Just Hook it to My Veins!

two fuckt to swear

that i was their

Old 05-21-2018, 02:06 PM   #752
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
Can we really get off this shit already? Makes you look even grosser than fuzzy when you reduce the conversation to this. You're better than this...I think?
There isn't much motivation to not hit below the belt when you're arguing with someone who will say literally anything he thinks is expedient in the moment. Since he has many times shown disdain for education and those better educated than himself, and wears his lack of academic achievement as a badge of honor, I am wondering if he would like his children to follow the same path.

Old 05-21-2018, 02:11 PM   #753
redbreegull

I mean I worked with kids who had to leave middle school to go back to a developing country to care for sick family or go into the workforce to support younger siblings because their parents were in jail. I don't respect anyone who leaves school because he thinks it is below him

Old 05-21-2018, 06:31 PM   #754
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
There isn't much motivation to not hit below the belt when you're arguing with someone who will say literally anything he thinks is expedient in the moment. Since he has many times shown disdain for education and those better educated than himself, and wears his lack of academic achievement as a badge of honor, I am wondering if he would like his children to follow the same path.
I mean, sure, you can hit below the belt, but why would you even want to? It's unnecessary and cruel. "I'm better than you" is not a valid argument, no matter how much you try and twist it. There are thousands of ways to defeat fuzzy's shitty ramblings without referencing his status as a dropout. Being a dropout isn't what makes him a bad person.

Old 05-21-2018, 06:35 PM   #755
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
I mean I worked with kids who had to leave middle school to go back to a developing country to care for sick family or go into the workforce to support younger siblings because their parents were in jail. I don't respect anyone who leaves school because he thinks it is below him
I think you can't possibly know what his experience was in high school. You just don't know. He may make it seem like he was "above" it, but in reality, he probably dropped out because he had virtually no support at home or was depressed. I don't think anyone really drops out because "fuck it" . What little I've seen him post about his adolescence leads me to believe he didn't grow up under the best of circumstances.

This is not an excuse for his shittiness, by the way. By all means, tear into him for the shitty things he says. But I don't think you need to trudge out the old "fuck you, you dropout loser" to prove the point.

Old 05-21-2018, 06:36 PM   #756
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Seriously not trying to white knight fuzzy here. I would also like to add a "Shut the fuck up, fuzzy" just for good measure.

Old 05-21-2018, 08:33 PM   #757
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Well, I'll tell you one thing, when I have kids I'm going to make sure they're home schooled or at least go to private school. I personally had a bad experience in public schooling and from what I've read, they're even worse now and I wouldn't wanna put my kids through that.

Old 05-21-2018, 08:38 PM   #758
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
I think you can't possibly know what his experience was in high school. You just don't know. He may make it seem like he was "above" it, but in reality, he probably dropped out because he had virtually no support at home or was depressed. I don't think anyone really drops out because "fuck it" . What little I've seen him post about his adolescence leads me to believe he didn't grow up under the best of circumstances.

This is not an excuse for his shittiness, by the way. By all means, tear into him for the shitty things he says. But I don't think you need to trudge out the old "fuck you, you dropout loser" to prove the point.
Yeah, my high school was bunk. It was pretty much hell for the first 2 years in high school and then grade 10 got a bit better and the I just started rolling with the bully skater kids and while that earns you some respect with the cooler kids and girls, it was still a tumultuous environment.

You see, I went to a very small school near a farm-town. This is 100% true, when I went to the school, it was rated in the bottom 3 in the entire province in regards to the grade averages. And you know, you'd have like the gym teacher teaching science class and shit like that and it was a pretty dog eat dog environment with the students.

Old 05-21-2018, 09:36 PM   #759
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

It's a doggy dog world.

Old 05-21-2018, 09:41 PM   #760
butthurt
Apocalyptic Poster

https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.c...snoop-dogg.jpg

Old 05-21-2018, 09:50 PM   #761
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

https://media.giphy.com/media/aLWkoSVz1aKQg/giphy.gif

Old 05-24-2018, 02:44 PM   #762
redbreegull

Quote:

Yeah, this is kind of the point. Everyone has a reason they turned out the way they did. No one just becomes awful because their deepest most desperate desire in life is to be despicable and hated. This place is basically verifiable evidence that when you act decent and work to build interpersonal relationships, people want to get to know you and support you and listen to your problems and respond with sober advice. In fact we got rid of most of the conservatrolls here BECAUSE most of us were weary of them making it more difficult for us to have sad sex/Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/drugs/psychological problems/messed up childhood talks, right?

Fuzzyroes could be sympathetic, he could act like a decent person. He just doesn't. He WANTS to be the antagonist. He gets off on it. At a certain point, I fail to see the efficacy of just saying oh well he has a reason he acts that way. Uhhh yeah, so does everyone. And there are people here with extremely, extremely horrific things in their past that still make the choice to be kind and listen to disadvantaged people and not be a huge racist piece of shit. Fuzzy wants to be the villain. He likes the negative attention. I'm sure he does have a sob story that led to his failures in education, but he's not sympathetic about it, in fact he feels the need to make it into evidence he is better than everyone else. It's fucking stupid and destructive beyond description. Pride in ignorance is disgusting. Condescension towards knowledge and education is disgusting. He lives in a country with free public education. Disdain for that is privileged and disgusting. Regardless of why he left school, fuzzy's primary motivation is protection of his fragile ego and weak sense of self, so instead of learning from his failures and shortcomings, he invents a worldview where they make him better than everyone else.

So when I ask if he expects his kids to graduate high school, I am absolutely serious in making him consider this. There are people here who act like fuzzy is just a danger to himself and a clown to the rest of us, but that's not true. Seriously think about what life would be like for his kids. If he wants to be so proud in being ignorant, in knowing and understanding less than those around him, and so proud of not finishing a baseline of educational achievement, he should absolutely be forced to seriously consider if he would choose his path for other people and what that would mean for their lives and their own sense of worth and happiness.

Like I said, I worked with a 14-year-old 8th grader who had to leave school and go back to rural Nicaragua to care full-time for her ailing grandmother and her older sister's new baby. That student's potential to gain a full public education and gain skills which would allow her to legally come back to the US is basically over now. I worked in public ed for 3 years and parallel to public ed for 6 years before that. I have seen and heard some incredibly fucked up shit, shit that will keep you up at night. Life isn't easy for many kids. I metaphorically spit on anyone who is proud of giving up a free education. The entitlement is repulsive.

Old 05-24-2018, 02:51 PM   #763
redbreegull

I did a research project on the education system in the gambia, and I spoke with ten-year-olds who walked 7 miles to school every day and their reasonings were, literally out of their mouths, "So my family has enough to eat," "So I can earn money one day to help my parents/cousins/brothers and sisters," "So I can travel one day and send money home."

There are no words for how low I view someone who is PROUD of giving up education.

Old 05-24-2018, 03:04 PM   #764
redbreegull

Sorry if that seems too harsh but I honestly believe it's about the right level of harshness based on his aggressively asinine and prejudiced behavior. I don't know how many times it can be said but stop acting like an asshole, and people will stop treating you like an asshole. You think the world has gone soft fuzzy? Everyone is afraid of the hard truths? That's the hard truth for you my dude. You're a fucking asshole and that's why people respond the way they do. Change your fucking attitude or this is the rest of your life.

Old 05-24-2018, 03:04 PM   #765
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Well, I'll tell you one thing, when I have kids I'm going to make sure they're home schooled or at least go to private school. I personally had a bad experience in public schooling and from what I've read, they're even worse now and I wouldn't wanna put my kids through that.
do not reproduce

Old 05-24-2018, 03:15 PM   #766
Elphenor
Braindead

I run into people espousing this extreme right populism all the time, you think someone is pretty decent then they show up with the MAGA hat the next day, nothing you can do but ignore it

just pretty annoying shit to boot up Netphoria and see it here too, verbatim right wing toolbaggery, from a Canadian no less

Old 05-24-2018, 09:58 PM   #767
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, this is kind of the point. Everyone has a reason they turned out the way they did. No one just becomes awful because their deepest most desperate desire in life is to be despicable and hated. This place is basically verifiable evidence that when you act decent and work to build interpersonal relationships, people want to get to know you and support you and listen to your problems and respond with sober advice. In fact we got rid of most of the conservatrolls here BECAUSE most of us were weary of them making it more difficult for us to have sad sex/Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/drugs/psychological problems/messed up childhood talks, right?

Fuzzyroes could be sympathetic, he could act like a decent person. He just doesn't. He WANTS to be the antagonist. He gets off on it. At a certain point, I fail to see the efficacy of just saying oh well he has a reason he acts that way. Uhhh yeah, so does everyone. And there are people here with extremely, extremely horrific things in their past that still make the choice to be kind and listen to disadvantaged people and not be a huge racist piece of shit. Fuzzy wants to be the villain. He likes the negative attention. I'm sure he does have a sob story that led to his failures in education, but he's not sympathetic about it, in fact he feels the need to make it into evidence he is better than everyone else. It's fucking stupid and destructive beyond description. Pride in ignorance is disgusting. Condescension towards knowledge and education is disgusting. He lives in a country with free public education. Disdain for that is privileged and disgusting. Regardless of why he left school, fuzzy's primary motivation is protection of his fragile ego and weak sense of self, so instead of learning from his failures and shortcomings, he invents a worldview where they make him better than everyone else.

So when I ask if he expects his kids to graduate high school, I am absolutely serious in making him consider this. There are people here who act like fuzzy is just a danger to himself and a clown to the rest of us, but that's not true. Seriously think about what life would be like for his kids. If he wants to be so proud in being ignorant, in knowing and understanding less than those around him, and so proud of not finishing a baseline of educational achievement, he should absolutely be forced to seriously consider if he would choose his path for other people and what that would mean for their lives and their own sense of worth and happiness.

Like I said, I worked with a 14-year-old 8th grader who had to leave school and go back to rural Nicaragua to care full-time for her ailing grandmother and her older sister's new baby. That student's potential to gain a full public education and gain skills which would allow her to legally come back to the US is basically over now. I worked in public ed for 3 years and parallel to public ed for 6 years before that. I have seen and heard some incredibly fucked up shit, shit that will keep you up at night. Life isn't easy for many kids. I metaphorically spit on anyone who is proud of giving up a free education. The entitlement is repulsive.
I was gonna reply to this with a humorous TLDR, but I'll refrain from that this one time.

I don't like being the villain. I've been anti-establishment ever since I was old enough to do proper research on the world governments and the Illuminati. There's been a community of people who've turned me onto the knowledge that I'm passionate about, and none of it has to do with race or being prejudiced. That's simply the main tactic that the establishment uses to silence and make a mockery of viewpoints that they don't want to see gain traction. So it's especially great when you see these high-profile minorities coming out and explaining to the public that it's all a load of crap.

You really should watch some of the Candace Owens videos available on Youtube. She dissects the establishment techniques perfectly. Fortunately for me and other liberty loving folks, the public is starting to wake up. You can look no further than the popularity of Alex Jones and his different projects as proof of the growing liberty movement. The media is shaking in their boots so now they're rounding up people and trying to wipe out Alex Jones by financially bankrupting him by flooding him with lawsuits... It's the same tactic that the Church of Scientology used to beat the government. It's the oldest trick in the book.

The house of cards is collapsing, and anyone with any political knowledge sees it. And again it has nothing to do with race or any such thing. It's just the leaders in control are losing their grip on their powers of control so they're desperately trying to use a straw man. Their desperation and panic is a beautiful thing.

Last edited by fuzzyroes : 05-24-2018 at 10:07 PM.

Old 05-24-2018, 10:08 PM   #768
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
I was gonna reply to this with a humorous TLDR, but I'll refrain from that this one time.

I don't like being the villain. I've been anti-establishment ever since I was old enough to do proper research on the world governments and the Illuminati. There's been a community of people who've turned me onto the knowledge that I'm passionate about, and none of it has to do with race or being prejudiced. That's simply the main tactic that the establishment uses to silence and make a mockery of viewpoints that they don't want to see gain traction.

You really should watch some of the Candace Owens videos available on Youtube. She dissects the establishment techniques perfectly. Fortunately for me and other liberty loving folks, the public is starting to wake up. You can look no further than the popularity of Alex Jones and his different projects as proof of the growing liberty movement. The media is shaking in their boots so now they're rounding up people and trying to wipe out Alex Jones by financially bankrupting him by flooding him with lawsuits... It's the same tactic that the Church of Scientology used to beat the government. It's the oldest trick in the book.

The house of cards is collapsing, and anyone with any political knowledge sees it. And again it has nothing to do with race or any such thing. It's just the leaders in control are losing their grip on their powers of control so they're desperately trying to use a straw man. Their desperation and panic is a beautiful thing.
Quote:

I don't like being the villain. I've been anti-establishment ever since I was old enough to do proper research on the world governments and the Illuminati. There's been a community of people who've turned me onto the knowledge that I'm passionate about, and none of it has to do with race or being prejudiced. That's simply the main tactic that the establishment uses to silence and make a mockery of viewpoints that they don't want to see gain traction.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

tl;dr

Last edited by FlamingGlobes : 05-24-2018 at 10:11 PM. Reason: QUOTE=fuzzyroes;4438865QI was gonna reply to this with a humorous TLDR, but I'll refrain from that this one time. I don't l

Old 05-24-2018, 10:13 PM   #769
fuzzyroes
Banned

Is it such an outlandish thought to believe that the deep state and the government don't want the public getting their news from independent journalists and sources?

Old 05-24-2018, 10:15 PM   #770
fuzzyroes
Banned

I love how Americans always make fun of Russias "RT" T.V. station when there's very little difference when it comes to CNN or MSNBC... They all just take and run with the official story handed to them by whatever leg of the government.

Old 05-24-2018, 10:18 PM   #771
fuzzyroes
Banned

The scary thing is that the Illuminati tactics work with simple minded folks, and then you get these people like RBG who are passionately fighting for the establishment and doing all their dirty work when he probably doesn't even know what he's fighting for in the first place.

When the establishment has people rallying in the streets for someone as corrupt and evil as Hillary Clinton, you know that that part of the public has lost the script.

That's the last I'm gonna say regarding this. I know the mods don't like this type of thing being discussed anymore. And I mean that respectfully. I just figured that that incredibly hurtful and vicious attack from RBG deserved a thoughtful response.

Old 05-24-2018, 11:07 PM   #772
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

tl;dr

Old 05-24-2018, 11:11 PM   #773
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
this thread

close it

please

Old 05-24-2018, 11:30 PM   #774
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

https://m.popkey.co/0679b9/1VjEL_s-200x150.gif

Old 05-25-2018, 12:56 AM   #775
redbreegull

ban fuzzyroes now

Old 05-25-2018, 12:57 AM   #776
redbreegull

Quote:
I love how Americans always make fun of Russias "RT" T.V. station when there's very little difference when it comes to CNN or MSNBC... They all just take and run with the official story handed to them by whatever leg of the government.
god fuck you, you ignorant pig. this comparison is sick. you have no fucking idea how lucky you are to live in the part of the world you do. why don't you fucking go to russia you god damn racist clown piece of garbage. see how you fucking like living in a real dictatorship

Old 05-25-2018, 04:08 AM   #777
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Talking

Quote:
must spread rep

Old 05-25-2018, 04:55 AM   #778
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
this thread

close it

please
What? Just now that Fuzzy announced that the deal was back on? Ave you no patience at all?