Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 11-25-2017, 01:06 AM   #391
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Sure, but can't you agree that sometimes the shitting upon goes a little too far? I mean, whatever his shitty politics/opinions are, that's still a human being on the other side of the screen.

I mean, we're all just a degenerate gang of rapists and pillagers, after all.

Old 11-25-2017, 01:07 AM   #392
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

And I only don't "get into it with him" because I don't make it a habit to let ill-informed opinions drive me up a wall. I deal with real, genuine stupidity at work and in public on a regular basis. fuzzro is pretty benign by comparison.

Old 11-25-2017, 01:09 AM   #393
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

I mean, you know this thread is going to go another two pages of fuzzy responding, with a little back and forth from you and someone else, before he relents and admits he is a fuckup who is trying but failing. And then the cycle begins again. Lather, rinse, repeat. Isn't this all getting a little formulaic at this point?

Old 11-25-2017, 01:10 AM   #394
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post

what's an angry Third Eye Blind song
thousand julies

WHEN U LEFT 4 GUD FELT THA DROP LIKE A BOOM!!!

WINTER TIME ALL ALONE IN UR BEDROOM

Old 11-25-2017, 01:16 AM   #395
FoolofaTook

Yeah he is just a fuck up like the rest of us. And it does suck for him when we gang up on him.

Still he sure knows how piss people off. The whole Boris thing was a lie I know now. Highly doubt he went to the concert or even listened to a single song. He basically did that all just to show how vulnerable and lonely I am. It really pisses me off but I suppose I am to blame for not seeing through such obvious manipulation.

Old 11-25-2017, 01:17 AM   #396
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Does fuzzy work at Safeway, per chance?

Old 11-25-2017, 01:36 AM   #397
FoolofaTook

Might as well. They are all spawns of Morgoth, soldiers of Angband, thralls of Thangorodrim as far as I am concerned!

Old 11-25-2017, 01:42 AM   #398
FoolofaTook

You think it's in my head that he trolled me? I dunno... he kinda alluded to it a couple of nights ago.

Maybe I am too paranoid.

Old 11-25-2017, 01:46 AM   #399
redbreegull

I'm not invested enough in this to try and explain why fuzzyroes is so offensive to me, but basically I don't think you can be a fucking racist pig who supports all kinds of truly awful things in the world, things that cause real physical harm to people's lives, and still be a "nice guy" who we should all accept as "mr. rough around the edges but lovable anyway," like life is a sitcom. Especially when this guy is a drug addict anti-intellectual who is basically always the first to offer unwanted and obtrusive advice about situations he does not even remotely understand in a condescending and paternal tone. Having accepted one has an alcohol problem last week does not make one the professor on drug addiction this week. All the moral proselytizing and loud-mouthed uninformed idiocy pollutes the social environment, and yeah, it's fucking offensive. I do not exist to make him feel good about himself when he is a perpetually uninformed loud rude dick who is oblivious to people's reactions to himself and in the odd case that he isn't, easily convinces himself that we are worse off for being more educated and more experienced than him. And no, I don't expect to change his mind and give him an allegory of the cave experience. Getting him to shut up for the next 24 hours is accomplishment enough

if he doesn't bother you and you want to take a "but I could have a beer with him," attitude, good for you, but I'm about 2 years past that with him

Old 11-25-2017, 02:04 AM   #400
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

I think it's graduated from "share a beer with" to "would call him to help me move couch" at this point.

Old 11-25-2017, 02:06 AM   #401
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Anyone wanna talk about Powerman 5000?

Old 11-25-2017, 07:17 AM   #402
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
I'm not invested enough in this to try and explain why fuzzyroes is so offensive to me, but basically I don't think you can be a fucking racist pig who supports all kinds of truly awful things in the world, things that cause real physical harm to people's lives, and still be a "nice guy" who we should all accept as "mr. rough around the edges but lovable anyway," like life is a sitcom. Especially when this guy is a drug addict anti-intellectual who is basically always the first to offer unwanted and obtrusive advice about situations he does not even remotely understand in a condescending and paternal tone. Having accepted one has an alcohol problem last week does not make one the professor on drug addiction this week. All the moral proselytizing and loud-mouthed uninformed idiocy pollutes the social environment, and yeah, it's fucking offensive. I do not exist to make him feel good about himself when he is a perpetually uninformed loud rude dick who is oblivious to people's reactions to himself and in the odd case that he isn't, easily convinces himself that we are worse off for being more educated and more experienced than him. And no, I don't expect to change his mind and give him an allegory of the cave experience. Getting him to shut up for the next 24 hours is accomplishment enough

if he doesn't bother you and you want to take a "but I could have a beer with him," attitude, good for you, but I'm about 2 years past that with him

Look vagina boy, you are the most sanctimonious and biggest hypocritical piece of shit there is.

Why don't you just get the sex change, call yourself a bitch and get it over with.

Old 11-25-2017, 07:31 AM   #403
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
Look vagina boy, you are the most sanctimonious and biggest hypocritical piece of shit there is.

Why don't you just get the sex change, call yourself a bitch and get it over with.
i propose you stop it with the misogynistic, transphobic bile or we'll finally have a good reason to permaban you

Old 11-25-2017, 07:31 AM   #404
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

what I'm saying is keep it up

Old 11-25-2017, 07:32 AM   #405
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

kind regards, your satanic lizard moderator

Old 11-25-2017, 08:13 AM   #406
MarquisInSpades
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
kind regards, your satanic lizard moderator
Good modding, yo.

Old 11-25-2017, 10:20 AM   #407
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
kind regards, your satanic lizard moderators
plural, fuck off with this toc, seriously.

Old 11-25-2017, 10:40 AM   #408
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
i propose you stop it with the misogynistic, transphobic bile or we'll finally have a good reason to permaban you

more hypocrisy...I'm responding in kind.

rbg is calling fuzzy a racist and getting extremely personal as he embodies the disposition of the lost loony left who abuse such language to meaninglessness. There's no misogyny here with me, I'm not prejudiced against woman. I'm using the terms correctly in his case as he delves into deeply personal remarks on fuzzy and certainly has done it to me a lot.

And there's no phobia here as well. There's no fear, it's repulsive to me. I find RBG repulsive a lot of the time, so to me, he may as well crossover.

fuzzroes brings up valid points about the amount of education and who's better off. RBG assumes a formal education is the only worthy one, thought its not, and yet his entire point is based on this presumed fallacy of more education equals better off or smarter or whatever.

Reprise85 mentions going for an advanced degree and the commensurate debt load involved. How smart is that? That's a case by case thing and it's an admirable commitment, but is it advisable for most? That's a fair point fuzzy brings up and shouldn't have to be mocked for it by self-anointed intellectuals who presume it because of their education level.

Old 11-25-2017, 10:45 AM   #409
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

I don't give a fuck what your reasoning is, you're another step closer to having your usernames banned. thanks for that!

Old 11-25-2017, 11:44 AM   #410
Shallowed
Braindead

What are his other usernames?

Old 11-25-2017, 12:07 PM   #411
MarquisInSpades
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallowed View Post
What are his other usernames?
asking the questions that matter.

Old 11-25-2017, 12:21 PM   #412
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
The whole Boris thing was a lie I know now. Highly doubt he went to the concert or even listened to a single song. He basically did that all just to show how vulnerable and lonely I am. It really pisses me off but I suppose I am to blame for not seeing through such obvious manipulation.
See, I find this disturbing... I didn't pay attention to your threads much, and only went to the show out of curiosity cause it was on Canadian Thanksgiving and there was nothing else happening anywhere on my day off... I wanted to see what all your fuss was over and I was intrigued with what I saw... Once I downloaded some of their albums I really dug some of it... Other stuff of theirs, not so much.

But it troubles me that you're so paranoid that you think I'd just lie about it as some sort of way to bug you... I mean, I posted the photos from my shitty camera... You started a Netphoria wide discussion about the band, and I had every intention (once I decided to see the show) to make a thread stating my opinion about em.

You gotta chill out a bit Took... I do push buttons here, and I admit to it. I'll push buttons and be sitting here laughing my ass off, but I'm not a fucking troll, dude... You should know that by now...

Old 11-25-2017, 12:24 PM   #413
fuzzyroes
Banned

Why doesn't anyone call out Took when he acts weird like that? I mean fuck , we're all fuck ups here ***Cue my degenerate speech*** but Took could use some honest opinions from the people he trusts... And people here just seem to ignore him when he goes off the rails.

Old 11-25-2017, 12:25 PM   #414
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
And there's no phobia here as well. There's no fear, it's repulsive to me.
trans·pho·bi·a
/tranzˈfōbēə/
noun
intense dislike of or prejudice against transsexual or transgender people.

Old 11-25-2017, 12:30 PM   #415
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Yeah he is just a fuck up like the rest of us. And it does suck for him when we gang up on him.

Still he sure knows how piss people off. The whole Boris thing was a lie I know now. Highly doubt he went to the concert or even listened to a single song. He basically did that all just to show how vulnerable and lonely I am. It really pisses me off but I suppose I am to blame for not seeing through such obvious manipulation.
Took, Check my whole photo library man... I'm not bullshiting you man.. Those Boris photos are uploaded by me, and you can do an online photo scan to legitimize that no one else is hosting them.

https://www.soundclick.com/members/d...content=Photos

And it sucks we're somehow enemies here... We're all fuck ups, and degenerates... Living shit lives... I'm not gonna go out of my way to troll anyone.

Old 11-25-2017, 12:32 PM   #416
MarquisInSpades
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Took, Check my whole photo library man... I'm not bullshiting you man.. Those Boris photos are uploaded by me, and you can do an online photo scan to legitimize that no one else is hosting them.

https://www.soundclick.com/members/d...content=Photos

And it sucks we're somehow enemies here... We're all fuck ups, and degenerates... Living shit lives... I'm not gonna go out of my way to troll anyone.
we also like the Pumpkins

Old 11-25-2017, 12:33 PM   #417
MarquisInSpades
Banned

for real though, although I'm relatively new here, it's kind of a bummer to see all this hostility every once in a while.

Old 11-25-2017, 12:44 PM   #418
fuzzyroes
Banned

But honestly, Took acts more insane then anyone here and I think me and Yo Soy are the only people to call him out on it.

Why is everyone so reluctant to call him out on it?

Old 11-25-2017, 12:47 PM   #419
MarquisInSpades
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
But honestly, Took acts more insane then anyone here and I think me and Yo Soy are the only people to call him out on it.

Why is everyone so reluctant to call him out on it?
I'm not reluctant to, it's just that I don't have the same opinion as you. I don't really think he's insane.

Old 11-25-2017, 12:57 PM   #420
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Lorren has her own self-interested reasons for beating down on the Took.

Let's not bother pretending it has anything to do with his personality or character