Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2018, 12:38 PM   #421
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniclovenoize View Post
I have friends who do it. It exists.

I understand what you are saying, but this is just shit people do.
ah, learned something new. I really have never seen it before. But, I got my disgust out of my system now anyway, with the amount of brand hashtags we get here I cannot possibly keep up with complaining about it every time anyway!

why you guys all sad suddenly? I still love it that after 20 years of my childhood goof-love vanishing this happened. fucking finally.

Old 02-14-2018, 12:40 PM   #422
pale_princess
spanish harlem mona lisa

I have more of an issue of Bill calling his kid 28 months old than him hashtagging the poor lil guy

Old 02-14-2018, 12:43 PM   #423
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

Absolutely no interest in seeing this photo. People are cruel and gross to say the least.

Old 02-14-2018, 12:45 PM   #424
paranoid
Minion of Satan

I think from this point forward, everyone including fans, need to leave Darcy alone.

Old 02-14-2018, 12:46 PM   #425
pale_princess
spanish harlem mona lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MplsTaper View Post
Absolutely no interest in seeing this photo. People are cruel and gross to say the least.
Same. I expect this kind of vulture behaviour from morons like andrewface sjptransphobic but this is honestly getting traumatic.

Old 02-14-2018, 12:47 PM   #426
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoid View Post
I think from this point forward, everyone including fans, need to leave Darcy alone.

yes.

what more can we ask here really. we got this interview, which is plenty. what she gets in return is a load of shit. this interview is here, so are perfect quotes for tshirts. to do our part to get this spiraling some more and get a "show me disgusting fotos to discredit what a woman is saying" jerkfest going is just...(because that is the jerkfest that will happen once the pic is out there.)

Old 02-14-2018, 12:47 PM   #427
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pale_princess View Post
Honestly, yeah, I'm feeling triggered.
Glad I’m not alone. Like this drama actually brings me back to the drama of my high school days, when I looked to this band for comfort, and I’m realizing how unhealthy this band was for me.

Old 02-14-2018, 12:48 PM   #428
T&T
Socialphobic

we can ask for more dirt. more stories. I'm down for a book by d'arcy.

Old 02-14-2018, 12:50 PM   #429
pavementtune

oh yes. I meant more like people going all asshole on her own fb page once she turns it on again.

just let her be. if she gets a deal going somewhere for a pumpkins story book - great for her, all on board for that, at least it will be fun to read.

Old 02-14-2018, 12:52 PM   #430
amoergosum
Minion of Satan

Old 02-14-2018, 12:53 PM   #431
T&T
Socialphobic

Quote:
oh yes. I meant more like people going all asshole on her own fb page. just let her be.
yeah, that's crazy.

I wanna see that photo... but I'm willing to take it as an out of context snap shot. it can't imagine it's worse/better than any d'arcy photos from the last 15 years.

I'm really happy she hasn't lost her edge and that she's totally willing to throw down with billy.

Old 02-14-2018, 12:58 PM   #432
mpp
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pale_princess View Post
I have more of an issue of Bill calling his kid 28 months old than him hashtagging the poor lil guy
jesus ur right

he's just awful

Old 02-14-2018, 01:00 PM   #433
acid_barrett
Oblivious Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by T&T View Post
yeah, that's crazy.

I wanna see that photo... but I'm willing to take it as an out of context snap shot. it can't imagine it's worse/better than any d'arcy photos from the last 15 years.

I'm really happy she hasn't lost her edge and that she's totally willing to throw down with billy.
for real! it's awesome to see someone finally speaking out about billy. He seemed to have a monopoly on shitting all over and destroying public perceptions of his former band mates. Serves him right.

Old 02-14-2018, 01:04 PM   #434
johncg
Apocalyptic Poster

So thus far it's been all hush from SP camp except for a character assassinating photo mysteriously surfacing after being mentioned by LINDA "BILLY IS GOD" TWATberry, and Billy using his child as a prop on Instagram to demonstrate how spiritually enlightened he is. Typical. And falls right in line with everything we know about Billy and everything Darcy said in her interview.

DArcy, I hope you're reading this and I want you to know that we...the hardcore internet fans from the mid 90s...completely support you and have your back. And moreover we feel liberated from the gaslighting and crazymaking egomaniacal Billy has put us through for 20 odd years.

I personally would want to thank you for STILL being the moral conscience of this band after so many years. It is now more clear than ever how absolutely crucial your integrity was to the success of Smashing Pumpkins. Billy's best work happened when you were still around to call him on his shit. Period. Nothing he has in the past 20 years is going to be of any historical significance like those first 2-3 albums. Oh well, his loss. He's the only one who is shallow enough to care about that crap anyway. Fuck him and his narcissistic fat bald self. I truly hope you are happy and finding some peace outside of the music career that Billy made into a traumatic experience for you.

Old 02-14-2018, 01:05 PM   #435
Shadaloo
Apocalyptic Poster

D'Arcy, if you're reading this -

Write that book. Write the fuck out of that book. Go in as hard as you can.

And fuck it, everyone's got passed-out drunk photos. Those in and of themselves aren't horrible. But in this day and age, slinging those around as attempts to discredit someone can do just as much if not more damage to the people trying to use them to prove their point. That's the real sleazy behavior right there.

Last edited by Shadaloo : 02-14-2018 at 01:26 PM. Reason: typo derp

Old 02-14-2018, 01:08 PM   #436
WeilandFan
Apocalyptic Poster

Wow I just saw the photo, very sad to see that. Terrible that someone would put that out there too rather than try to help her, though we don't know the circumstances behind it obviously.

Old 02-14-2018, 01:08 PM   #437
wounded
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
ah, learned something new. I really have never seen it before. But, I got my disgust out of my system now anyway, with the amount of brand hashtags we get here I cannot possibly keep up with complaining about it every time anyway!

why you guys all sad suddenly? I still love it that after 20 years of my childhood goof-love vanishing this happened. fucking finally.
Yeah i too see the hastaging of kids often. Same thing with weddings. Every wedding gets a unique hashtag now. I guess the theory is you can search they tag and see all the photos easily.

Who would have the best tell all book. D’arcy jimmy or James?

Old 02-14-2018, 01:12 PM   #438
DaveKShape
Ownz

Does anyone know where this text that Strawberry posted on Instagram is from?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfHuTf_h...indastrawberry

(Sorry for not embedding)

Old 02-14-2018, 01:18 PM   #439
johncg
Apocalyptic Poster

Sorry Billy we are just bitter because you never finished the 44 song Teargarden by Kaleidyscope cycle, inspired by the Fools Journey in the Tarot.

I cant imagine how that one backfired.

Old 02-14-2018, 01:18 PM   #440
douglas78
Apocalyptic Poster

I know people are frowning on this and I'm going to ask anyways...would someone please pm me this photo for private, personal viewing so that I can see first-hand the ignorant, pathetic and unbelievably low-level standard someone took to post said photo? Thank you in advance

Old 02-14-2018, 01:19 PM   #441
T&T
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveKShape View Post
Does anyone know where this text that Strawberry posted on Instagram is from?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfHuTf_h...indastrawberry

(Sorry for not embedding)
official band statement. it was posted on Pitchfork. might have been distributed to other outlets as well.

Old 02-14-2018, 01:19 PM   #442
acid_barrett
Oblivious Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeilandFan View Post
Wow I just saw the photo, very sad to see that. Terrible that someone would put that out there too rather than try to help her, though we don't know the circumstances behind it obviously.

but how?

Old 02-14-2018, 01:21 PM   #443
pavementtune

Buttcannon I take it you won't tell Buttcannon central to publish that pic, correct? great.

can we move on? there is an actual interview, guys. you go "gimme a fucking pic" like that has any merit.

you have a recent pic of darcy - one SHE decided she is fine with being published. it is - in that interview!

here you go. there is the darcy pic you all need since pages of words are not enough, you gotta see something.

Old 02-14-2018, 01:23 PM   #444
Kahlo

Meh. She contradicts herself several times we were never friends / our friendship was all about mental sparring etc etc.

Billy's approach was the right one imo - she is being a bit of a dick over al of this, and there is now way she could have handled a tour. All this nonsense just confirms it.

Old 02-14-2018, 01:31 PM   #445
Oklahoma Sexual
Apocalyptic Poster

billy has never once contradicted himself or been all over the place. good point

Old 02-14-2018, 01:35 PM   #446
pavementtune

none of them have ever been a bit of a dick either. darcy clearly stands out in that department.

Old 02-14-2018, 01:45 PM   #447
WeilandFan
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
Buttcannon I take it you won't tell Buttcannon central to publish that pic, correct? great.

can we move on? there is an actual interview, guys. you go "gimme a fucking pic" like that has any merit.

you have a recent pic of darcy - one SHE decided she is fine with being published. it is - in that interview!

here you go. there is the darcy pic you all need since pages of words are not enough, you gotta see something.
Buttcannon won't publish that pic and have that on his conscience when she said in the interview she tried to OD before.

None of us are there and really know what D'arcy's life is like right now, but all we can do is offer our love and support, so that if she is having issues with health, that everyone supports her and encourages her to take care of herself the best she can.

Old 02-14-2018, 01:47 PM   #448
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeilandFan View Post
Buttcannon won't publish that pic and have that on his conscience when she said in the interview she tried to OD before.

None of us are there and really know what D'arcy's life is like right now, but all we can do is offer our love and support, so that if she is having issues with health, that everyone supports her and encourages her to take care of herself the best she can.
Thank you Buttcannon. I completely agree.

Old 02-14-2018, 01:49 PM   #449
cokefantastic
Pledge

I hate to defend Billy, but D'arcy is obviously a drug addled whack job. That's was the ramblings of a crazy person.

Old 02-14-2018, 01:53 PM   #450
cokefantastic
Pledge

Default Monte with the inside scoop on the D'arcy controversy

https://twitter.com/MonteLDS/status/963603386862944256

I think this should end all discussion.