ilikeplanets
Braindead

except Ricky isn't racist

Old 02-05-2018, 12:20 AM   #242
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
that's not the same thing as calling black men "brothers" and you know it you ignorant disingenuous lying piece of trash. I'm starting to think you are the kind of person who only learns through physical pain. If someone whooped your fucking ass for some of this shit you say here, you would learn your goddamn lesson
You guys are too quick to throw around the racism accusations... It's damaging and desensitizes people from the seriousness of people who are legitimately racist.

I was criticizing you for whitesplaining when I said go talk to some brothers... I suppose I could have just said "black guys" but I don't really see how that makes me a racist.

The definition of racism is "prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."

That definitely isn't me and never will be.

Old 02-05-2018, 12:22 AM   #243
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
That's it man, you wanted a song? You're gonna get a song alright... This is gonna crush your little mockery.

Final deadline:

February 19th

Oh yeah, that's when this shit is gonna drop

Don't pull out on us again

Old 02-05-2018, 12:23 AM   #244
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
That definitely isn't me and never will be.
We probably could do a lot to combat racism by introducing you to white supremacists and asking them if it's changed their minds.

Old 02-05-2018, 12:23 AM   #245
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

he lost already, or will have lost in under 3 hours, the duel expired today.

in reality, fuzzy got just shot in the back while walking away. like a real brother. (too much?)

Old 02-05-2018, 12:24 AM   #246
fuzzyroes
Banned

Man, i was trying, I just can't rap... I literally was coming up with nothing. But I can write songs at a drop of the hat.

If an acoustic guitar is kicking around I'll pick it up and start singing a song about someone I'm with and it's always a big source of laughter.

Old 02-05-2018, 12:25 AM   #247
fuzzyroes
Banned

I know I can destroy RBG in a song battle... That's unquestionable... He's not a very good guitarist or singer... And perhaps once I'm done mine he can offer a rebuttal in a swift time period.

Old 02-05-2018, 12:29 AM   #248
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

I don't recall you being forced to the rap genre, but maybe I was alone with that.

the destruction of rbg is on then, let's watch him burn

Old 02-05-2018, 12:29 AM   #249
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

O Fuzzy, why art thou?

Old 02-05-2018, 12:30 AM   #250
fuzzyroes
Banned

I thought the whole premise was that it was a rap battle lol... But that's cool, I'll whip something up. It would be fun if other people cranked out some stuff too.

Old 02-05-2018, 12:31 AM   #251
MarquisInSpades
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post
IMO markeys spayed has proven itself sufficiently unpleasant to be ignored/shunned from this community, regardless of its true identity

Everyone who is currently interacting with and humoring this account, please remember the hateful and ignorant smearing of trans folks, the consistent parroting of the more pernicious talking points of right-wing media (e.g. what it says about who is responsible for the kkk) and please do not fail to observe how it is now fascistroes’s sole friend for sexist and right wing joshing

If we all work together and ignore consistently, it will leave
You are genuinely dumb. Seriously. You. Are. Stupid.
This is exactly what I pointed out a month or two ago. "Sexist right wing joshing?" WTF? Also, being friends with someone doesn't mean you necessarily mean you agree with them about everything. I'm just not a huge dick to people I disagree with, unlike you. Shaming is not much of a solution. Seriously, have a more open mind. Stop calling people you disagree with "Nazis".

Old 02-05-2018, 12:31 AM   #252
pavementtune

yea it was or IS rap battle, I think I broke rbg's initial rule since i got excited. (and couldn't rap for shit myself)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
that would be fine, the only rule for the track is that your reply must have more than x(tbt by the audience) lines of lyrics, recorded by you. you can sing them.

and, since it is a duel, you need to listen to Lil' Breegy's diss track for reference.

minimum length of the track, netphoria? 4 min? means you need a lot of lyrics and decent instrumentals if you cop out of the rap genre.
rbg can you live with that?

your track had 420 words, lyrics of about 400 - delivered in whatever vocals?

Old 02-05-2018, 12:33 AM   #253
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

I wrote you a poem Markeys. It involves marmalade.

Old 02-05-2018, 12:36 AM   #254
MarquisInSpades
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarquisInSpades View Post
I'm not your guy, pal!
hAvE wE arriVeD aT An iMpasSE?

Old 02-05-2018, 12:39 AM   #255
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarquisInSpades View Post
You are genuinely dumb. Seriously. You. Are. Stupid.
This is exactly what I pointed out a month or two ago. "Sexist right wing joshing?" WTF? Also, being friends with someone doesn't mean you necessarily mean you agree with them about everything. I'm just not a huge dick to people I disagree with, unlike you. Shaming is not much of a solution. Seriously, have a more open mind. Stop calling people you disagree with "Nazis".

Hey brother, I watched that South Park episode you were telling me about, the one with Caitlyn Jenner Good god, that was fucking funny! I was pleasantly surprised to see South Park take a position like that. Definitely an episode maybe a few of our acquaintances here should check out hey? :P

I checked out a few newer episodes after though and didn't enjoy em as much. The Mr Garrison/Donald Trump thing isn't all that funny.

Old 02-05-2018, 12:42 AM   #256
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
yea it was or IS rap battle, I think I broke rbg's initial rule since i got excited. (and couldn't rap for shit myself)

rbg can you live with that?

your track had 420 words, lyrics of about 400 - delivered in whatever vocals?
Yeah, if everyone's fine with that then I can deliver on that like gangbusters

Old 02-05-2018, 12:52 AM   #257
MarquisInSpades
Banned

Quote:
Hey brother, I watched that South Park episode you were telling me about, the one with Caitlyn Jenner Good god, that was fucking funny! I was pleasantly surprised to see South Park take a position like that. Definitely an episode maybe a few of our acquaintances here should check out hey? :P

I checked out a few newer episodes after though and didn't enjoy em as much. The Mr Garrison/Donald Trump thing isn't all that funny.
Sweet, man. I didn't finish the entire season, unfortunately. Fucking 11th grade. Ugh.
Yeah though, it was pretty funny. I gasped a little when I was it. I was quite the SJW back then, lol.
I think they should. IMO, a mind open to discussion and facts is the best kind. Some people here are quick to dismiss anything that's right-leaning. I'm more in the centre, not the right OR left, if you're to put it that way. Organisations like the Daily Stormer and such just give the right a very bad name. Pretty sure I saw Been Shapiro and Jordan Peterson talking about it on the Rubin report, you should check it out.
Have you seen the South Park movie btw?

Old 02-05-2018, 01:05 AM   #258
fuzzyroes
Banned

Cool man, I'll check that out.

Yeah, I loved it as kid! It's been years since I've seen it again though. I should revisit it one of these days

Old 02-05-2018, 01:16 AM   #259
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Lol I was just telling some people about how right-wing thought has become so impoverished that people like Peterson and Shapiro are actually considered "public intellectuals" within it.

Post a Sargon of Akkad video next.

Old 02-05-2018, 01:19 AM   #260
MarquisInSpades
Banned

watch the video at least, it's very interesting and informative.

Old 02-05-2018, 01:21 AM   #261
Disco King
Minion of Satan

It's on my list. Right below about fifteen hours of late-night infomercial programming.

Old 02-05-2018, 01:21 AM   #262
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Pedestrian contribution smacking of desperation and severe social ineptitude! Generic recommendation worth ignoring!

giganticmeme.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/wqwojXz.png?2

Sycophancy!

Old 02-05-2018, 01:22 AM   #263
Disco King
Minion of Satan

I'm sure I could break that up and move this video up to after the eighth hour, however.

Old 02-05-2018, 01:24 AM   #264
MarquisInSpades
Banned

Peterson is a very intelligent man, though. His IQ is around 150. Of course, now that he's older, it probably went down a little like he said himself. Peterson is great.

Shapiro is good, but I don't necessarily agree with everything he says.

Old 02-05-2018, 01:29 AM   #265
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

IQ is normed by age. so it shouldn't go down unless you have a brain injury or abnormal cognitive impairment (dementia, etc)

150 is near the top of what the weschler scale can even score, and is like .00000000000000000000000000000000001% of the population. so, i'll need to see the paperwork to believe that complete horseshit.

Old 02-05-2018, 01:31 AM   #266
MarquisInSpades
Banned

pretty sure IQ is fluid, though. Peterson is a clinical psychologist, he teaches at the university of Toronto. He also spoke about how the best way to avoid it is being in good physical shape as you grow older.

Old 02-05-2018, 01:32 AM   #267
MarquisInSpades
Banned

Just saying. You're a psychologist so you know more than I do, obviously. it's just something I read about.

Old 02-05-2018, 01:33 AM   #268
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

IQ is age normed. So someone who is 90 doesn't have to get as many questions correct to have the same score as someone who is 20. it scales with age. so IQ doesn't go down except for abnormal cognitive decline (from injury or disease)

i am not a psychologist btw, not yet

Old 02-05-2018, 01:34 AM   #269
MarquisInSpades
Banned

Talking

OH okay, cool, that makes sense. I should study more about this, it's pretty interesting.

Old 02-05-2018, 01:36 AM   #270
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

yeah those testing people are pretty smart like that. IQ is very limited anyway. yeah you can roughly see some things based on overall IQ but the individual scales are way more telling and they are still limited because of cultural differences, language translations, and all sorts of other things. and of course a high IQ doesn't mean success. once you get to 140+ people start being sorta weird because of how smart they are. way more Einstein-level people didn't become Einstein, after all.