Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2015, 12:41 AM   #31
The Omega Concern
Banned

In the last 24 hours there was a huge fire at a convent next to the Kremlin and news that Putin's #1 bodyguard, Viktor Zolotov, is dead. The fire did happen. The news on the bodyguard came from a Ukrainian news source, so its a bit suspect.

If he shows up tomorrow at a planned meeting, he really is a teflon don mastermind who may have just survived a coup attempt in which he had to take out his right hand man (that is, if the press is allowed to be there and see him, which the latest is, they're not allowed). There's a Crimean anniversary of some sort Wednesday in Moscow. No way he doesn't show up for that if he can.

Old 03-16-2015, 12:51 AM   #32
Lucky Day Spa
mirrar quit netphoria

dude putin's fine we had dinner last night at a local italian joint

Old 03-16-2015, 12:59 AM   #33
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

did you guys hit up the discoteque

Old 03-16-2015, 01:50 AM   #34
Lucky Day Spa
mirrar quit netphoria

is that a euphemism

Old 03-16-2015, 01:50 AM   #35
Lucky Day Spa
mirrar quit netphoria

because if it is, yes indeed we did

Old 03-16-2015, 02:00 AM   #36
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
In the last 24 hours there was a huge fire at a convent next to the Kremlin and news that Putin's #1 bodyguard, Viktor Zolotov, is dead. The fire did happen. The news on the bodyguard came from a Ukrainian news source, so its a bit suspect.

If he shows up tomorrow at a planned meeting, he really is a teflon don mastermind who may have just survived a coup attempt in which he had to take out his right hand man (that is, if the press is allowed to be there and see him, which the latest is, they're not allowed). There's a Crimean anniversary of some sort Wednesday in Moscow. No way he doesn't show up for that if he can.
what makes you so sure the fire happened? i dont know if i've ever seen you say something definitely happened, without any fanfare

Old 03-16-2015, 03:09 AM   #37
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

Oh come on 2 years ago he was claiming that we'd have descended into an orchestrated WWIII by now. Omega is just one of those people who would rather believe that we're victims of an enormous global conspiracy than accept that human beings just do shit things to each other on the regular. I'm amazed that we are still replying to him.

Old 03-16-2015, 04:07 AM   #38
Trotskilicious
Banned

me too

Old 03-16-2015, 04:08 AM   #39
Starla

Quote:

Old 03-16-2015, 02:36 PM   #40
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
what makes you so sure the fire happened? i dont know if i've ever seen you say something definitely happened, without any fanfare

http://www.jimstone.is/moscowfire.jpg

That's a still from the fire. There are websites that have live feeds of cities all around the world. This fire was seen online for 20 minutes before the feed was cut. The Kremlin did confirm the fire occurred but was not that destructive.

Old 03-16-2015, 02:41 PM   #41
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Johnny View Post
Oh come on 2 years ago he was claiming that we'd have descended into an orchestrated WWIII by now. Omega is just one of those people who would rather believe that we're victims of an enormous global conspiracy than accept that human beings just do shit things to each other on the regular. I'm amazed that we are still replying to him.

The maestro is still conducting.

And people doing "shit things to each other on the regular" would ******* criminal conspiracy, like Jimmy Seville pimping out boys and girls to celebs, politicians and banksters alike.

Maybe those who still respond have a desire for discernment, something you've failed to conceive by your display of ill logic in your reply here.

Old 03-16-2015, 02:44 PM   #42
The Omega Concern
Banned

btw...

Only western media is reporting Putin showed up today. ABC apparently broke the story, but used an old video. I haven't looked in to any of it yet, but...High stakes no matter what's going on.

If the CIA pulled off a coup, I could see why they would want the Prez on Kimmel talking aliens. Here comes Von Braun's prediction...

Old 03-16-2015, 04:23 PM   #43
Tchocky
Minion of Satan

Quote:
The maestro is still conducting.

And people doing "shit things to each other on the regular" would ******* criminal conspiracy, like Jimmy Seville pimping out boys and girls to celebs, politicians and banksters alike.

Maybe those who still respond have a desire for discernment, something you've failed to conceive by your display of ill logic in your reply here.
http://m.quickmeme.com/img/31/31a9d4...08b7925a9b.jpg

Old 03-16-2015, 04:41 PM   #44
Tchocky
Minion of Satan

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/16/world/...tin/index.html

He's alive and as crazy as ever.

So, without further ado...

Old 03-16-2015, 06:44 PM   #45
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

Cause they didn't have time to come up with a good body double in ten days. Come on.

Old 03-17-2015, 10:17 PM   #46
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The exploding boy View Post
Cause they didn't have time to come up with a good body double in ten days. Come on.

http://www.jimstone.is/newputinnotputincrop.jpg

The pic on the right is the real Putin. The one on the left? You see, when I look at something like this I think maybe he's taking Pregnazone or something and retaining water.

Other folks analyze it much further and say it can't be the real Putin. This has been suggested for years now with him. Suffice it to say leaders have body doubles, this is well known.

Putin is either a good cop/bad cop tool for the NWO to help usher it in, or he really is taking on the Rothchilds centered oligarchy and this "Putin is Dead" meme was a western backed Psy-Op that he's been one step ahead of by hiding out and using his double so he doesn't get Kennedy'd.

Old 03-17-2015, 10:22 PM   #47
The Omega Concern
Banned

Here is a recent action that suggest the latter point I just mentioned is plausible if not likely.

Putinīs Confident: Putin to Nationalize Rothschildīs Central Bank and Purge “Collaborators” with West. “War till One Side Collapses inevitable”

Abstract: President Putin is under heavy pressure from outside and inside: Western sanctions and intended oil price crash. Despite efforts by the Rothschild controlled Central Bank of Russia (CBR) and the use of dozens of billions of foreign exchange reserves – the value of the ruble against the dollar has, therefore,declined by 39% this year.

Putin will soon nationalize the CBR and the ruble according to his confidant Yevgeny Fyodorov – to raise money for his (armament) projects.

Under the Constitution, the CBR belongs to a foreign State – the City of London – and is taking orders from London and Washington. This bank can only print money corresponding to its cash in foreign currency, which is not sufficient for Putinīs purposes. The CBR even has to buy (worthless) US bonds for the dollars paid for Russian oil – whereby the dollars return to the FED!

Moreover, Putin is under pressure from the West, which wants to overthrow and replace him with Western-minded oligarchs. Thus, the US ambassador to Moscow, Tefft, is said to have made it very clear: “We will displace Putin from office and install our people as leader of the government (he even mentioned the person by name) and appoint ministers”.

Therefore, Putin now needs a strong army to prevent Russia’s submission to the US.

Old 03-17-2015, 10:26 PM   #48
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:

The pic on the right is the real Putin. The one on the left? You see, when I look at something like this I think maybe he's taking Pregnazone or something and retaining water.

Other folks analyze it much further and say it can't be the real Putin. This has been suggested for years now with him. Suffice it to say leaders have body doubles, this is well known.

Putin is either a good cop/bad cop tool for the NWO to help usher it in, or he really is taking on the Rothchilds centered oligarchy and this "Putin is Dead" meme was a western backed Psy-Op that he's been one step ahead of by hiding out and using his double so he doesn't get Kennedy'd.
Pregnazone eh

Old 03-17-2015, 10:28 PM   #49
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchocky View Post

Intelligence Officer: Every Single Terrorist Attack In U.S Was a False Flag Attack … Or Egged On By the Government

Robert David Steele – a 20-year Marine Corps infantry and intelligence officer, the second-ranking civilian in U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence, and former CIA clandestine services case officer:

"Most terrorists are false flag terrorists or are created by our own security services."

Old 03-18-2015, 01:39 AM   #50
Lucky Day Spa
mirrar quit netphoria

i prefer the CONSPIRACY THEORY that vlad was getting botox injections and that's why he looks a little puffy

stay fresh, v-bag

Old 03-18-2015, 02:08 AM   #51
Trotskilicious
Banned

i'm making this the official TOC megathread

Old 03-18-2015, 07:56 PM   #52
The Omega Concern
Banned

Well then Comrade, this is for you.

http://lesakerfrancophone.net/assass...nian-connectio

translated here ( top of the page atm):

http://www.jimstone.is/

Proof of Putin body double: Assasination attempt by Ukraine underway (and has been for a LONG TIME)

Quote:
The Assassination of Nemtsov has been traced back to Ukraine, and the same assassination team has also been tasked to assassinate Putin. THIS IS WHY HE DISAPPEARED AND NOW HAS A BODY DOUBLE. The Assassins have faked being Muslim, but Russian authorities saw through that ruse and properly pegged them for who they really are (A Ukranian sponsored assassination team).

Old 03-18-2015, 08:43 PM   #53
Tchocky
Minion of Satan

Quote:

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/57573200.jpg

Old 03-18-2015, 09:06 PM   #54
Order 66
Socialphobic

the TOC megathread: you gotta T-O-C it to believe it! @_@

Old 03-18-2015, 09:11 PM   #55
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

does anybody believe that Obama wasn't replaced?

Old 03-18-2015, 09:15 PM   #56
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Seriously, he campaigns on a bunch of liberal ideas and spends years in office implementing conservative policies.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-66jR2Um9Da...+and+Obama.jpg

Old 03-18-2015, 09:18 PM   #57
Order 66
Socialphobic

how could a candidate who voted on FISA and promoted escalating the afghan war take such a turn

Old 03-18-2015, 09:41 PM   #58
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

so disappoint

Old 03-19-2015, 03:27 PM   #59
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

oh god toc never fails to crack me up. lolz.

Old 03-19-2015, 03:50 PM   #60
Elijah Moon
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:

Putin is either a good cop/bad cop tool for the NWO
Oh, he's a tool alright.