Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2012, 07:01 PM   #1
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Default Finding Goatse

http://gawker.com/5899787/finding-go...eme-in-history

Quote:
"If you've seen enough of his videos you can kind of recognize him pretty quickly. 'Oh, I know that butt!'" Grey said. "He's kind of a slender guy but he inserts these huge objects to an incredible depth. I admire his capabilities." Grey said he once emailed Johnson an offer of some free free toys, but never heard back.

While I had Grey on the phone, I asked about the other big mystery of Goatse. Does this guy have to wear a diaper, or what? Grey must get asked this a lot. He patiently explained that extreme penetration is like any extreme sport. Injuries can and do occur, but only if you're reckless. He's never heard of even the most extreme penetrator ever requiring a diaper.

"The anus is a voluntary muscle," he said. "Our parents trained us to close them, you can train them to open. It takes time, it takes practice, it takes lots of lubricant. But you're actually training the muscle. You're improving the muscle tone by doing this."

Old 04-10-2012, 07:03 PM   #2
Eulogy
huh

http://forums.netphoria.org/showpost...postcount=5119

Old 04-10-2012, 07:04 PM   #3
slunken
Virgo

you've done nothing more than single out a post from the coll thread and make a singular thread about it.

no insight, no nothing.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #4
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slunken View Post
you've done nothing more than single out a post from the coll thread and make a singular thread about it.

no insight, no nothing.
didn't know it was in that thread

Old 04-10-2012, 07:04 PM   #5
slunken
Virgo

what E said but i was giving you the benefit of the doubt

Old 04-10-2012, 07:40 PM   #6
slunken
Virgo

i know it's a pretty big board to navigate

Old 04-10-2012, 08:44 PM   #7
Mayfuck
Banned

Reading the article made me nostalgic for the internet's golden age. SPC, aol chat rooms, usenet, shock sites, amateur geocities sites were where you went to commune and get info on your favorite bands/movies/hobbies etc. Before everything got settled and streamlined and corporate, it was a wild and fun frontier.

Old 04-15-2012, 06:53 AM   #8
cocksure
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayfuck View Post
Reading the article made me nostalgic for the internet's golden age. SPC, aol chat rooms, usenet, shock sites, amateur geocities sites were where you went to commune and get info on your favorite bands/movies/hobbies etc. Before everything got settled and streamlined and corporate, it was a wild and fun frontier.
to be honest, i just found it extremely confusing. being 10 in '99 and all

Old 04-10-2012, 08:46 PM   #9
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

yeah i still find it odd that i can find all of those long lost SP songs on youtube and get lyrics through google

that shit used to take much effort

Old 04-14-2012, 11:11 AM   #10
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
yeah i still find it odd that i can find all of those long lost SP songs on youtube and get lyrics through google

that shit used to take much effort
I remember when there was no Internet. People traded tapes. You had to special order alt music from record stores. And you actually had to stand in line to buy tickets. I get nostalgic for those days cause alternative music seemed like more a real shares experience and a community. But at the same time it was a lot work to be a fan back then.

Old 04-14-2012, 05:04 PM   #11
slunken
Virgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
I remember when there was no Internet. People traded tapes. You had to special order alt music from record stores. And you actually had to stand in line to buy tickets. I get nostalgic for those days cause alternative music seemed like more a real shares experience and a community. But at the same time it was a lot work to be a fan back then.
http://tinyurl.com/7mgf2bh

Old 04-13-2012, 02:10 PM   #12
MusicMan4

eulogy and slunken take a seat
i mean i'm ok with encouraging scottytheoneand to not make threads but fuck off with your stupid mega threads
like how dare someone make a thread about something when there's a retard thread called "post something coll" or whatever. like let's at least try to make the board appear slightly active. the big threads with post counts will come as long as i'm here because i have no issue posting 30+ times back to back in one thread

Old 04-13-2012, 02:14 PM   #13
Eulogy
huh

ok

Old 04-13-2012, 02:34 PM   #14
slunken
Virgo

http://tinyurl.com/7mgf2bh

Old 04-14-2012, 11:18 AM   #15
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Yeah I hear you. I did trade tapes in the mid-late 90s, through AMSP and the AOL private room.

I remember when I first got stuff like Purr Snickety, Apathy's Last Kiss etc... the SD stuff, and pre-Gish demos. I was ecstatic. Must have been around 1997, so I was 12ish.

I also remember getting ripped off for "imports" from used record stores before I realized they were just selling bootlegs I could trade for online. The first bootleg I got was some MCIS demos and I remember when I got TAFH and realized the "Wishing You Were" lyrics had morphed into TAFH. Good stuff.

But yeah you're ancient. How old are yas if I may ask?

Old 04-15-2012, 03:35 AM   #16
Starla

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
and the AOL private room.
The good old days of entering in various search names and crashing people's private chats and cyber sex.

Old 04-15-2012, 12:24 AM   #18
D.
Consume my pants.

i remember when goatse would freeze one's computer

Old 04-15-2012, 08:16 AM   #19
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

my little boy is growing into an adult so quickly <3