all about how we are limiting your free speech fuzzy! It’s hilarious.
what do you think's bigger, his theory or the FUCKING BAN FUZZY thread?

Old 02-06-2020, 10:55 PM   #58
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Goldberg View Post
i found it guys! who would have thought... his real-life name is Red Bree Gull!
That's not his real name.

He's a sneaky cryptojew, so he obviously Anglicized it.

His birth name is Redberg Ullstein.

Old 02-06-2020, 10:57 PM   #59
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
when you finally get pushed off the board, I hope it was worth it for you to make a complete fucking idiot out of yourself over and over and over in every venue we had to offer. I hope it was worth it for you to be an obnoxious right wing shitstick until people literally could not stand you so much that people on a different page on this board are uniting to get you banned.

Go to therapy. Get your high school level certificate. Fix your fucking life, or you really will die alone.
We live in a world that seems more divided than ever. I don't think that's a coincidence, I believe it's by design. Political and social engineers have always risen to power under these divide and conquer strategies. In my thoughts, I don't think we should fall for it. We gotta rise above it and not see man for his political beleifs, but for what's in his heart.

I respect you and the right for you to have your ideals and I think the same should be applied to the conservative side of the aisle. Cause really, especially when it comes to American politics, it's more one and the same than people would like to believe.

Old 02-06-2020, 10:59 PM   #60
Joey Goldberg
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
That's not his real name.

He's a sneaky cryptojew, so he obviously Anglicized it.

His birth name is Redberg Ullstein.
does this mean the "Disco King" fb i found is a lie as well?

damn, you really can't find an honest man any more - I bet even Jesus C lied to us simple folk