Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-2019, 01:03 AM   #1
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Exclamation REVEALED: BILLY CORGAN's DEPRESSION in an exclusive animation

Old 05-18-2019, 01:44 AM   #2
bright_doom
Ownz

So basically... Hit the subscribe button below and the bell notification.

Old 05-18-2019, 06:05 AM   #3
Funbags
Apocalyptic Poster

Red face

This YouTuber needs to stop making "Understanding _______" videos when he barely understands the subject himself. Reading about SP for a few weeks doesn't make you an expert who can help people "understand" Billy Corgan's fucking depression. The dude even said on Twitter that he's unfamiliar with the band.

Last edited by Funbags : 05-18-2019 at 06:12 AM.

Old 05-18-2019, 09:25 AM   #4
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

i watched this for no reason

machina doesn't exist
corgan is wise now

Old 05-18-2019, 09:45 AM   #5
T&T
Socialphobic

it's false that billy was offered a full ride to university.
it's just a billy make em up. like that test he took that said he was a musical genius. what a sad clown.

"in a weird three month period the drummer left the band, my mother died and i got a divorce. in like a six month period"
is it three or six months???

this video uses journalist opinions as facts. lame.

Old 05-18-2019, 11:18 AM   #6
NovaFritz
Apocalyptic Poster

wow, I am happy to learn that Billy came to terms with depression after simply getting out of the spotlight, reflecting on his childhood, and building meaningful relationships with his fans

Old 05-18-2019, 11:29 AM   #7
Whir34
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaFritz View Post
wow, I am happy to learn that Billy came to terms with depression after simply getting out of the spotlight, reflecting on his childhood, and building meaningful relationships with his fans

First time I have seen this - there is only one asshole in this video and that is the fan - seems like Billy was on a narrative about something important / meaningful and then some douche bag shouts "Why don't you play 1979?" He is lucky he didn't get an even worse reaction. I think Billy was quite calm considering that totally rude interruption and lack of respect.

Old 05-18-2019, 12:17 PM   #8
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whir34 View Post
First time I have seen this - there is only one asshole in this video and that is the fan - seems like Billy was on a narrative about something important / meaningful and then some douche bag shouts "Why don't you play 1979?" He is lucky he didn't get an even worse reaction. I think Billy was quite calm considering that totally rude interruption and lack of respect.
why don't you take his dick out of your ass and stick it in your mouth?

Old 05-18-2019, 12:18 PM   #9
FoolofaTook

Angry

Quote:

https://www.thepunctuationguide.com/em-dash.html

Old 05-18-2019, 12:37 PM   #10
Whir34
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
why don't you take his dick out of your ass and stick it in your mouth?
Because I have never met him and am not homosexual.

At least I have got a life. Nearly 31,000 posts. Jeez, what a loser!!

Old 05-18-2019, 03:58 PM   #11
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
imagine if Jesus would be teaching his apostles meaningful, important lessons that they could always profit from for the rest of their lives and one of them simply says 'hey why don't you turn some more water into wine'. that would be OUTRAGEOUS and it would be EXACTLY THE SAME. THAT 'FAN' SHOULD BE CRUCIFIED!!

Old 05-18-2019, 04:00 PM   #12
panda show
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funbags View Post
This YouTuber needs to stop making "Understanding _______" videos when he barely understands the subject himself. Reading about SP for a few weeks doesn't make you an expert who can help people "understand" Billy Corgan's fucking depression. The dude even said on Twitter that he's unfamiliar with the band.
Yeah, I agree. After watching a couple of his videos I realised that it's almost always basically a history of the artist's career told with pictures and videos. I mean, what about that is "understanding" an artist? Do people have a different definition of understanding an artist than me?

It's just a clickbait technique that triggers fans of the specific band/artist to click on the video and usually learn nothing new about them or gain any new perspective into the music.

Old 05-18-2019, 04:01 PM   #13
FoolofaTook

Exclamation

Hmm. I don't know if the miracle of turning water into wine equates with 1979. Maybe more like Cherub Rock or something.

1979 is on the level of walking on water, or even the raising of Lazarus. Top-tier thaumaturgical happening.

Old 05-18-2019, 07:35 PM   #14
Oklahoma Sexual
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
imagine if Jesus would be teaching his apostles meaningful, important lessons that they could always profit from for the rest of their lives and one of them simply says 'hey why don't you turn some more water into wine'. that would be OUTRAGEOUS and it would be EXACTLY THE SAME. THAT 'FAN' SHOULD BE CRUCIFIED!!
no

Old 05-18-2019, 07:44 PM   #15
Funbags
Apocalyptic Poster

Red face

Fuck that fan tho

You're 10ft from Billy Corgan, and the only thing you can think of is SHOUT A REQUEST FOR 1979???

C'MON DUDE I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE VAMPIRE GUY

Old 05-18-2019, 08:20 PM   #16
MyKeyZ
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
Hey redbreegull, I think someone wants Billy's dick in his mouth

[Mouth stuffed] "Keep preaching, Billy."

I must admit comparing Billy ranting and rambling to his ball-licking fans to Jesus on the mount made me laugh.

Then again, I mean, Jesus isn't even real.

Old 05-18-2019, 08:22 PM   #17
NovaFritz
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
important/meaningful? that is a kind way of describing his typical paranoid rant
can you turn this video against the fans?

Old 05-19-2019, 08:28 AM   #18
T&T
Socialphobic

OMG billy ate FOUR hotdogs. that's SHOCKING!!! /s

Old 05-19-2019, 09:10 AM   #19
Whir34
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaFritz View Post
important/meaningful? that is a kind way of describing his typical paranoid rant
can you turn this video against the fans?

The point is that Billy was in the middle of talking about something to someone else and this guy rudely interrupted with an inane, provocative question.

Sort of like if you were in the middle of a conversation with someone and I came up to you and said "Just shut up with that and dance monkey, dance monkey, dance".

I have seen the video - the fan who shouted that is the asshole, he was trying to be an asshole, he knows he was an asshole and everyone with any mild sense of social manners and decorum will also see he was being an asshole.

Plus Billy plays 1979 all the time, at nearly every show.

Old 05-19-2019, 09:17 AM   #20
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Angry

THE POINT IS BILLY IS JESUS CHRIST AND YOU DO NOT INTERRUPT JESUS CHRIST AND ALSO DO NOT TALK DIRECTLY AFTER HE STOPS SPEAKING

About half a minute of having the words sink in is required, purely out of respect and because you are lesser than Him

the half minute after that, you may speak, but only softly.

it takes two full minutes before you may use your normal volume again.

Old 05-19-2019, 09:20 AM   #21
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
The point is that Billy was in the middle of talking about something to someone else and this guy rudely interrupted with an inane, provocative question.

Sort of like if you were in the middle of a conversation with someone and I came up to you and said "Just shut up with that and dance monkey, dance monkey, dance".

I have seen the video - the fan who shouted that is the asshole, he was trying to be an asshole, he knows he was an asshole and everyone with any mild sense of social manners and decorum will also see he was being an asshole.

Plus Billy plays 1979 all the time, at nearly every show.
aside from the exaggerated 'dance monkey', actually you have a point! the fan was being kind of a dick.

Billy, however, responds possibly as an even bigger dick, typically, and once again shows his fragile ego by walking away because of the fact that one person said something that annoyed him.

Last edited by smashingjj : 05-19-2019 at 09:37 PM.

Old 05-19-2019, 09:52 AM   #22
FoolofaTook

Old 06-01-2019, 03:57 AM   #23
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Red face

REVEALED: The Smashing Pumpkins don't like each other