Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2006, 03:00 PM   #1
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!
Default My 3 year old coworker's son broke someone's nose at school

so a good friend from work told me that his 3 year old son was coming home from preschool with bruises for nearly two weeks. he would cry and say he didn't want to go to school anymore. he finally admitted that there was a kid bullying him.

so my friend told his son that if the kid hits you again, you hit him as hard as you can. you need to defend yourself. and bullies are like balloons, the harder you hit them, the farther away they will go.

so the next day he gets a call from the school to find out that his son has broken a kid's nose. the kid is 5 years old. and he hit him because he was being bullied again.

so my coworker had to go in for a conference with the teacher and the parents of the bully with the broken nose. and they are wanting my friend to discipline his son and apologize. and he said 'if my son had been the bully, you'd better believe we'd owe an apology, and i'd discipline him. but he did nothing wrong here. he was coming home with bruises", etc.

the father of the other kid (probably embarassed that his kid got his ass kicked by a 3 year old) said to my friend, 'how would you like it if i broke your nose?'

and my friend said, 'i'd sure like you to try. and i can see where your kid gets his aggressive tendencies.'

my friend's son felt badly and thought that everyone was mad at him. so my friend explained that he did what he should have done, and to go play with his friends and enjoy school.

it sounds like he's got a pretty good punch!

Old 09-21-2006, 03:03 PM   #2
wHATcOLOR

by an eight grader when i was in fifth grade

Old 09-21-2006, 03:08 PM   #3
Dead
Deaddy is your daddy!

What I want to know is what kind of job you have, where you have a 3 year old co-worker.

Old 09-21-2006, 03:10 PM   #4
wHATcOLOR

nothing, he was way bigger than me and i would have been destroyed if i tried anything

Old 09-21-2006, 03:11 PM   #5
wHATcOLOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead
What I want to know is what kind of job you have, where you have a 3 year old co-worker.
ah;lsdfk you know what i mean

Old 09-21-2006, 03:13 PM   #6
Dead
Deaddy is your daddy!

Yeah but I thought it was really funny.

I was about to tell a bully story of my own but then I realized nobody asked me and this is the type of thing people criticize me about, talking to nobody in particular when I wasn't involved in the thread.

Old 09-21-2006, 03:13 PM   #7
wHATcOLOR

i don't think that's what you are generally criticized for. i'd like to hear the bully story

Old 09-21-2006, 03:16 PM   #8
alisonmonster
Minion of Satan

girl bullies are the worst. they aren't interested in hitting you, just ruining your self esteem and social lives for a few years.

Old 09-21-2006, 03:17 PM   #9
Fathoms (unadored)
Apocalyptic Poster

score one for the good guys.

Old 09-21-2006, 03:20 PM   #10
wHATcOLOR

i edited my post responding to north to exclude details of the exact bullying. but i guess i do want to share one part:

there was chocolate pudding in a chair in the cafeteria. he grabbed me, sat me down in it, and then lifted me over his head and shouted for everyone to look at the fifth grader who crapped his pants while everyone laughed. what i did was run out of the room and to the gym where i had some gym clothes in a locker, and i changed my clothes.

there were more incidents, usually involving him punching me. we became friends in highschool when i was a freshman and he was a senior

Old 09-21-2006, 03:29 PM   #11
Dead
Deaddy is your daddy!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by wHATcOLOR
nothing, he was way bigger than me and i would have been destroyed if i tried anything
I would like to start my story with this quote my someone I used to admire when he was known by another name.

Well, the year was 1996, and I was in highschool. There was one bully that must have weighed close to 300lbs (possible exaggeration) of semi-muscle. Everyone stayed out of his way. One day I was in some kind of mood, and this bully Darwin was shoving his way through the crowded hall, bumping everyone easily into their lockers with his massive size. Well, one of the people he shoved was a girl I liked, my future ex who is actually an evil bitch. But I loved her at the time. So being in this ballsy mood, I walked up beind him, grabbed his shoulder, and said "Hey asshole!" He turned around incredulous that anyone would dare speak to him like that. He turned around, walked back and put his massive head down into my face and said "What did you say?" I said "You heard me!" At this point he grabbed me by the neck, and swung me around the hall for a while. I couldn't fight back, or even move, because I was dangling in the air by my neck and about 10x weaker than this guy. He then slammed my head directly into a solid wood door. Blood started pouring out the back of my head and a teacher came out of class and started flipping out, calling the principal etc. I tried to just walk out and go home, but they forced me to stay while they called the police. I was forced to give a statement and they assured me I wouldn't be called to court. So a few weeks later I'm called to court. I had no intention of doing this so my mom's lawyer friend went down their and somehow got me out of testifying, which I had no desire to do. Anyway, he was expelled but his gang of friends all wanted to kill me for it. He told them to leave me alone because he would get in more trouble, but they would still give me the death stare any time I walked by. I heard they might have put a restraining order on him to keep away from me, and I also heard he might have been high at the time. A few years later I was standing on a curb waiting for the light to change, and he rode up on a bike and stopped on that corner. He took one look at me and took off like a bat out of hell. That was cool.

Coming back to the beginning of my story, I suppose the moral is that you CAN stand up to someone that is way bigger than you, but you will probably get your head cracked open (as has been has theorized).

This is my story.

Last edited by Dead : 09-21-2006 at 04:26 PM.

Old 09-21-2006, 03:39 PM   #12
wHATcOLOR

good story

Old 09-21-2006, 03:51 PM   #13
BumbleBeeMouth
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:

Thanks for reading.
This is my Story sounded better. Good story!

I got bullied in playschool by Jimmy Greaves' grandson, he pushed me off the top of a slide, so i bit his fingernail off.

Old 09-21-2006, 04:05 PM   #14
Dead
Deaddy is your daddy!

whatcolor, please make room in your PM box!

Old 09-21-2006, 04:06 PM   #15
wHATcOLOR

did it

Old 09-21-2006, 04:09 PM   #16
Dead
Deaddy is your daddy!

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BumbleBeeMouth

I got bullied in playschool by Jimmy Greaves' grandson, he pushed me off the top of a slide, so i bit his fingernail off.
Get down with your bad self.

I have always had a 'policy' for some reason to always stand up to bullies. Though in the story I just told I wasn't actually thinking, just reacting.

I admit that I once bullied a kid when I was in grade 5. I feel he instigated it most of the time and I decided several times to just stop it cause I was being mean, but then he would start up again telling me to fuck off and so I would resume picking on the kid. I'm not proud of it, I was a different person back then, I went through some stuff at around 13 years old that messed up my life and am a reformed citizen currently. Sometimes I wonder if it was karma.

Old 09-21-2006, 04:23 PM   #17
Dead
Deaddy is your daddy!

Terrific story, man.

Old 09-21-2006, 04:25 PM   #18
Dead
Deaddy is your daddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BumbleBeeMouth

Oh did I change it? I added the last paragraph and then I guess rewrote the ending. I'll update.

Old 09-21-2006, 04:26 PM   #19
cap'n jazz
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by **********
My old coworker had a 3 year old daughter who would repeat things she heard at home to her classmates/daycare-mates. Her daughter went to school one day and told the other kids:

"Sit in a circle, or I'm going to fuck you in the ass"

You see, the night before my coworker had a threesome with her gross caveman boyfriend and some black girl they met off the internet, and her daughter kept knocking on the door interrupting them.

She was also really violent, and would hit the other kids all the time, and when they would cry she'd say 'I'll give you something to cry about' which is obviously what that gross caveman boyfriend would say to her as he beat her. God, I really should have called social services on her.
http://www.photobybruce.com/sports/images/celebrate.jpg

Old 09-21-2006, 04:27 PM   #20
Dead
Deaddy is your daddy!

My mom runs a preschool and has about a million stories of little kids saying 'the darndest things' maybe I can ask her for some good ones.

Old 09-21-2006, 04:42 PM   #21
Dead
Deaddy is your daddy!

I bet we could find some similar material on youtube. Oh man, have you see the kid on there who gets a N64 for christmas? Soooo funny!

Old 09-21-2006, 04:51 PM   #22
murgle
Shaz doesn't fuck around.

I was bullied when I was in kindergarten. I still hate that bitch and if I ran into her on the sidewalk tomorrow, I'd punch her in her ugly ass face.

Old 09-21-2006, 06:01 PM   #23
deadaswarhol
Apocalyptic Poster

Location: and I just felt something when I saw her that day at Kroger

i used to get shit from this asshole Ryan Cosgrove in middle school. he tried to fight me once but i ran away, as he had like 5 friends with him. also i'm a pussy and would probably have ran away if it was just him anyways. freshman year of high school i ran into him once outside of school. he tried to act like he wanted to fight but i just walked away and he didn't do anything. a couple of years ago i was on my old street at a red light and he was parked next to me. he tried to give me intimidating looks or whatever. what a fuckhead.

granted, in middle school i was a total geek and liked KISS and Star Wars(still awesome). that fucker still needs to die though.

never gotten actually beat up bad though. just stupid little crap like that.

Old 09-21-2006, 06:06 PM   #24
Esty
Netphorian of the Decade

Angry

Quote:
My mom runs a preschool and has about a million stories of little kids saying 'the darndest things' maybe I can ask her for some good ones.
Fuck your mom.

Old 09-21-2006, 06:07 PM   #25
MonteLDS
*sigh*

this story is inspiring! although i don't know why your co-worker didn't talk to the preschool if they knew anything about a bully

Old 09-21-2006, 06:09 PM   #26
Esty
Netphorian of the Decade

Fuck that, he needed to teach his son that he needed to defend himself and stand up to bullies. If not, his son was always going to be a little sissie or someone like dead now.

Old 09-21-2006, 06:10 PM   #27
wHATcOLOR

yeah he wanted to give his son a chance to stand up for himself, and to learn from that experience

Old 09-21-2006, 06:11 PM   #28
dean_r_koontz
Apocalyptic Poster

when it comes to girl bullies being generally worse than man bullies, i disagree. the man bullies are pretty good at wrecking your confidence or making you feel sad, but you get some physical pain thrown in with the bargain as well. physical humuliation, mmmm

Old 09-21-2006, 06:13 PM   #29
Esty
Netphorian of the Decade

Like what happened to dead.

My father used to help motivate me.

"Now I won't get mad if you have a fight, but if you get your ass kicked, you're going to get another one when you get home. Understand?"

I understood, never lost a fight.

Old 09-21-2006, 06:15 PM   #30
dean_r_koontz
Apocalyptic Poster

i was tiny in high school, i had 0 chance of defending myself, except with the use of excessive force, like weapons. one of the most annoying aspects of some posters here is they believe all men are created equal in every single aspect. if YOU managed to fight your bullies, then surely EVERYONE else must have had the capabilities to do so. do you see what's wrong with that kind of reasoning esty? i'm just asking this once, because i'm not bothering discussing with idiots.