Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2018, 09:30 AM   #11
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvase View Post
last night i had a dream that i was in an Eyes Wide Shut type mansion with some music business party happening and I could hear Corgan's voice bragging somewhere in the background. There was a rumor that Corgan had D'arcy locked up in a dark room.

I happened upon a fold out style table with an open laptop and it had Solara recorded in propellerhead reason, so I listened to it and it was horrible. It was the worst Smashing Pumpkins song I'd ever heard, clear that it was purposely recorded to be bad in every way. Then I wandered off and woke up
Last night I dreamt I roamed thru autumnal thickets of thorns and dead branches, when I happened upon the line for a show. The venue was a tiny amphitheater of a Pentecostal church. I didn’t have a ticket but got in somehow.

Then it happened. Solariao was playing over the loudspeakers as dummies found their seats. It was basically “one and all” with very loud/obnoxious iha vocal overdubs.

I was so excited I immediately posted my dick to netphoria. Reprise got pissed and banned me. I woke up sweating with a terrible pain in my stomach

THIS SUMMERS GONNA BE AWESOME YOU GUYS