Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 12-07-2017, 01:03 AM   #91
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

but it was only one 14-year-old, the other people Moore assaulted were older so it's not as bad

Old 12-07-2017, 01:03 AM   #92
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
it's like you just can't stop digging
Hey, I'm not defending him. I'm simply trying to see the situation without all of the mass media hysteria clouding the emotions.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of this is politically motivated B.S. orchestrated by the democrats to win the senate seat.

Where's all the outrage regarding Franken? That guy actually currently forces himself upon people sexually which some would feel is even morally worse than a guy in his late 20's having consensual sex with a 16 year old in the 70's.

Both gross and wrong, no doubt about it... But a lot of this shit is just liberal sensationalism. No ones tearing Franken apart in the liberal media....Gee RBG, why do you think that is?

Old 12-07-2017, 01:04 AM   #93
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Hey, I'm not defending him. I'm simply trying to see the situation without all of the mass media hysteria clouding the emotions.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of this is politically motivated B.S. orchestrated by the democrats to win the senate seat.

Where's all the outrage regarding Franken? That guy actually forces himself upon people sexually which some would feel is even morally worse than a guy in his late 20's having consensual sex with a 16 year old.

Both gross and wrong, no doubt about it... But a lot of this shit is just liberal sensationalism. No ones tearing Franken apart.
everyone is calling on Franken to resign. you are so dumb

Old 12-07-2017, 01:04 AM   #94
redbreegull

all you've done here is defend Roy Moore and then say that's not what you are doing

Old 12-07-2017, 01:05 AM   #95
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
I grew up thinking [Tiffani Thiessen] was hot and it's not all that odd to find a teenager attractive as long as you don't act in a sexual manner.
Weren't you born like six or seven years after the Moore incident?

Old 12-07-2017, 01:05 AM   #96
redbreegull

or imply you believe the accusers and then question if they are being paid. what the fuck is wrong with you

it's like you are trying to dog whistle support for Moore while publicly condemning him. but there is no one here for you to dog whistle to

Old 12-07-2017, 01:08 AM   #97
fuzzyroes
Banned

Even though Moore was clearly in the wrong, at least there isn't evidence of him doing any such thing in 40 years. Maybe he came to his senses and awakened and gained some perspective... Still doesn't excuse his actions, but it's at least somewhat admirable that he changed his ways.

Can't say the same about Conyers or Franken.

Old 12-07-2017, 01:09 AM   #98
redbreegull

Quote:
Even though Moore was clearly in the wrong, at least there isn't evidence of him doing any such thing in 40 years. Maybe he came to his senses and awakened and gained some perspective... Still doesn't excuse his actions, but it's at least somewhat admirable that he changed his ways.

Franken admitted to what he did and everyone is calling on him to resign. Fuck him anyway. And fuck Conyers

but Roy Moore is a sexual predator and a child molester. it doesn't matter that it happened 40 years ago fuzzy. even you admitted this. it doesn't matter so stop using it as a defense.

serious tip for future arguments: don't concede your point is wrong and then continue using it.

Old 12-07-2017, 01:11 AM   #99
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
or imply you believe the accusers and then question if they are being paid. what the fuck is wrong with you

it's like you are trying to dog whistle support for Moore while publicly condemning him. but there is no one here for you to dog whistle to
Hey, I'm just saying I don't know for sure. Who the fuck knows the truth?

Either way, I think a lot of this is media driven sensationalism in order to get the Democrat elected. In that regard I will be kind of happy if he wins, just to stick it to the system. And I trust Bannon politically and Bannon swears by the guy and besides, a Democrat winning won't do Trump any favors in what he's trying to do.

Old 12-07-2017, 01:17 AM   #100
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
everyone is calling on Franken to resign. you are so dumb
A lot within the party yes... But you don't see an iota of the crucification from the media that Moore is getting.

Old 12-07-2017, 01:20 AM   #101
redbreegull

thanks for constantly reassuring me that you are in fact an intentionally despicable piece of shit who deserves to be shamed and abused

Old 12-07-2017, 01:21 AM   #102
redbreegull

Quote:
Either way, I think a lot of this is media driven sensationalism in order to get the Democrat elected. In that regard I will be kind of happy if he wins, just to stick it to the system. And I trust Bannon politically and Bannon swears by the guy and besides, a Democrat winning won't do Trump any favors in what he's trying to do.
disgusting

Old 12-07-2017, 01:21 AM   #103
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

fuzzy you are brainwashed

Old 12-07-2017, 01:22 AM   #104
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
you don't see an iota of the crucification from the media that Moore is getting.
Therefore you play down what Moore is said to have done and make excuses for him?

Zero sense made.

Old 12-07-2017, 01:25 AM   #105
redbreegull

"I'm not defending Roy Moore, I'm just defending him."

"I'm not saying it's less bad if it happened 40 years ago, I'm just saying it's less bad."

"I'm not saying he didn't do it, I'm just saying I think the accusers were paid by the Democrats."

"What he did is really really horrible, no excuse. I hope he wins because he's on my team."

Old 12-07-2017, 01:25 AM   #106
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

good, easy rule that we can all follow: people who sexually abuse others should not hold office. that goes for either party. that includes grown-ass men who have sex with teenagers. it includes people who grope others. people who rape others. people who sexually harass others. ALL OF THEM

there is so much evidence that roy moore was known for going after teenagers in particular. not only from the women themselves, but from others. just fucking accept it and be a decent person and accept that he should not be elected just because he is on your team of racists and neo nazis

Old 12-07-2017, 01:25 AM   #107
redbreegull

I hope no one ever forgets that this was the day on which fuzzyroes used Kiss lyrics to defend raping teenagers

Old 12-07-2017, 01:32 AM   #108
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Isn't Moore also said to have been banned from the Gadsden Mall in Alabama at some point during the late seventies or eighties for repeatedly harassing teenage girls?

So much for "socially acceptable," eh.

Old 12-07-2017, 01:40 AM   #109
redbreegull

but.... rockstars

Old 12-07-2017, 02:23 PM   #110
fuzzyroes
Banned

Hey look, I'm not trying to say that the guy isn't a creep. But if you're gonna throw out everyone in American politics who's ever acted inappropriately to women then you're not gonna be left with many people.

When it comes to politics you really have to kind of ignore the candidates character and vote more on what you actually wanna see accomplished. Having a democrat win in Alabama would be bad for Trump and his agenda.

Old 12-07-2017, 05:02 PM   #111
Cool As Ice Cream

Quote:
omg you're literally so open minded
how do you do it?
does it have anything to do with your buddhism studies?

Old 12-07-2017, 05:03 PM   #112
Cool As Ice Cream

Quote:
When it comes to politics you really have to kind of ignore the candidates character and vote more on what you actually wanna see accomplished.
really?
is that why you were so against hilairy? that didn't have anything to do with her perceived character?

Old 12-07-2017, 06:38 PM   #113
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
I think it's honestly up to the people. It's called a democracy. If it looks bad for the people of Alabama so be it... I do think the Republicans will expel him if he wins though. It would just look to bad politically to keep him on.
Sex pests are not fit for office, regardless of party.

And before you even start, I would ******* Bill Clinton in that pile.

Old 12-07-2017, 06:45 PM   #114
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:

Where's all the outrage regarding Franken? That guy actually currently forces himself upon people sexually which some would feel is even morally worse than a guy in his late 20's having consensual sex with a 16 year old in the 70's.

Both gross and wrong, no doubt about it... But a lot of this shit is just liberal sensationalism. No ones tearing Franken apart in the liberal media....Gee RBG, why do you think that is?
So, Franken's (rightfully) gone. Any other futile arguments you care to trot out?

Old 12-07-2017, 06:47 PM   #115
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:

He is flat out denying any of it ever took place (see also: lying through his fucking teeth, ala Trump). If he was such a big man, wouldn't he admit to his transgressions and spare his accusers further pain?

Old 12-08-2017, 03:04 AM   #116
Cool As Ice Cream

sure, one or two sex offences, that can happen.

i have completely stopped sex offending. i do maybe one or two teenagers a month.

Old 12-08-2017, 03:31 AM   #117
yo soy el mejor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
Sex pests are not fit for office, regardless of party.

And before you even start, I would ******* Bill Clinton in that pile.
maybe slick willy abused his power but monica was a consenting party nonetheless.

you can't say the same for the rape victims of trump and moore and the women sexually assaulted by louis c. k and harvey weinstein or the 321,500+ victims of rape and sexual assault each year

regardless of how loathsome bill is, you really can't conflate the two acts. that's dangerous, y0.

Old 12-08-2017, 03:38 AM   #118
redbreegull

bill clinton has been accused of rape

Old 12-08-2017, 12:58 PM   #119
ilikeplanets
Braindead

the fuck does any of this have to do with stephen colbert? is he a rapist too? i knew i didn't like him

Old 12-08-2017, 06:39 PM   #120
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
the fuck does any of this have to do with stephen colbert? is he a rapist too? i knew i didn't like him