Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2008, 01:55 PM   #1
glued_on_wings
Ownz

Default ISO: Daydream (Live) and Callout Hooks

I just got an IPOD for my birthday, yeah I know I am behind the times. Well I am working on putting as much of the Smashing Pumpkins discography on it that I can fit. I have a large part of it already but I am missing Daydream (Live) from the That's the way (my love is) single. And although not as important but I am a completest I would like to have the call out hooks from Crestfallen, To Sheila & I of the morning promo singles. I had all of the promo singles at one point but cant find them. Could some one be kind enough to rip these and post them online somewhere. So far everything I have ripped to the IPOD is in 256kbps mp3s. If you could rip them in the same format that would be great otherwise I will take what ever. I am not being picky at this point.

Also if anyone is interested in the end product I would be glad to torrent it or something.

Thanks.

Jeremy

Old 12-13-2008, 04:12 PM   #2
T&T
Socialphobic

you want to put call out hooks on your ipod?

why not listen to the entire song?

Old 12-13-2008, 04:30 PM   #3
glued_on_wings
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by T&T View Post
you want to put call out hooks on your ipod?

why not listen to the entire song?
Because I am a completest. The call out hooks aren't that important. I really would like to get that Daydream live though.

Old 12-13-2008, 04:34 PM   #4
T&T
Socialphobic

Daydream Live 256 mp3
Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Old 12-13-2008, 04:56 PM   #5
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

happy birthday you son of a bitch!!!

ROck on...

Old 12-13-2008, 05:21 PM   #6
New Art Rioter
Apocalyptic Poster

I wouldn't say no to a torrent. I'll be doing the same thing soon and it would save me doing pretty much the same task.

Old 12-13-2008, 07:00 PM   #7
Skradgee
Boardcaster

callout hooks, eh?

I'll check out the promos at the local radio station when I'm there later tonight

Last edited by Skradgee : 12-13-2008 at 07:21 PM. Reason: i can haz grammar?

Old 12-13-2008, 10:08 PM   #8
The New
Apocalyptic Poster

the only one of those that i own is iotm -
02 - Call Out Hook.mp3

Old 12-13-2008, 10:49 PM   #9
Springbridge
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by T&T View Post
Wow, this is damn good quality, where can I get the rest of this show?

Old 12-13-2008, 11:56 PM   #10
rolmos
Apocalyptic Poster

untr00. I hope SP never puts a foot in Japan.

Old 12-13-2008, 11:58 PM   #11
rolmos
Apocalyptic Poster

Here are some FLACs in case you're missing anything. Not my compilation:

Quote:
/Cessations Of Grandeur/03 - New Order - Turn My Way.flac 32.5MB
ADrive.com – 50GB of Free Online Storage & Backup

/Cessations Of Grandeur/American Gothic/01 - The Rose March.flac 28.4MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/American Gothic/02 - Again, Again, Again (The Crux).flac 25.1MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/American Gothic/03 - POX.flac 27.4MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/American Gothic/04 - Sunkissed.flac 34.5MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/ONXRT Live From The Archives Vol. 3/(06) Rocket - Smashing Pumpkins.flac 32.6MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/ONXRT Live From The Archives Vol. 3/ONXRT - Live From The Archives, Vol. 3.CUE 2.3K

/Cessations Of Grandeur/ONXRT Live From The Archives Vol. 3/ONXRT - Live From The Archives, Vol. 3.log 7.5K

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD1)/00 Cessations Of Grandeur (CD1) (Fingerprints).txt 1K

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD1)/00 Cessations Of Grandeur (CD1).m3u 1.4K

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD1)/00 Cessations Of Grandeur (CD1).md5 1K

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD1)/01 My Dahlia.flac 25.9MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD1)/02 Sun.flac 39MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD1)/03 Jennifer Ever.flac 24.4MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD1)/04 East.flac 27.2MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD1)/05 Nothing & Everything.flac 38.6MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD1)/06 Sun (Remix).flac 35.7MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD1)/07 She (Live).flac 25.1MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD1)/08 Spiteface.flac 29.2MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD1)/09 Honeyspider (Alternate Version).flac 15.4MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD1)/10 With You.flac 16.9MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD1)/11 Egg.flac 15MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD1)/12 Rhinoceros (Alternate Version).flac 35.7MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD1)/13 Stars Fall In.flac 20.9MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD1)/14 Daughter.flac 16.9MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD1)/15 Daydream.flac 12.8MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD1)/16 Psychodelic.flac 42.5MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD1)/17 Bye June.flac 13.3MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD1)/18 I Am One (Original 7'' Version).flac 30.6MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD1)/19 Not Worth Asking.flac 27.3MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD2)/00 Cessations Of Grandeur (CD2) (Fingerprints).txt 866Bytes

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD2)/00 Cessations Of Grandeur (CD2).m3u 1.4K

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD2)/00 Cessations Of Grandeur (CD2).md5 880Bytes

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD2)/01 Tristessa (Original 12'' Version).flac 27.1MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD2)/02 La Dolly Vita.flac 26.2MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD2)/03 Honeyspider.flac 20.5MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD2)/04 Rhinoceros (Edit).flac 35.4MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD2)/06 Slunk.flac 19.1MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD2)/07 Bye June.flac 13.7MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD2)/08 Daughter.flac 16.9MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD2)/09 Jackie Blue.flac 25.6MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD2)/10 Terrapin.flac 17.2MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD2)/11 Bullet Train To Osaka.flac 24.2MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD2)/14 Siva (John Peel Radio Session 08-09-1991).flac 30.5MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD2)/15 Girl Named Sandoz (John Peel Radio Session 08-09-1991).flac 23.7MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD2)/16 Smiley (John Peel Radio Session 08-09-1991).flac 19.8MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD2)/17 Drown.flac 50.1MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD3)/00 Cessations Of Grandeur (CD3) (Fingerprints).txt 814Bytes

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD3)/00 Cessations Of Grandeur (CD3).m3u 1.7K

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD3)/00 Cessations Of Grandeur (CD3).md5 827Bytes

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD3)/02 French Movie Theme.flac 18.6MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD3)/03 Purr Snickety.flac 15MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD3)/06 Apathy's Last Kiss.flac 16.3MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD3)/10 Dancing In The Moonlight.flac 23.3MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD3)/11 Siamese Dream.flac 18.6MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD3)/12 Space Boy (VPRO Session 30-06-1993).flac 27.5MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD3)/13 Glynis.flac 28.3MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD3)/14 Never Let Me Down Again.flac 24.5MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD3)/15 Isolation [Starchildren].flac 21.5MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD3)/16 Delusions Of Candor [Starchildren].flac 35.3MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD3)/20 Not Worth Asking.flac 27.3MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD3)/21 Honeyspider II.flac 15.8MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD3)/22 Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer.flac 9MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD4)/00 Cessations Of Grandeur (CD4) (Fingerprints).txt 792Bytes

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD4)/00 Cessations Of Grandeur (CD4).m3u 1.1K

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD4)/00 Cessations Of Grandeur (CD4).md5 805Bytes

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD4)/01 Daughter (extended).flac 23.1MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD4)/02 Siva (Live Acoustic Version).flac 32.7MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD4)/03 Blue (Live Acoustic Version).flac 17MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD4)/04 Jazzin' [Starchildren].flac 15.4MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD4)/05 I Am One (Live).flac 44.6MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD4)/06 1979 (Vocal Mix).flac 31.1MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD4)/07 ...Said Sadly.flac 16.2MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD4)/08 You're All I've Got Tonight.flac 20MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD4)/09 Clones (We're All).flac 19.5MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD4)/10 A Night Like This.flac 21.2MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD4)/11 Destination Unknown.flac 29.7MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD4)/12 Dreaming.flac 30.6MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD4)/13 Pastichio Medley.flac 148.6MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD5)/00 Cessations Of Grandeur (CD5) (Fingerprints).txt 1.1K

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD5)/00 Cessations Of Grandeur (CD5).m3u 1.6K

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD5)/00 Cessations Of Grandeur (CD5).md5 1.2K

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD5)/01 1979 (Cement Mix).flac 31.1MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD5)/02 Ugly.flac 16.1MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD5)/03 The Boy.flac 20.7MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD5)/04 Cherry.flac 24.4MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD5)/05 Believe.flac 19.8MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD5)/06 Set The Ray To Jerry.flac 25.6MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD5)/07 1979 (Moby Mix).flac 41.2MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD5)/08 Stuck in the Middle with Fluke (Vox Mix).flac 49.4MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD5)/09 God.flac 20.9MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD5)/10 Mouths Of Babes.flac 27.2MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD5)/11 Tribute To Johnny.flac 17.3MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD5)/12 Marquis In Spades.flac 22.7MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD5)/13 Pennies.flac 16.2MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD5)/14 Ascendo.flac 25.2MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD5)/15 Meladori Magpie.flac 13.9MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD5)/16 Rotten Apples.flac 15.9MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD5)/17 Jupiter's Lament.flac 11.5MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD5)/18 Medellia Of The Gray Skies.flac 18.1MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD5)/19 Blank.flac 16.7MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD5)/20 Tonite Reprise.flac 13.9MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD5)/21 Infinite Sadness.flac 23.2MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD6)/00 Cessations Of Grandeur (CD6) (Fingerprints).txt 1K

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD6)/00 Cessations Of Grandeur (CD6).m3u 1.5K

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD6)/00 Cessations Of Grandeur (CD6).md5 1K

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD6)/01 Last Song.flac 23.7MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD6)/02 Aeroplane Flies High (Turns Left, Looks Right).flac 54MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD6)/03 Transformer.flac 22.7MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD6)/04 The Bells.flac 14.9MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD6)/05 My Blue Heaven.flac 16.7MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD6)/06 Christmastime.flac 19.7MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD6)/07 Sad Peter Pan.flac 29.7MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD6)/08 When I Was Born, I Was Bored [Shudder To Think].flac 10.2MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD6)/09 The End Is The Beginning Is The End.flac 39MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD6)/10 The Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning.flac 31.3MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD6)/11 The Ethers Tragic.flac 12.8MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD6)/12 The Guns Of Love Disastrous.flac 20.2MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD6)/13 The End Is The Beginning Is The End (Stuck In The Middle With Fluke Instrumental Mix).flac 45.9MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD6)/14 Perfect (Perfecto Dub).flac 43.6MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD6)/15 1979 (Instrumental Mix).flac 33.5MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD7)/00 Cessations Of Grandeur (CD7) (Fingerprints).txt 1.1K

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD7)/00 Cessations Of Grandeur (CD7).m3u 1.6K

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD7)/00 Cessations Of Grandeur (CD7).md5 930Bytes

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD7)/01 Stuck in the Middle with Fluke (Alternative Mix).flac 38.9MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD7)/02 Perfect (Nellee Hooper Mix).flac 27.7MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD7)/03 Czarina.flac 25.3MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD7)/04 Once In A While.flac 20.2MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD7)/05 Summer.flac 21.7MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD7)/06 Daphne Descends (Kerry B. Mix).flac 27.9MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD7)/07 Perfect (Electro Breakbeat Mix).flac 37MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD7)/08 Rats.flac 16.9MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD7)/09 Worms.flac 24.8MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD7)/10 Spiders.flac 23.2MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD7)/11 Lizards.flac 20.1MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD7)/12 Worms Part 2.flac 33.7MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD7)/13 Squirrels With Tails.flac 32.9MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD7)/14 Hallucination's Gotham Ghetto Beats.flac 39.2MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD7)/15 Perfect (Electro Breakbeat Dub).flac 37MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD8)/00 Cessations Of Grandeur (CD8) (Fingerprints).txt 913Bytes

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD8)/00 Cessations Of Grandeur (CD8).m3u 1.4K

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD8)/00 Cessations Of Grandeur (CD8).md5 877Bytes

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD8)/01 Rabbit in the Moon's Melancholy & the Infinite Madness Mix.flac 67.1MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD8)/02 Perfect (Perfecto Mix).flac 43.6MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD8)/03 Speed Kills.flac 33.3MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD8)/04 Hope.flac 19.3MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD8)/05 Eye.flac 34.1MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD8)/06 The End Is The Beginning Is The End (Hallucination's Nu-Wave Batcave Mix).flac 46.1MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD8)/07 Mayonaise (Acoustic).flac 30.5MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD8)/08 Real Love.flac 32.8MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD8)/09 Untitled.flac 29.9MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD8)/10 Try, Try, Try (Alternate Version).flac 30.9MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD8)/11 Age Of Innocence (Early Version).flac 31.5MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD8)/12 The End Is The Beginning Is The End (Rabbit In The Moon's Melancholy & The Infinite Dub).flac 56.5MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD9)/00 Cessations Of Grandeur (CD9) (Fingerprints).txt 1.1K

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD9)/00 Cessations Of Grandeur (CD9).m3u 1.6K

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD9)/00 Cessations Of Grandeur (CD9).md5 1.1K

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD9)/01 Rabbit in the Moon's Infinite Radio Edit.flac 36.7MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD9)/02 Lucky 13.flac 22MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD9)/03 Because You Are.flac 24.8MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD9)/04 Slow Dawn.flac 20.4MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD9)/05 My Mistake.flac 22.7MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD9)/06 Here's To The Atom Bomb.flac 31.4MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD9)/07 Sparrow.flac 16.3MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD9)/08 Waiting.flac 27.5MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD9)/09 Saturnine.flac 27.3MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD9)/10 Rock On.flac 46.7MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD9)/11 Winterlong.flac 24.7MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD9)/12 Soot & Stars.flac 41.5MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD9)/13 Blissed And Gone.flac 27.2MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD9)/14 Perfect (Nellee Hooper Instrumental).flac 26.7MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD9)/15 Number Of The Beast [Zwan].flac 24.1MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD9)/16 Freedom Ain't What It Used To Be [Zwan].flac 24.9MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD9)/17 Nobody 'Cept You [Zwan].flac 18.8MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur (CD9)/18 Autumn Leaves [Zwan].flac 10.6MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/The Smashing Pumpkins - Cessations Of Grandeur.txt 21.5K

/Cessations Of Grandeur/VA - Stigmata Soundtrack/07 - Natalie Imbruglia - Identify.flac 29MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/VA - Stigmata Soundtrack/08 - Billy Corgan and Mike Garson - Identify (Dust) , 1,000,000 Voices.flac 15.2MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/VA - Stigmata Soundtrack/09 - Billy Corgan and Mike Garson - Pop Pop , Await , Reflect (Pretty).flac 15MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/VA - Stigmata Soundtrack/10 - Billy Corgan and Mike Garson - Reflect (Clouds) , Truth.flac 14.7MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/VA - Stigmata Soundtrack/11 - Billy Corgan and Mike Garson - Of Square Waves , Random Thought.flac 21MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/VA - Stigmata Soundtrack/12 - Billy Corgan and Mike Garson - Reflection,Possession.flac 14.5MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/VA - Stigmata Soundtrack/13 - Billy Corgan and Mike Garson - Reflect (Gray) , Of Sine Waves.flac 12.2MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/VA - Stigmata Soundtrack/14 - Billy Corgan and Mike Garson - Distrbnce (After Sckhausen) ,Reflect (Pause) , Orah.flac 19.7MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/VA - Stigmata Soundtrack/15 - Billy Corgan and Mike Garson - Sustain , Identify (Affectation).flac 22.4MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/VA - Stigmata Soundtrack/16 - Billy Corgan and Mike Garson - All Answers Revealed , Reflect(Devotion).flac 14.3MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/VA - Stigmata Soundtrack/17 - Billy Corgan and Mike Garson - Purge , 10,000,000 Voices , Reflect(Purity) , Identify (Peace).flac 25.4MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/VA - Stigmata Soundtrack/18 - Billy Corgan and Mike Garson - Reflect (Time) , Tree Whispers.flac 17.5MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/VA - Stigmata Soundtrack/Stigmata.CUE 3.7K

/Cessations Of Grandeur/VA - Stigmata Soundtrack/Stigmata Soundtrack.log 4.7K

/Cessations Of Grandeur/VA - Stigmata Soundtrack/Various - Stigmata Soundtrack.m3u 2.4K

/Cessations Of Grandeur/Zeitgeist/03 - Daydream (live).flac 15.7MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/Zeitgeist/13 - Death From Above.flac 26.8MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/Zeitgeist/13 - Ma Belle.flac 27.5MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/Zeitgeist/13 - Stellar.flac 42.3MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/Zeitgeist/13 - Zeitgeist.flac 16.1MB

/Cessations Of Grandeur/Zeitgeist/Extra - Superchrist.flac 49.1MB

Old 12-14-2008, 01:50 AM   #12
Springbridge
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolmos View Post
untr00. I hope SP never puts a foot in Japan.
I certainly hope they do!

Old 12-14-2008, 02:59 AM   #13
Skradgee
Boardcaster

glued_on_wings, the only one I found was SIYL. unless you already have that, I could rip it flac or mp3.

Old 12-14-2008, 11:03 AM   #14
T&T
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springbridge View Post
Wow, this is damn good quality, where can I get the rest of this show?
that track is from the soundboard... the only track released.

here is the audience recording
Internet Archive: Details: Smashing Pumpkins Live at Zitadelle Spandau (Gotischer Saal) on 2007-06-05

daydream sounds pretty good there too
http://ia350619.us.archive.org/2/ite....d2t02_vbr.mp3

Old 12-14-2008, 01:54 PM   #15
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

some call out hooks in mp3 FOR THE COMPLETEST: callouthooks.zip

Old 12-14-2008, 04:35 PM   #16
glued_on_wings
Ownz

Thanks a bunch everyone. I think I have a majority of the stuff I need now. I am just sorting it and tagging everything and stuff. I will post back in here if there is anything else I need. Also where is a good place to torrent this when I am done. I know traders den and stuff dont allow officially released stuff. Thanks again..

Jeremy

Old 12-14-2008, 04:50 PM   #17
T&T
Socialphobic

pirate bay.