Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
Set aside some time for us, fuzz.

https://i.imgur.com/PDb4xuE.png?1
Looks way nicer in person.

Old 04-03-2018, 07:23 AM   #32
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Man, I was sober for 2 weeks, and then got drunk that day I came back posting here. I went to the bar later and then the next day I woke up to watch some baseball, and started puking my brains out... It was haggard... I never puke. I'm thinking it was cause my tolerance was low.

Whatever the case, it was a good reminder that I don't really miss it. Was kind of an "aha moment". Gonna try and go on another long non drinking stretch now.
You should try posting here every time you think you're about to fall off again and we'll do our best to steer you away. Well, those of us who don't hate your guts, at least.

Old 04-03-2018, 07:42 AM   #33
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

just stay on reddit, fuzzy

Old 04-03-2018, 07:43 AM   #34
Cool As Ice Cream

proud to say i don't even know what reddit is
i heard it was about gaming

Old 04-03-2018, 07:43 AM   #35
FoolofaTook

you negged rep me for this thread? didn't you see where i i said abortion was murder?

Old 04-03-2018, 07:49 AM   #36
FoolofaTook

ANOTHER NEG REP

WHAT IS THIS HELL

Old 04-03-2018, 07:50 AM   #37
FoolofaTook

can you run out of neg rep like when you pos rep too much?

Old 04-03-2018, 07:53 AM   #38
FoolofaTook

BRING IT CAIC!!

Old 04-03-2018, 07:53 AM   #39
FoolofaTook

(rep)

Old 04-03-2018, 07:54 AM   #40
FoolofaTook

ONE MOAR NEG REP I AM LIVING FOREVER

(caic gives me two)

Old 04-03-2018, 08:39 AM   #41
FoolofaTook

Red face

HOLY SHIT

four neg reps in a row, keep em coming brammie!

Old 04-03-2018, 10:21 AM   #42
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
You should try posting here every time you think you're about to fall off again and we'll do our best to steer you away. Well, those of us who don't hate your guts, at least.
Wow, must be so nice to have a support system where you can say whatever comes to mind no matter how prejudiced and hurtful without having to take any responsibility for it and to be defended and excused for it.
While people who try to stick up for themselves and others who might feel attacked are labeled as the hateful ones.

I'm really jealous of that.

Old 04-03-2018, 12:28 PM   #43
myosis
Minion of Satan

he's just trying to help someone.

Old 04-03-2018, 12:42 PM   #44
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Gaslighting.

Old 04-03-2018, 12:52 PM   #45
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
Wow, must be so nice to have a support system where you can say whatever comes to mind no matter how prejudiced and hurtful without having to take any responsibility for it and to be defended and excused for it.
While people who try to stick up for themselves and others who might feel attacked are labeled as the hateful ones.

Oh come on, you're letting your political correctness runk amok again. Name ONE thing Fuzzy ever said that was only slightly prejudiced or hurtful. One. I dare you....

Old 04-03-2018, 01:17 PM   #46
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:

I'm always more than happy to call fuzzy out on his shit. It's important to make a distinction between him and the half dozen or so alt-right trolls we've encountered the last few years. You may disagree, but I believe that fuzzy doesn't intend to be such an ignorant asshole all the time. As I've expressed in the past, I don't view him as a lost cause.

Also, if he's suffering, I don't believe casting him off will do anyone any good.

Feel free to disagree, just understand where I'm coming from. I don't support fuzzy's shitty tendencies.

Old 04-03-2018, 03:36 PM   #47
redbreegull

Quote:
I'm always more than happy to call fuzzy out on his shit. It's important to make a distinction between him and the half dozen or so alt-right trolls we've encountered the last few years. You may disagree, but I believe that fuzzy doesn't intend to be such an ignorant asshole all the time. As I've expressed in the past, I don't view him as a lost cause.

Also, if he's suffering, I don't believe casting him off will do anyone any good.

Feel free to disagree, just understand where I'm coming from. I don't support fuzzy's shitty tendencies.
I see fuzzy as hovering in between not understanding why he is offensive and finally grasping it, then purposely doubling down in order to gain negative attention.

I don't think he's beyond help either tbh, like I have said previously he actually does like to learn and he is interested in worldly things, he's just incredibly misguided... But I sure as shit don't know how to help him at this point. You'll notice that he can have 25 people telling him X is his problem and he will fall over himself trying to change everything but X in order to solve the issue. I think he will only learn through a long and hard process of getting personally fucked by his problems. He definitely is not capable of taking advice. Then again, he's in his 30s and only five and a half so at this rate he might be senescent by the time his sense of social justice has caught up with 2018.

Old 04-03-2018, 04:14 PM   #48
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Well, my thinking is that hey, if you're struggling, it might help to come here and talk. Even if no one is responding, just getting it out there would make all the difference in the world.

Shitty politics aside, I don't think anyone wants to hear about fuzzy choking to death on his own vomit someday.

Old 04-03-2018, 04:45 PM   #49
LaBelle
Socialphobic

I was more trying to point out the dichotomy that some people can come out and say whatever they want and still be met with empathy and acceptance.
While some of those that speak up against it are more likely to be met with ridicule and eyerolls because they "should be more accomodating and understanding" or are being "thin skinned" when they are the ones who are being attacked.

And how I envy the former, because that must be a really good feeling.

Old 04-03-2018, 04:49 PM   #50
LaBelle
Socialphobic

No one is a lost case and I hold no ill will against fuzzy himself despite disagreeing and taking issue with most of his views.

Old 04-03-2018, 10:32 PM   #51
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
I was more trying to point out the dichotomy that some people can come out and say whatever they want and still be met with empathy and acceptance.
While some of those that speak up against it are more likely to be met with ridicule and eyerolls because they "should be more accomodating and understanding" or are being "thin skinned" when they are the ones who are being attacked.

Lol let's not pretend that I'm not met with ridicule around here.

Old 04-03-2018, 10:32 PM   #52
fuzzyroes
Banned

I appreciate the kind words though guys. Thanks

Old 04-03-2018, 10:45 PM   #53
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

i'm glad the fuzzy handle wasn't retired

it just wouldn't be the same with 'Grunge Guy'

Old 04-03-2018, 11:00 PM   #54
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:

I understand what you're saying but don't understand how it applies to me or what I was saying.

Either way, I consider you a friend here and I would never try to deny you your point of view.

Old 04-03-2018, 11:24 PM   #55
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
I understand what you're saying but don't understand how it applies to me or what I was saying.

Either way, I consider you a friend here and I would never try to deny you your point of view.
Because when you constantly go "hey fuzzy I am here for you buddy, these other people they just hate you for whatever reason *shruuuuuug*" you are really discrediting the very real reasons people might take issue with him, and it betrays a readiness to dismiss the complaints of others over this guy just because you really like him.

But who cares right? We're just here to have fun, check out the hawt chickz and bro out over bad music!!! He might say hurtful things but it doesn't really matter as long as these things are not about me!!

Old 04-03-2018, 11:25 PM   #56
LaBelle
Socialphobic

And whatever, i'm done with this stupid stupid argument. you guys do you. i'll mind my own business.

Old 04-03-2018, 11:52 PM   #57
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
just stay on reddit, fuzzy

Old 04-04-2018, 07:14 AM   #58
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Because when you constantly go "hey fuzzy I am here for you buddy, these other people they just hate you for whatever reason *shruuuuuug*" you are really discrediting the very real reasons people might take issue with him, and it betrays a readiness to dismiss the complaints of others over this guy just because you really like him.

But who cares right? We're just here to have fun, check out the hawt chickz and bro out over bad music!!! He might say hurtful things but it doesn't really matter as long as these things are not about me!!
Again, you're entitled to your opinion here but I think you're grossly misunderstanding where I am coming from.

I don't think it's worth arguing about at this point, as we've all gone around in circles on this matter so much, just try to understand that just because I show compassion towards your enemy does not make you my enemy. It also doesn't make fuzzy my bro.

Old 04-04-2018, 12:47 PM   #59
FoolofaTook

lol caic neg repped again after 24 hrs

Old 04-04-2018, 12:47 PM   #60
FoolofaTook

IF YOU DON"T STOP POSTING ABOUT GETTING NEG REP WE WILL NEG REP YOU TO DEATH