Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2009, 06:11 PM   #1
cork_soaker
full of longing

Default Would someone relate to me the the stories of Boner, Rarely, and Efflorescence?

They were before my time/I wasn't paying attention. In the wake of Barden's recent muting I find myself eager to learn more of the board history, specifically these three characters...

Old 08-12-2009, 06:12 PM   #2
publius clodius
Apocalyptic Poster

Location: thank you mario but our princess is in another castle

i always liked boner

Old 08-12-2009, 06:17 PM   #3
shannon
Minion of Satan

you were around for all three of them

Old 08-12-2009, 06:18 PM   #4
ravenguy2000
NO FATS

I'd probably be the best to talk about Eff.

Old 08-12-2009, 06:20 PM   #5
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

i will ask the other board historians to fill in the gaps, but here's my recollection:

Boner's first name is Aaron, he went to highschool with Sppunk in Texas, where they were both part of the student newspaper. He made many racist comments. He was a lawyer, or at least in the process of becoming one. He was occasionally mocked for his appearance. Pretty aggressive boarding style. I think the event that caused him to leave was when someone called his mother in the middle of the night, saying that he had been killed in a car accident, which wasn't true.

Rarely was also from Texas, worked at a restaurant I think. Had a delicious looking steak avatar. He had a different name earlier, ziggy gaydust maybe, I don't remember. He was constantly quarreling with people, challenging real world fisticuffs, which never happened. I don't remember why he left.

Efflouresce I don't remember as much about, but I believe others will. Allegations of him include sending PMs to female boarders and denying that certain images were of himself. I don't know if it was ever resolved whether or not those pictures were of him. He had a very short fuse and took criticisms very personally.

fellow historians, please step in and fill in the gaps..

Old 08-12-2009, 06:20 PM   #6
publius clodius
Apocalyptic Poster

to be completely honest i thought effloresce was ok the first couple hundred posts or so

Old 08-12-2009, 06:21 PM   #7
cork_soaker
full of longing

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon View Post
you were around for all three of them
yeah but i missed the boat i guess

Old 08-12-2009, 06:26 PM   #8
publius clodius
Apocalyptic Poster

i cant find eff's grandiose final thread

Old 08-12-2009, 06:26 PM   #9
Nimrod's Son
Master of Karate and Friendship

Krazeepumpkin lay still, content to just be next to him for the moment. She had been with Boner for more than a year, and couldn't have been happier with where she was. Her eyes were closed, her face nuzzled against his firm chest, her black hair swept to one side. Boner gently rubbed her back, dragging his fingers along her shoulders and kissing her occasionally on the forehead. They had spent many nights together, but nothing had been quite like this one. She felt as if they had really connected, in a way they had never done before. She felt so close to him at that moment, so completely trusting, she wanted to open up to him completely.

"Can I ask you a question?" Boner whispered to her, still stroking her back.

"Of course," Krazeepumpkin replied.

"I'm a little shy to say this...tonight was so incredible, I want to make you happy like that all the time."

"I feel the same way."

"I want to know how to do that...I need to know how to do that. How can I make sure that you enjoy yourself that much every time?"

"Just keep doing what you did, it was just perfect."

"I guess that's not what I mean. I'm just...embarrassed to ask, but I want to know..."

"What?" Krazeepumpkin turned her neck up to face him, her eyes gazing up toward his head.

"Tell me about your fantasies. I want to make them all come alive for you."

At this, Krazeepumpkin became embarrassed herself. She wanted to share everything with him, but she had never told anyone the truth about her favorite fantasy before. She had always made something up about watching her partner masturbate, or making love in the rain, but she was completely ashamed of her real fantasy.

She was a self-proclaimed feminist, and volunteered frequently at the local women's shelter. It was so wrong to want what she did and yet she found herself thinking of it all the time when she masturbated. But she trusted Boner, she felt connected to him, and she knew she could tell him the truth.

"Well, there is one fantasy in particular," Krazeepumpkin said.

"Please, tell me. I just want to please you."

"I..." she hesitated.

"Please," he pleaded with her. She knew it was OK. She propped herself up on her shoulders to face him properly.

"I know it seems wrong, but I have always had a fantasy of being taken control of. I think it's just the idea of not having any say over what happens to me. It is a huge turn-on for me,"

Boner's face lit up. "That's not wrong at all," he said. "In fact, it's really hot."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I want to make this happen for you. I want you to just come forever, and this is something that I know I could enjoy too. I am going to do this for you."

Wow, Krazeepumpkin thought. She had never expected him to support her this much. The idea of being fucked against her will was against everything she stood for, but the thought of him doing it to her made her wet almost immediately.

"I would love that," she said, "but I don't want to know the details. It ruins the surprise. I just want it to happen to me, when and how I least expect it."

"Don't worry, I know just what I want to do. I have been wanting to do it for some time. I know you will love it."

Krazeepumpkin smiled and put her head back down on his chest. She had been so right to trust him, and now her fantasy was about to come true. She couldn't wait.

Weeks had passed, and still nothing. Krazeepumpkin was beginning to think that he had forgotten all about it. Maybe he had thought about it more and been freaked out at the idea, but he didn't want to upset her by telling her the truth. She gave up hope that it would ever happen, and resigned herself to enjoying the incredible love making they shared almost every night. In fact, they had something planned for that very night. She had purchased a new pair of panties and a sexy black bra, and she couldn't wait to share it with him. She stopped at the grocery store on the way to his house to pick up his favorite foods for him.

Boner lived in his fraternity house on campus, but as a senior he had a room to himself and free reign over the kitchen. Krazeepumpkin loaded her cart with chicken, pineapple, green peppers, onions and teriyaki sauce to cook up his favorite stir-fry.

She pulled up to his house and checked her face in the mirror one last time before grabbing the bag and heading inside.

"Hello?" she asked upon entering the house. The door was nearly always unlocked and all of the brothers knew who she was, so none of them questioned her presence.

"Hey baby," called Boner's voice from the next room. He walked into the foyer and kissed her on the cheek. "You brought me dinner?"

"Of course," she said as he took the bag from her hand.

The couple walked into the kitchen where Boner got out some rice and olive oil. Krazeepumpkin turned on the stove and set about cutting up the chicken and vegetables. She was just about to throw them in the pan with the oil when she felt a pair of arms grab her hands roughly and pull them behind her back.

"Not one word," said a voice in her ear. Krazeepumpkin felt a quiver of fear; the voice wasn't Boner's.

"Who are you?" she asked. Her terror was evident in her voice despite her attempt to keep calm. How could he have gotten in the house? Where had Boner gone?

The arms tightened their grip on her hands as the man behind her licked her neck, pushing her pelvis into the stove. Krazeepumpkin was speechless. She tried to wriggle away but it was no use. Her hands were bound so tightly she felt as if his hands had already rubbed her wrists raw.

"I'm turning you around now," the man said behind her, "and you better do exactly as I say."

The man whirled Krazeepumpkin around and stuck his tongue down her throat before she had a chance to catch a glimpse of him. She knew there was something familiar in his voice, but she couldn't place it. He pushed into her with his tongue, running it along her teeth and nearly strangling her with it. She just stood there, taking it, her head spinning wildly. What was he going to do with her?

He pulled out of her mouth just a bit, just enough to free his lips. "Kiss me back, unless you want me to tie you up and make you."

Krazeepumpkin hesitated when he began kissing her again. She didn't want to, but she had been trained to tell women that the most important thing was surviving, and one of the easiest ways to survive was to comply. Maybe if she just kissed him back she could get away later, or Boner would come back in time to save her. She returned his kiss, first slowly, then viciously at his prompting.

"Good girl," he said, releasing her from his grip and patting her on the ass. "Now you can be rewarded with what you really want."

The man backed away from her face and she was finally able to get a good look at him. He had short blond hair, a military cut, and a thin layer of stubble on his face. She recognized him at once.

"Rarely?" she stammered at once. It was Boner's fraternity brother, his best friend. She had spent a lot of time with him, especially when he was dating one of her roommates. Why would he be doing this to her now, violating her in such a horrible way?

"That's right. Boner told me all about your little fantasy. When he said what you wanted...I volunteered right away. I have been waiting to get inside that tight little cunt of yours for some time now."

Krazeepumpkin didn't know what to say. He had volunteered? But that meant...with a look of shock, Krazeepumpkin looked over Rarely' shoulder where she saw Boner standing there.

"Baby, I wanted to do this for you," he said. "I wanted to make this happen."

"Please," she said, "please, not like this!" The lump in her throat was growing larger with each moment. She didn't know what was going to happen. She hoped that the worst had passed, that Boner would sweep her in his arms when he realized that this was not the fantasy she wanted. She wanted it to be him, a man she knew she could trust, a man that she knew would fulfill her and stop if it got to be too much.

"I know what you want," Boner said. "You can't convince me you don't want this. It's all part of the act, I know it. I'm going to leave you now, and when they're done I want you to come upstairs to me so I can ravage you again."

Krazeepumpkin called after Boner, but he walked away. She had to get out but she didn't know how. Then the full impact of what he had said hit her. They?! Oh god, there was more than one!

"Please, Rarely, please, you don't understand, I really can't do this. Don't do this. This isn't what I want!"

"You can't fool me, I know all about you. I see the way you walk around this house, letting yourself in like you belong here. Well its time you paid your rent."

Rarely pushed her forward toward the island counter in the center of the kitchen. He pushed her hard against it, tightening his grip on her wrists and twisting her arms. As he grabbed her breasts roughly from behind, Krazeepumpkin saw another man approaching, one of the new brothers, a man named Effloresce.

Effloresce came up to her side and groped her ass. "Rarely and I are going to fuck you now, just like you wanted. And there's not a damn thing you can do about."

Krazeepumpkin's eyes flickered around the room, trying to find anything to use to get out of it. That's when she saw it. The knife she had been using to chop dinner, lying on the counter in front of her. She made a slight gesture toward it, but as she did she felt Rarely' grip on her breasts tighten.

"Don't even think about it," he said. "We are too strong for you. Just try it, and you'll see what we do to you."

She knew he was right. Effloresce wrestled in high school, and Rarely went to the gym religiously. She was stuck. There was no way out.

Rarely pushed her down again, bending her over the counter. She let out a whimper of protest as he slid his hands up her shirt, moving underneath her bra immediately and pinching her nipples hard.

"Fuck you have great tits," he said.

As Rarely played with her breasts, Effloresce bent down and knelt in front of her. He grabbed her bare thigh in his hand, moving it up and down her leg. He got closer and closer to her panties, until his fingers finally grazed her slit.

"Well well well," Effloresce said. "Short skirt and a black thong. You are just begging for it, aren't you?"

With that he pulled her panties down and shoved a finger inside her. He didn't even bother to take off her skirt. Krazeepumpkin reddened with embarrassment. Rarely's kiss, his hands on her breasts, the rough way he played with her...it had all spurred a strong physical response in her.

"Look at this," Effloresce said to Rarely. "Oh man, she is wet already! I thought Boner was just fucking around, but damn! Her cunt doesn't lie!"

Rarely pushed her down to her knees, Effloresce keeping his finger inside her the whole time. Effloresce added finger after finger, until his entire hand was inside her, opening her wide. Rarely continued his assault on her breasts. He pulled her shirt up over her head.

"Look at this," he said to Effloresce. "She's got a black slut bra to match her slut panties." Rarely grabbed the knife and stuck it between her breasts with the blade facing outward. In one easy motion he cut the front of her bra in half, causing it to fall down her arms, revealing her large breasts. He then got down to his knees and began sucking and biting her nipples.

Waves of pain washed over Krazeepumpkin as she was assaulted from both sides. Her breasts and pussy ached, but her clit pulsed with pleasure and anticipation.

"No," Krazeepumpkin pleaded. "Please, stop. You don't want to do this, I don't want you to do this."

"Oh yes, we do," Effloresce said. "And according to Boner, you want this bad."

"You don't understand, I don't want it like this!"

"Shut the fuck up!" Rarely said. "You do want it, don't pretend you don't."

Krazeepumpkin watched Rarely unzip his pants. At the same moment, she could hear Effloresce unfastening his belt.

"You're going to suck my dick now," Rarely said. "And you are going to like it."

Rarely pulled his cock out of his pants and rubbed it over Krazeepumpkin' face. He dragged the velvety head of his penis over every inch of her face. She could feel his precum leaving trails across her cheeks and forehead. Her body betrayed her as she felt liquid ooze out of her, leaving her inner thighs sticky.

"Open your mouth," he said.

Krazeepumpkin held her lips together tightly, teasingly.

"I said open your mouth!" As Rarely said this, Effloresce gave her a hard spank on the ass.

"Make her moan," said Rarely, and Effloresce removed his hand from her cunt and moved it toward her clit.

Effloresce rubbed her clit with his thumb in a rough circular motion. She opened her mouth just slightly to let out a small moan, though she wasn't sure whether it was in pleasure or protest. She knew that she shouldn't like what was happening to her, but she found herself more turned on than she had ever been before.

As soon as her lips parted, Rarely shoved his penis between them. It filled her mouth completely, hitting the sides of her cheeks and the back of her throat as he fucked her mouth harder and harder. Effloresce shoved his dick deep inside her from behind.

Krazeepumpkin reeled forward, her mind spinning. Please just let this be over. Both dicks were so hard, she prayed they would come quick so she could get away.

The men established a quick rhythm, one pushing his dick all the way in while the other came almost all the way out, then harshly shoved it back in. Krazeepumpkin cried out in combined moans of pain and pleasure. Effloresce smacked her ass and Rarely grabbed her hair, pulling it hard away from her scalp.

"Your cunt is so fucking tight," Effloresce said. "I could fuck you for hours."

Krazeepumpkin felt the familiar rise in his dick, the sound of his groaning growing increasingly louder as he came close to climax. But just before she was sure he could come, he pulled out quickly.

"You know," said Effloresce thoughtfully, "there is one thing I have always wanted to try, but no one would ever let me do it. But you don't have much of a choice now, do you?"

Krazeepumpkin heard Effloresce stand up and go toward the counter. Rarely counted to fuck her hard in the mouth, moaning as his testicles smacked her chin. Spit and precum fell out of her mouth, dripping onto the floor.

Effloresce knelled behind her again, and she heard the sound of a glass bottle being set on the floor. Then, she felt a warm, wet hand glide across her ass then between her cheeks, locating the small brown hole. She knew what the wetness was from; Effloresce had taken the olive oil off the counter.

"No!" Krazeepumpkin pulled away from Rarely. "Please, you can do anything to me, but please, not that!" Krazeepumpkin had once tried anal with Boner, but it was so painful that they had to stop almost immediately.

Effloresce ignored her and continued to rub the olive oil into her. He inserted a finger, which slid inside her easily. Krazeepumpkin made protesting noises as Effloresce inserted a second, then a third finger, turning them around in circles inside her.

"I don't want to loosen you up too much," Effloresce said, "but my dick is so big that I have to get you ready for it."

Effloresce bent over her. She could feel his rock-hard cock lying against her ass.

"Tell me how big my dick is. Tell me how much you like it and I might let you go."

Rarely sat back with an amused look on his face as Krazeepumpkin told Effloresce what he wanted to hear.

"Oh, your dick is so big," she said. "It felt so good inside me. You are the biggest cock I've ever had." She couldn't believe what she was saying, but she had to comply.

"Not good enough," Effloresce said. "Besides, you just made me harder, just made me want you more."

Rarely grabbed Krazeepumpkin' face and shoved himself back inside her mouth.

Effloresce rubbed the oil on his cock, and then grabbed one ass cheek in each of his hands. He rubbed his penis between her cheeks, along her small hole. Krazeepumpkin prayed he would change his mind, but to no avail. Soon she felt him push himself roughly inside her. Krazeepumpkin felt her anus explode open, surrounding his penis tightly. He went in so deep she was afraid his dick was going to burst out of the top of her head.

"Ohhhh fffuuuccckkk mmmeee," Effloresce said, dragging each word out slowly. "Goddamn, I never knew this would feel so fucking goooood."

Rarely continued to fuck her mouth, moaning louder with each passing minute. Finally, Krazeepumpkin felt his testicles contract against her face, but just before he came, Rarely pulled out. He spewed his fluid all over her face, on her cheeks, her forehead, her eyes, even in her hair.

Effloresce bent over and grabbed her tits, still fucking her ass relentlessly. He pinched her pink nipples hard, and finally she felt a warm fluid burst and fill her as he came inside her. He bent over her, spent, causing her to fall all the way down to the floor. The cold linoleum was painful against her bare skin.

Effloresce sat up suddenly. "Oh, don't think you're done yet," he said. "There's one more thing you have to do before we go."

Krazeepumpkin couldn't imagine what else there was to do. They had penetrated every hole in her body, spilled their liquid on every inch of her, rubbed her nipples raw.

Effloresce pulled himself out of her ass, and she felt her muscles relax. Then, he flipped her over and put his wet dick on top of her lips.

"Lick it clean," he said. "I don't want your ass juice all over me."

Krazeepumpkin wrinkled her nose in disgust, but bent up and licked his dick clean anyway. It tasted sour and dirty to her, but then again every inch of her felt sour and dirty.

The men got up and put their pants on. Without a word, they left the room, leaving Krazeepumpkin alone, her skirt still around her waist and her bra split in two. She closed her eyes and curled up in a ball, thinking about what had happened. She had asked for this, hadn't she? What was worse to her, though, was that she was turned on. She had become more wet and excited while she was being used then she could remember being in a long.

Krazeepumpkin must have fallen asleep, because the next time she looked at the clock it was nearly midnight. She was momentarily disoriented before she remembered everything. She looked down at her naked breasts, and brought her hand to her face, which was still sticky from when Rarely had relieved himself all over her. Trembling, she gathered her clothes, pulling them on slowly. When she stood up, she saw Boner standing there.

"You looked so peaceful, so content there, I couldn't disturb you," he said to her.

Krazeepumpkin said nothing, continuing to get her things together. She wasn't sure what to say to him. Despite her better judgment, a part of her had enjoyed what had happened to her. Still, she couldn't shake the feeling that Boner had violated her trust.

"Why are you so quiet? I thought this was what you wanted. You said you wanted me to please you!"

"Exactly," she said. "I told you I wanted you to please me. Not your fraternity brothers."

"Weren't you even a little turned on?"

Krazeepumpkin was silent for a minute.

"That is beside the point. I trusted you, I wanted to share this fantasy with you, not with people I hardly know. I wish you had talked to me about this before you made all your plans without me."

"I just..." Boner began.

"No," Krazeepumpkin replied. "I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear you."

Krazeepumpkin walked toward the door.

"Please, baby don't go, I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm so sorry, I love you so much."

"You love me? You hurt me. Don't call me baby; you have no right to do that anymore."

Even as she said it, she felt a bit guilty. She knew that he had meant well. She walked over to him.

"Look, I need some time. I might come around. I just need to think for awhile."

Krazeepumpkin turned and walked out the front door. She ran all the way home and immediately took a hot shower. She scrubbed Effloresce and Rarely off of her, and wondered who was to blame for all this, or even if any blame should be placed at all. As she thought about what had happened to her, remembered the feeling of being taken, controlled, by two men at once, she felt her fingers begin to rub against her clit. It wasn't the fantasy that she had wanted, but the thought of being controlled still turned her on. Next time, though, she might be more reluctant to share her desire.

Old 08-12-2009, 06:29 PM   #10
ravenguy2000
NO FATS

Eff took the board as really srs business, and a lot of his boarding resorted to short, mindless outbursts directed at pretty much everybody. He once told bardy to "go dig up some rocks, bitch" which was pretty funny so I think that's what got him started. I started compiling them into this -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effloresce
Oh fuck off Nimrod.
It doesn't matter if you have Firefox, it still comes up. That and the stupid "YOU'VE BEEN SELECTED FOR A FREE IPOD" sound. I can't even get NoScript to block everything.
Quote:
shut the fuck up
Quote:
nobody cares bitch
Quote:
kristin, clear your pm's, i can't reply.

and shut the fuck up to anyone who says i'm stalking her.
Quote:
Man, shut the fuck up.
Quote:
hey that was almost funny

nah
Quote:
Fuck off.
Quote:
Fuck you man.
Quote:
You poor baby.
Quote:
oh fuck off nimrod.
Quote:
fuck you julio
Quote:
Man, why are you such a prick all the time? Get off my balls already.
Quote:
No, it's not. It sucks, and so do you.
Quote:
shut up

Quote:
no, you're just annoying, go away
Quote:
Shut the fuck up bardy.
Quote:
bardy, shut the fuck up. Go dig up some rocks
Quote:
Fuck you julio
Quote:
bardy sux
Quote:
I think he's a pussy.
Quote:
you guys are fags. I complain about some ads and you want to mute me. Get a life
Quote:
To the OP: Shut the fuck up
Quote:
college is overrated
Quote:
this thread is gay
Quote:
stfu
Quote:
How about we ban Eulogy and then mute bardy instead
Quote:
shut u[p
Quote:
Wow you suck at life
Quote:
This thread sucks.
Quote:
god julio shut the fuck up
Quote:
Oh my god, get a fucking life
Quote:
I hope you get your ass kicked. Seriously, I do.
Quote:
This is a great thread for the general chat board, jackass

Also, these kinds of posts disgust me. You people will wait around for another two years praising Billy for getting better again only to shoot him down as soon as the next album is released.

Rinse, wash, repeat. It's all the same with you morons
Quote:
I swear to god I'm going to kick your fucking ass
Quote:
Netphoria is filled with a bunch of pretentious fuddy duddies
Quote:
This thread is so fucking dumb.
Quote:
bitch bitch moan moan moan
Quote:
hey fuck you man
Quote:
who gives a damn, del
Quote:
man shut the fuck up
Quote:
ANNOYING PEDO IN HIS MID 30'S HANGING OUT AT A SP MESSAGEBOARD
Quote:
go dig up some rocks bitch
Quote:
Please drive to the nearest bridge and jump off asap
Quote:
Shut the fuck up.
Quote:
shut the fuck up julio
Quote:
Could you make your disdain for this album any more apparent?
God, shut the fuck up
Quote:
Fags
Quote:
I have a way with words don't I.
Quote:
shut the fuck up julio
Quote:
GlasgowKiss is a piece of shit.

There.
Quote:
I'm probably one of the more genuine people here, it's just that so many of you are so strange. This is hatephoria afterall.
Quote:
Shut up luke
Quote:
Ravenguy: Go fuck yourself man.
Quote:
No one cares.
Quote:
Does anyone know what happens in the new Potter book? Like who dies etc.
Quote:
I think Harry Potter sucks, so I couldn't care less.
Quote:
SHUT UP JULIO
Quote:
Seems like you and your friends are pretty dumb and immature
Quote:
shut the fuck up leech
Quote:
i can't believe you like this bitch
Quote:
trotsky, why are you such a cunt
Quote:
Go dig up some more rocks bitch
Quote:
Fuck off, whore.
Quote:
trotsky you fucking pussy

I actually think it got longer than this but I started doing it elsewhere and can't find the thread.

Anyway he got more and more hostile after people started piling on, and like others mentioned got called out for randomly sending girls creepy PMs. Someone can fill in those details better.

His picture got posted and he flew off the handle. I believe he PM'd it to a girl who posted it but I don't remember which one. Starla? Anyway, he denied vehemently that the picture was him, for whatever reason, but never could offer up proof of what he did look like, much like the way c wilson can't provide proof he had lunch with Bills. The thread got longer and longer and he had to come up with more and more lies to explain why the picture wasn't him but after 200 requests for him to simply post a time stamped pic he never did. Probably my favorite board quitting behind grizzly's.

Old 08-12-2009, 06:34 PM   #11
mxzombie
Braindead

Location: i like traffic lights, but only when they're green.

i think he sent the pictures to ella.

Old 08-12-2009, 06:34 PM   #12
publius clodius
Apocalyptic Poster

you can all eat sack

Old 08-12-2009, 06:36 PM   #13
mxzombie
Braindead

Location: i like traffic lights, but only when they're green.

oh don't be such a pretentious fuddy-duddy.

Old 08-12-2009, 06:50 PM   #14
ravenguy2000
NO FATS

yeah it was ella. i knew it had a vowel sound at the end, that makes much more sense.

Old 08-12-2009, 06:58 PM   #15
Gish08
Apocalyptic Poster

This board seems to have a... rich history.

Old 08-12-2009, 07:00 PM   #16
killtrocity
Saturday Night Goth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wHATcOLOR View Post
I think the event that caused him to leave was when someone called his mother in the middle of the night, saying that he had been killed in a car accident, which wasn't true.
........... LOL

Please tell me this was recorded

Old 08-12-2009, 07:01 PM   #17
Eulogy
huh

someone called his office and asked for "boner" too.

Old 08-12-2009, 07:01 PM   #18
Gish08
Apocalyptic Poster

That's awful.

Old 08-12-2009, 07:02 PM   #19
Eulogy
huh

i searched for "boner farewell thread" but it didn't come up with that thread. it was pretty awesome. someone should find it.

Old 08-12-2009, 07:03 PM   #20
Eulogy
huh

no he deserved it. he called turdlion's house and told his mom that he was gay or something. totally unprovoked.

Old 08-12-2009, 07:04 PM   #21
publius clodius
Apocalyptic Poster

there was a "political" discourse about posting phone numbers too

Old 08-12-2009, 07:05 PM   #22
shannon
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
i searched for "boner farewell thread" but it didn't come up with that thread. it was pretty awesome. someone should find it.
http://forums.netphoria.org/general-...-state-np.html

Old 08-12-2009, 07:05 PM   #23
Eulogy
huh

Law Office of Aaron C. Bitter

Quote:
Hello, my name is Aaron Bitter. I have many years of experience and a great reputation from education all the way to trial by judge or jury. I am known for working hard on my clients case and representing them in a honest and ethical manor. I am looking forward to representing you only if you and I both feel that I am the best attorney for your needs.
lol

Old 08-12-2009, 07:05 PM   #24
Nimrod's Son

Someone also repeatedly called his office and constantly sent faxes.

Old 08-12-2009, 07:06 PM   #25
Nimrod's Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
That's not even the only error on that page. Wowsers.

Old 08-12-2009, 07:06 PM   #26
Elvis The Fat Years
007 373 5963

i think stampede put the number up on 4chan

Old 08-12-2009, 07:08 PM   #27
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrod's Son View Post
That's not even the only error on that page. Wowsers.
yeah, shit.

i don't see how that's gonna win him any clients.

Old 08-12-2009, 07:09 PM   #28
Gish08
Apocalyptic Poster

I remember seeing the thread as a lurker where the guy who stole Zeitgeist stuff leaked the goods to Netphoria. That was pretty epic.

Old 08-12-2009, 07:29 PM   #29
cork_soaker
full of longing

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon View Post
i just read all ten pages of that

Old 08-12-2009, 07:34 PM   #30
Elvis The Fat Years
007 373 5963

and what have we learned?