Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2013, 02:00 AM   #31
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

whatever the real deal was, she was certainly experimented on by somebody for many years

Old 11-25-2013, 02:06 AM   #32
slunken
Virgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
mkultra if that even counts as a "conspiracy theory" anymore
It does. There has been nowhere near full disclosure on this. Just because it is now well known that this went on FOR OVER 20 YEARS doesn't mean that was a finite time period. If it existed before it was sanctioned then why would it stop when it was desanctioned?

Just because the Shell gas station down your street closes and turns into a BP doesn't mean that Shell's no longer exist.

Old 11-25-2013, 02:08 AM   #33
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

yes i'm sure it went on for much longer than is admitted and i wouldnt be surprised if govt sanctioned human experimentation continues to this day

Old 11-25-2013, 02:23 AM   #34
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

Danny Casolaro / The Octopus

Old 11-25-2013, 02:34 AM   #35
null123
Minion of Satan

Quote:
whatever the real deal was, she was certainly experimented on by somebody for many years
that's really scary. what did she say about it?

Old 11-25-2013, 02:42 AM   #36
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

well.

if you mentioned certain things especially around the time of day, she'd switch into another personality who was like a five year old trying to be sexy and start taking off her clothes or ask you what you wanted her to do sexually to you in very crude, basic language (do you want me to lick your cunt and stuff like that)

other times she'd just go into weird trance states where she would just repeat long strings of numbers, like 10 numbers repeated over and over "33, 92, 47, 49, 13, 11" etc over and over and over

any time she saw anything resembling rope it made her freak, string, shoelaces

honestly i was mostly out of it myself but

the most striking thing was that the person i met, the first day she was there. she was there for like, 2 hours. and then that personality the whole group had met never came back the whole time she was there.

Old 11-25-2013, 02:47 AM   #37
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

so she didn't really say a lot about it actually except in those first few hours where she seemed very open and healthy and stuff. very friendly and outspoken about her trauma. and then, gone.

Old 11-25-2013, 02:48 AM   #38
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

they ended up moving her out of the trauma unit because she was not ready for it, but the regular unit was like down the hall so we still saw her and had smoke breaks together and stuff.

Old 11-25-2013, 03:13 AM   #39
null123
Minion of Satan

Quote:
well.

if you mentioned certain things especially around the time of day, she'd switch into another personality who was like a five year old trying to be sexy and start taking off her clothes or ask you what you wanted her to do sexually to you in very crude, basic language (do you want me to lick your cunt and stuff like that)

other times she'd just go into weird trance states where she would just repeat long strings of numbers, like 10 numbers repeated over and over "33, 92, 47, 49, 13, 11" etc over and over and over

any time she saw anything resembling rope it made her freak, string, shoelaces

honestly i was mostly out of it myself but

the most striking thing was that the person i met, the first day she was there. she was there for like, 2 hours. and then that personality the whole group had met never came back the whole time she was there.
really sad. what a world

Old 11-25-2013, 11:41 AM   #40
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

blaze mad trees

Old 11-25-2013, 12:18 PM   #41
Order 66
Socialphobic

one and done

Old 11-25-2013, 12:27 PM   #42
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

LHO blew up the WTC on his way to building the pyramids.

Old 11-25-2013, 12:51 PM   #43
Trotskilicious
Banned

they thought i'd make anotha illmatic
but i'm always movin forward here's another classic

Old 11-25-2013, 12:52 PM   #44
hnibos
Braindead

2pac lives.

Old 11-25-2013, 01:06 PM   #45
Trotskilicious
Banned

it's him & i, aquemini

Old 11-25-2013, 05:57 PM   #46
Starla

Quote:
It's very real. I have a friend that works with people of all ages who were ritualistically abused in either mk ultra, satanic cults, etc.

Old 11-25-2013, 06:01 PM   #47
Starla

Barbara Bush/ Aleister crowly

Old 11-25-2013, 06:11 PM   #48
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starla View Post
It's very real. I have a friend that works with people of all ages who were ritualistically abused in either mk ultra, satanic cults, etc.
oh yeah, i know it's real. i met a lot of people that were in santanic cults (and christian and mormon cults) when i was in the dissociative disorders unit. just never met another who was abused in mkultra that i know of. the only reason i said "whatever the real deal was", is because sometimes groups like that are something other than what the victim sees or is told, you know what i mean? it doesnt really matter, shit was fucked up

i experienced some ritualistic abuse, so i know it's terrifyingly real. lucky for me that mine was limited in scope.

Old 11-25-2013, 06:14 PM   #49
noyen
Immortal

i was in my own self inflicted mk ii ultra program and satanic cult. would do it again.

Old 11-26-2013, 12:25 AM   #50
The Omega Concern
Banned

This is either info, disinfo, or misinfo, two of those, or all three. It's one of Fulford's most specific reports in recent memory however and I would love to hear from whatever British or Europeans around as well to chime in if so inclined.

this is part of his report from Nov. 11th:

Quote:

Report from MI5:

How the Bush Cabal used Sir Jeremy Heywood and Sir John Scarlett to bring an EU drone strike capability on anyone in the UK

Cabal influence in Europe and the UK has the aim of constructing a Federal model as in the US and USSR. In this model the Parliament is a weakened part of the constitutions and pays cosmetic lip service to democratic principles whilst unelected bureaucrats create and implement policies. Such a strategy was seen in the appointment of Italian technocrat
PM Mario Monti, an economist, as the response to Italy’s part in the European economic crisis.

The UK plays it’s role in the European construct but without the full knowledge of the general population.

Policies are imposed by the Cabinet Secratary, Sir John Heywood, on the basis that they contribute to the EU mission. There has been a rising chorus in the political press that the Civil Service, of which the Cabinet Office is the top and the Cabinet Secretary shares the lead Civil Service role, has become politicised and it’s neutrality compromised. The notion of the “politicisation” of the Civil Service is, however, vague not having reference to a particular political party. The Civil Service under Sir Jeremy Heywood has not favoured the political aims of one or other Party at Westminster. It has however, confirmed the political aims of the EU Commission in Brussels and the implementation of it’s political European project in the UK, and in that sense the Civil Service has both lost its neutrality and has become politicised by the actions of Sir Jeremy Heywood. This is a significant point in constitutional terms because the checks and balances of the unwritten UK constitution have become unbalanced and they begin to mirror the European model which is being imposed in an underhand and secretive way.

Sir Jeremy Heywood has been seen to intervene in the pollitical arena many times. His influence over Police Chief Constables is suspected in the “Plebgate” controversy where police at all levels conspired against Cabinet Minister Andrew Mitchell forcing his resignation. Heywood did not view crucial video evidence which would have prevented the whole process. Energy policy has also been affected and Heywood recently intervened
to prevent Environment Minister Owen Paterson from publishing a report on the limitations of wind technology. Heywood also entertained Cuadrilla executives as the anti-Fracking campaign broke out.

The scenario is set for EU controlled drone warfare In September 2002 the infamous Dodgy Dossier was released by the UK Government which became the justification for the invasion of Iraq in 2003.

Sir Jeremy Heywood was Principal Private Secretary to Tony Blair apponted in 1999. The dossier was flawed and made false allegations about the existance of WMD and nuclear programs in Iraq. Sir John Scarlett was chair of JIC, the Joint Intelligence Committee and
he wrote to Tony Blair’s foreign affairs adviser David Manning about “the benefit of obscuring the fact that in terms of WMD Iraq is not that exceptional”.

In other words the dossier was misleading about Iraq’s capabilities. Sir Richard Dearlove, as ‘C’ Head of MI6 said he was misquoted in the ‘Downing Street Memo’ of a meeting about Iraq on 23 July 2002 saying it was ” a misquotation of what I said, and what I said is not in the public record.”

Sir Jeremy Heywood resigned the Civil Service ( and joined Morgan Stanley bank) in 2003. The Hutton Inquiry found that he had claimed not to minute meetings in the PM’s office concerning the scientist Dr David Kelly who died 17 July 2003 having been named as a source questioning the veracity of the Dodgy Dossier. With so much confusion it is at least clear that the UK had been mobilised by the US to justify George Bush’s desire to hit
Saddam Hussein.

Sir John Scarlett’s role in the Iraq affair emerged as being pro-US. Sir Jeremy Heywood’s role was less clear until 2013. It has been reported in the last week that Sir Jeremy Heywood’s Cabinet Office is blocking the release of papers to the Iraq inquiry which detail conversations between Blair and Bush together with notes and cabinet meetings. This is assumed to be in order to protect UK US Cabal relations.

Sir John Scarlett acting as consultant to Morgan Stanley Bank once again joined with Sir Jeremy Heywood (returned to the Civil Service from Morgan Stanley bank) in an attempt to sell the UK defence contractor BAE Systems to the European defence contactor EADS in November 2012. Morgan Stanley stood to porit form the sale and questions about Heywood’s conflict of interest were asked.The deal fell through but this is a good indicator of Heywood’s position on UK defence.

It is part of the European and Cabal strategy that the EU member states reduce their defence capabilities in favour of a federal EU force.

The annoncement last week of the loss of naval shipbuilding jobs at the Royal Navy headquarters, Portsmouth is part of that plan.

A consequence of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan is the spread of the radicalisation process controlled by Al Qaeda and sister Taliban groups which were originally cabal CIA creations.The cabal CIA has waged a drone war on it’s creations in Pakistan without any hinderence from other states. Drone strike technology has been developed in a theatre which is not a war zone well away from Western shores. However in the summer of 2013 it was announced that the EU intended to operate it’s own drone air force as an intelligence gathering operation to counter the activities described by another CIA/NSA creation, Snowden.

Lady Ashton called for the use of military drones in Europe and in November 2013 Viviene Redding called for an EU drone force to counter the US.

So the war which Heywood helped to start in Iraq has produced a drone nursery in Pakistan which technology the EU will use against it’s own citizens using the “threat” from the US cabal as an excuse. Wheels within wheels. The member states being so weakened militarily and in intelligence terms thanks to policies implemented by the likes of Sir Jeremy Heywood and Sir John Scarlett that an EU cabal drone-based air intelligence force is the only answer to the “threat” from the branch of the cabal in the US.

Old 11-26-2013, 01:11 AM   #51
MusicMan4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
This is either info, disinfo, or misinfo, two of those, or all three. :
Amazing

Old 11-26-2013, 02:17 AM   #52
slunken
Virgo

"cosmetic lip service"

Old 11-26-2013, 06:50 PM   #53
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeris Hilton View Post
Amazing

nah. its just critical thinking. if you can't hang with that, as you were then soldier.

to summarize:

Fulford outs various Brits tied to Blair and the Bushy's war crimes. He states because of the threat that the U.S. may possess with Drone tech, its necessary for EU states to adopt their own Drone squadron "for intelligence purposes" to offset the same threat from the U.S.

It is part of the European and Cabal strategy that the EU member states reduce their defence capabilities in favour of a federal EU force.

Sound familiar? Stateside the Feds have been militarizing local law enforcement with all kinds of tanks and armored humvees and drones for their "drills". Most of which these days is centered on viewing Americans in the homeland as potential terrorist. Not to mention the DHS buying up a few billion bullets.

Cabal influence in Europe and the UK has the aim of constructing a Federal model as in the US and USSR. In this model the Parliament is a weakened part of the constitutions and pays cosmetic lip service to democratic principles whilst unelected bureaucrats create and implement policies.

i.e. Lobbyist controlling D.C.

The Fed is gonna print enough money till WWIII and/or the moment is right for them (when the FEMA camps and coordinating agencies are ready) to pull the plug on QE and watch the inevitable house of cards crumble into chaos needed for them to call Martial Law and begin the 'final solution', as it were.

that's one of their plans and the Feds actions suggest they are following through on them... here's hoping it never sees the light of day.

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 11-26-2013 at 07:03 PM.

Old 11-26-2013, 07:05 PM   #54
Order 66
Socialphobic

hmm things are really starting to stack up

Old 11-26-2013, 07:10 PM   #55
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starla View Post
Barbara Bush/ Aleister crowly

lol. they do have similar if not familial features

like these two:

Angela Merkel/ Adolf Hitler

Old 11-27-2013, 04:09 PM   #56
Bread Regal
Banned

Old 11-27-2013, 04:41 PM   #57
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

TOC, what happened to the Titanic?

Old 11-27-2013, 05:35 PM   #58
Trotskilicious
Banned

jews wanted to strike back because of the holocaust

Old 11-28-2013, 12:53 AM   #59
Elvis The Fat Years
007 373 5963

my reaction to every toc post

http://i.imgur.com/WIrUykX.gif

Old 11-28-2013, 01:03 AM   #60
Starla

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyen View Post
i was in my own self inflicted mk ii ultra program and satanic cult. would do it again.
A do it yourself mk ultra program like rosetta stone.