Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 02-14-2017, 11:07 PM   #541
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Post your w2 before you wreck urself. I did

Old 02-14-2017, 11:08 PM   #542
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Wrecked myself lol but also posted my BORING TAX RETURNS.

Old 02-14-2017, 11:10 PM   #543
Elphenor
Braindead

surely you don't believe something that stupid though

My medical degree qualifies me as an expert in economics because I make all the $$$

Old 02-14-2017, 11:10 PM   #544
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Post your w2, age, and where you live. Are you married or single? Which schools did you attend?

Old 02-14-2017, 11:12 PM   #545
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Some guy no one knows anything about is gloating about he knows it all. As if no one lies on the internet. You keep implying that you're quantifiably (thru education and income) better than little Elph and I but not proving it

Old 02-14-2017, 11:13 PM   #546
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

It is obvious that poots comes here to troll cuz he's that kind of guy that didn't get sick of it back in 2009

Old 02-14-2017, 11:14 PM   #547
Elphenor
Braindead

Michael Moore makes way more money than you Poots damn I guess you have no right to disagree I wouldn't talk from you economic position

Old 02-14-2017, 11:17 PM   #548
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

shit is gonna keep hitting the fan until these republicans are out of work or in Jail

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/u...rump.html?_r=0

Old 02-14-2017, 11:22 PM   #549
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
You can argue for a higher minimum wage, that's fine, but there are repercussions from that and it won't all be farting rainbows. If you don't want to believe that then fine.
the first repercussion is you getting a raise, asshole

Old 02-14-2017, 11:30 PM   #550
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

poots is like nimrod except his trolling is even more shallow and he makes a lot less money

Old 02-14-2017, 11:43 PM   #551
hnibos
Braindead

Wait, poots is Nimrod Son?

Old 02-14-2017, 11:45 PM   #552
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Pretty much

Old 02-15-2017, 12:00 AM   #553
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

But without the powers of a mod.

Aha!

Old 02-15-2017, 12:06 AM   #554
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

and without any money

Old 02-15-2017, 12:07 AM   #555
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

nimrod pretty much stopped posting when found out i was in a higher tax bracket than he was

Old 02-15-2017, 12:28 AM   #556
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Oh but he won $19k at poker

Old 02-15-2017, 12:28 AM   #557
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

I'd rather be poor and happy

Old 02-15-2017, 02:48 AM   #558
Disco King
Minion of Satan

The fact that Trump's first few weeks in office have been a disaster so far actually gives me a bit of optimism.

Yes, his policies are dangerous and awful, and his administration has been incompetent so far. But both of those things being true is actually better than just one or the other being true. The fact that the White House is such a clusterfuck means that its capacity to fuck up the country is at least somewhat hobbled.

They can't control leaks. They are awful at communicating with the press. People are being appointed to positions they have absolutely no experience in. Different personalities in the administration are at odds with each other. Trump's signing executive orders without even comprehending them, and they are running into legal roadblocks. Trump didn't even know much about how the office works before going in, and doesn't even have all the required staff to run the White House properly yet, and there are meetings being held in the dark because they don't know where the light switches are. The president barely reads shit and just sits in front of the TV in a bathrobe all day, and then tweets something. It doesn't seem like he even likes being president. Well, he likes being president in the sense that he likes winning, and having the crowds know he's won, and feeling important. But all that other stuff he has to do? I think he hates it.

Bannon hoodwinking Trump is probably actually a good thing. Bannon is one of the more frightening figures in Trump's administration, and he only shot himself in the foot by humiliating Trump. Trump's ego probably won't tolerate people knowing that somebody's pulling his strings much longer, so I won't be surprised if Bannon gets tossed to the curb like it's garbage day.

Republicans in Congress can do a lot of damage, but they are also in a bit of a pickle. All the things they've been claiming that they would do for the past few years, like repealing the ACA, now is their chance to do it. Except if they do do it, they screw themselves. Millions of people losing health insurance. Including people who voted for them and don't quite understand what the ACA was doing for them (they will understand soon enough). If the Republicans gut it, people are going to be hit hard, but they are going to know exactly who did this to them. The Republicans control every lever of government, so they won't be able to blame Obama this time. Everything they do can only fall on their shoulders. And if they fuck America, America is going to remember than in 2018 and in 2020. The dog chasing the car caught it, but now it doesn't know what to do with it. I hope it sucks on the exhaust pipe.

Old 02-15-2017, 10:52 AM   #559
FoolofaTook

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
I'd rather be poor and happy
I'd rather be stoned and happy.

Old 02-15-2017, 11:09 AM   #560
LaBelle
Socialphobic

I'd rather be happy.

Old 02-15-2017, 03:42 PM   #561
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
The fact that Trump's first few weeks in office have been a disaster so far actually gives me a bit of optimism.

Yes, his policies are dangerous and awful, and his administration has been incompetent so far. But both of those things being true is actually better than just one or the other being true. The fact that the White House is such a clusterfuck means that its capacity to fuck up the country is at least somewhat hobbled.

They can't control leaks. They are awful at communicating with the press. People are being appointed to positions they have absolutely no experience in. Different personalities in the administration are at odds with each other. Trump's signing executive orders without even comprehending them, and they are running into legal roadblocks. Trump didn't even know much about how the office works before going in, and doesn't even have all the required staff to run the White House properly yet, and there are meetings being held in the dark because they don't know where the light switches are. The president barely reads shit and just sits in front of the TV in a bathrobe all day, and then tweets something. It doesn't seem like he even likes being president. Well, he likes being president in the sense that he likes winning, and having the crowds know he's won, and feeling important. But all that other stuff he has to do? I think he hates it.

Bannon hoodwinking Trump is probably actually a good thing. Bannon is one of the more frightening figures in Trump's administration, and he only shot himself in the foot by humiliating Trump. Trump's ego probably won't tolerate people knowing that somebody's pulling his strings much longer, so I won't be surprised if Bannon gets tossed to the curb like it's garbage day.

Republicans in Congress can do a lot of damage, but they are also in a bit of a pickle. All the things they've been claiming that they would do for the past few years, like repealing the ACA, now is their chance to do it. Except if they do do it, they screw themselves. Millions of people losing health insurance. Including people who voted for them and don't quite understand what the ACA was doing for them (they will understand soon enough). If the Republicans gut it, people are going to be hit hard, but they are going to know exactly who did this to them. The Republicans control every lever of government, so they won't be able to blame Obama this time. Everything they do can only fall on their shoulders. And if they fuck America, America is going to remember than in 2018 and in 2020. The dog chasing the car caught it, but now it doesn't know what to do with it. I hope it sucks on the exhaust pipe.
Wow! This thoughtful post from dk really cheered the cockholes of my heart, thanks!

Old 02-15-2017, 04:00 PM   #562
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Oops *cockles!!

Posting from my phone; been texting a lot with my dad

Old 02-15-2017, 04:00 PM   #563
run2pee
Minion of Satan

A cockle is a small, edible, saltwater clam, a marine bivalve mollusc. Although many small edible bivalves are loosely called cockles, true cockles are species in the family Cardiidae.

Old 02-15-2017, 04:13 PM   #564
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post

all true. GWB had terrible destructive policies, and his admin was very shrewd and effective in the early years.

tbh, as much as I hate Trump and saw his election as a complete fucking disaster the second it happened, even I am surprised at how quickly his admin has turned into a shit show. They couldn't even get one foot in the door without a scandal. People resigning after three weeks? What the fuck? His surrogates advertising his family's brands on TV? You could not make this shit up. or you could I guess, because it seems like an episode of Black Mirror. It even has that larger-than-life, too-ridiculous-to-be-true quality I dislike about the show. I really thought Trump would take it easy at first, spend a lot of time working with the GOP in Congress, focus on helping poor whites (economic message is hard for the Dems to counter because that should be their domain anyway). Then a year down the road, after he had gained a good footing, support from more moderates, and built a political machine he could work with, I thought we would see a pivot towards more extreme right wing jingoist nonsense to appease his base for 2018. But no... it's just not his style I guess.

the guy doesn't have a political bone in his body. His whole life he has basically made his own rules by bullying and gaslighting those who are weaker and poorer than himself. Any rich guy asshole can outlast some unpaid contractor in court, regardless of the legality of the situation because of $$$. But now he's up against THE SYSTEM which is even bigger than his ego

Old 02-15-2017, 04:24 PM   #565
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

poor baby can't use money to get whatever he wants as president. a lot of what he wants, yes. but there's a limit. must be hard, but we all have to learn that lesson some day.

Old 02-15-2017, 04:31 PM   #566
redbreegull

I don't know if you guys ever check Fox news to see what the mainstream of conservative America is seeing, but they are hardly reporting on his admin's problems at all. It's all a big liberal plot to tear him down

Old 02-15-2017, 05:21 PM   #567
FoolofaTook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post
A cockle is a small, edible, saltwater clam, a marine bivalve mollusc. Although many small edible bivalves are loosely called cockles, true cockles are species in the family Cardiidae.
I prefer cockholes.

Old 02-15-2017, 05:24 PM   #568
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
I prefer cockholes.
Favorite part of the body to eat??

Old 02-15-2017, 05:58 PM   #569
FoolofaTook

Quote: