Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2017, 03:10 PM   #1
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Lightbulb You're leading a focus group on Billy's image

What kinds of ideas do you bring to the table to see how they go over? What's going to rehabilitate the impression average people have about the man?

Potential topics:
  • What if Billy got seriously ripped?
  • What if he went into a bizarre Björk-like period of making insane music (note: synthesizers not allowed)
  • What if he got his medical license began traveling the country providing assisted suicide for fans in need?

Float your own ideas!

Old 03-17-2017, 03:29 PM   #2
toase
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by topleybird View Post
  • What if he got his medical license began traveling the country providing assisted suicide for fans in need?
best topic

Old 03-17-2017, 06:49 PM   #3
Shallowed
Braindead

Too bad I'm not a fan, or else I'd sign the fuck up for that.

Old 03-18-2017, 02:09 PM   #4
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

If Billy went off the map for 5 years or so, didn't talk to the press, closed his tea shop and basically just STFU, when he came back, his career would be waiting for him, bigger and better than ever. He just needs to allow the general public time to warm back up to his tunes and forget about what an ass he is, and his legacy will bounce back.

But it's important that when he comes back, he doesn't jerk the fans off. Have Jimmy and whoever else you want in the band, play the hits and all the deep cuts fans love and cut all other bullshit out. No whining and complaining about fans and pop-culture blah blah blah. Just fucking get out there and jizz on our faces with some Geek USA and Starla, collect your paycheck and go home.

Old 03-18-2017, 02:09 PM   #5
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

You'll be billying so much you'll get tired of billying.

Old 03-18-2017, 02:14 PM   #6
PuzzledMuzzle
Ownz

Grow out that skullet. You know you want to Billy...

Old 03-18-2017, 08:46 AM   #7
VoxUpDoc
Apocalyptic Poster

Hold a Pitchfork.tv live seance where Billy claims the last 20 years his body has been possessed by the spirits of Princess Diana, Michael Hutchence and Jeff Buckley, and that as a collective they have been responsible for his musical output and increasingly isolating political opinion.

Exorcise these spirits, reform with Iha and begin the follow-up to MCIS.