Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old Today, 09:49 AM   #61
Dogfighter28
ILL KILL UR DOG

Damn that sucks, sorry. I’ve had shoulder tendonitis before which lasted like six months and prevented me from doing a lot of stuff. Not fun.

Ever tried tracking calories? I use MyFitnessPal to make sure I’m getting enough (or eating less, depending on the goal). For weight gain I find it helpful to throw in protein shakes immediately after the workout. I do:

12oz Soy Milk
1 1/2 scoops Beverly UMP Protein (cookies and cream because I am a child)
1 banana
1/2 tbsp peanut butter (or more to taste)
1 tsp honey
1 cup frozen mixed berries

That bad boy tastes like a god damn milkshake. Their protein powder tastes way better than anything else I could find. Instant 500-600 calories depending on how you make it.

Old Today, 03:44 PM   #62
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

i work out more regularly since the covid began but i have lazy weeks. probably working out less since i finished school, which should not be happening, but it is. i genuinely like the focus and sweat that come from physical activity. we're hopefully going to reorganize the dungon this weekend and get my pull-up bar and rowing machine set up (it's about to be winter) so that might give a new boost of motivation/fun. still want a punching bag and some heavier ankle weights though >_>

we got an analog scale over the pandemic to weigh a package and we occasionally weigh ourselves (and the cats) but it doesn't tell us anything we don't know or that matters. i only care about how fit and strong i feel and my muffin top situation.