Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2016, 07:44 PM   #241
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Radicalization and fundamentalism are results of politics, war, poverty, all sprts of other tangible shit. not cos islam is evil, fool (lolol).

Old 06-22-2016, 07:45 PM   #242
FoolofaTook

Try blaming USA military bases on holy land instead.

Old 06-22-2016, 08:27 PM   #243
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
You realize that their are a tonne of extra-Biblical scriptures that some Christian sects recognize, and others do not, right?

Same thing with most established religions.

Hell, I'm a Scientologist who solidly believes that Battlefield Earth is sacred and part of the canon.

That's the point. There are some 1.5 Billion muslims and if even the smallest fraction of that population practices the teachings of the Quran to a fundamentalist extent, that's a problem for the world.

Islamic extremist abduct women to sell them as sex-slaves or "wives;" conduct mass crucifixions and forced conversions; behead innocent people en masse; try to extinguish religious minorities and demolish irreplaceable archeological sites (Buddhist and Hare Krishna temples, Hindu and Christian artifacts).

Blasphemy under Islamic law may only entail the accusation of one person's word against another. Such a practice is often done to innocent non-muslims, many of them young mothers. I'll spare you the heart wrenching documentary about it.

Then there's this Poll from last year:

According to a survey of Muslims, a majority (51%) agreed that “Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to shariah.” When that question was put to the broader U.S. population, the overwhelming majority held that shariah should not displace the U.S. Constitution (86% to 2%).

That would be the Camel's nose under the tent and if you don't understand that reference, gtfo.

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 06-22-2016 at 08:35 PM.

Old 06-22-2016, 08:34 PM   #244
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Radicalization and fundamentalism are results of politics, war, poverty, all sprts of other tangible shit. not cos islam is evil, fool (lolol).

Each of those have a hand in what you state, but you can't exclude religious beliefs from it because those are often the progenitor of the other factors you present.

Old 06-22-2016, 09:13 PM   #245
FoolofaTook

Yeah and what about centuries of peace and tolerance under Muslim empires?
F U!!!

Old 06-22-2016, 09:14 PM   #246
FoolofaTook

FUCK BOTH OF YU!!!

FUCK BOTH UR MOTHERS!!!!

YEAH!

Old 06-22-2016, 09:32 PM   #247
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
The vast a majority of gun deaths in the USA are from hand guns. But for one person to kill 50 people they need a semi automatic weapon with a large capacity magazine. We ought to be outlawing all semi automatic weapons as well as handguns.

I would expect nothing less than this relic of a Bolshevik attitude from a 'progressive'. lol. Collectivist never stop with this thirst to limit rights and those in power will stage events and manipulate the media to initiate legislation for such limits.

The aim is to disarm the population which makes it easier to control. In regards to the false flag events to this end, everything has two purposes. One is the ostensible purpose which will make it acceptable to people (gun legislation after senseless shootings); and second, is the real purpose which would further the goals of establishing the new system and having it (disarmament of civilians, erosion of rights).

Old 06-22-2016, 09:37 PM   #248
The Omega Concern
Banned

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 06-22-2016 at 09:43 PM.

Old 06-22-2016, 09:39 PM   #249
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
FUCK BOTH OF YU!!!

FUCK BOTH UR MOTHERS!!!!

YEAH!

I didn't specify a religion to your comment because it could apply to any. That said, there's one religion that an inordinate amount of people are stuck in the 700's with and it isn't Buddhism, Judaism or Christianity.

That's why the cabal use Islam as an effective scapegoat my friend. It's just too easy to place the blame on it when they use their special-op mercs for "terrorism".