Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2015, 02:21 PM   #11
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
seen it, and wonder if they haven't given certain clues yet, or if I've missed those.
oddly enough nobody I mentioned it to has seen more than the pilot.

- guilty remnants: they spend a ton of cash, who is financing them?

- boss of the guilty r: she admits to have been responsible for killing one of her own.
yet when they all went looking for that woman and eventually find her dead on a tree, nobody was expecting it. so boss Patti didn't tell anyone what she was doing, not even Laurie?

- the white cop shirts: weren't in the dry cleaners or stolen, Justin Theroux finds them in the woods. all 8, each one tuck to another tree (and two pair of boots next to a campire.) so he's been there 8 times before without remembering it. what was he doing?

- cop dad: the voices he's hearing, is the actual source of it revealed?

- what metaphors are the mad dogs (and deer) supposed to resemble?

fuck it, it's been a while that a tv series actually drew me into some psycho plot.
I agree, they better not mess with the plot in the second season. waaaaaaaalt! all over again.
at.
The thing is M read the book and said that where the first season ends is where the book ends. That's it. Plot done. No more resolution than this. I'm glad it got picked up for more than one season because that isn't enough for me.

As for your questions i'm boring in that....like with Lost, i never really bother trying to figure it out. i just figure in time we'll get the answers.

I mean M had a gigantic notebook about Lost. She'd write own hints, theories, plot threads whatever every episode, every season. Now i ask, knowing the ending and how many unresolved threads there were.. WAS THAT REALLY WORTH IT? why should i bother doing more work than the writers probably will?