Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2012, 05:45 AM   #1
rottenugly
Banned

Default happy birthday fluttershyiha

Happy birthday to the youngest member of Net4ria. How old are you, Fluttershy? 12? 13?

Old 05-27-2012, 05:56 AM   #2
rottenugly
Banned

"...Chapter 2- Coming Out
D'Arcy and James arrived at the recording studio early. Billy virtually lived here, as he spent most of his days here. Billy was sitting on the steps, looking bored.
"Hey man," James said, reaching down to pat Billy on the shoulder. Billy looked up at James.
"You look a little tired, buddy," Billy said. James grimaced.
"Well, hit my face on the floor, Bugg bit my nutsack, and I locked myself out of the house," he said. Billy smiled.
"Poor you," he laughed. "That was funny when Bugg bit your dick." James couldn't help but laugh.
"Yeah," he giggled. D'Arcy tittered and went inside. James sat beside Billy and wrapped an arm around him.
"You know, I've been thinking about my sexuality for a while, and I just want to tell you..." James's voice trailed off.
"Yes?" Billy asked.
"I'm gay," James said. Billy stared at James for a minute, then he wrapped his arms around James. James smiled. Billy kissed him on the lips.
"Want me to show you just how much I love you?" he asked. James smiled.
"Show me."..."

Old 05-27-2012, 05:56 AM   #3
rottenugly
Banned

"Chapter 3- A Dirty Thought
James and Billy walked into the recording studio and laid down on the couch. James snuggled Billy and kissed him on the chest. Billy fisted James's hair and fiercely made out with him.
"Ohhh..." James moaned. His and Billy's tongues wrestled in each other's mouths.
"Ahhh..." Billy sighed. He felt his pants begin to tighten as a bulge in his pants formed. James noticed this and reached down to stroke Billy's erection, making Billy shudder.
"Aaahhh... Jaaames..." he groaned. James stroked it faster and faster until...
"UUNNNNGGGHHHH!!!!" Billy came inside his pants. James smiled and scooped up some of Billy's cum. He licked some of it off.
"Mmmm. The best thing I've tasted since D'Arcy's girl juices," he said, smiling. Billy chuckled.
"She's hot, isn't she?" he asked.
"Yeah," James sighed, thinking back to when he and D'Arcy were dating. She loved it when he ate her out; she had intense orgasms. Sometimes, when he ate her out in the studio, she would scream and moan so loudly, Billy and Jimmy got distracted.
Billy caressed James, making James sigh from the pleasure.
"Billy... have you ever thought about having sex with me?" he asked. Billy contemplated his question for a moment.
"Yes, I have, actually," he replied, sliding a hand up James's shirt. James groaned.
"You wanna do it?" Billy asked him.
"Let's do it.""

Old 05-27-2012, 05:57 AM   #4
rottenugly
Banned

"...Chapter 4- Sexy Time
"Aah! Ohh, Billy, fuck yes!" James gripped the edge of the couch and gritted his teeth. Billy pounded James's ass, groaning and sighing James's name. James tensed up for a second, then groaned in ecstasy as he shot his seed onto Billy's stomach. Billy sighed. He came inside of James. He rolled over beside James and kissed the younger male on the lips.
"Well, how did that feel?" he asked. James panted.
"That..." he gasped, "was awesome." Billy snuggled James.
"We should do this more often," James said. Billy kissed James's earlobe and hugged him tighter.
"You're so beautiful," he whispered. James smiled.
"I love you," he said.
Billy whispered, "I love you, too," and he laid his head on James's chest as both men fell asleep in each other's arms."

Old 05-27-2012, 06:01 AM   #5
rottenugly
Banned

"...Chapter 1: Questioning
James laid awake in bed, staring at the ceiling. He had come out as gay to his family a few hours ago. Some family members, such as his mother and father, accepted it and vowed to support him the rest of his life. Other family members weren't too accepting. James would come out to his bandmates, Billy, D'Arcy (who was also his ex-girlfriend), and Jimmy tomorrow. James was slightly scared of how they would react, especially D'Arcy. James shook his head. They were his best friends; they would accept him for who he is, and appreciate his coming out. But another part of him feared they would react poorly and never want to see him again...

Chapter 2: Coming Out
James woke up to someone hovering over him.
"Hey, James, are you alive?" It was Jimmy. James groaned.
"Yeah, I'm alive," James replied. He rolled over to look at the time. It was 10:37. James sighed. He must've been pondering Billy, D'Arcy, and Jimmy's reactions so hard he fell asleep.
"You coming to the recording studio today or what? Billy's going to skin you alive if you're any later," Jimmy said. James nodded.
"Hey, Jimmy, there's something I really, really, really need to tell you. It's very important," he whispered. Jimmy looked at him.
"You can tell me, James, I'm ready for it," he replied. James took a deep breath.
"I've been thinking about this for a while and I just want to tell you that I..." James stopped.
"You what?" Jimmy asked, trying to get James to finish the sentence. James took another deep breath.
"...Jimmy, I'm gay," James said. Jimmy's expression changed from calm to confused.
"I... I'm speechless," he said. James looked at his friend.
"You accept the fact I'm gay, do you?"
Jimmy sighed then said, "Well, I'm kind of worried about how the other two will react." James nodded.
"Well, we better head to the studio, Billy's going to kill us if we're not there soon," Jimmy continued. James smiled and put on his coat.
"Jimmy, do you mind if I kiss you?" James asked.
"Nah, go ahead," Jimmy said. James wrapped his arms around Jimmy and kissed him. Jimmy blushed.
"James..." he said. James smiled. They left James's house and headed down the street to the studio.

Chapter 3- Reactions
D'Arcy and Billy's mouths hung open. James had just come out to them, and they were speechless. James cowered, expecting Billy to lash out at him. But D'Arcy just walked out, and Billy shook his head.
"James..." he began.
"Please don't hurt me, Billy," James whispered. Billy smiled.
"I'm not going to hurt you," he said. "I support you, James. It's alright to be gay. After all, love is love." James smiled at Billy's words of wisdom. James wrapped his arms around Billy.
"I love you," James said. Billy looked at James, surprised, then replied, "I love you too." James kissed Billy's chest and looked at him.
"Now I need to find a boyfriend," he said. Billy smiled.
"There's a gay bar downtown," Billy said, "And I think you might find someone perfect for you." James smiled. He thanked Billy for the advice and headed downtown.

Chapter 4: The Perfect Partner
James sighed. He wasn't getting much publicity at the bar. He twiddled his thumbs. Suddenly a long-haired male with auburn hair noticed him. The man walked over to James.
"Oh my gosh, are you James Iha from The Smashing Pumpkins?" he asked. James smiled.
"Yes, I am," he replied. The man hugged him.
"I'm Marc, with a C," he said, "I'm a huge fan of The Smashing Pumpkins." Marc pulled up a chair and sat down in front of James.
"So why are you here?" Marc continued.
"I came out to my family and bandmates recently, and I'm looking for a partner," James replied. Marc held James's hand.
"Coming out to my family was hard. I was scared they weren't going to accept me... I was scared they were going to hurt me, kill me..." Marc's voice trailed off. James stared at him.
"Same thing here," he told Marc.
"But they did accept me," Marc said. "Did your family accept you?"
"Yeah, everyone took it fairly well," he said.
"Marc, I want you to come meet my bandmates," James said. Marc grinned.
"I'd love to, it's one of my biggest dreams," he said. James took Marc's hand.
"And by the way, do you like me, because I really like you?" James asked. Marc nodded.
"You're the perfect partner," he said. Marc and James kissed, then they walked out to James's car and headed to the studio.

Chapter 5: Sexy Time
"Guys, this is Marc, my new boyfriend," James said. D'Arcy looked at Marc as if he crawled in from the backyard.
"James... really?" she asked. Marc looked at James.
"I see that's your ex, right?" he asked.
"Yeah," James said. Billy and Jimmy clapped.
"All right, James!!" Jimmy yelled.
"Congrats, buddy!!" Billy screeched. D'Arcy sighed.
"James, if I hear you two fucking, I am seriously stabbing my ears with a rusty spork," she joked. James smiled and kissed Marc.
"Marc is a huge fan of us," he continued. Billy raised his eyebrows.
"Well, that's cool," D'Arcy said. There was a knock at the door. It was Kerry.
"Oh my God, KERRY!!!!" D'Arcy squealed. Kerry hugged his wife, who was ecstatic. James hugged Marc, and Marc hugged him back.
"So," Marc said, "Maybe we can find some place to be alone?" James smiled.
"Of course," James said. James led him to the rehearsal space, as the recording studio was taken by D'Arcy and Kerry. James and Marc laid down on the floor and made out fiercely, fisting each other's hair as their tongues wrestled in each other's mouths.
"Ohhh..." James groaned. He took off his boyfriend's shirt, revealing his six-pack abs.
"Wow..." James breathed. Marc kissed him as James ran his hands over Marc's abs. Marc sighed.
"Ohhh James... I... ohhhhh..." he groaned. James smiled. He took off his pants and briefs, revealing his 7-inch manhood.
"Oh... my... God..." Marc sighed, "That's huge!!" James smiled.
"Yeah." He took off Marc's pants, revealing his boyfriend's boner, which measured 8 inches. James's eyes widened.
"Marc... oh my gosh, that's so big!" James took the head of Marc's dick in his mouth, making Marc moan loudly.
"Ohhhh James!!!!!" Marc yelled. James did what D'Arcy used to do to him when she gave him a blowjob; he deepthroated him and swirled his tongue around the shaft. Marc panted and came quickly, spilling his juices into James's mouth. Marc smiled.
"That was the best, James," he said. James smiled as cum dripped down his chin. Marc postioned himself behind James and asked, "You sure you want to do this, now?" James nodded.
"Marc... fuck my tight ass right now, please!!" James shouted. Marc entered James slowly, not wanting to hurt his boyfriend and idol. James gasped at the sudden intrusion, but his gasps quickly gave way to pleasured moans. He rubbed his cock, and soon he orgasmed, his mind going blank as he came. Marc sighed and rolled over beside James. James looked at his lover.
"Wow... that was amazing...." he whispered. Marc closed his eyes and grinned.
"I love you so much, baby," he said. James cuddled his sweetheart.
"I love you too," he said. The two men fell asleep, oblivious to everything around them.

Chapter 6: A Tragedy
James and Marc walked down the street hand-in-hand. People gave James a few stares, but other than that, nothing suspicious was going on. Until...
A man stood in front of them and pulled out a gun.
"Don't shoot him!" James yelled. "Please don't shoot him!!" James wrapped his arms around Marc, trying to save his sweetheart. But he was too late.
Gunshots rang out throughout the busy street. Marc crumpled to the ground, bleeding. James kneeled beside his lover, teary-eyed.
"James... kiss me... one last time..." he said weakly. James kissed his boyfriend on the lips, his arms still wrapped around him.
"I love you," James cried.
"I... love... you too..." Marc said. An ambulance had arrived on the scene, but Marc was already dead and gone. James let out pained sobs.
"Oh, no...." he whispered.
"WHY?!?!?!" he screamed. "WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN ME?! Oh please God, help me..." He laid down on the concrete, sobbing. He touched his boyfriend's hand one last time before Marc was carried away on a stretcher..."

Old 05-27-2012, 06:36 AM   #6
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

Old 05-27-2012, 07:18 AM   #7
FlutterShyIha
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottenugly View Post
Happy birthday to the youngest member of Net4ria. How old are you, Fluttershy? 12? 13?
...Actually, I'm fourteen.

Old 05-27-2012, 07:26 AM   #8
rottenugly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlutterShyIha View Post
...Actually, I'm fourteen.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr2lt8Lwhj1qdxb66.gif

Old 05-27-2012, 07:26 AM   #9
rottenugly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Johnny View Post
Isn't it just grand?

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg256...pg&res=landing

Old 05-27-2012, 01:26 PM   #10
Mooney
Socialphobic

http://i.imgur.com/XR83o.gif

Old 05-27-2012, 01:52 PM   #11
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

seriously rottenugly do you know any other fucking movie other than american psycho

Old 05-27-2012, 02:23 PM   #12
slunken
Virgo

i don't think he knows what movie its from he just took it from elvis the fat years' avatar

Old 05-27-2012, 02:35 PM   #13
Mooney
Socialphobic

clearly he first became familiar with the subject matter from reading bret easton ellis as a precocious eight year-old.

Old 05-27-2012, 04:12 PM   #14
rottenugly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooney View Post
clearly he first became familiar with the subject matter from reading bret easton ellis as a precocious eight year-old.
*seven year-old.

Old 05-27-2012, 04:13 PM   #15
rottenugly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
seriously rottenugly do you know any other fucking movie other than american psycho
no