Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2018, 03:06 PM   #481
douglas78
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pale_princess View Post
I saw the pic. No, I will not share, I've deleted it.

What's more disturbing than what's in the picture is the fact that Bill and/or his minions posted it with the caption.
WHAT PROFITS A WOMAN IF SHE GAINS NOTHING AND STILL LOSES HER SOUL? #smashingpumpkins

Like, this is beyond petty. This is abusive. This is traumatizing. This is sociopathic.
So now they "sp camp" needs to get all biblical and holier than thou on her?

Old 02-14-2018, 03:06 PM   #482
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofglass11 View Post
Brett needs to post an article not including the picture but highlighting that caption and how the Instagram account was linked to people in the camp. To highlight this kind of mental abuse.

besides this place (at least we only have a fraction of that) what I saw in 5 minutes online between facebook, twitter, instagram and comments the internet is brimming with "he was sensible. look at this insane drug addict. he did the right thing. this lunatic is ruining it."

you can't win here with "good morning, do you guys notice abuse when you see it?"

at least I don't think you can. anyway. back to t-shirts.

Old 02-14-2018, 03:08 PM   #483
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

Hmm, I wonder if Billy had Linda or Chloe post it. Such bullshit and still zero interest in tracking it down.

Old 02-14-2018, 03:08 PM   #484
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Brett needs to post an article not including the picture but highlighting that caption and how the Instagram account was linked to people in the camp. To highlight this kind of mental abuse.

Yes, this is a very important part of the story

Old 02-14-2018, 03:09 PM   #485
wpc33
Apocalyptic Poster

Location: Cheating on my wife with Kurt Cobain's wife. He'll live.
Exclamation

Quote:
Scripture in caps, petty revenge, tonedeaf PR, baby mama following, exclusive pics previously posted to said acct...this is too interesting not to be Bill

Old 02-14-2018, 03:10 PM   #486
WeilandFan
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Buttcannon would need a lot more proof than that. Buttcannon did post about Linda Strawberry referring to it yesterday. If people in SP camp publicly speak about it, it will be written about without the pic, but no need to unless they speak more about it.

Old 02-14-2018, 03:11 PM   #487
pale_princess
spanish harlem mona lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
to say this isn't helping to calm down this topic.

but pale princess, can I get a hug.

made the mistake to look on facebook.
no matter where this pops up - the screenshot of the original instagram combo with that line - I will nuke it here. because I feel sick to my stomach. please. do. not. post. this.

someone else used the term "triggering" - this is. thanks. and no thanks. go on facebook, any sp site, and look. it is out. the end.

this is the lowest must inhumane text image combo I have seen in splandia in 20something years. go fuck yourself, sadmachines and co. seriously. fuck.yourself.

I will fuck myself too and go play with t-shirts.
***hugggggzzzzz***

Bill has disappointed me and made me angry MANY times.
I refused to have anything to do with post-2000 SP. My instinct was right; he turned out to be a violent transphobe and a Trump-supporting Alex Jones crony who equates Black Lives Matter to the KKK.
Everyone here knows I have a weakness for James. When I saw them together in 2016, I thought, well, maybe if James could forgive him I could too.

But I can't. And I won't.
To be glib, D'arcy speaking out against her abuser for the first time in 20 years is what I hope to be our "Time's Up" moment.
My heart breaks for her, but my heart is strong for her. Any way you slice it, she has my heart.

It's especially shameful that Bill is using "enlightening language" and pics of 28-months-old #augustusjuppiter at Disneyland as a calculated response to how we are seeing the truth in her texts, FB posts, and this interview.
And the notoriously-private James... know what he did yesterday? He posted on Instagram for the first time in 2.5 months... with pictures of Valentines from his son.

The picture and sickening quote to go with it does not prove anything about D'arcy. It says a lot more about the people who took the pic, shared the pic with SP camp and posted it at all.

Old 02-14-2018, 03:13 PM   #488
andrewface
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
to say this isn't helping to calm down this topic.

but pale princess, can I get a hug.

made the mistake to look on facebook.
no matter where this pops up - the screenshot of the original instagram combo with that line - I will nuke it here. because I feel sick to my stomach. please. do. not. post. this.

someone else used the term "triggering" - this is. thanks. and no thanks. go on facebook, any sp site, and look. it is out. the end.

this is the lowest must inhumane text image combo I have seen in splandia in 20something years. go fuck yourself, sadmachines and co. seriously. fuck.yourself.

I will fuck myself too and go play with t-shirts.
link pls

Old 02-14-2018, 03:13 PM   #489
pale_princess
spanish harlem mona lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeilandFan View Post
Buttcannon would need a lot more proof than that. Buttcannon did post about Linda Strawberry referring to it yesterday. If people in SP camp publicly speak about it, it will be written about without the pic, but no need to unless they speak more about it.
Can you ask Buttcannon if he can ask D'arcy if there's anything we can do for her? Charities to donate on her behalf, Amazon wishlist, etc?

It's easy enough for me to sit behind my keyboard, proud that I never saw the Pumpkins post-2000 and will also be boycotting this tour. I'd like to do something concrete for her.

Old 02-14-2018, 03:21 PM   #490
brothahi4L
Apocalyptic Poster

I ve read darcy interview. This billy must be really an asshole and his ego is bigger than the moon. I really dont give a shit about reunion or jimmy or james. I mean jimmy was in zeitgeist- and oceania- but both albums turned out to be crappy ( besides 2-3 songs). Billy hasnt released a really good and satisfying album since machina 2.

Old 02-14-2018, 03:22 PM   #491
WeilandFan
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Can you ask Buttcannon if he can ask D'arcy if there's anything we can do for her? Charities to donate on her behalf, Amazon wishlist, etc?

It's easy enough for me to sit behind my keyboard, proud that I never saw the Pumpkins post-2000 and will also be boycotting this tour. I'd like to do something concrete for her.
Buttcannon just communicated with D'arcy, and despite these latest developments she's in good spirits. Buttcannon was very concerned, and offered his love and support if she is/ever is going through a tough time.

Old 02-14-2018, 03:24 PM   #492
SlingeroGuitaro
Starbucks addicted minion

Quote:
Originally Posted by brothahi4L View Post
I mean jimmy was in zeitgeist- and oceania.
untr00

Old 02-14-2018, 03:24 PM   #493
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_barrett View Post
but how?
still waiting for your video of the toronto vip thing.

Old 02-14-2018, 03:25 PM   #494
douglas78
Apocalyptic Poster

So they are exclusively advertising with Rolling Stone? Anyone else see this?

Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 1.46.33 PM by douglas adcock, on Flickr

Old 02-14-2018, 03:25 PM   #495
pale_princess
spanish harlem mona lisa

Quote:
Buttcannon just communicated with D'arcy, and despite these latest developments she's in good spirits. Buttcannon was very concerned, and offered his love and support if she is/ever is going through a tough time.
Glad to hear it.

Old 02-14-2018, 03:27 PM   #496
brothahi4L
Apocalyptic Poster

And the countdown ?? A reunion tour in front of 400 people like in munich in 2008? Must be disappointing to play almost empty venues in europe after being one of the top bands in the 90s. Billy wants success but he failed and fails. And as a result he starts bashing anyone.i m really sick of his pseudo esoteric shit

Old 02-14-2018, 03:28 PM   #497
houseofglass11
Minion of Satan

Meanwhile the machinery rolls on:

Old 02-14-2018, 03:28 PM   #498
Disarmu
Pledge

I heard the pic showed DArcy ‘ interfering with one of her horses’ at her stables and its why Billy doesnt want her back in the band. Unconfirmed!

Old 02-14-2018, 03:29 PM   #499
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
Quote:
Glad to hear it.
ha, me too.

we will get this shirt thing going in the next few weeks, I have faith, because time's indeed up. and if we make 110 bucks, so what. still something.

(also I just took screenshots of Linda's posts within the last 24 hours. after pointing to that picture and mental illness herself, she now goes "as mother and family member of someone with mental illness" - bla. disgusting.)
if this gets worse, and someone wants to run with it, there are also the screenshots where she speaks to the source of that pic and how she has seen it - a month ago.
someone still needs to get someone to spill whose instagram account that actually is, without it - you got nothing, that airplane mode follows is is not enough for anything.

I don't feel like giving the stunt Linda-Bolly-slave-I-took-over-from-monte shitshow any more attention, but screenshots turned out to be a nice thing just in case. did I mention fuck you, linda?

Last edited by pavementtune : 02-14-2018 at 03:35 PM.

Old 02-14-2018, 03:35 PM   #500
wpc33
Apocalyptic Poster

Location: Cheating on my wife with Kurt Cobain's wife. He'll live.

Linda is a bottomfeeder who has been really trying to hurt D'arcy. Linda is like Sid's little toady in A Christmas Story. She used to just be Renfield from Dracula,but has sunk to new depths.

Old 02-14-2018, 03:43 PM   #501
houseofglass11
Minion of Satan

edited.

Last edited by houseofglass11 : 02-14-2018 at 04:09 PM.

Old 02-14-2018, 03:47 PM   #502
douglas78
Apocalyptic Poster

But really, who is Linda other than being being associated with Bill and crew. Are her musical endeavors really that awe-inspiring? Yeah, she can paint and draw creative elements for Bill...but I can out-paint her with my pinky. Other than that, she's basically irrelevant.

Old 02-14-2018, 03:47 PM   #503
Ram27
dumb

Quote:
people have bullshitted news stories out of way less

Old 02-14-2018, 03:48 PM   #504
Slurpee
Minion of Satan

Just want to say hi to all the people here from way back. Hope you are doing well and still have moments when you can enjoy the music from when the band was good.

I'm not sure I could stomach one of these shows now. It might taint the music more than I thought. After reading this thread last night I closed my browser and listened to Galapagos. I'd rather have my memories than this band as it is.

Old 02-14-2018, 03:49 PM   #505
houseofglass11
Minion of Satan

SP is officially dead.

Old 02-14-2018, 03:49 PM   #506
douglas78
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Now that fat sack of crap Mancow has posted the pic on his fb page and is exploiting it on his show. Unbelievable.
Damn, welp...guess we all get to see it now. This sucks

Old 02-14-2018, 03:50 PM   #507
Slurpee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Now that fat sack of crap Mancow has posted the pic on his fb page and is exploiting it on his show. Unbelievable.
Christ why did I look? My stomach is churning

Old 02-14-2018, 03:50 PM   #508
houseofglass11
Minion of Satan

Sorry for saying where it was but it's unbelievable that Mancow posted it and he has clear ties to
Billy. And now people are ridiculing her on the post.

Old 02-14-2018, 03:51 PM   #509
douglas78
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Sorry for saying where it was but it's unbelievable that Mancow posted it and he has clear ties to
Billy. And now people are ridiculing her on the post.
Well, this shows who he is siding with.

Old 02-14-2018, 03:52 PM   #510
VoxUpDoc
Apocalyptic Poster

I didn’t think the photo was that bad? Just a close-up of her with a slght graze to her chin. It’s hardly humiliating. Are we supposed to be horrified by her plastic surgery or something?