Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
No one needs to know this
hey fuck you buddy

Old 02-28-2016, 12:29 AM   #92
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

mom's bf was in so much pain today. he gets ativan and morphine in shitlord amounts q4h and as needed morphine, up to once per hour. was still all in pain a lot of today. plus has a fentanyl patch on. finally just started seeming more comfortable. my mom's friend L is also staying here tonight so i'm out in the family room on my tablet.

honestly this is the best case forr euthanasia i could imagine. he's in so much pain, death rattle, wants to die. if i wouldnt get caught i think i could actually smother him and not feel bad about it ultimately. i mean it'd be hard but it would really be the right thing to do. alas, not willing to go to jail.

Old 02-28-2016, 12:50 AM   #93
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

my friend's uncle had been very sick the last few years, I'm not sure with what. I guess things were getting bad quickly and he knew before long he wouldn't be able to make this kind of choice, so he killed himself the other night. it's shocking and sad of course, but really that is the best way to go in that kind of situation, or at least to me it would be. I think it's pretty sick that doctor assisted suicide is still something frowned upon almost everywhere.

Old 02-28-2016, 12:52 AM   #94
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
what kind of gin are you using? I've got Tanqueray

haha well the last few times I have posted pictures of myself here they have been intentionally ugly/douchey, but thanks. I never used the internet to get in touch with women when I was a teen. I was painfully shy and my social anxiety prevented me from approaching girls at all until they just sort of started coming to me, and that kept me spoken for by various people for the better part of the last ten years. But yeah I may go ahead and get on some dating sites. honestly I don't know if I can be in a relationship right now, but I would like to start dating/hopefully break my sexual dry spell at some point. Tinder is pretty addictive and I both love and hate it. It's a really interesting and evil social experiment and it has made me uncomfortably aware of the way I judge women. I've gotten a decent number of matches but then I'm just not sure what to say, can't seem to keep the conversation going.
Wish I had some. I'm not buying any more booze until I move so I'm clearing out old stuff. No Bloom to drink. Just finished my Bombay dry.

Old 02-28-2016, 04:08 AM   #95
redbreegull

here it is

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q...pssbznlwcw.jpg

Old 02-28-2016, 04:15 AM   #96
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

looks like somebody dripped their period blood in your cocktail there buddy

Old 02-28-2016, 04:38 AM   #97
redbreegull

good I love periods. in my drinks.

Old 02-28-2016, 09:33 AM   #98
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

10/10 Would drink until I get belligerent and threaten strangers

Old 02-28-2016, 08:05 PM   #99
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

R is still alive. he had a bad few hours last night, really bad. they were giving him more morphine like every half hour. now he's mostly non-responsive, he does squeeze a hand once in a while. i believe he might be able to hear us but can't respond.

the nurse today told me he thinks he'll die today. his breathing is very shallow. this morning is oxygen saturation was 70 and his bp was 65/33. but he's peaceful now, no pain today that we could tell. his body is completely limp except for some random jerks and hand squeezing.

a rabbi came in today to talk to us. R is a lutheran so i'm not sure why they sent a rabbi but none of us is religious anyway. he was nice, said some prayer over him, listened to the whole story of what happened to R. so basically he got his last rights by a rabbi. which is sort of hilarious. that's boca raton for you.

Old 02-28-2016, 08:35 PM   #100
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

http://i.imgur.com/T5mDL6g.jpg

Old 02-28-2016, 10:54 PM   #101
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
i don't even have anyone to drink with
No shame in drinking alone. I work weird differing schedules each week, and on my time off I enjoy knocking back several beers and just going with the flow. Too many people feel like they can only drink if they're with company... Not so.

Old 02-28-2016, 10:57 PM   #102
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

i dunno the mere thought of sitting alone in a bar ordering drinks and trying to initiate contact with strangers trying to enjoy their evening makes me sick

so sick i wish i'd die

Old 02-28-2016, 10:59 PM   #103
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
what kind of gin are you using? I've got Tanqueray

haha well the last few times I have posted pictures of myself here they have been intentionally ugly/douchey, but thanks. I never used the internet to get in touch with women when I was a teen. I was painfully shy and my social anxiety prevented me from approaching girls at all until they just sort of started coming to me, and that kept me spoken for by various people for the better part of the last ten years. But yeah I may go ahead and get on some dating sites. honestly I don't know if I can be in a relationship right now, but I would like to start dating/hopefully break my sexual dry spell at some point. Tinder is pretty addictive and I both love and hate it. It's a really interesting and evil social experiment and it has made me uncomfortably aware of the way I judge women. I've gotten a decent number of matches but then I'm just not sure what to say, can't seem to keep the conversation going.
I'm not sure what Tinder is (never used it) but with POF women do write ups about their interests and what not... So taking a common ground is always a good ice-breaker... It's a little different than Nexopia was though... Teenage girls would list all their favorite bands and you could just chime in "Oh sweet! You like the Pumpkins!? SD rocks!" or some bullshit like that and the ice would be broke.

I think if you have social anxiety that a platform like this might be more comfortable for you.

Old 02-28-2016, 11:03 PM   #104
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
hey fuck you buddy
No one wants to hear about your mother underwear buying expeditions

Old 02-28-2016, 11:06 PM   #105
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
i dunno the mere thought of sitting alone in a bar ordering drinks and trying to initiate contact with strangers trying to enjoy their evening makes me sick

so sick i wish i'd die

It's easier if you get a nice buzz going on before hand. Try going to local shows or seeing artists performing live, it's a much more social atmosphere... Bring a joint out to the smoke pit, you'll be having fun socially in an instant.

It's also just fun drinking some beers at home and kicking back... Doesn't necessarily have to be in an outing sort of setting.

Old 02-28-2016, 11:26 PM   #106
Elphenor
Braindead

Fuzzy is in no position to give advice on this

Old 02-28-2016, 11:30 PM   #107
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

yeah i was gonna say getting drunk alone at home doesn't really seem like sound advice

Old 02-28-2016, 11:50 PM   #108
fuzzyroes
Banned

why not? If you're super stressed and miserable why not set aside some time to enjoy yourself, even if it is by the result of alcohol? You deserve it B0lly.

Old 02-29-2016, 12:11 AM   #109
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

I thought you were quitting drinking fuzzy

Old 02-29-2016, 12:13 AM   #110
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Not sure why is a big deal, point was I was going to buy her stuff while she waited for her spouse to die

Old 02-29-2016, 12:14 AM   #111
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Also insert foolofatook joke here

Old 02-29-2016, 05:19 AM   #112
Cool As Ice Cream

no one wants to hear anything you have to say, fuzzy.

just something to think about.

Old 02-29-2016, 10:48 AM   #113
Elphenor
Braindead

Lol

Old 02-29-2016, 11:47 AM   #114
Cool As Ice Cream

it's funny 'cause it's true

Old 02-29-2016, 01:40 PM   #115
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

If you're drinking just to get drunk, then doing it alone is just sad. And dangerous.

However, there is nothing wrong with having a few drinks alone after a long day at work. Or at least that's what I tell myself.

Old 02-29-2016, 02:18 PM   #116
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

I know someone who carved a pumpkin into a jack-o-lantern and named it Jim so he specifically would have a drinking buddy.

Old 02-29-2016, 02:39 PM   #117
Reggaeluv2000
Banned

Hence the drinking thread....you're not getting drunk alone if you are posting on netphoria

Old 02-29-2016, 08:46 PM   #118
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
I thought you were quitting drinking fuzzy
Yeah I was. Then I was just bored outta my mind a lot. So now I practice drinking and finding that "drunk line" and not crossing it. I've been very successful thus far... Haven't done anything stupid yet.

Old 02-29-2016, 08:50 PM   #119
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
If you're drinking just to get drunk, then doing it alone is just sad. And dangerous.

However, there is nothing wrong with having a few drinks alone after a long day at work. Or at least that's what I tell myself.
I don't see why drinking has to be strictly a social thing. What difference does it makes if you have some knucklehead with you drinking as well? I understand the sentiment behind it, but hey, sometimes it's fun just getting drunk spending hours watching music videos on youtube.

Old 02-29-2016, 09:36 PM   #120
toase
Apocalyptic Poster

I've just learned the meaning of vicarious embarrassment