Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 06-22-2009, 10:41 PM   #1
YSEM
Apocalyptic Poster

Default what do you think of these netphorians?

whatcolor-
antipop-
maoi-
****-
smashingjj-
rickpat12-
shannon-
corksoaker-
agenda suicide-
dean r koontz-
ats-
the jesus-
christhimself-
mxzombie-
mojo jojo-
bardy-
hnibos-
sonic johnny-
blake the snake?-
wounded-
murgle-
obscured01-
bja1288-
pale princess-
toby-
******-
sppunk-
geek usa-
gossamer-
redbull-
redbreegul-
sarcastic smile-
im harcore-
old couch ass-
house of bread-
neopryn-
nimrods son-
fluxequalsrad-
caine walker-
28if-
floppy nono-
andy slash-
travis meeks-
elvis the fat years-
ugly-
pale blue eyes-
eulogy-
tcm-
krazee stacee-
skradgee-
topleybird-
sam redman-
mistle-
duovamp-
Slingeroguitaro-
barden-
threetwooneZERO-
andrew fogelsong-

JUST WONDERING.

RECENT ADDITIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mooney-
trots-
ella-
bonnie-
cool ass icecream-
c33-
toast-
irrelevent-
ravendude2000-
D.-
rockin cherub-
debaser-
publius clodius-
beef curtains-
starla-
ohnoitsbonnie-
kahlo-
lds-
mariner-
charmbag-

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY:
exactlythesame-

Last edited by YSEM : 06-24-2009 at 08:00 PM.

Old 06-22-2009, 10:43 PM   #2
Rickpat12
Apocalyptic Poster

that rickpat12 is quite a fine gentleman...oh wait, he didn't make the list.

Old 06-22-2009, 10:43 PM   #3
YSEM
Apocalyptic Poster

eh i know the list isnt comprehensive. sorry. add who you want, y0.

Old 06-22-2009, 10:45 PM   #4
YSEM
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickpat12 View Post
what are u tallking aobut? ur right between shannon and smashingjj.

Old 06-22-2009, 10:47 PM   #5
JokeyLoki
has great self of steam.

They all suck.

Old 06-22-2009, 10:48 PM   #6
YSEM
Apocalyptic Poster

is that you or your spawn talking?

Old 06-22-2009, 10:49 PM   #7
Rickpat12
Apocalyptic Poster

rickpat12 is a whiny bitch that complains until he gets his way.

Old 06-22-2009, 10:51 PM   #8
Joe
Apocalyptic Poster

i want to hug them all!!!!!!!!!!

((((((((((((((((whatcolor-antipop-maoi-****-smashingjjrickpat12-shannon-corksoaker-agendasuicide-deanrkoontz-ats-thejesus-christhimself-mxzombie-mojojojo-bardy-hnibos-sonicjohnny-blakethesnake?-wounded-murgle-obscured01-bja1288-paleprincess-toby-******-sppunk-geekusa-gossamer-redbull-redbreegul-sarcasticsmile-imharcore-oldcouchass-houseofbread-neopryn-nimrodsson-fluxequalsrad-cainewalker-28if-floppynono-))))))))))))))

Old 06-22-2009, 11:01 PM   #9
fluxequalsrad
Apocalyptic Poster

i can vouch for fluxequalsrad, he's a stand up guy.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:02 PM   #10
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

Not as good as FutureBoy, but we cant all be.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:04 PM   #11
Shallowed
Braindead

Woah I totally didn't expect anyone to refer to themselves when saying who they admire.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:24 PM   #12
Eulogy
huh

most of these will be very brief. i never know how to really elaborate on stuff like this.

whatcolor- funny, generally awesome. one of the few boarders who can strike a balance and be nonsensically funny but also contribute things of a mildly serious nature.
antipop- cool guy
maoi- i feel like he's in a rut, but i have no doubt he'll pull himself out of it
****- it fluctuates
smashingjj- one of the more prominent boarders that i couldn't really say anything about. except he has red hair and posts pics where he makes weird faces i think. and he's dutch maybe?
rickpat12- got nothin'
shannon- should post more, i like her
corksoaker- i wish he shared more about his experiences because i imagine they would be fascinating. also he's a good looking man from what i can gather from his pics.
agenda suicide- really cool. met her IRL not too long ago, had a good time. i'd like to do it again.
dean r koontz- grasping at straws
ats- awful
the jesus- ?
christhimself- always been funny and not stupid. all i can really say.
mxzombie- another person who should post more.
mojo jojo- mostly harmless but can be infuriating on occasion
bardy- i like and respect bardy and wish she would post more often
hnibos- i like him even though he's too woe-is-me sometimes
sonic johnny- i was surprised to find out how young he is. maybe it's the beard?
blake the snake?- awful. glad he's gone.
wounded- ??
murgle- gets ripped on for the starbucks thing too much, but on the other hand, it's probably the only thing i know about her. it's a little weird how vehemently she defends the company, but she does a pretty good job with it every time so whatev.
obscured01- does she even post anymore?
bja1288- uhhh he goes to u of i right?
pale princess- once i got over the weird pop culture obsession i re-learned to appreciate
toby- been lookin' good lately. hope he's scorin some hot ladies 'cause he deserves 'em.
******- one of my all time favorites.
sppunk- his posts occasionally piss me off but on the whole i think he's probably a good guy
geek usa- needs more versatility but i got no beef or nothin'
gossamer- awful
redbull- seems to have toned himself down since going to college? or maybe i just imagined that.
redbreegul- can be really blatantly dumb and naive sometimes and i know i'm in no place to judge anyone for their immaturity but i'm gonna do it anyway.
sarcastic smile- good new-ish poster
im harcore- i don't actually know all that much about him. but my gut reaction is to say something positive.
old couch ass- i'd like to get drunk with this guy and have him tell me gruesome job stories
house of bread- all i can think of is the beard
neopryn- like him, should post more
nimrods son- i have trouble telling when he's being sincere and when he isn't so it's hard to make a judgment.
fluxequalsrad- don't know
caine walker- awesome
28if- from offensively bad to just bad in the last few months, imo
floppy nono- embarrassing to see him worshiped on the o-board
andy slash- voice of reason?
travis meeks- does he still post?
elvis the fat years- i think he's funny even though i'm pretty sure he dislikes me
ugly- ?
pale blue eyes- nice, nerdy. good boarder.
eulogy-
tcm- ?
krazee stacee- too busy for the board? i admire her pursuit of hobbies and her love for dogs.
skradgee-?
topleybird- the perfect boarder
sam redman- like hnibos but worse with the woe-is-me garbage
mistle- drunk
duovamp- has some awful opinions regarding how society should function and needs to get his obsession for pre-teen-looking girls in check. other than that i think he's good.
Slingeroguitaro- ?
barden- can be annoying but part of me finds him fascinating. the facial hair needs to go. now.
threetwooneZERO-?
andrew fogelsong- christmas sweater pic posting was a defining moment. thumbs up.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:24 PM   #13
Eulogy
huh

i'm gonna be the only one to do this, aren't i

Old 06-22-2009, 11:25 PM   #14
Toby
Just Hook it to My Veins!

sorry to disappoint, chris.

It's getting close to a year now.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:25 PM   #15
Mooney
Socialphobic

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickpat12 View Post
i've been here over nine years and i think i've made one of these lists once.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:25 PM   #16
samuel redman
Apocalyptic Poster

Location: You're 22 why aren't you free?You're 22 why aren't you free? you're mom and daddy's victory

woe is NOT me

Old 06-22-2009, 11:26 PM   #17
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
sorry to disappoint, chris.

It's getting close to a year now.
:-/ well i believe in you.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:27 PM   #18
samuel redman
Apocalyptic Poster

Location: You're 22 why aren't you free?You're 22 why aren't you free? you're mom and daddy's victory

i am just an 18 year old boy looking for love

Old 06-22-2009, 11:38 PM   #19
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

edit: i always start off short, with just a word or phrase, and they inevitably get a few sentences long by the time i'm done, so i'll take one more pass through the list and beef up the terse ones if i've got anything to add..

antipop- i like. hope your health is good. i like how you've been here for a long time, and i like your memory and occasional participation in recurring jokes. i feel like your life is drastically different than mine.

maoi- i like. less of a presence lately. sometimes i kidn of wish you'd come back with a vengance and unleash some monstrous boarding and leave us all in shock. i know you've got it in you.

****- seems to have mellowed out some. i know i was rude to you a few years ago, and hope i really haven't been very rude since. are you an ats going to get back together? you could be like ross and that other person on friends i think, i dont really remember how the show goes

smashingjj-i like. wish he posted more. coll dude. he's top shelf, i nearly always feel like repping when he does post.

rickpat12- i've heard he is quite a fine gentleman

shannon- cool. i think she is good for the board. though i agree with luke de spa, you "what do you think of this netphorian" was nearly universally kind!

corksoaker- pretty good mechanic from what i understand. moroccan adventures seem pretty neat. i highly regard his subtle humor

agenda suicide- i think luke de spa's comment makes sense, though i didn't see it that way before he said it. you most often seem to react to what other post. good for the board in general though.

dean r koontz- if you were to be taken seriously, i'd defend antipop when you attack him, but its pretty clear that it isn't necessary to do that

ats- also seems to have mellowed out. has life beaten you down or something?

the jesus- i like this guy's sharp comments. thumbs up

christhimself- one of the good ol' dudes. hardly posts, but would be welcomed back if/when he wants

mxzombie- i have a hard time picturing you upset or agitated. you seem real calm. cool poster. you were so young when you started here. and now look at you!

mojo jojo- mostly i think your posting has been awful, but i like your avatar and i like that you look like a painting

bardy- really hasn't posted very much at all. how are things? i noticed two comments in a short span that centered around having kids, is this on your mind?

hnibos- hockey night in boston!! are you feeling ok man? i feel like you ought to be outside in the sun sipping on a refreshing drink

sonic johnny- this guy kind of shocks me because he looks so different in every picture. you've kind of grown up here, huh?

blake the snake?- oh man. i wish debaser's thread hadn't been deleted. it shocked me to learn he was a therapist, and i hope my therapist isn't a clumsy-minded bigot

wounded- really doesn't post much. but i always pay attention, the avatar sets off somethign in my head that says read the post. and i do, but it is usually not very wild or sensational at all

murgle- you seem pretty nice. i remember i used to get irritated because i wanted you to say something more wild or offbeat or unique or remarkable. but i think maybe i'm mellowing out too.

obscured01- you haven't posted very much at all. i remember having a very similar attitude toward you compared to murgle. i think it used to infuriate me how you seemed oblivious to logic when it came to zack. i have no ill feelings, you seem nice, but i will never stop making fun of that dude!

bja1288- i like him. do you run? i think you run. i generally agree when you post an opinion

pale princess- i think you're cool. i used to wonder what the hell was the deal with all the bad music and celeb talk, but now i find it endearing.

toby- hi guy. i haven't really interacted with you in a long time. as tough as it was, i hope you feel that being done with that girl is the right thing. man, that was messed up. i hope you've recovered well and are on to better things (was going to say bigger, but i think she was more than enough)

******- i still have all of your accounts on ignore, because you used to post these ghastly nsfw images and it just wasn't worth the risk, but i always click "read this post" you're another one who's grown up here. i occasionally get confused about your living situations. often when you say something funny, i agree it's funny

sppunk- i used to get frustrated years ago when you'd speak as an expert on a topic that you weren't an expert on. but now that dones't bother me, and i don't think you do it as much either. you seem nice and while sometimes you seem to rub people the wrong way, i've warmed to you over the years and like most of your posts

geek usa- you always seem vaguely out of control! kind of wild! i haven't interacted with you in a while, i hope you're well.

gossamer- i remember months back i liked a lot of your posts. lately you seem to get bogged down in a lot of feuds. i've definitely has periods where i've done that.

redbull- i feel like you're likely to do something outrageous one of these days. while you don't ever really vocalize it, you give off a 'i don't give an F' vibe. i hope no one gets hurt!

redbreegull- that is still one of the most ridiculous screen names ever. i find you amusing.

sarcastic smile- you seem pretty cool. i'm glad you've become more vocal in the last several months, i think you help the board out.

im hardcore- similar to gossamer, you seem to be mostly feuding these days. are you two feuding? i think you two are feuding. that would explain it.

old couch ass- i am a fan. you remind me of my hockey days when there'd be real dude's dudes you could joke around with and always know where you stand. no weird dean_r_koontz-esque clumsy attempts at manipulation or anything. i like your overall attitude and i like your sense of humor. cool man

house of bread- beards and guitars

neopryn- i've always been a fan. happy your team won. haven't really provided many updates on your life, so i don't really have any idea what you're up to, but since you're posting less, i hope you;re up to good things. i like that you are 35ppp, a netphorian historian, in it for the long haul, and have a keen memory and sense of humor

nimrods son- luke de spa's observation was really on point- nimrod's son has bent over backwards to help people. and at other times he's gone out of his way to be a pain toward someone. i've always found him to be more than fair toward me, and i think he's easily one of the best admins we've had. everyone else was a lunatic, and he has generally brought stability, which is what you want froma leader. with time it's become easier to distinguish trolling from real posts, and there's some good wisdom in the real posts. i like

fluxequalsrad- you're on my ignore list for some reason

caine walker- i always feel a vague itch to try and take a snipe at you from time to time. maybe it's cause you're mostly a good sport about it.

28if- any movement/improvement on the situation?

floppy nono- still carries around with him a little baggage from days past, but really doesn't post the way he did when he made his mark. aside from palling around with ella i have no objections, and i have found him to be quite agreeable the few times we've interacted one on one

andy slash- another dude's dude. real cool dude, good sense of humor, cool guy

travis meeks- same as andyslash, though the humor is quite different. i enjoy the humor. the kindof guy you could call bro and not necessarily feel like a douche for doing so. cool dude

elvis the fat years- you really paired these last three up well. men's men. wickedly funny, and in different ways than either of the above. probalby the best, along with the fondly remembered devious-j, at remaining an self-contained board persona w/o really letting real life slip in much at all. legends, these guys

ugly- there was a short period, not sure when it ended, that your opinions irritated me more than was called for. i'm not really sure why, maybe i didn't understand the voice you were voicing them in. or maybe that's changed. either way, these days i look forward to your posts, and i enjoy hearing your opinion. one of the only people around here willing and able to converse about terminator, which i really appreciate. kind of whacky sense of humor. any ways, im sure i seemed like an uptight jerk back when i was pissed off at some of your posting, sorry about that, i enjoy yoru posts these days.

pale blue eyes- seems real cool. every once in a while i will think, hey, this killers album is pretty cool, maybe i should make a thread, and then i remember each time i've done so, you've dutifully noted that you don't really have any opinion of the band, because you don't really listen to them, aside from the song read my mind, which you like. and so i decide not to make the thread. just because i can be a broken record doesn't mean that i ought to make others be such. real good sense of humor, seems like you woudln't hurt a fly, unless it did something to really provoke you and deserve it.

eulogy- i really tune out when you get all whipped up aobut whatever issues whip you up. maybe its like a dog whistle, occurring at a frequency too high for me to perceive. other than that, decent presence on the board, in it for the long haul, which i appreciate.

tcm- you know at first i wasn't going to say anything, but it's actually pissing me off lately with duovamp posting under this name. tcm's a rare poster, in the devious-j and topleybird type of poster, and while i wish he posted here lately, i respect that he doesn't, and don't like seeing his name when it's not his posts. i really like that guy's posts and can't figure him out for the life of me. i like him, but feel like maybe i ought to reserve that until i understand at least something about him!

krazee stacee- man what a wretchedly ignorant cunt

skradgee- i am sorry to say that i don't have an impression to relay here. i don't mean anything offensive by that, i just don't have enough to go on

topleybird- janis is top! i felt tempted to say i wish you posted more, but you do it just the right amount. probably any of us would become tiresome (and plenty of us to exactly that) when we post to much. toplybird does it just right. i'm a big fan

sam redman- i've been noticing you more latley, mister redman. *does the de niro in meet the parents pointing at the eyes and then at you gesture*

mistle- what a whacky guy. i think of you skipping around on sidewalks picking berries and then scattering away when you hear a loud noise. and then going home and drinking liquor and playing your guitar for a few moments while whistling and then going to this board and lambasting us with a hateful post and immediately going to sleep. that's not how the board, man! but you are who you are. so

duovamp- i'm kind of split on the middle with you. about half the posts i really dig. got some decent recurring jokes/gags that i like, etc. and then the other half i'm split down the middle of that, half indifferent and half not really a fan of. but i kind of tune it out, so i guess aside from the posting under tcm thing which i don't really understand, i think you're pretty cool and i don't really pay any attention when you're not.

Slingeroguitaro- really don't have a strong impression other than sometimes you'll make apost that's pretty good.

barden- i know it's not a very popular opinion here, but i'm a fan. i think you stir people up enough to put some life in the board. if it were along the lines of your kristin defending back in the day, my opinion would be different. but in more recent years, it's this whacky scruffy loud posting which mostly amuses. and i am a huge fan of the avatar, thanks for keeping that after all this time.

threetwooneZERO- here again, i don't mean anything rude by it, but i have no impression to write..

andrew fogelsong- sometimes i want to punch you right in the face!!! but most of the time i don't

additions:

publius clodius- i'm a big fan. good sense of wit and humor. i say this each time we have one of these threads -- has a much better grip on things than most people his age. by this point, you're probably older than i remember though. how old are you? i usually agree with a lot of what you say, and i look forward to your posts.

luke de spa- definitely one of my favorite people here. doesn't post very much these days, but i'm sure he's doing better things. some of the most bizarre and hilarious memes come from him. but he's got a lot more to him than that, intellect wise, humor wise, personality wise, etc. his music is pretty excellent too, and the board is definitely better when he's around.

mooney- not much of an impression, other than he posts pics and posts when he has a girl to talk about. i remember thinking what the heck was the deal with the skies in the pictures he posted, and then he said that the sky was from one pic, the rest from another, and he combined them

trots- i like him. i tune it out whenever there's a feud going on. years ago i did not like him, and i think i didn't really understand where he was coming from. i make a point to read what he's writing unless it's a feud

ella- just downright lousy. i halfway suspect she has some nerdy moronic guy over at her house posting under her name on the time theory stuff.

bonnie- i like. she usually has something pretty smart to say. i am not into the whole rat thing at all, but she seems quirky and ha a good sense of humor. i don't know how old you are.

cool ass icecream- pretty funny, though usually limits himself to the sp board. are you the one who made the FUCK YOU CHERUBDAYDREAM cd collage? that was legendary. nice guy

c33- doesn't post very much, but he is the originator of the happy birthday pic, and i make sure to mention his birthday wishes each time i use it. are you back in norway now? i like his taste in music, and he is like a quirky, wayne coyne of our age

toast- i don't have much of an impression, sorry

irrelevent- don't have much of an impression, sorry

ravendude2000- another legend. a very unique guy, who else combines a love of rollercoasters, a devastating sense of humor, great cullinary knowledge, and a penchant for posting the most heinous sexual videos that the internet has ever seen? i agree with the overwhelming majority of his arguments

D.- i think the dislike was mutual. and probably on my side, another case of not understanding where you're coming from. i don't have a strong opinion right now, but you do have a good sense of humor about the goth bartender thing, and that's a plus

rockin cherub- already did

debaser- i like. i was pretty surprised you were harshing on terminator so bad. but hey, it's all just opinions. seems well informed and well intentioned, and nice to boot.

publius clodius- fucking christ i already said i already did him. i added him myself along with luke de spa earler

beef curtains- really hardly posts anymore so i don't have anything to go on

starla- i used to stalk her deep into the night when she lived in california

ohnoitsbonnie- hey jackass quit putting repeated names in so many times

kahlo- i used to like to feud with him. i think it was the "look at me!" posting, whether it be related to mike garson, nme, your art shows, or whatever else that rubbed me the wrong way. you really don't seem to do that anymore, and i really don't have anything bad to say at all these days

lds- i already added him myself earlier

mariner- never really posts anymore, but this guy is a class act. i'm sure the decreased posting is due to increased doing of more worthwhile things. the pictures of his adventures are always stunning. if they were in a big glossy book, you can bet that'd be front and center on my table. wicked sense of humor, a voice of reason, articulate, and insightful beyond his years. which are probably getting up there now, you old fart!!!

fattening ass- we're not really at eachothers' throats anymore. which i suppose if fine. but if you wanna throw down buddy i'll light you up like a lantern!!!!! no, i don't have any problems with ol f'in ass these days, and i make it a point to read what he has to say. i am happy to bury the hatchet if that's what we do

mercurial- dude is definitely one of the most underrated boarders here. his life sounds ultra colorful and lively. real intelligent and sounds like a supreme expert regarding food, and other things as well. sounds like he lives his life full tilt, which i respect. great dude

glasgowkiss- this guy was awesome, and i wish he posted here, but as i've said for others, he's probably doing better things, which is great. one of the most dastardly senses of humor, really cutting, and his music was awesome. would be real happy to see him here again if he ever posts again

chris_bakewell- bakewell!!! where are you man!! how old are you now? how are things? come back!!

Last edited by wHATcOLOR : 06-23-2009 at 04:56 PM.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:44 PM   #20
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by **** View Post
whatcolor- Pretty jawsome!
antipop- no comment
maoi- some loser
shannon- :)
corksoaker- I don't know yet
mojo jojo- I think he is pretty entertaining.
pale princess- I have some weird respect for her
******- Confusing
geek usa- vapid
redbull- Wht happened to fingerbutt?
sarcastic smile- for someone going to medical school or something you sure do overuse ellipses and basically type like a 16 year old. It's not forgivable or entertaining like mojo jojo and it just annoys me.
old couch ass- I think overall he is a good guy.
house of bread- wtf
caine walker- eulogy's butt is mine :E
I feel really guilty for not being able to do more :(

Old 06-22-2009, 11:45 PM   #21
wHATcOLOR

if **** adds names to the list to include more people, and keeps them separate / makes it obvious who was added, i will make an attempt to go back and do those too

Old 06-22-2009, 11:49 PM   #22
mxzombie
Braindead

Location: i like traffic lights, but only when they're green.

whatcolor - how can you not like this guy. bastion of netphorian humor.
antipop - sure, he's not the most upbeat and spunky guy but i enjoy his company around here and don't really see the point of making fun of him like people have been lately.
maoi - whiny, yeah it's a schtick but mostly i tune him out.
**** - never really understood why so many people insult her and tease her so much. she's just doing her thing, and that's cool with me.
smashingjj - i would love to hang out with him. has renewed my place among netphorian avatars (except for my brief cameo in future boy's) and for that i must pay my respect.
rickpat12 - don't really have a clear opinion either way, but he's done nothing to offend me.
shannon - nice, appears well-adjusted and grounded. she's good to have around, i reckon.
corksoaker - always something interesting to contribute, and i enjoy hearing about morocco. happy birthday dude.
agenda suicide - sorry i never reviewed your mix, and thanks for making it. i enjoyed it, and you're nice too.
dean r koontz - bitter, caricature of his former self.
ats - mostly ignored, doesn't ever seem to post anything but ridiculously contrarian or devil's advocate-type things.
the jesus - not too sure, but again hasn't done anything to offend me, so he's cool.
christhimself - i enjoy his posts and he seems to be one of the more friendly people. good guy.
mojo jojo - not quite sure, used to be entirely inane but seems to have gotten better recently.
bardy - doesn't come around much anymore, but it seems like she's doing well for herself and i think that's a-ok.
hnibos - i can't say we're friends or anything but i can agree with him on most things, i think.
sonic johnny - i remember really being annoyed by him in his i_dont_live days, but he's definitely matured and he doesn't bother me now.
blake the snake? - what a joke.
wounded - studying for the bar, as i read today. good luck!
murgle - don't think our interests intersect much but i have nothing against her.
obscured01 - glad she finally got a good teaching job--seems to have been quite an ordeal to get there.
bja1288 - university student, i imagine we'd at least be able to talk about some computer stuff if we were to meet. on here, he doesn't really pull me either way.
pale princess - the celebrity stuff is annoying, but hey--she can do what she wants. i suppose if it bothers me i just don't have to read it.
toby - looking good, tobes. seems like everything's going relatively well considering the apparently rapid disintegration of his relationship with his fiancee.
****** - a netphorian legend. we share a pretty similar sense of humor and i am always interested to read his posts. i hope we get to hang out again sometime.
sppunk - i have to say, the character he plays on here is just someone i can't really sympathize with, but it's pretty apparent at this point that it's entirely schtick and i'm sure he's a pleasant guy in person.
geek usa - glad she found something she likes to do and is doing it. keep it up!
gossamer - over the top and arrogant on here. not really someone i enjoy
redbull - fully engaged in college life, it seems. appears to be a good guy, but i can't say much for sure.
redbreegull - still comes across as pretty whiny even though it's toned down since a few years ago. easily baited, and takes himself way too seriously on here.
sarcastic smile - i am ambivalent, and not really in a bad way.
im hardcore - pretty bright and mature guy, i really hope things go well for him in the future. i also hope i can go hang out with him in new zealand someday.
old couch ass - i have nothing serious against him, he just likes to have fun with cobb and the guys i guess. can't say i agree with everything he says but i'm sure he's a good guy.
house of bread - not around much anymore--i did like him when he was posting more regularly.
neopryn - i don't have much to say about him, and i can't really imagine that he'd care either way.
nimrods son - the whole alpha male thing, schtick or not, is pretty repulsive most of the time. i think he relates with the people here more than he's willing to let on.
fluxequalsrad - good guy i suppose, haven't really had much interaction with him.
caine walker - same as above, but i usually do agree with he has to say. or at least appreciate his perspective on things.
28if - come on man, i didn't want to say anything about it but if you weren't so touchy about your girlfriend's abnormally tight vagina, nobody would tease you. and seriously, how long does it take to get to a fucking doctor (lol)
floppy nono - do your thing, i've got nothing against you.
andy slash - i still get a little pang of guilt every time i think of my review of the mix you made me. i was unduly harsh, and i hope you've forgiven me.
travis meeks - usually has something clever to say. i can appreciate that.
elvis the fat years - it's pretty amazing how well [it appears that] you've isolated your real life from your personality on here.
ugly - comic book guy.
pale blue eyes - i enjoy her generally cynical perspective. also it's neat to occasionally hear firsthand about the dynamics of a set of adult triplets.
eulogy - easily riled up, but at least he participates a lot. when it's him vs. nimrod i tend to side with him.
tcm - all questions/comments re: my avatar may be forwarded to him. i enjoy his posts and his snappy wit as well.
krazee stacee - can't really fault her for sticking with whatever opinions she puts forth here even though people generally seem to only make fun of her for them. i used to be annoyed by her, but since she's toned the whole attitude down i have no problems really.
skradgee - no real opinion. keep on truckin'
topleybird - i hate to say it but the most memorable thing about him is the avatar. that's not to say i have anything against him.
sam redman - nothing much to say here.
mistle - i liked it when he didn't brood so much. wait, when was that?
duovamp - i think he thinks way too much of his boarding personality here and i can't say that car talk really interests me most of the time.
Slingeroguitaro - will you mix my album? nah i'm just kidding. no strong feelings either way.
barden - now that i've realized how to separate inane high-induced ramblings from actual conversation, he doesn't seem as bad as he used to. good to see he's doing well for himself and has finally adopted a posting style with fewer double-spaced lines.
threetwooneZERO - no real opinion either way.
andrew fogelsong - i bet he is a fun guy in real life and i can't say that i really know too much about him. former (current?) taper and i recognized his name here from some recordings i had when the tsphub was around.

additions:
luke de spa - i enjoy his posts, and wish he would post more. i think he might hate me, but i don't know yet because i'm at the bottom of the phase three list in his "i'll tell you what i think of you" thread. time will tell.
mariner - i envy him. seems really cool.
trotskilicious - over the top board personality, but when he's not involved in shouting matches i find him to be a nice guy
publius clodius - i have to admit the fact that he's german endears him to me to a certain extent. but i generally enjoy his dry and sarcastic posting style. i'd like to hang out someday if the chance arises.
ravenguy2000 - similar to whatcolor: how can you not like this guy. i enjoy his posts.

Last edited by mxzombie : 06-23-2009 at 03:57 PM.

Old 06-23-2009, 12:10 AM   #23
samuel redman
Apocalyptic Poster

whatcolor- seems like a good person, and that's all that matters in today's world
antipop- i don't know much about you, but you're not a bad guy it seems
maoi- has a very interesting way of putting words down
****- i like yo soy, she's a nice lady ya know
smashingjj- seems to be very consistent, which isn't a bad thing at all. like eulogy said, really great picturesof himself
rickpat12- =\ sorry i don't know you
shannon- spunky person. you have to respect that
corksoaker- lives in places i'd love to see one day. lucky man
agenda suicide- you're all right, and that's all that matters in today's world
dean r koontz- very emotional. you have to respect that
ats- this is the guy with the little face avatar right?
the jesus- is he really jesus? one will wonder
christhimself- hmm... i don't know much about you
mxzombie- his posts are like a little puzzle. always nice to see
mojo jojo- i would like you but the username is not great
bardy- hi bardy
hnibos- doesn't seem like a bad person, so that's good
sonic johnny- seems to really enjoy life.
blake the snake?- i remember reading that thread. hah
wounded- hey guy, i hope to get to know more about your posting style
murgle- the starbucks lady. i don't dislike starbucks
obscured01- i think she's only posted a few times since ive been here
bja1288- i like your avatar
pale princess- i really like you for some reason. plus your dishes look great
toby- caught a fly once. and that's all that matters in today's world
******- i really like most of your posts guy
sppunk- enjoys the finer things in life.
geek usa-
gossamer- isn't too horrible, but may be arrogant
redbull- i always enjoy a redbull post. plus have a quaint quality to them
redbreegul- unsure of what to say here
sarcastic smile- is one of the better posters still posting. i like some of your posts more then others though
im harcore- blatantly in love with music. great quality to have
old couch ass- hope chicago wasn't as bad as you said it was
house of bread- i used to enjoy watching your avatar of the changing shirts
neopryn- let's see your penis
nimrods son- no problem's here. i can see why some people hate, but i have no reason too
fluxequalsrad- your username gives me a headache, but i don't know who you are
caine walker- caine seems like a good guy. it's good to see him and eulogy happy together
28if- has the personality of 28 ifs
floppy nono-
andy slash- i like this guy. i enjoy it whenever he posts
travis meeks- lives one state over from me. and that's all tha
elvis the fat years- big fan of this guy. it's always a good time reading your posts
ugly- is he really beautiful? one day we might know this
pale blue eyes- big Phillies fan. and that makes me a fan of her
eulogy- eulogy is a good guy, i'll try to be less of a downer
tcm- this is the post where i have to rest for a second. sorry it had to be you
krazee stacee- is she the reporter? someone tell me please
skradgee- for some reason your username is fun to say in my head. dunno why
topleybird- every post is good. lets see if topleybird posts in this thread
mistle- you live in the beautiful wilderness right? man
duovamp- duovamp duovamp duovamp
Slingeroguitaro- mentions that he likes drugs? that all you need to know about him then
barden- his posts used to be really good, im not sure what happened here
threetwooneZERO- you should have a bomb going off in your avatar
andrew fogelsong- memorable avatar, yes

Old 06-23-2009, 12:11 AM   #24
Joe
Apocalyptic Poster

not that anyone cares but here goes

whatcolor- good poster always entertaining
antipop-in the past i thought he was a total douche, i';m slowly gaining respect for him now
maoi-
****-funny, lighthearted is fine by me
smashingjj-decent poster, nothing bad to say about him.
rickpat12-pretty entertaining, nice avatar
shannon-awesome poster, may she live forever
corksoaker-50% entertaining 50% creepy, grows on you
agenda suicide-kind of like drywall not often intresting, but not a complete moron
dean r koontz-i have nothing against him often entertaining
ats-forgetable, i can't really say
the jesus-needs tobe crucified
christhimself-same as the jesus
mxzombie-good poster, intresting, not assholey
mojo jojo-dreamy
bardy-mildly entertaining
hnibos-fine by me i dunno why everyone hates him
sonic johnny-sometimes a douche sometimes cool
blake the snake?-legendary
wounded-forgetable
murgle-alright
obscured01-dunno
bja1288-dunno
pale princess-obsessed with celebrities, and hairy gays but pretty cool girl
toby-dunno
******-the legend
sppunk-trollish but not very annoying
geek usa-a poster
gossamer-horrible taste in movies. i wonder if he is not also 28if
redbull-cool by me but the other variations of his name posters are fuck holes
redbreegul-fuckhole
sarcastic smile-i dont think i hate him, her?
im harcore-is more of a douche bag than not.
old couch ass-an inigma whould like to party with
house of bread-i though this was ****** too, not around enough to be too bothersome
neopryn-is'nt he like 14 ? not horrible poster but kind of green
nimrods son-very anal but allaround not a bad poster
fluxequalsrad-i dunno
caine walker-like a black chick with a 24/7 period, reason xanax was created
28if-he tries really hard, but fails, not much of an asshole not much of a poster either
floppy nono-pretty entertaining, want to drink vodka with
andy slash-decent poster kind of an ass but okay
travis meeks-dunno
elvis the fat years-more awesome than not. i want to get this guy laid.
ugly-pretty cool dude, i like him a lot. does not really flame people so thats cool
pale blue eyes-i dunno
eulogy-mostly a fuck hole, im not sure if it's a dude or a chick. do not really care either
tcm-forgetable but not awful
krazee stacee-funny and kind of entertaining
skradgee-i dunno
topleybird-decent poster, i'm not really sure why eveyone else worships her.
sam redman-prickish rarley entertaining little value
mistle-i dunno
duovamp-BEST POSTER EVER
Slingeroguitaro-assholey but not awful
barden-TIED WITH DUOVAMP, are they the same person? i wonder...
threetwooneZERO-often a douche, but not too annoying
andrew fogelsong-kind of an asshole, but i like him anway

i would have done better if i could see there avatars, whilst i was judging them

Old 06-23-2009, 12:36 AM   #25
D.
Consume my pants.

whatcolor - pretty funny dude, all around. used to not like him, but he grew on me
antipop - he's ok. not a whole lot of interaction with him.
maoi - eh. doesn't post a whole lot right now, which sucks since this place gets pretty slow.
**** - doesn't post much anymore; no complaints otherwise. wouldn't mind hanging out with her if and when i ever visit tejas.
shannon - seems cool. i'd probably get along with her IRL.
agenda suicide - ditto ... would totally kick it if/when i visit texas
the jesus - uploads stuff for me every once in a while, but it's always quality
christhimself - hilarious most of the time
blake the snake? - n/a he doesn't post anymore
obscured01 - doesn't post much but when she did, she was cool with me
bja1288 - seems like a cool guy
pale princess - my e-crush
toby - my homie
****** - cool guy. seems like he'd be fun to bro down with
sppunk - meh. used to hate, but that was when he'd come on super strong. has chilled out lately and seems, at the most, innocuous.
geek usa - seems really nice and is probably pretty funny IRL
gossamer - eh
redbull - eh
redbreegul - eh
im harcore - pretty righteous dude; doesn't post much though
old couch ass - another homie
house of bread - cool dude. seems pretty suave. BRING BACK THE BEARD!
neopryn - funny; seems like he'd be funnier than he lets on IRL
nimrods son - love/hate
caine walker - will hang out with in chicago this year
28if - eh ... like most people, i think he's being ridiculous with the gf situation, but i don't have much invested in caring about it.
elvis the fat years - funny guy but doesn't post as much as he used to
ugly - i like him. he seems to be on a lot of that comic book/ cartoon/ superhero movie/ sports stuff, which isn't bad but it means i don't really have much to say to him
eulogy - should be meeting him this year, too
krazee stacee - doesn't post much and that sucks. she's all busy having a life and shit.
sam redman - seems genuine
barden - relatively harmless until he posts in a huge flurry for a day; that's when he becomes really annoying and will think he's funny as the day goes on, when the opposite is true.

if a name isn't up there it's because i either don't know you enough to have an opinion or if i honestly have no opinion of you, either way.

Old 06-23-2009, 12:49 AM   #26
murgle
Shaz doesn't fuck around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. View Post
if a name isn't up there it's because i either don't know you enough to have an opinion or if i honestly have no opinion of you, either way.
Did our days on the DEADSY board mean nothing to you!?!?

Old 06-23-2009, 12:49 AM   #27
murgle
Shaz doesn't fuck around.

jk, its all good. these don't wind me up the way they used to

Old 06-23-2009, 12:54 AM   #28
fluxequalsrad
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wHATcOLOR View Post

fluxequalsrad- you're on my ignore list for some reason
i don't know what i could have done to upset whatcolor.

Old 06-23-2009, 01:01 AM   #29
D.
Consume my pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murgle View Post
Did our days on the DEADSY board mean nothing to you!?!?
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by murgle View Post
jk, its all good. these don't wind me up the way they used to
yeah ... they're not together anymore are they?

they had a hell of a time getting their records released, i know that much.

Old 06-23-2009, 01:36 AM   #30
wHATcOLOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo jojo View Post
neopryn-is'nt he like 14 ? not horrible poster but kind of green
oh dear