Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2015, 01:59 AM   #1
D.
Consume my pants.

Default OK what is this global union fund concert thing?

look i can't really deal with feel good white people everyone hold hands and be peaceful stuff

what even is this?

Old 09-27-2015, 02:00 AM   #2
D.
Consume my pants.

GLOBAL CITIZEN FESTIVAL

Old 09-27-2015, 02:02 AM   #3
D.
Consume my pants.

OMG I CAN GET BEHIND THESE VAGUE PLATITUDES

Girls and women are essential to building healthier, better-educated and sustainable communities. Women and girls are too often afflicted with some of the harshest aspects of poverty. Instead of victims, women and girls can be powerful community leaders

Healthy people are able to live fuller, happier lives. They are able to pull themselves out of extreme poverty. For pregnant mothers, newborns and children a healthy life requires vaccines and access to healthcare. Everyone must be healthy to end poverty.

The world has cut the number of children without an education in half. This progress must extend to the over 50 million still left out. Educated and healthy children will lead their communities out of poverty and build the thriving nations of tomorrow.

Ending extreme poverty needs innovative ideas, good governance and sustainable financing. Funding global development needs inspiration from every part of the global community to empower people to pull themselves out of poverty.

Old 09-27-2015, 02:05 AM   #4
D.
Consume my pants.

Well-fed people create stable communities, perform better in school and take advantage of the opportunities to end extreme poverty. The world has more than enough food to feed everyone, it’s time to make sure everyone gets enough to thrive.

Clean water, a place to “poo” and waste systems are not too much to ask. Over a billion people suffer the indignity of open defecation with almost as many lacking clean water. Together, the world can end these risks and save millions of lives a year.

Old 09-27-2015, 02:05 AM   #5
D.
Consume my pants.

A PLACE TO "POO"

Old 09-27-2015, 02:06 AM   #6
D.
Consume my pants.

A healthy planet takes care of its people. Healthy people take care of the planet. Protecting the earth promotes the people who live on it. Improving the environment gives people the opportunity to survive and thrive in a world free of extreme poverty.

The world needs active global citizens who are engaged in the world, knowledgeable about its diversity and passionate about change. Ending extreme poverty requires information and ideas that inspire and motivate the global community to act.

Old 09-27-2015, 04:24 AM   #7
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. View Post
A PLACE TO "POO"
lololo!

you should go to the festival and ask where the place to "poo" is.

Old 09-27-2015, 04:29 AM   #8
Shallowed
Braindead

Where do you do poohs?

Old 09-27-2015, 11:19 AM   #9
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

I'm a proponent of open defecation.

Have a shit with a friend, share a bowl.

Last edited by The exploding boy : 09-27-2015 at 02:56 PM.

Old 09-27-2015, 02:46 PM   #10
Shallowed
Braindead

BYO molskine