Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 07:42 PM   #1411
ovary
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOneAndOnly View Post
What I am afraid of now is in 4 or 8 years a competent fascist will use the Trump playbook to overturn a general election loss. These republicans in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, etc. are asking for some reason and cover before they can get on the crazy train to the dictatorship. And Giuliani keeps putting nutjobs and drunks in front of the camera instead of presenting a compelling set of talking points for local right wingers to use.

We are one moderately competent republican away from having our own Putin
this whole thread has been a series of your ridiculously dire predictions not coming true

also a "competent republican" already overturned a general election loss in 2000.

So now that Trump is donezo, and assuming he doesn't do anything entirely retarded in the next month: on the whole, whose presidency was worse, Trump's or W's?

Old Yesterday, 08:05 PM   #1412
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovary View Post
this whole thread has been a series of your ridiculously dire predictions not coming true

also a "competent republican" already overturned a general election loss in 2000.

So now that Trump is donezo, and assuming he doesn't do anything entirely retarded in the next month: on the whole, whose presidency was worse, Trump's or W's?

via GIPHY

Old Yesterday, 09:19 PM   #1413
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovary View Post

I think she’s right to be worried about a smarter version of Trump coming along. As for your question, Bush easily, although Trump was horrendous of course.

Old Today, 02:13 PM   #1414
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Bush killed a lot more people. Trump did more irreversible damage to Democratic norms and institutions.