The Man of Tomorrow

I hope she gets voted off soon.

Old 02-21-2008, 10:45 PM   #4
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Boy View Post
I hope she gets voted off soon.
Future Boy, they have already shown that she's alive in the FUTURE. YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE THE FUTURE.

Old 02-21-2008, 10:47 PM   #5
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

I never said she dies.

Old 02-21-2008, 11:03 PM   #6
Banana
Banned

Next weeks episode looks great

Old 02-21-2008, 11:04 PM   #7
Geek USA
car wash cunt

Arrow

Kate stole claires baby!

Old 02-21-2008, 11:07 PM   #8
neopryn
let's see your penis!

saw the end coming, but still great.

Kate was rocking the pantsuit.

next week looks awesome. Desmond and Sayid ftw.

Old 02-21-2008, 11:20 PM   #9
Ugly
Immortal

Location: Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed

Holy shit, Aaron grew up to be a retard!!! Seriously, look at that kid, he has fucking downs syndrome. Thats what you get by pumping the kid full of injections and Dharma Swan Station Baby Food. Either that, or getting shook all the time as a kid while mommy ran from the smoke monster fucked up his underdeveloped brain.

Or Ben did it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-22-2008, 01:48 AM   #10
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

I am at the point where I am fairly sure I have no fucking idea what is going on anymore. And I am also afraid they are never going to go back and tie up the ten thousand loose ends they have left.

But aside from that I love this show.

Old 02-22-2008, 01:50 AM   #11
Banana
Banned

Does Jack know it's his nephew?

Old 02-22-2008, 02:05 AM   #12
threetwooneZERO
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana03 View Post
Does Jack know it's his nephew?
i totally forgot about that......

and yeah...i was wondering if the kid was a little "weird" looking. they didn't really give a 100% good look at him. he speaks normal.

Old 02-22-2008, 02:16 AM   #13
tcm
Braindead

Arrow

mmm, eggs.

Old 02-22-2008, 02:21 AM   #14
MonteLDS
*sigh*

it all seems to makes sense to me. i knew Ben had to have a lot of money. I like how Locke took care of Miles.

i think the mom dies and K has promised to take him with him. i look forward to see how Ben & Sayid hook up.

also the nervous guy memory seems funny and i can't wait to see what that is all about

Old 02-22-2008, 02:23 AM   #15
threetwooneZERO
Apocalyptic Poster

But what happened to Walt!?

Old 02-22-2008, 02:32 AM   #16
Rider
Minion of Satan

Location: I was born a snake handler, and I'll die a snake handler

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetwooneZERO View Post
i totally forgot about that......

and yeah...i was wondering if the kid was a little "weird" looking. they didn't really give a 100% good look at him. he speaks normal.
That's one of the problems with the show at this point there are so many little sub plots that you can't keep track of anything.

Old 02-22-2008, 02:39 AM   #17
Rider
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetwooneZERO View Post
But what happened to Walt!?
Slight Spoiler

Episode 7 which is 3 episodes away if I'm counting correctly. Doubt they will really answer anything though. I also predict major frustration as the return of Michael will occur right as they run out of episodes.

Old 02-22-2008, 02:44 AM   #18
tcm
Braindead

Arrow

Monte watches Lost? i like the sound of that.

Old 02-22-2008, 02:47 AM   #19
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

I heard there was the possibility of more episode this season, is that true or have they cast in stone that they will shoot no more?

Old 02-22-2008, 02:54 AM   #20
Banana
Banned

They are going to shoot more, just show them at a later date.

Old 02-22-2008, 02:56 AM   #21
Rider
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
I heard there was the possibility of more episode this season, is that true or have they cast in stone that they will shoot no more?
Starting April 24, Lost will commence five new episodes at 10:00, rather than 9:00. Also on April 24, Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy both return with five new episodes each.

That was published yesterday so I assume it's up to date.

Edit: yep that was all announced at an ABC press conference yesterday.

Old 02-22-2008, 03:01 AM   #22
Ugly
Immortal

Location: Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed

the dealy oh, as I know, is we get uninterrupted Lost until episode 7 (that's 3 more weeks of Lost, kids!), then they yank it until April 25th ish, and run the 6 remaining episodes for May sweeps (that's one pre-strike episode and 5 post-strike episodes). If the final 2 episodes are mushed together for a 2 hr finale, nobody knows. The show's April/May slot will be 10 PM, Thursday's. (have to put in Grey's Anatomy or something).

The season 4 arc will be cohesive and final (no strike-inflicted crappy cliffhangers) , but the showrunners said they have to "speed things up" to cram what was supposed to be the final 9 episodes in 5 episodes (because of the strike & ABC's scheduling). However, considering how lazily paced the garden variety Lost episode is, that's probably a good thing.

Old 02-22-2008, 03:09 AM   #23
Rider
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
the dealy oh, as I know, is we get uninterrupted Lost until episode 7 (that's 3 more weeks of Lost, kids!), then they yank it until April 25th ish, and run the 6 remaining episodes for May sweeps (that's one pre-strike episode and 5 post-strike episodes). If the final 2 episodes are mushed together for a 2 hr finale, nobody knows. The show's April/May slot will be 10 PM, Thursday's. (have to put in Grey's Anatomy or something).

The season 4 arc will be cohesive and final (no strike-inflicted crappy cliffhangers) , but the showrunners said they have to "speed things up" to cram what was supposed to be the final 9 episodes in 5 episodes (because of the strike & ABC's scheduling). However, considering how lazily paced the garden variety Lost episode is, that's probably a good thing.

Ahh so they juggled the schedule to get rid of the unintended cliff hanger, moving episode 8 to later in the year.

Old 02-22-2008, 03:19 AM   #24
Warsaw
Minion of Satan

Got this info from a Lost forum:

Quote:
Egg-town is a pejorative term that refers to the days of bartering. A traveling salesman would have to barter his candy or tobacco or shoelaces for different commodities. A poor exchange would be for eggs, a relatively common item that is also highly perishable. Nobody wants to trade for eggs from a traveling salesman because they have their own, so the salesman who accepted an egg in exchange was forced to accept a bad deal. Salesmen would use the term like "If I were you I would stay away from Bogart. That's an egg-town." Of course, the lack of trust among salesman was also high, and it was likely that one salesman would lie to another about the quality of a town's customers to keep them for himself. Invariably, the second salesman ventures into to Bogart only to find it is truly an egg-town. He is either persuaded to not visit a town that has good customers or is tricked into visiting a town that can only offer eggs. The term "egg-town" represents a deal with undesirable outcomes in either case.

Some excellent insight/theories into the Aaron situation:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltek
Here's my take, although most of this has already been touched on in bits and pieces.

1) Aaron and the Oceanic Six - Aaron is one of the Oceanic 6. I'm surprised there are still people who think otherwise, as last week's preview, as well as various radio ads that posters have alluded to, pointed out that we will learn of another member of the Oceanic 6. It also makes sense from a story canon point of view, but mods have already pointed out this is a topic for another thread.

2) Kate's Aaron or Claire's Aaron - Kate's Aaron is Claire's Aaron. The music change when Kate says Aaron's name, the foreshadowing scenes between Claire and Kate on the island, and the child's appearance and age are probably the biggest clues. I don't see the Lost writers setting up this big cliffhanger only to say that Kate just named her son Aaron as well.

3) Kate's intentions with Aaron - Kate is not pretending that Aaron is her biological son, and, furthermore, the rest of the world knows this. IMO, various clues throughout the episode point to this. A) The lawyer talks to Kate about "proving her character" or something to that effect. Bringing in your biological son may bring in sympathy votes, put doesn't point to your character. However, taking care of (and possibly rescuing?) the child of one of the crash victims does point to your character. B) At two points in the episode we are reminded that the story being told is that 8 people crashed and survived, at least initially. The term Oceanic 6, only being 6, implies that 2 people died. If Kate and Jack's "story" is that Claire was one of those 8, she gave birth, died sometime thereafter, and Kate subsequently took care of Aaron...that points to her character.

4) Jack's reasons for not wanting to see Aaron - There are two possibilities for why Jack doesn't want to see Aaron, as well as a combination of the two. A) Jack found out his familial relation to Claire, and subsequently Aaron, and doesn't want to be reminded of that. B) Jack feels guilty over what transpired that led to there only being an Oceanic Six (and apparently leaving some people on the island). C) Jack feels doubly guilty for both his relation to Claire AND the fact that some people were left behind.

5) Desmond's vision of Claire getting into the helicopter - Desmond only told Charlie that he saw Claire and Aaron getting into a helicopter. For any number of reasons, I can easily see Claire getting into the helicopter with Aaron, but not necessarily getting off the island (especially given the trouble Desmond, Sayid, and co. are apparently having with helicopter travel).

Old 02-22-2008, 03:22 AM   #25
Warsaw
Minion of Satan

Also, possible spoiler if you haven't seen the preview for next week's episode:

Desmond was shown manhandling Daniel. But, Desmond had really short hair and Daniel had really long hair. Flashback? Or flash-forward?

Old 02-22-2008, 03:28 AM   #26
Warsaw
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
Holy shit, Aaron grew up to be a retard!!! Seriously, look at that kid, he has fucking downs syndrome.

Or Ben did it.

Aaron----Mongloid

(thread on Lost forum)

Old 02-22-2008, 09:15 AM   #27
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

OK WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED - MY DVR CUT OFF RIGHT WHEN KATE LEFT IN THE CAB.

Old 02-22-2008, 09:20 AM   #28
Warsaw
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sppunk View Post
OK WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED - MY DVR CUT OFF RIGHT WHEN KATE LEFT IN THE CAB.
She went home, asked the babysitter something about "did you keep him away from the tv?". Kate goes upstairs...baby lying in crib. A boy, looks about two years old. She picks him up...he says something like "hi mom". She says...."hi AARON". End

Old 02-22-2008, 09:26 AM   #29
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

Thanks - fucking ABC leading Lost past three minutes after 10 p.m.

Old 02-22-2008, 09:49 AM   #30
Rider
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sppunk View Post
Thanks - fucking ABC leading Lost past three minutes after 10 p.m.
Must have just been your local station. I got the entire show, it did run a bit long though and cut off next weeks preview.