Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2018, 03:44 PM   #61
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

i dunno. i think he may have a point there.

Old 07-03-2018, 03:45 PM   #62
FoolofaTook

kimono sharter, that is

Old 07-03-2018, 03:47 PM   #63
Catherine Wheel
Banned

And also he negative repped me “fuck off idiot” a while back. So like rbg he’s obviously bothered that I’m even here

Old 07-03-2018, 03:52 PM   #64
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

What kind of person would ask someone like Catherine Shorter for help in the first place?

Old 07-03-2018, 03:55 PM   #65
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine Wheel View Post
I have narcissism. I fully accept that. I was in denial about it for a while. But I’m not deranged. You and trots are deranged. And at least we all can own up to something.
Quote:
Yeah I have sex addiction issues and I’m somewhat of a womanizer. But narcissism isn’t the same thing as being deranged. What you and trots are dealing with is on a whole different darker level.
no, reprise and trots both actually recognize their own issues. You have literally no self awareness and think you are acting normally even though your behavior is outright disturbing.

Quote:
But that’s like the dumbest most nonsensical thing I’ve ever heard. That’s self defeat and just giving up on life because everyone here is in desperate need of help in general. So to admit that is just like accepting being a failure.
why don't you suck shit from my ass you fucking scumbag

Old 07-03-2018, 04:00 PM   #66
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Kind of sad that CW's bigoted disdain for those with mental illnesses or neurological conditions motivates him to pretend to be accomplished in the field of cognitive sciences, despite having no formal training or even basic understanding of it, in some sort of misguided effort to suppress the self-hatred borne of being unable to come to terms with his autism. If he had a healthier outlook on neurodiversity, he'd probably be able to accept himself and his condition, and wouldn't have to pretend to have knowledge he doesn't in order to impress his peers.

Old 07-03-2018, 04:03 PM   #67
FoolofaTook

I've read the Bhagavad Gita.

Old 07-03-2018, 04:03 PM   #68
Catherine Wheel
Banned

They did you a favor when they banned trots cus now you don’t get bullied anymore. Trots the same guy who you just defended. You should be mad at trots your own personal online bully and not me.

Old 07-03-2018, 04:05 PM   #69
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

How did this turn into an argument over someone who was banned over a year ago?

Old 07-03-2018, 04:22 PM   #70
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
There are enough troubled people here to outweigh the ones that aren’t troubled. So my statement still holds that that’s a very negative self defeat outlook on things. And it puts me in an even better light on here him saying that. He’s just saying people are turning down a good product cus they feel defeated and or don’t care about anything.
they are already receiving qualified help

Old 07-03-2018, 04:35 PM   #71
Catherine Wheel
Banned

Rbg just said I have no self awareness and he defends his online bully. Let that shit sink in.

Old 07-03-2018, 04:40 PM   #72
Catherine Wheel
Banned

You had your own personal online bully on here for years. And you had a choice to leave or block / ignore him. Who allows that? Fuck out of here with your high and mighty bullshit.

Old 07-03-2018, 04:44 PM   #73
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
You had your own personal online bully on here for years. And you had a choice to leave or block / ignore him. Who allows that? Fuck out of here with your high and mighty bullshit.
Well, considering you're trying to take up the mantle of Netphoria bully (needlessly sniping at people for their mental illnesses/various shortcomings) I'm not sure what point it is you think you're making.

Old 07-03-2018, 04:44 PM   #74
myosis
Minion of Satan

Quote:
And you normally don’t say outright stupid shit but that is some stupid shit you just said.
jesus christ, why don't you get help? you are delusional. nobody wants YOUR help. YOU are nonsensical. go away.

Old 07-03-2018, 04:52 PM   #75
Catherine Wheel
Banned

You speak for everyone? When did you become the voice of everyone here? And I should leave because I don’t want you to cowardly send me another rep message telling me to fuck off. And your girlfriend has been doing the same passive Agressive type shit for years.

Old 07-03-2018, 04:53 PM   #76
myosis
Minion of Satan

just to reiterate, people who want help don't want YOURS, no matter how much you beg.
they are sane enough to see you're not helpful.

Old 07-03-2018, 04:57 PM   #77
Catherine Wheel
Banned

And when I say “everyone” I mean the ten regulars left here

Old 07-03-2018, 04:58 PM   #78
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
I’m not going to allow you to bring me down to your level or trots level just cus you don’t like Shorter Typology. You are looking for a way to put me down to feel better about yourself. Guess what? Shorter Typology exists and is an accomplishment and it’s just something you have to accept.
this made me lol for 5 minutes

an accomplishment huh?

it's nonscientific gobbledygook trying to ride the coattails of nonscientific pop psychology. and it does a piss-poor job even at that, like it does SUCH a piss-poor job and you are so oblivious to it it's clear you are in some sense not rational, even if you aren't psychotic

your "research proposal" was even more terrible than what you show everyone else. how's that going, btw? got some professor willing to put time into helping a first-semester student doing a study on a ridiculous premise that, even if it was somehow valid/reliable, would still not be based on scientific principles? didn't fucking think so. the only thing that grinds my gears about you is how you make a mockery of psychology and scientific research in general.

Last edited by reprise85 : 07-03-2018 at 05:08 PM.

Old 07-03-2018, 05:00 PM   #79
myosis
Minion of Satan

Quote:
And when I say “everyone” I mean the ten regulars left here
who have all openly expressed disdain for you, so yes i can confidently speak for everyone.
i have a better grasp of this forum than you, apparently.

NONSENSE!

Old 07-03-2018, 05:48 PM   #80
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

um, will I have to stand in line much longer? Looks like I'm the only taker of some enlightenment anyway.

*patiently waves with application form*

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
your pitch kinda blows, but I volunteered to take your test the last time, so why not, I'm in the market for choosing some guidance.

could you please fill out this form so I can sort my options and make an informed decision?

family/relationship/kids status:

education since high school:

fulltime employments of the past 5 years:

current occupation:

thanks!

Old 07-03-2018, 06:02 PM   #81
Catherine Wheel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
this made me lol for 5 minutes

an accomplishment huh?

it's nonscientific gobbledygook trying to ride the coattails of nonscientific pop psychology. and it does a piss-poor job even at that, like it does SUCH a piss-poor job and you are so oblivious to it it's clear you are in some sense not rational, even if you aren't psychotic

your "research proposal" was even more terrible than what you show everyone else. how's that going, btw? got some professor willing to put time into helping a first-semester student doing a study on a ridiculous premise that, even if it was somehow valid/reliable, would still not be based on scientific principles? didn't fucking think so. the only thing that grinds my gears about you is how you make a mockery of psychology and scientific research in general.
I never said that it was a popular or even finished test. That would still take work. But it is a very popular theory. Someone was actually saying that just cus People are going to the site doesn’t mean they are taking the test. And he was right. And that was somewhat my goal and I saw it through. The summary page is looked at thousands and thousands of times a day. It’s looked at more than twice as much as the test. For the last 3 and a half months I’ve had over 900 server requests for the website.

Old 07-03-2018, 06:10 PM   #82
ninsp
Apocalyptic Poster

Where is CW’s meltdown?

Old 07-03-2018, 06:14 PM   #83
myosis
Minion of Satan

is it time we explain about spam bots?

Old 07-03-2018, 06:19 PM   #84
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
I never said that it was a popular or even finished test. That would still take work. But it is a very popular theory. Someone was actually saying that just cus People are going to the site doesn’t mean they are taking the test. And he was right. And that was somewhat my goal and I saw it through. The summary page is looked at thousands and thousands of times a day. It’s looked at more than twice as much as the test. For the last 3 and a half months I’ve had over 900 server requests for the website.
How many scientific theories do you know of whose levels of credibility are lent by the number of hits their Geocities pages receive in a week?

Old 07-03-2018, 07:03 PM   #85
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

also prove your stats or stfu. even if 1000 people a day read your site (doubt it's more than 10), that wouldn't make it popular. do you understand how many people are on earth?

honestly your "test" is so ridiculous that i'm not even going to argue about it, that's how illegitimate and stupid it is. you have no awareness whatsoever of how inappropriately you are acting and of how less-than-amateur your "work" is. no one will ever, ever, ever take it seriously because it's complete and total bullshit.

Old 07-03-2018, 07:05 PM   #86
yo soy el mejor

kimani shorter is so naive

Old 07-03-2018, 07:07 PM   #87
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

you can continue to attack me because of my mental illness all you want. you're a delusional narcissistic asshole and i truly hope someone puts you in your place some day. you are the only netphorian i intensely dislike and only the second i've ever wished that upon (the first being nimrod's son)

Old 07-03-2018, 07:20 PM   #88
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Welp, nothing says "I'm successful" like coming on here and acting like a shithead for no good reason other than to inflate your own ego.

Old 07-03-2018, 07:23 PM   #89
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

So meeting up more and more seems like a fun idea, where do you live again?

Old 07-03-2018, 07:26 PM   #90
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
You speak for everyone? When did you become the voice of everyone here? And I should leave because I don’t want you to cowardly send me another rep message telling me to fuck off. And your girlfriend has been doing the same passive Agressive type shit for years.
You constantly speak to everyone here in the most condescending way imaginable though, i suppose you get what you give?

I'm not really a womanizer, could you teach me.when we meet?