Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2014, 02:10 AM   #1
Order 66
Socialphobic

Default do you believe in the american flag?

what does it mean to you. to me, the red stripes are courage of the men in uniform who bled for our freedoms. the stars are us because we the people are what makes this the best country in the world. and the blue square is the bible because the bibel is also a square and that's where the founding fathers got their message from god

Old 07-03-2014, 05:31 AM   #2
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

what about the white stripes, does that symbolize the straight white people who keep this country from being a big gay welfare mess

Old 07-03-2014, 05:44 AM   #3
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

red is for the blood of the american indians
white is for cowardice
blue is for the sea of tears the united states has brought to innocents around the globe

Old 07-03-2014, 05:47 AM   #4
Cool As Ice Cream

i believe in a thing called love.

Old 07-03-2014, 08:14 AM   #5
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

I used to believe in the Us flag but since Obama wiped his ass with the Constitution I'm not voting again unless Ron Paul runs for president.

Old 07-03-2014, 12:55 PM   #6
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

As a foreigner, when I see the American flag I think Greatest Country on God's Green Earth and in my heart I wish I had as much freedom as Americans do. It also inspires a strong feeling of kickassedness. Like last time I saw an American flag I randomly punched the first person I saw cause I was so pumped. America #1 Forever. #Thesecolorsdontrun #wewillneverforget

Old 07-03-2014, 02:30 PM   #7
FutureBoy
Ownz

I wouldn't have it tattooed across my chest if I didn't

Old 07-03-2014, 02:49 PM   #8
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

real american. probably would fight for the rights of every man. #fightforwhatsright #whatchoogonnadowhenthehulksterrunswildonyou #brother

Old 07-03-2014, 02:51 PM   #9
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-idPqVv8DMI...640/duggan.JPG

Old 07-03-2014, 03:39 PM   #10
null123
Minion of Satan

I think it is an attractive design

Old 07-03-2014, 03:54 PM   #11
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by The exploding boy View Post

real american. probably would fight for the rights of every white christian businessman.
fixed

Old 07-03-2014, 04:23 PM   #12
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
As a foreigner, when I see the American flag I think Greatest Country on God's Green Earth and in my heart I wish I had as much freedom as Americans do. It also inspires a strong feeling of kickassedness. Like last time I saw an American flag I randomly punched the first person I saw cause I was so pumped. America #1 Forever. #Thesecolorsdontrun #wewillneverforget
i bet you wish you had our health care too

Old 07-03-2014, 06:04 PM   #13
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

I wish I didn't have it. It makes me feel like a dirty commie. I wish like in America I'd have had to fight for it all my life. At least it would mean something.... My existence has been made meaningless by the state caring for my well being and not leaving me to die in the street.

If i had to rely just on myself i'd have learned to "suck it up", to be thankful for what little I have and the proper use to make of bootstraps. Even if I HAD managed to make something out of myself without the state's support what would it mean in a country in which even the most worthless uneducated person is pretty much ensured a roof over their head provided they're mentally capable of asking for help? It would make my accomplishment feel less meaningful.

In America if you're making a living you can laugh at the homeless beggar or the dead negro man thug in the alleys and tell yourself that unlike them, you didn't waste your life looking for handouts or an easy way to riches.

Here one just can't get quite the same smug satisfaction of being a white born into middle class privilege when even the blacks in the ghettos have the free healthcares.

Old 07-03-2014, 08:46 PM   #14
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
red is for the blood of the american indians
white is for cowardice
blue is for the sea of tears the united states has brought to innocents around the globe

The Indians were doing a good job of killing each other before whitey got here.

cowardice suits you, so I can see why you mention it.

blue? that's how the Tea Party got started -- To stop the illegal wars and end the Federal Reserve which starts them to this day.

Old 07-03-2014, 08:47 PM   #15
MusicMan4

i believe in nothing

Old 07-03-2014, 09:04 PM   #16
Trotskilicious
Banned

Old 07-03-2014, 09:05 PM   #17
Trotskilicious
Banned

that must be exhausting

Old 07-03-2014, 09:12 PM   #18
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureBoy View Post
I wouldn't have it tattooed across my chest if I didn't
My friend Scott inexplicably got an American flag tattoo on his chest a few years ago. I blame drugs.

Before that he got a Star of David pendant design tattooed right smack in the center of his chest which was always kind of for a lot of reasons. Tended to remind me of the nazis but he seemed unaware of this connection.

Old 07-04-2014, 12:32 AM   #19
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
fixed
yeah, us whites gotta stick together, to pull evil up by the root before it chokes out the flower of our culture and heritage! And our women, looking to us for protection, from darkies, from Jews, and from all those smart-ass folks say we descended from monkeys. That aint my culture and heritage.

Last edited by Future Boy : 07-04-2014 at 12:41 AM.

Old 07-04-2014, 02:10 AM   #20
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
The Indians were doing a good job of killing each other before whitey got here.
Tribal wars are something else entirefuckingly though. If whitey hadn't gotten here they probably all would still have a territory. I mean one that isn't some small shit reservation. Also there were quite a few peaceful tribes. They might have not gotten killed but they sure as fuck got moved off their lands.

However, though what whitey did is condemnable, it was before the 20th century which was still the dark ages as far as I'm concerned. Everyone was pulling this kind of shit everywhere. The guilty is mankind.

Old 07-04-2014, 09:44 PM   #21
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

when I think of the American flag i think of a Drone dropping a bomb on the Exploding Boy

Old 07-07-2014, 12:11 PM   #22
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
I wish I didn't have it. It makes me feel like a dirty commie. I wish like in America I'd have had to fight for it all my life. At least it would mean something.... My existence has been made meaningless by the state caring for my well being and not leaving me to die in the street.

If i had to rely just on myself i'd have learned to "suck it up", to be thankful for what little I have and the proper use to make of bootstraps. Even if I HAD managed to make something out of myself without the state's support what would it mean in a country in which even the most worthless uneducated person is pretty much ensured a roof over their head provided they're mentally capable of asking for help? It would make my accomplishment feel less meaningful.

In America if you're making a living you can laugh at the homeless beggar or the dead negro man thug in the alleys and tell yourself that unlike them, you didn't waste your life looking for handouts or an easy way to riches.

Here one just can't get quite the same smug satisfaction of being a white born into middle class privilege when even the blacks in the ghettos have the free healthcares.

Old 07-07-2014, 12:27 PM   #23
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

I fail to see your point.

Old 07-07-2014, 04:36 PM   #24
Trotskilicious
Banned

blacks in the ghettos

Old 07-07-2014, 04:37 PM   #25
Trotskilicious
Banned

i also got to ask, if slingin drugs is such an easy way to be rich how come it's so hazardous? sounds like a really really hard way to get rich actually

Old 07-07-2014, 04:38 PM   #26
Trotskilicious
Banned

if only those dead negroes would do what white guys told them to they wouldn't be in this mess

Old 07-07-2014, 04:52 PM   #27
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

For sure. They have the same opportunities as we all have after all.

Old 07-30-2014, 10:47 PM   #28
killtrocity
Saturday Night Goth

According to the Iraq Body Count project, a sample of the deaths found in about 800 logs, extrapolated to the full set of records, shows an estimated 15,000 civilian deaths that had not been previously admitted by the US government. 66,000 civilians were reported dead in the logs, out of 109,000 deaths in total.[8][10] The IBC has so far added a total of 3,334 of these previously unrecorded civilian deaths to its database from their ongoing analysis of the war logs. A list of these incidents, added as of 2 January 2013, has been published on the IBC website.[11][12]

Sometimes US troops classified civilian deaths as enemy casualties. For example, the July 12, 2007, Baghdad airstrike by US helicopter gunships which killed two Reuters journalists along with several men thought to be armed suspected to be insurgents. They, including the journalists, were all listed as "enemy killed in action".[2]

Wired Magazine said that even after the Abu Ghraib prisoner abuse incident came to light in 2004, abuse of prisoners or detainees by Iraqi security forces continued; in one recorded case, US troops confiscated a "hand cranked generator with wire clamps" from a Baghdad police station, after a detainee claimed to have been brutalized there.[8]

One report analyzed by the Bureau of Investigative Journalism seems to show that "the US military cleared an Apache helicopter gunship to open fire on Iraqi insurgents who were trying to surrender".[13]

A number of the documents, as defined by Al Jazeera English, describe how US troops killed almost 700 civilians for coming too close to checkpoints, including pregnant women and the mentally ill. At least a half-dozen incidents involved Iraqi men transporting pregnant family members to hospitals.[16]

The New York Times said the reports contain evidence of many abuses, including civilian deaths, committed by contractors. The New York Times points out some specific reports, such as one which says "after the IED strike a witness reports the Blackwater employees fired indiscriminately at the scene."[17] In another event on 14 May 2005, an American unit "observed a Blackwater PSD shoot up a civ vehicle" killing a father and wounding his wife and daughter.[17]