Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2017, 09:44 PM   #3571
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!
 
MyOneAndOnly's Avatar
 
Location: "You are the poster child for an uninformed brainwashed American" -OmegaConcern
Posts: 20,634
Default

spent 4 hours getting inked tonight. my upper arm sleeved from the elbow up. I probably have 4 or 5 more sessions to finish it. He did the line work today. Now it all needs to be shaded and filled.

 
MyOneAndOnly is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 09:51 PM   #3572
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!
 
MyOneAndOnly's Avatar
 
Location: "You are the poster child for an uninformed brainwashed American" -OmegaConcern
Posts: 20,634
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Just cancelled my foodstamps. Think I made the receptionist (a woman's) slightly uh damp.

Unfortunately she was humming along to Wonderwall. Total deal breaker.
you are an EARNER now. Nimrod's son wouldn't be proud. hold your head high and look down at the takers!

 
MyOneAndOnly is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 09:52 PM   #3573
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!
 
MyOneAndOnly's Avatar
 
Location: "You are the poster child for an uninformed brainwashed American" -OmegaConcern
Posts: 20,634
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Guys this job is salaried. Full benefits. And colligiate babes galore.

Sweet Satan please.
i am happy for you. if you lived here i would come over right now with a dime bag and some local IPA to celebrate

 
MyOneAndOnly is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 09:56 PM   #3574
FoolofaTook
Immortal
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Posts: 25,092
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
I have smoked weed on probably 2/3 of all days since Fall 2008. I also have severe depression and anxiety but am pretty high functioning, never noticed weed impairing my ability to complete tasks or think or write or anything when I am not actually high. This summer I went almost 7 weeks without smoking which was my longest break in many years, and I noticed zero difference in my cognitive skills, reactions times, blah blah.

I don't doubt that a lot of people are inevitably impaired all the time if they smoke too much weed but I honestly couldn't tell a difference except in my tolerance for weed.
Or maybe smoking all that weed has impaired your ability to tell the difference in your high and sober functioning levels.

just a taught.

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 09:59 PM   #3575
FoolofaTook
Immortal
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Posts: 25,092
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
i am happy for you. if you lived here i would come over right now with a dime bag and some local IPA to celebrate
I hate you so much. I have two grams withering away right next to my bed.

They will continue to wither.

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 10:00 PM   #3576
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!
 
MyOneAndOnly's Avatar
 
Location: "You are the poster child for an uninformed brainwashed American" -OmegaConcern
Posts: 20,634
Default

wither or not i wish you well!!

 
MyOneAndOnly is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 10:01 PM   #3577
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!
 
MyOneAndOnly's Avatar
 
Location: "You are the poster child for an uninformed brainwashed American" -OmegaConcern
Posts: 20,634
Default

i just took two Tramadols and half a bottle of wine.

i'm drunk, fuck

 
MyOneAndOnly is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 10:04 PM   #3578
FoolofaTook
Immortal
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Posts: 25,092
Default

Tramadols are groovy. Sigh. I will eat cereal and read Ethiopian Volunteer stories. You guys think I can find an Abyssinian maid (on a dulcimer she played singing of mount abora)?

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 10:04 PM   #3579
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 29,750
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Or maybe smoking all that weed has impaired your ability to tell the difference in your high and sober functioning levels.

just a taught.
it's possible but for instance I worked much harder and got better grades in college when I was smoking weed (edit: smoking weed 2-3 times a DAY) than in high school where I thought drugs were bad mmmkay

Last edited by redbreegull : 09-26-2017 at 10:11 PM.

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 10:07 PM   #3580
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
About to go to the bus station and on to my interview. Heart is racing.

o my
Took, whenever lifes kicking you in the jewels just remember the iconic chorus from Chumbawumba's "Tubthumping"

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 10:10 PM   #3581
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead
 
teh b0lly!!1's Avatar
 
Location: PROWLING THE BADLANDS
Posts: 15,926
Default

damn Took just laid some truth bombs on me out of nowhere

i've been smoking weed pretty much everyday recently cause it's just been too hard to deal with the depression on my own. i mean i realize it's not the best way to cope but it's A way.

are you never smoking weed again Fulltoke?

 
teh b0lly!!1 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 10:18 PM   #3582
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
it's possible but for instance I worked much harder and got better grades in college when I was smoking weed (edit: smoking weed 2-3 times a DAY) than in high school where I thought drugs were bad mmmkay
Dude, you're in such denial regarding your marijuana problem. Weed leads to depression and anxiety you know, and you've been doing it so long that you probably don't even recognize the effects it's had on you. Drugs in that large a scale are a problem no matter what the substance.

You should really address the problem before it leads to other issues man.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 10:20 PM   #3583
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
damn Took just laid some truth bombs on me out of nowhere

i've been smoking weed pretty much everyday recently cause it's just been too hard to deal with the depression on my own. i mean i realize it's not the best way to cope but it's A way.

are you never smoking weed again Fulltoke?
Any time a drugs used as a crutch it's gonna eventually implode on you and lead to disastrous results. Might not be today, might not be tomorrow, might not even be 2 years from now, but when it happens it won't be pretty.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 10:24 PM   #3584
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead
 
teh b0lly!!1's Avatar
 
Location: PROWLING THE BADLANDS
Posts: 15,926
Default

ok but why are you acting so sanctimonious when you only recently acknowledged you have a problem with alcohol, and are in the process of quitting these days yourself?

 
teh b0lly!!1 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 10:28 PM   #3585
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 29,750
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Dude, you're in such denial regarding your marijuana problem. Weed leads to depression and anxiety you know, and you've been doing it so long that you probably don't even recognize the effects it's had on you. Drugs in that large a scale are a problem no matter what the substance.

You should really address the problem before it leads to other issues man.
you are such a fucking mentally deficient little monkey fucker. YOUR EXPERIENCE IS NOT EVERYONE'S EXPERIENCE. YOU RETARD.

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 10:29 PM   #3586
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 29,750
Default

yeah 10 years into smoking weed, new and unforeseen issues are gonna pop up around the corner

also I am pretty sure I have told you five fucking times at least that I was more unhappy before I discovered weed. You're a fucking know-nothing moron who couldn't finish high school let alone pursue a higher degree, get a job in a professional field, have meaningful romantic relationships, travel extensively or any of the other things I have accomplished that you have not. So tell me again about how you know what's best for me you alcoholic gambling addict inane racist clown

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 10:32 PM   #3587
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!
 
MyOneAndOnly's Avatar
 
Location: "You are the poster child for an uninformed brainwashed American" -OmegaConcern
Posts: 20,634
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Any time a drugs used as a crutch it's gonna eventually implode on you and lead to disastrous results. Might not be today, might not be tomorrow, might not even be 2 years from now, but when it happens it won't be pretty.
thank you for the wisdom, Einstein

 
MyOneAndOnly is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 10:38 PM   #3588
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 29,750
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
ok but why are you acting so sanctimonious when you only recently acknowledged you have a problem with alcohol, and are in the process of quitting these days yourself?
No matter how many times fuzzy is shown to understand nothing about anything, his ego prevents him from understanding he needs to shut the fuck up. He always has something uneducated or ignorant to say about everything and he honestly sees himself as some kind of sage with lots of life experience. you know what fuzzy if I want advice on how to operate a fork-lift while intoxicated, I'll ask your opinion. until then, shut your god damn mouth up

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 10:48 PM   #3589
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
ok but why are you acting so sanctimonious when you only recently acknowledged you have a problem with alcohol, and are in the process of quitting these days yourself?
I've been doing lots of studying on substance abuse. Just spreading the word man.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 10:50 PM   #3590
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
yeah 10 years into smoking weed, new and unforeseen issues are gonna pop up around the corner

also I am pretty sure I have told you five fucking times at least that I was more unhappy before I discovered weed. You're a fucking know-nothing moron who couldn't finish high school let alone pursue a higher degree, get a job in a professional field, have meaningful romantic relationships, travel extensively or any of the other things I have accomplished that you have not. So tell me again about how you know what's best for me you alcoholic gambling addict inane racist clown
Dude you've been smoking weed non-stop for more than your whole adult life. So to say you felt worse when you were a teenager isn't really saying much... As adults age we generally learn how to best deal with our emotions and control ones neuroses.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 10:50 PM   #3591
buzzard
Minion of Satan
 
buzzard's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,268
Default

I've read a lot of horror stories about reading a lot of horror stories about studying the topic of substance abuse.

Inevitably, you will step on a needle at the beach and be diagnosed with HIV by Christmas.

 
buzzard is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 10:54 PM   #3592
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
No matter how many times fuzzy is shown to understand nothing about anything, his ego prevents him from understanding he needs to shut the fuck up. He always has something uneducated or ignorant to say about everything and he honestly sees himself as some kind of sage with lots of life experience. you know what fuzzy if I want advice on how to operate a fork-lift while intoxicated, I'll ask your opinion. until then, shut your god damn mouth up
This just goes to further demonstrate your instability. I very soberly pointed out the causes for concern regarding your very public, long lasting drug habit and you fly off the handle.

Trust me man, it hasn't been easy for me to come to terms with 13 years of alcoholism and recreational drug use that I had used for a crutch for my whole adult life, but honestly man, a path for recovery and gained clarity is more fulfilling. Even if it isn't easy to do.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 10:55 PM   #3593
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,340
Default

For me the crutch was to mask an anxiety disorder and the neuroses that would come with it, but at this point in my life I have the mental tools to live peacefully sober. It's only recently that I realized that I needed to get back to my authentic self.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 10:57 PM   #3594
Elphenor
Braindead
 
Elphenor's Avatar
 
Location: Shivers
Posts: 15,120
Default

troll so hard

 
Elphenor is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 10:58 PM   #3595
Elphenor
Braindead
 
Elphenor's Avatar
 
Location: Shivers
Posts: 15,120
Default

I think fuzzy is on to something here

 
Elphenor is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 11:00 PM   #3596
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,340
Default

With that said, I'm still allowing my self to drink a set amount once every couple weeks.

The fun of socially drinking has authentic merits if you can do it like a normal person.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 11:02 PM   #3597
butthurt
Apocalyptic Poster
 
butthurt's Avatar
 
Location: on the internet
Posts: 1,536
Default

power hungry Ram27 up to his old tricks with the mutings and bannings again?

 
butthurt is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 11:05 PM   #3598
buzzard
Minion of Satan
 
buzzard's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,268
Default

So you've personally authenticated the merits of social drinking and can confirm?

 
buzzard is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 11:21 PM   #3599
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 29,750
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
This just goes to further demonstrate your instability. I very soberly pointed out the causes for concern regarding your very public, long lasting drug habit and you fly off the handle.

Trust me man, it hasn't been easy for me to come to terms with 13 years of alcoholism and recreational drug use that I had used for a crutch for my whole adult life, but honestly man, a path for recovery and gained clarity is more fulfilling. Even if it isn't easy to do.
exactly, you just can't shut up. your mouth runs and runs. you are a stupid asshole and I really wish you could see yourself the way you come off to others because maybe then you would ACTUALLY change

you're so fucking obsessed with being on someone's team, part of someone's little club, well swallow this: everyone thinks you are stupid as shit. because of the things you say and the things you do. So. Shut. Up.

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 11:22 PM   #3600
Ram27
Minion of Satan
 
Ram27's Avatar
 
Location: if drumming was a contest we'd've all already lost - JC - 10/22/16
Posts: 6,588
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
it's possible but for instance I worked much harder and got better grades in college when I was smoking weed (edit: smoking weed 2-3 times a DAY) than in high school where I thought drugs were bad mmmkay
same but with alcohol. studying hard wasn't as bad when i knew i could have a drink after and feel good. versus before when i'd be doing work for hours then feel shitty and tired and stressed and irritated after

unfortunately don't have a steady enough weed stream to try that though. i figure it'd do the same thing

 
Ram27 is offline
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
shit fuckers can type! sickbadthing General Chat Message Board 54 04-26-2018 02:21 AM
So when is Jimmy coming back? Elphenor Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion 36 03-09-2018 12:35 AM
Something I have noticed... rottenugly General Chat Archive 38 04-17-2012 05:25 PM
my very original ask me questions thread dr.benway General Chat Archive 27 08-04-2009 06:26 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:41 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright 1998-2014