Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2017, 09:50 PM   #31
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
he pretends he doesn't have some agenda but obviously does
ANTI GLOBALIST THIRD EYE AWAKENESS KILL THE PEDO CABAL SATANIST NEW WORLD ORDER TIME CUBE PROTOCOLS OF THE ELDERS OF ZION MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Old 04-16-2017, 09:50 PM   #32
Trotskilicious
Banned

GLOOOOBAALLLLISSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-16-2017, 10:00 PM   #33
Trotskilicious
Banned

globalist is a word omega never used anytime before i got banned, he picked it up from his unblinking obedience to these shitnews sites

Last edited by Trotskilicious : 04-16-2017 at 11:06 PM.

Old 04-16-2017, 11:40 PM   #34
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
globalist is a word omega never used anytime before i got banned, he picked it up from his unblinking obedience to these shitnews sites

I've been aware of and used the term global governance for years around here. Agenda 21 as well which is a good chunk of the globalist handbook at work.

Old 04-16-2017, 11:46 PM   #35
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
because he doesn't just speculate about the CIA he speculates about everything to a ridiculous degree and literally thinks pedo satanist communist liberal fascist aliens run the world and has no idea how science works although he pretends he does and so comes up with ridiculous ideas like hillary being an AI robot and shit but also she was somehow having seizures and at death's door

he pretends he doesn't have some agenda but obviously does

i mean isn't that enough

It's one of two things with this point of view: you can't think critically nor discern anything beyond your belief system, or you can but too chickenshit to try.

Old 04-16-2017, 11:50 PM   #36
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
I really don't get the ridicule of TOC. Everyone knows that the CIA runs black ops all over the world, so where is the harm in speculating their role in world events? I think pretending that they have nothing to do with anything is the more foolish way of thinking.

Fuck 'em. The Russians started a synthetic humanoid program in the late 60's. Such things have advance along with all the other tech in the world, so you can really only guess where things are now. It can be an educated guess however, not blind to the reality an array of body doubles for world leaders going back several millennia.

Old 04-16-2017, 11:59 PM   #37
Trotskilicious
Banned

he's a cartoon character omega, he lies to you so you give him money and spread his bullshit around just like all the liberals in the MSM

Old 04-17-2017, 01:06 AM   #38
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
Fuck 'em. The Russians started a synthetic humanoid program in the late 60's. Such things have advance along with all the other tech in the world, so you can really only guess where things are now. It can be an educated guess however, not blind to the reality an array of body doubles for world leaders going back several millennia.
the thing is that robots can't THINK so they have a very hard time doing useful things that involve adapting to novel situations. only very recently have we started using machine learning that has allowed us to do things like use self-driving cars. it will be years before a machine will have enough learning to think and walk and talk and act like an actual human without fucking up constantly. and even then, how do you simulate feelings and appropriate emotional responses? it's probably possible but we are nowhere near that. why do you think the jetsons had a robot housemaid but all we have are fucking roombas? the technology stalled hard.

but of course you know better than cognitive neuroscientists right?

Old 04-17-2017, 01:34 AM   #39
Trotskilicious
Banned

i love omegas selective appreciation for "educated guessing"

if he jumps to a conclusion based on a couple of news items, he's just not being blind & making hyperaware super enlightened observations that are the mark of a keen, agile mind that is open to all possibilities

if literally anyone else other than him or outside of conspiracy media does it, including even the scientific method, then they are not to be trusted whatsoever

Last edited by Trotskilicious : 04-17-2017 at 03:36 AM.

Old 04-17-2017, 01:47 AM   #40
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
the thing is that robots can't THINK so they have a very hard time doing useful things that involve adapting to novel situations. only very recently have we started using machine learning that has allowed us to do things like use self-driving cars. it will be years before a machine will have enough learning to think and walk and talk and act like an actual human without fucking up constantly. and even then, how do you simulate feelings and appropriate emotional responses? it's probably possible but we are nowhere near that. why do you think the jetsons had a robot housemaid but all we have are fucking roombas? the technology stalled hard.

but of course you know better than cognitive neuroscientists right?
Have you ever used a roomba? They're the worst and do jack shit. They have sensors yet manage to fall down stairs or get stuck in corners or they keep trying to go towards a glass sliding door. They're also really noisy. I hope the Russians get around to inventing a good one that also only costs $10

Old 04-17-2017, 03:35 AM   #41
Trotskilicious
Banned

daleks have problems with stairs also

Old 04-17-2017, 03:54 AM   #42
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
Sweet trolling.
This is like some Ken M level shit.

https://i.redd.it/82vzzqzyuexx.png

Old 04-17-2017, 04:16 AM   #43
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

we know were you live, ronnie. don't be afraid. we mean no harm. we just want to talk. next time you have the feeling you're not alone, just go outside and have a talk.

Old 04-17-2017, 04:29 AM   #44
buzzard
Minion of Satan

What if the synthetic humanoid program has been keeping par with the common household toaster for technological advancement?

Old 04-17-2017, 04:39 AM   #45
Trotskilicious
Banned

talkie toaster you mean?

Old 04-17-2017, 04:47 AM   #46
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

now you will slowly start to ask yourself questions about little things Ronnie. Did i leave my keys on that place yesterday night? Didn't I have something else in my fridge? What is that noise i keep hearing? Don't worry though. It's a test to see how good your senses are. We think you are special.

Old 04-17-2017, 04:48 AM   #47
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends. We are your friends.

Old 04-17-2017, 04:50 AM   #48
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Now tell us, Ronnie, what do you see when you stare at those words? Do they become patterns? What is it that you see?

Old 04-17-2017, 07:36 AM   #49
buzzard
Minion of Satan

He won't have seen that many swastikas since the streaming of Triumph des Willens from Steve Bannon's place.

Old 04-17-2017, 09:40 AM   #50
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
Have you ever used a roomba? They're the worst and do jack shit. They have sensors yet manage to fall down stairs or get stuck in corners or they keep trying to go towards a glass sliding door. They're also really noisy. I hope the Russians get around to inventing a good one that also only costs $10
i've never had one but i've heard. i also read a story about one running over dog shit and spreading it around a house.

Old 04-17-2017, 09:41 AM   #51
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
i've never had one but i've heard. i also read a story about one running over dog shit and spreading it around a house.
https://www.facebook.com/jesse.newto...s/776177951574

but no, synthetic humans a real lol

Old 04-17-2017, 09:43 AM   #52
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallowed View Post
This is like some Ken M level shit.

https://i.redd.it/82vzzqzyuexx.png
love Ken M. the ones where he calls talk shows are even better than his yahoo answers.

Old 04-18-2017, 11:30 AM   #53
Trotskilicious
Banned

can't stop laughing. alex jones is a fraud. and he sucks as a man.