Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2007, 01:32 AM   #1
Mayfuck
Banned

Arrow Definitive Netphoria Tier Rankings

For the purpose of board evaluation I decided to rank the whole lot of you into tiers. Generally, ranking is decided on overall net contribution to the forum which in turn is decided based on funny you are, your intelligence, ability to make interesting and entertaining posts, your influence on the board's overall attitude, and basic coolness. These rankings consider all of Netphoria's history up to current standing. The tiers are divided as such...

Tier 1 - Essential boarders.

Tier 2 - These are the top boarders who display a gold standard of boarding. Influential. In addition to having a large presence, their posts are consistently great.

Tier 3 - They lack the influence or presence of the first two tiers, but they almost always have something cool to say. Minor flaws are overlooked in favor of solid boarding.

Tier 4 - These are the niche boarders. This means that although their quality of boarding lacks compared to the upper 3 tiers, they've managed to carve out a distinct niche and individuality for themselves as boarders. Not always good, but always recognizable.

Sub-tier 4 - Generally bad boarders who strangely have a positive net contribution the forum. They are polarizing and inconsistent boarders, but it is their decisiveness that generates discussion and flame wars alike. They may not be great but they generate entertainment.

Tier 5 - Near replacable boarders. Although they are hardly exciting posters, they have just enough individuality that they can be recognized as distinct from a large pool of relatively anonymous names.

Tier 6 - The aforementioned large pool of relatively anonymous names. These boarders are replacable and utterly forgettable. Not good, not bad, and if any of them were to disappear, no one would notice. If you're in this tier, don't think of this as a neutral asset: this is essentially saying no one would miss you.

Tier 7 - Generally bad boarders who got that way because they are either boring, embarassing or have terrible opinions on things. They usually keep themselves in check however as not to disrupt the board.

Tier 8 - Boarders who are offensively bad. Wastes of space that disrupt the board with their awfulness. They are completely unfunny, obnoxious and are outspoken in their idiocy.

Tier 9 - Complete failures. No need for explanation. Waste them all.

And yes, I stole this from Hipinion.

Tier 1
Essential.

Affectation, dean_r_koontz, DeviousJ, Geek USA, Graveflower, Mr Rhinoceros/trotskilicious, noyen, Pastor, pmack, sickbadthing, wHATcOLOR

Tier 2
Top boarders.

2Marlon2Brando, Ace of Aces, alexthestampede, Desi/Smiley33, Elvis The Fat Years, Fall Down Blue, GlassgowKiss, Irridescent Fairysex, jenniferkate, Karl Connor, killed radio star, Luke de Spa, Mariner, Mason R Butler, miss world/stefanie, ravenguy2000, sleeper, The exploding boy, wangcomputers

Tier 3
Positive contributors.

13, alisonmonster, AndItsAllGone, Best Looking Boy, ******, Cherub Sock/Grumble, Christian Zombie Vampires, DeadSwan, Debaser, **********, Eulogy, Ever, Fathoms(unadored), Ghetto Squirrel, Irrelevant/ryan patrick, j u n e, jackmeOFF, James Eats Pez, jczeroman, Jesse Miller, killer_tomato, KrazeeStacee, Kumar Littlejeans, McMurderson, mirrar, MrPantyFace, Never_Nohen, Oblivious, ohnoitsbonnie, Ol' Couch Ass, Osaka, patrick, pink_ribbon_scars, relaxor!, Rockin' Cherub, RopeyLopey, silvergeek, skippy, smashingjj, soms, T&T, tcm, Ugly, Why Am I So Ugly?, yo soy el mejor

Tier 4
Niche.

Aeroplane, Alan Wu, ammy, AndySlash, aurel, avian chaos, beef curtains, bofus, Boycott Graceland, Cactuar, cap'n jazz, Charmbag, Chewbacca, ChristHimself!, ChristJesus, cork_soaker, crescentfresh, D., DeadOpera/Rock Lobster, dean moriaty, Egadsman, El Savior, ella, Eric Blair, funnygeezus, Future Boy, greymedellia, Helena Handbasket, Human Replica Droid, i_adore_adore, I'maskingforit!, JessiMercury, julie, Junebug, KAT, killtheyouth, lawson, Mayonaise, meow, Mia Figaro/oranjes, mistle, mono, myosis, neopryn, noir cat, pale blue eyes, Quiet CD, Random Female, Rev. CherryCoke, Richard D. James, Rider, rubber, saferkefka, Sammiches, Sandra, scouse_dave, Shparticus, skipgo, Slacker, SnicketyStar, spring, squish bucket, steelfaerie, StillBecomingApart, strange_one, swuggie83, Sylvia Woods, T.G. Clown, teh b0lly!!1, the/Peuoloxian Cherub, The Light, The shit, toyschoketoys, tweedyburd, twice, UglyCherry, wally, YeehaJamesIha, yesterdays

Sub-tier 4
Special class.

Apart, Axl Rose, bardy/vipbrj, Corgan Rules, Corganist, Dead, Eve, eyesbomb, Hera, iceskater, jenn, kristin xp, Nimrod's Son, MonteLDS, slugger/slugdownkoolaid, Samsa, S P A C E D

Tier 5
Near replacable.

Andrew_Pakula, autumn, barden, billex doux, BlueStar, C33, Caine Walker, celluloid_love, CherubDaydream, cosmos/mxzombie, czr, darcyismybass, daydream999, Dead Frequency, deadaswarhol, distance, Donkey, dudehitscar, El Scorcho, Ensoul, french_rap_sucks, Grizzly, gurr8, guz, Halteh, hendy, hereisnowhy, Hillzy, I'm Hardcore, Injektilo, i_adore_adore, Jackbox, Jaggie, jillysp, Mablak, MadManMead, Martyr, mercurial, mewl, monkeyfritters, Nate the Grate, NegativeSleep, Nidhogg, NinjaTurtle, Nothing/Everything, phaedrus, Planetary, ProgressChrome, Pumpkins23836, ReadMusic, reprise85, Sarcastic Smile, Sepiae, shannon, silent1, Slurpee, smilingpolitely, sp_aced, StarlaZero, SuckSuckStyle, tear stained glass, Thoughtless, twilightfadez, Undone, vanilla, wondercunt, Xteenmachine

Tier 6
Replacable/Utterly forgettable.

agenda suicide, akaneironokaze, alekdflyfire, Andrew Fogelsong, Ap33west, autumnNOCTURNE, beever, blackfaerie, Blaise Bailey Finnegan III, Blue*Carbonite, Blushing Brilliance, Bobbin TB, bornentertainer, Boseph, brendo_91, BumblebeeMouth, byebyejune, CandyPotter, capulet, Celes, ChoobieWoobie, Chuck=Zero, ciGarski, Clash City Rocker, Coen, Cool As Ice Cream, costra, cowbite, cozmic, Czarina, darcy_is_sexy, daria, Disco Stu, dishpan, dusty, dreamsofdali, Dude the Bagman, East Rocket, Enchanted, firewoman, flavin, Frankie Machine, French lover Sébastien, frenchy, girls like boys, GrungeGuy, Gumby, HardcoreEliteSuperstar, hoser, In-Valid, INFECTED, jack_kerouac03, jenny4ever, Jinkas, JoaoMiguel, Jodi, Johnny Zoloft, Jonny5, june33, Ketchup, Kirstan, kiwi, lapis, Lollipop, MACHINA666, MADpeace, Meladori_star, MercuryChild, morphinebitch, MyAdviceIha, mybabemouth, Never Leave Me, Nidhogg, pete, Pleasure|Contempt, professional wannabe, Purr Snickety, Quiet, Radiofred, Raskolnikov, RenewRevive, runnersdialzero, sarasvati, SlickRick77, smashkin33, Sonic Johnny, SPheart9, SPZero, starla of the vast skies, starladear, Strange As Angels, Super Cres, sweet17, talk show host, the antipop, The New, The Pantsmaster, TheJoker, TiaraGurl, ToEachesOwn, tootsie, vbhlofbvgos, VegasPumpkin, Velouria/spava, virago, waltermcphilip, wilch, Zerospaced, Zorgon, ZWANPHONY

Tier 7
Negative contribution.

'|' jIMMY '|', -tragedy-, andrewface, aspecialkid, ava transformer, BeautifulLoser/JokeyLoki, BlissedandGone2, chris_bakewell, chsllama, contusion, Crippler, douglas78, duovamp, Fattening Ass, GhostChild, glued_on_wings, GreenEggsNSpam, homechicago, HorseflyKing, House of Bread, I Ate My Hamster, James is Cool, Kahlo, Kalsedony, King of Devious, King of the Horseflies, KingJeremy, liarsclub/feb4films, LittleWing, Lola, Lucy Sky Diamonds, lunch box asian, MisterSquishyHalo, mojo, Mooney, mpp, Mr MacPhisto/Rex Bangs, murgle, My Igloo, obscured01, paranoid, peabody, Phoenix Down, Professor Fox, pyramidsonmars, Salena Child, sawdust restaurants, SilverSomatic, *************, snickerdoodles, spguitar, sweetmusk, Tchocky, The Gaddrow, The Pashing Smumpkin, The Sacred and Profane, theFoulLasagna, thischarmingman, Travis Meeks, Travis_Wright, Trixter, TuralyonW3, Varien, Voice Implodes, ZeroDivide/lankiveil

Tier 8
Offensively bad.

*star*, Amazing Disgrace, Armageddon, Axis of Action, davin, Dogfighter28, Esty, exactlythesame, Fattening Ass, FearFactory, FloppyNono, Hate the Hater, JoeSmash, Kanan Road, Knight0440, kypper, laradelocke, LegendaryU2K, Lie, Marlon Brando, mayday, Nick K, Orchestra, pale_princess, Pretzel Logic, ROTTEN APPLE, rubbersoul, Salem, schaadow, Shandi, Shapan, Shawn Osmond, Spankarine, SPFission, sppunk, The Omega Concern, To Starla, Toby, Warsaw, ZackZ

Tier 9
Complete failures.

???/Isle, astrosfan719, Catherine Wheel, Cup O Mercury, Effloresce, Fysche, i_was_aborted, Jen Ever, JPK, mccrick, metal/CHLAMYIDA/banana03/Argh/etc, palidor, PkPhuoko, Rarely, redbull, Sapphire, Tessellation, ziggy gaydust

Last edited by Mayfuck : 02-27-2008 at 05:49 PM.

Old 10-13-2007, 01:35 AM   #2
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

way to steal my college football idea mayfuck

Old 10-13-2007, 01:36 AM   #3
Mayfuck
Banned

oh im stealing this from somewhere else

Old 10-13-2007, 01:37 AM   #4
MusicMan4

damn i thought you finished them already

Old 10-13-2007, 01:37 AM   #5
Mayfuck
Banned

unblock me

Old 10-13-2007, 01:42 AM   #6
Ol' Couch Ass
Socialphobic

Why must we separate groups of people. Can't we all just be boarders together?

Old 10-13-2007, 01:43 AM   #7
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayfuck
oh im stealing this from somewhere else
oh well that just means hpn, doesn't it?

Old 10-13-2007, 01:43 AM   #8
Mayfuck
Banned

we need to separate the shit from the shine

Old 10-13-2007, 01:44 AM   #9
julie
Apocalyptic Poster

i'm tier 879.

Old 10-13-2007, 01:45 AM   #10
Ol' Couch Ass
Socialphobic

Didn't you object to the "Who's Now" competition Julio?

Old 10-13-2007, 01:46 AM   #11
Mayfuck
Banned

this isn't a competition. you've either already won or lost

Old 10-13-2007, 01:47 AM   #12
Trotskilicious
Banned

i'm sure i'm really low on the list.

i can pretty much already see who mayfuck thinks are tier one and most of them are generally ignored these days, because the schick gets so old. It's probably Sean, Alex, ******, and himself. Possibly mayday in the top 2 or 3.

mayfuck, i hope you put yourself in the 6th bracket since it is definitely true that if you left no one would miss you.

Old 10-13-2007, 01:47 AM   #13
deadaswarhol
Apocalyptic Poster

Location: and I just felt something when I saw her that day at Kroger

i'm either 5 or 6. probably 6

Old 10-13-2007, 01:48 AM   #14
monkeyfritters
Minion of Satan

this is far better than who's now. i think we need a sticky for each tier.

Old 10-13-2007, 01:48 AM   #15
Trotskilicious
Banned

who are you again?

Old 10-13-2007, 01:49 AM   #16
monkeyfritters
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadaswarhol
i'm either 5 or 6. probably 6
dont shed tears over tiers.

Old 10-13-2007, 01:49 AM   #17
T&T
Socialphobic

i'm working on my tier ranking... and with mayfuck putting me down, im' sure to be getting more attention then before.

plus gen chat should be helping getting noticed.
and my new jenny love hewit avatar IS getting me noticed alot more

Old 10-13-2007, 01:49 AM   #18
Mayfuck
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious
who are you again?
this will be answered in my tiers.

Old 10-13-2007, 01:51 AM   #19
deadaswarhol
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious
who are you again?
nobody

Old 10-13-2007, 01:51 AM   #20
Ol' Couch Ass
Socialphobic

I'm thinking that I'm a sub-tier 4.

Old 10-13-2007, 01:55 AM   #21
Mayfuck
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Couch Ass
I'm thinking that I'm a sub-tier 4.
i'm thinking that too.

Old 10-13-2007, 01:57 AM   #22
Ol' Couch Ass
Socialphobic

When will you be unleashing these rankings on us Julio?

Old 10-13-2007, 01:58 AM   #23
deadaswarhol
Apocalyptic Poster

how will you remember the names of 6th and 7th tier people to list them?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-13-2007, 02:04 AM   #24
Eulogy
huh

go fuck yourself julio

you're not even in a tier anymore.

Old 10-13-2007, 02:06 AM   #25
Tchocky
Minion of Satan

I'm virtually worthless in the eyes of the Godfather.

Old 10-13-2007, 02:08 AM   #26
monkeyfritters
Minion of Satan

the lols dont come till the end. julio is tops.

Old 10-13-2007, 02:09 AM   #27
Ol' Couch Ass
Socialphobic

How many people here would actually care if Mayfuck left?

Old 10-13-2007, 02:09 AM   #28
Trotskilicious
Banned

you know i'm honestly surprised that I'm essential. Mayfuck, you've told me numerous times that I was one of the worst posters here.

Old 10-13-2007, 02:10 AM   #29
Tchocky
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayfuck
we need to separate those who pleaseth The Godfather and those who displeaseth The Godfather
Fixed.

Old 10-13-2007, 02:10 AM   #30
neopryn
let's see your penis!

i'm happy to be ranked alongside Alan Wu and Rev. CherryCoke