Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2015, 07:28 PM   #121
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Johnny View Post
Nah f Brunswick that place is greasy, I am in the north burbs though. I dunno maybe Melbourne is Polyamorous? I don't go out to clubs and shit but it's socially acceptable to use tinder/have casual sex but that is definitely not a situation that is unique to Melbourne.
I just looked up tinder because I didn't know what it was and found a site where guys were pranked into talking to each other haha.

My friend was just talking about the difference from when we were starting out at uni and would only ever have one boyfriend or girlfriend at a time...whereas now at that same age it's totally ok to openly have a few different sexual partners. There were people doing that when we were young but it definitely wasn't the norm.

Old 04-09-2015, 07:28 PM   #122
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

classic vixnix

Old 04-09-2015, 07:35 PM   #123
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Shane Warne uses Tinder.

http://i.imgur.com/GKR9UPY.jpg

Horrifying.

Old 04-09-2015, 07:39 PM   #124
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Quote:
It's his body yknow
yeah, totally. but I'm the one who washes his clothes and makes him dinner and has to look at his face when we're intimate and he knows i hate the way he looks with a shaved head.

it doesn't go only one way. he threw out my skater jeans and pulp fiction posters, and mocks me if i'm not feminine enough.

Old 04-09-2015, 07:45 PM   #125
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixnix View Post
I just looked up tinder because I didn't know what it was and found a site where guys were pranked into talking to each other haha.
oh so exactly like grindr?

also polyamory does not have to be difficult to handle, although i am guessing your husband would disagree. lying/cheating is NOT part of it so i guess you will never know what it's like

Old 04-09-2015, 07:54 PM   #126
ilikeplanets
Braindead

just curious vix are you straight? i am curious because i don't know very many straight couples who are into polyamory, or even one member of a straight couple that's considering it, etc..in my experience it's most popular among us bisexual folk. Maybe that's because we're already flipping society's "normal" version of sex on its head so we don't repress the natural desire for more than one partner. For me specifically I could never quit chasing either boys OR girls so monogamous stuff was out of the question always. It's not a bad thing and imo the bisexual community I'm a part of is too sensitive about it. Like I'm not saying NO bi person could settle down and never again go after the gender they are missing, I just can't. Everyone is different, I guess.....not better or worse as long as you're honest with your partner though.

Old 04-09-2015, 08:11 PM   #127
vixnix
Socialphobic

yeah I agree about honesty. I made the point to my friend that my long term (4 years - lived together, shared bank account etc.) boyfriend from when we were in that young uni phase and I had a polyamorous relationship but we were dishonest about it and it hurt both of us. if we'd been open about it, it would have been way better.

I'm bi - I had a girlfriend at high school. It was pretty cute. Since then, just hook ups. My cousin had a very serious live in de facto relationship with a girl for 5 years or something like that. Wellington is a very bicurious city from what I saw of it!! I think we were all at a girls-only school that was very femnazi and liberal so it was particularly acceptable there. I came out as bi when I was 14 and just announced it to my class!! Had no shortage of curious girls flirting with me after that...which was not what I was hoping would happen at all. I had a crush on an older girl, was totally in love with her. We wrote to each other when she went away to switzerland for the year but she only had eyes for people her own age.

Old 04-09-2015, 08:31 PM   #128
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

if you're bi, as in 50/50, can you really be satisfied in a straight relationship?

Old 04-09-2015, 08:42 PM   #129
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
if you're bi, as in 50/50, can you really be satisfied in a straight relationship?
Are you implying you aren't sexually attracted to anyone other than your wife?

Old 04-09-2015, 08:49 PM   #130
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
i don't think so but damn do the bisexuals i know insist that they CAN if they meet someone they want to be in a monogamous deal with. i mean bisexuals aren't automatically cheaters so of course they can make it work on paper, but i think it would ultimately suck for them because they are suppressing their real desires. and its twofold for us. i don't think straight or gay relationships that are monogamous are ultimately satisfying for a lot of people either tho, and neither do the divorce courts

Old 04-09-2015, 08:53 PM   #131
ilikeplanets
Braindead

also vix that's really awesome. i was not really 'out' in school even though i was kissing girls sometimes. i didn't really work out my feelings til right after i graduated HS and then got a girlfriend right afterwards ahaha. but i wasn't really 'attending' class often enough for me coming out to matter, i hung out with people in their twenties as a teen. i came out to my mom at like fifteen though, and she saw me kissing a girl but she didn't believe it was real and still doesn't. she's usually cool about this stuff too, its weird

Old 04-09-2015, 08:59 PM   #132
slunken
Virgo

Quote:
he threw out my skater jeans and pulp fiction posters
lmao

Old 04-09-2015, 10:06 PM   #133
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

https://33.media.tumblr.com/d6f21fc7...p2zxo1_500.gif

Old 04-10-2015, 05:24 AM   #134
Starla

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
LDS is ridiculously handsome
Yes he is. Reminds me of Evan Peters.

Old 04-10-2015, 05:25 AM   #135
Starla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Day Spa View Post
what choice did i have?

Better than Billy.

Old 04-10-2015, 05:29 AM   #136
Starla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
well in that case here is one from right before i chopped off my hair

http://i61.tinypic.com/2emj3b9.jpg

i will post a RIGHT NOW one after my laundry is done and i can wear a shirt

Wow that was quite long... I'm going very short this summer. JLaw short http://pophaircuts.com/images/2014/1...Short-Hair.jpg I've never had really short hair like this.. I just want to roll out of bed, run my fingers through it and go.

Old 04-10-2015, 10:06 AM   #137
ilikeplanets
Braindead

do it, i fucking love how light this is

Old 04-10-2015, 10:17 AM   #138
vixnix
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
also vix that's really awesome. i was not really 'out' in school even though i was kissing girls sometimes. i didn't really work out my feelings til right after i graduated HS and then got a girlfriend right afterwards ahaha. but i wasn't really 'attending' class often enough for me coming out to matter, i hung out with people in their twenties as a teen. i came out to my mom at like fifteen though, and she saw me kissing a girl but she didn't believe it was real and still doesn't. she's usually cool about this stuff too, its weird
She probably thinks it's a stage....

Yeah I was raised in a secular house at secular schools with total moral relativism so I never felt inhibited about any of that stuff. I had other issues lol

Old 04-10-2015, 10:34 AM   #139
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Day Spa View Post
what choice did i have?

you still look just as good.

Old 04-10-2015, 11:02 AM   #140
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

Quote:
yeah, totally. but I'm the one who washes his clothes and makes him dinner and has to look at his face when we're intimate and he knows i hate the way he looks with a shaved head.

it doesn't go only one way. he threw out my skater jeans and pulp fiction posters, and mocks me if i'm not feminine enough.
Oh right sorry I forgot you cook for him and agree to fuck him therefore he should get his hair cut how you like. Honest to god your whole painfully hetero boring lifestyle wouldn't be so bad if you weren't actively impeding feminism by saying this kinda shit.

Old 04-10-2015, 11:03 AM   #141
vixnix
Socialphobic

Quote:
Oh right sorry I forgot you cook for him and agree to fuck him therefore he should get his hair cut how you like. Honest to god your whole painfully hetero boring lifestyle wouldn't be so bad if you weren't actively impeding feminism by saying this kinda shit.
boy what do you even know about feminism

sit the hale down already

Old 04-10-2015, 11:08 AM   #142
yo soy el mejor

he pays for the groceries you cook, your place to live, and you depend on him because you've said as much. it has nothing to do with feminism. you're equals in a relationship and that means putting 100% in, whatever that 100% is to you. of course vixnix would take a haircut as an affront to her. sheesh.

Old 04-10-2015, 11:10 AM   #143
yo soy el mejor

i know you do this this and this for me. but i do this this and this for you. so you keep bringing in that money and keep ur hair the way i like it!

Old 04-10-2015, 11:11 AM   #144
vixnix
Socialphobic

i dunno what kinda weird world you guys come from where complaining about your spouse's haircut is some massive big deal

Old 04-10-2015, 11:18 AM   #145
vixnix
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
i know you do this this and this for me. but i do this this and this for you. so you keep bringing in that money and keep ur hair the way i like it!
you don't get it yet ****** but mark my words if you ever have kids you will be having all the same conversations

Old 04-10-2015, 11:18 AM   #146
yo soy el mejor

Quote:
you still look good with a shaved head! when my husband does it he just looks like a skinhead, it's horrible. Every few years he just shaves it off while he's trimming his beard and I scream at him and he laughs at me but that shit is not funny.
but isn't it is his body?

Quote:
imagine being a woman getting yelled at in person and made fun of online by your so because of a haircut. and and and and he think it's owed him to keep it a way he likes because he gives her the dick i hope he finds a nice girl one day.

Old 04-10-2015, 11:19 AM   #147
yo soy el mejor

Quote:
you don't get it yet ****** but mark my words if you ever have kids you will be having all the same conversations
oh okay

Old 04-10-2015, 11:21 AM   #148
vixnix
Socialphobic

hahaha oh man I don't even

Old 04-10-2015, 11:22 AM   #149
vixnix
Socialphobic

oh it's a wind up. yeah nice one you had me going there for a minute.

Old 04-10-2015, 11:32 AM   #150
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

Quote:
boy what do you even know about feminism

sit the hale down already
Fuck you, that idea that I'm dismissed from the conversation by virtue of being a male is a perfect example of what I'm taking about.