Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2018, 06:09 PM   #151
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
RBG, you're not the brightest star in the sky when it comes to discussing human biology, that much is certain. You honestly believe that gender is something that exists exclusively in ones mind.
your idea of biology is based on mythological things you have been conditioned to believe.

my idea of biology is based on biology

Old 04-08-2018, 06:17 PM   #152
fuzzyroes
Banned

So do you believe that gender is something that exists solely in ones mind?

Old 04-08-2018, 06:17 PM   #153
fuzzyroes
Banned

pretty dumb man.... pretty pretty dumb *says like Larry David*

Old 04-08-2018, 06:38 PM   #154
redbreegull

you're an uneducated prejudiced dickbag. you fucking suck as a human and that is why no one likes you. change yourself or this is how you will die.

Old 04-08-2018, 07:32 PM   #155
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
You don't think that Tiffani Amber Thiessen was fully developed during Saved By The Bell? Sorry Reprise, but you're cracked... She was all woman.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b9/0e...8f7c13608e.jpg
she is near the end of puberty but that doesn't make you less of a creep for jacking off to her as a grown-ass man. as a woman who is attracted to women, she looks like a girl in that photo, her body isn't fully developed but even if it was her face is obviously not.

it's creepy. like i said, it's normal to be attracted to older teenagers (even though i don't usually find myself being attracted). but posting her as a beacon of attractiveness IS creepy, she's a child in that photo and if that doesn't turn you off idk what to say.

Last edited by reprise85 : 04-08-2018 at 07:39 PM.

Old 04-08-2018, 07:33 PM   #156
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
You post gifs of her acting like a ditzy child during the years when she was clearly a teenager. It's not normal for a 30 year old man to be infatuated with such immaturity. You need to soul search and dig deep cause I'm worried that you might some day be a potential prowler.
he posted a fucking meme

Old 04-08-2018, 07:43 PM   #157
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
No, you are 100% wrong. Any psychologist worth anything knows that there are clear gender-differences in behaviour which ultimately play a giant role in occupational interest, hence why despite massive environmental intervention in Western nations to "push females into STEM", the number of females who are willing to do that type of systemic-based work barely fluctuates. No society proves this more than the Scandinavian nations who are ahead of everyone else in "workplace equality" (and have been for decades) and yet somehow possess the greatest ratio of female to male nurses, and male to female engineers on the planet (its like 20 to 1 or 25 to 1 for each). You see, in these first-world nations where there is little poverty, when you give people the option to do anything they want (ie: you downplay environmental factors), you naturally empower biological factors which drive females to jobs that revolve around compassion, caring, nurturing, etc....ie: nursing, teaching, pediatrics, etc. You see far greater female participation in STEM fields in developing nations like India, Southeast Asia, China, etc. which practice far stronger forms of "patriarchy", why? Because there is a giant environmental factor which pushes females to those higher paying fields in those countries: the economic need to provide for your family which may be a bunch of farmers or other poor rural peasants. Girls in these nations aren't "taught" to be IT professionals or engineers, you are talking about societies wherein females are still expected to do nothing but take care of the family, yet alas the economic factor of the environment they belong to gives them a reason to strive for those jobs. That doesn't exist in Canada, or Sweden, or Norway, etc, etc, (or at least it exists at a far less significant rate).

We have entered a dark-age in academia wherein biology supposedly no longer exists, all driven by this bullshit notion of post-modernist egalitarianism. The idea that everyone, regardless of gender, is some sort of "blank slate" is absurd and utter bullshit. They have found behavioural differences in infants that are barely weeks old. They've also found significant links between testosterone and behaviour. They know that children with higher levels of testosterone will develop communication and social sense at a slower pace. The reason why males dominate STEM is because the male brain is wired towards interest in those tasks; just like females dominate nursing, primary education, psychiatry, PSW work, etc, etc. Anyone with a working brain should understand why the sex that is tasked with birthing and raising children would have a natural biological preference towards working with kids, for instance.
1. you didnt' write this

2. no one, fucking no one in psychology or biology or any evolutionary study thinks humans are blank slates. no one even talks about blank slates except to oppose the idea. we get it, steven pinker

3. yes female brains may be "wired" to nurturence but the differences within gender are bigger than between genders. meaning, anyone can be anything, because gender is not the biggest factor between skillsets besides possibly for purely physical measures. the strongest possible man would be stronger than the strongest possible female, but the vast majority of females could be stronger than most males depending on each one's training.

i am debating whether i should educate you about why culture is much more important than any slight evolved differences in male/female brains but it's probably a wasted effort. let's do a TL;DR = human culture has advanced so much in such a short period of time that we are essentially evolving ourselves through technology and pursuit of science/philosophy/art that our evolutionary "nature" (which recently was women gathering and men hunting, primarily, with perhaps one or two woman per family taking care of all of the related children) has really been superseded more than could reasonably be measured.

this is coming from someone who wrote a thesis based on evolutionary psychology, who does buy into a lot of evolutionary explanations for the basis of many human behaviors, especially sexual behavior and cooperative behaviors. many others in the field are much more hardline than me and think all gender differences are bullshit.

Last edited by reprise85 : 04-08-2018 at 07:56 PM.

Old 04-08-2018, 08:32 PM   #158
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
Nowhere in that written piece does it say that. It's simply discussing how in todays society that the culture is trying to ignore very real and evolutionary gender traits. It's something that Alex Jones has been predicting since 2004 at least, and you're really seeing it come to the forefront now. The ruling elite have some twisted obsession with eugenics.
it's exactly what it's saying

it's an attempt to justify traditionalism with a misunderstanding of human biology

today's culture is moving away from this sort of thinking very simply because it's false

Old 04-08-2018, 09:12 PM   #159
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
he posted a fucking meme
not only that, I can't find any indication in anything I wrote that the message was "I find these teenagers sexually attractive." It was funny 8 years ago and it's still funny now. I didn't want to fuck a 14 year old then, and I don't now. I worked with kids this age for years. They are not sex objects. They are practically babies.

compare to fuzzyroes specifically sexually objectifying a 16 year old girl, labeling her eye candy and telling us he can't fight his "evolutionary" desires to not fuck her regardless of her age. in fact, fuzzy's inability to see any motivation for me finding this video humorous other than "he must want to stick his dick in those kids" actually makes me wonder if he is projecting. fuzzy, do you feel uncomfortable with any sort of reference towards or interaction with teens because of your own ebophiliac urges?

Old 04-09-2018, 03:58 AM   #160
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

fucking snowflakes

Old 04-09-2018, 03:58 AM   #161
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

you're probably not even into baseball

the sign of an actual snowflake

Old 04-09-2018, 05:04 AM   #162
PuzzledMuzzle
Ownz

Quote:
So do you believe that gender is something that exists solely in ones mind?
There's a difference between gender and your biological sex.

Old 04-09-2018, 06:01 AM   #163
Cool As Ice Cream

Masculinity is not a bad thing. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated (to a certain extent and in applicable situations of course)

Old 04-09-2018, 06:03 AM   #164
Cool As Ice Cream

fucking hell fuzzy you fucking retarded creep

Old 04-09-2018, 06:13 AM   #165
PuzzledMuzzle
Ownz

Masculinity is a biological trait, it's neither "good" nor "bad". It should be celebrated to the same extent as femininity.

Old 04-09-2018, 06:19 AM   #166
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

you sound like a fucking scientist

Old 04-09-2018, 06:23 AM   #167
PuzzledMuzzle
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
you sound like a fucking scientist
I am tho. What is it you do again? Oh shit, right.

Last edited by PuzzledMuzzle : 04-09-2018 at 07:47 AM.

Old 04-09-2018, 07:42 AM   #168
FoolofaTook

What about Xena, Warrior Princess?

Old 04-09-2018, 07:42 AM   #169
Cool As Ice Cream

It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated.

Old 04-09-2018, 07:43 AM   #170
Cool As Ice Cream

It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated. It's something that should be encouraged and celebrated.

Old 04-09-2018, 07:43 AM   #171
FoolofaTook

I have some female cousins who could kick your ass, fuzzwad.

Old 04-09-2018, 08:31 AM   #172
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuzzledMuzzle View Post
I am tho. What is it you do again? Oh shit, right.
nice edit.

Tell me though, what do i do?

Old 04-09-2018, 08:43 AM   #173
FoolofaTook

post pics of gijs

keep ram27 in line

Old 04-09-2018, 08:44 AM   #174
FoolofaTook

i burned my foot walking on the beach last saturday. it swelled up really bad now it's blisternig.

was going to post pics but didn't want to come off as creepy.

Old 04-09-2018, 09:42 AM   #175
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

yeah we wouldn't want that to happen

Old 04-09-2018, 11:48 AM   #176
pinetree
Ownz

I occasionally wank it to shemales..specifically ones with tits that look mostly real and with moderate sized cocks. they have to have a relatively feminine ass though.

Old 04-09-2018, 01:01 PM   #177
ilikeplanets
Braindead

it will soon be friday the 13th

Old 04-09-2018, 01:02 PM   #178
ilikeplanets
Braindead

EVERYBODY HIDE

Old 04-09-2018, 01:12 PM   #179
Disco King
Minion of Satan

This was going to be our new Friday inebriation and sad sex thread before it got Fuzzballed, wasn't it?

Old 04-09-2018, 01:33 PM   #180
ilikeplanets
Braindead

GOTTA HAVE MY BOWL