Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2018, 01:54 AM   #241
Fonzie
Dute of Seven Y's

Well, they are legal tender here.

Old 03-09-2018, 04:27 PM   #242
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

Here's the latest on that disgusting waste of space Alex Jones...

InfoWars, a far-right media organization run by Alex Jones and known for peddling unfounded conspiracy theories, is on thin ice with YouTube after it posted a video that portrayed the survivors of the Parkland school shooting as actors.

The Alex Jones Channel, Infowar's biggest YouTube account, received one strike for that video, a source with knowledge of the account told CNN. YouTube's community guidelines say if an account receives three strikes in three months, the account is terminated.

That video focused on David Hogg, a strong voice among survivors of the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. The attention has given him a powerful platform -- but it has also made him the subject of demonstrably false conspiracy theories that claim he's so skilled as a public speaker that he must be a paid actor.

On Wednesday, YouTube removed the video from InfoWars' page for violating its policies on harassment and bullying. The video was titled, "David Hogg Can't Remember His Lines In TV Interview."

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/23/u...e-videos-trnd/

Old 03-09-2018, 05:45 PM   #243
Disco King
Minion of Satan

The real "actor" is Jones. He's admitted to "playing a character" while under oath in his custody case. His claim that his public persona is not representative of his true personality and should have no bearing on his fitness as a parent is essentially an admission that everything he spouts is vile and reprehensible.

It would be one thing if he were just another nuts person who doesn't know any better. But this guy revictimizes traumatized kids for clicks and money.

His sentence should be being forced to consume his own products from the InfoWars store.

Old 03-09-2018, 09:31 PM   #244
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

the fact that this is only 'strike one' for youtube's standards also says a lot

Old 03-09-2018, 09:43 PM   #245
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

hi is this the bukkake thread?

Old 03-09-2018, 09:57 PM   #246
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

no!

Old 03-10-2018, 08:48 AM   #247
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Old 03-14-2018, 03:00 PM   #248
Skradgee
Boardcaster

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/14/us/ca...gun/index.html

Quote:
(CNN)A teacher accidentally discharged a firearm while teaching a public safety class, injuring one student at a Northern California school on Tuesday, police said.

Dennis Alexander, who is Seaside City's mayor pro tem and a reserve officer with the Sand City Police Department, was teaching a lesson at Seaside High School in Seaside when he pointed his gun into the ceiling and accidentally fired it, said Abdul Pridgen, the city's police chief.
A 17-year-old student was injured by a bullet fragment or by debris that fell from the ceiling, Pridgen said.
The injuries appeared superficial, police said.
Alexander has been placed on administrative leave from his teaching job, a spokesperson with the Monterey Peninsula Unified School District said.
The shooting came a day before students and teachers across the country participated in school walkouts to honor the 17 people killed at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida and call for stricter gun control laws.
Way to go biff.

Old 03-14-2018, 09:03 PM   #249
fuzzyroes
Banned

It's actually CNN who was rallying Youtube to drop Alex Jones... Pretty shifty considering their ratings are plummeting... Seems the next play will be to censor the alternative news platforms.

Old 03-14-2018, 10:53 PM   #250
Skradgee
Boardcaster

Were any of you involved with the walkouts...be you student, teacher, administrator, or other?

Lots of schools around here were closed because of the weather.

Old 03-28-2018, 12:23 PM   #251
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

This is for the pinetrees of the board. Check out the Faux news coverage of March for Our Lives vs. March of the White Separatists in Charlottesville. These people are vile.

Old 03-28-2018, 01:33 PM   #252
Fonzie
Dute of Seven Y's

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
It's actually CNN who was rallying Youtube to drop Alex Jones... Pretty shifty considering their ratings are plummeting... Seems the next play will be to censor the alternative news platforms.

Is it news if it’s made up bullshit?

Old 03-28-2018, 02:34 PM   #253
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Although this will come as a shock to everyone on this board, CNN's ratings are NOT "plummeting," and Fuzzy is just repeating some more dumb fucking bullshit he heard some moron from fox and friends or the trump administration spew. CNN's ratings in February were at a 10 year high.

Old 03-28-2018, 04:32 PM   #254
pinetree
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MplsTaper View Post
This is for the pinetrees of the board. Check out the Faux news coverage of March for Our Lives vs. March of the White Separatists in Charlottesville. These people are vile.

I refuse to watch foxnews. they disgust me. sorry I don't put conservative agenda driven news pundits on a pedestal like you do or whatever twisted version of reality you're trying to apply. am I aware that they exist and spew out fake news (ironically fox news is the only major news network I would call fake) fucking right I am. go back to your pathetic hole and stop obsessing over me. we get it, I'm intriguing. BLOCKED.

Old 03-28-2018, 04:51 PM   #255
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
I refuse to watch foxnews. they disgust me. sorry I don't put conservative agenda driven news pundits on a pedestal like you do or whatever twisted version of reality you're trying to apply. am I aware that they exist and spew out fake news (ironically fox news is the only major news network I would call fake) fucking right I am. go back to your pathetic hole and stop obsessing over me. we get it, I'm intriguing. BLOCKED.
The funny thing about "moderate" "liberals" like yourself is that you seem unaware of the conservative undercurrents in a lot of what you think and say. You hate Fox because it's what liberals do and that is how you identify, but meanwhile you repeat a lot of dumb stuff that comes straight from that sector of society (like unironically using SJW as an epithet, believing people fighting for equality are somehow out of control or over the line, shit like that). You may still be hungover from 70 years of post-War center-right neoliberal political consensus in the US, but it's time to get your ass out of bed, take some ibuprofen, and drink some water. The war is here, son.

Old 03-28-2018, 04:51 PM   #256
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

but wait, you already blocked him. how come you saw that post?

Old 03-28-2018, 05:19 PM   #257
pinetree
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
The funny thing about "moderate" "liberals" like yourself is that you seem unaware of the conservative undercurrents in a lot of what you think and say. You hate Fox because it's what liberals do and that is how you identify, but meanwhile you repeat a lot of dumb stuff that comes straight from that sector of society (like unironically using SJW as an epithet, believing people fighting for equality are somehow out of control or over the line, shit like that). You may still be hungover from 70 years of post-War center-right neoliberal political consensus in the US, but it's time to get your ass out of bed, take some ibuprofen, and drink some water. The war is here, son.

I never called myself moderate...liberal...or any other bullshit term. I never heard the term "sjw" until I came (back) to netphoria a few weeks ago. I was participating in a conversation someone else started about "sjw". I don't say I hate fox because that's what liberals are supposed to say. I say I hate it because I fucking hate it. not only do I think the 2nd amendment should be repealed, I think all guns should be illegal. ALL. is that going to happen, no. but I'm allowed my opinion. I also think usa should distribute wealth more like bernie sanders platformed for. where you and me differ is race, pure and simple. I do believe minorities have it less easy in this country than whites. but I don't believe its as bad as people like you think it is. I think more blame on the state of certain communites should lay at the feet of the people in those communitues and less on the "system". I watched my city burn because cops (white and black) got accused of causing the death of a black kid who'd been arrested 18 times before, before there was a shred of evidence. the city bends over backwards to help blacks and they still rioted for (in my opinion) a senseless reason. the millions of dollars that disproportionately go into the city vs the "white" parts of the state doesn't seem to help. and I know you disagree with that, fine. I haven't lived life in your shoes and you haven't lived life in mine. neither one of us are lawmakers, but I vote Democrat all the way. mostly because I hate republicans moreso than I like democrats. I fully support women's right to choose. I voted to pass same sex marriage in Maryland. I think religion is fucking stupid. male female transgender, do whatever makes you happy. you disagree with me about race, that's fine but please stop the negativity towards me. if not, back to blocktown u go. I attempted to exit all political conversations on this board but people love me and keep namedropping me so I don't want my fans to think I abandoned them

Old 03-28-2018, 05:26 PM   #258
FoolofaTook

ok

Old 03-28-2018, 05:29 PM   #259
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
I never called myself moderate...liberal...or any other bullshit term. I never heard the term "sjw" until I came (back) to netphoria a few weeks ago. I was participating in a conversation someone else started about "sjw". I don't say I hate fox because that's what liberals are supposed to say. I say I hate it because I fucking hate it. not only do I think the 2nd amendment should be repealed, I think all guns should be illegal. ALL. is that going to happen, no. but I'm allowed my opinion. I also think usa should distribute wealth more like bernie sanders platformed for. where you and me differ is race, pure and simple. I do believe minorities have it less easy in this country than whites. but I don't believe its as bad as people like you think it is. I think more blame on the state of certain communites should lay at the feet of the people in those communitues and less on the "system". I watched my city burn because cops (white and black) got accused of causing the death of a black kid who'd been arrested 18 times before, before there was a shred of evidence. the city bends over backwards to help blacks and they still rioted for (in my opinion) a senseless reason. the millions of dollars that disproportionately go into the city vs the "white" parts of the state doesn't seem to help. and I know you disagree with that, fine. I haven't lived life in your shoes and you haven't lived life in mine. neither one of us are lawmakers, but I vote Democrat all the way. mostly because I hate republicans moreso than I like democrats. I fully support women's right to choose. I voted to pass same sex marriage in Maryland. I think religion is fucking stupid. male female transgender, do whatever makes you happy. you disagree with me about race, that's fine but please stop the negativity towards me. if not, back to blocktown u go. I attempted to exit all political conversations on this board but people love me and keep namedropping me so I don't want my fans to think I abandoned them
racists like you perpetuate the bad reputation of the Sanders wing as being basically the White protectionists

Sanders would disagree with you, however people like you risk losing him the primary again by association

Old 03-28-2018, 05:29 PM   #260
pinetree
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
ok
I'm smart enough to know that any attempt at sincerity here never works. but I see a lot of myself in you. I don't like you per se, but you don't annoy me

Old 03-28-2018, 05:31 PM   #261
pinetree
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
racists like you perpetuate the bad reputation of the Sanders wing as being basically the White protectionists

Sanders would disagree with you, however people like you risk losing him the primary again by association
blocked

Old 03-28-2018, 05:33 PM   #262
FoolofaTook

I see a lot of myself...

IN YOUR FATHER LOL WAT

Old 03-28-2018, 05:37 PM   #263
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
blocked
scamper off now little snowflake

Old 03-28-2018, 05:42 PM   #264
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Blocked

Old 03-28-2018, 05:44 PM   #265
Elphenor
Braindead

=|

Old 03-28-2018, 06:34 PM   #266
redbreegull

Quote:
so you're a political know-nothing who wants to have an opinion, got it.

your comments about non-whites having it less bad than they say is racist. you don't get to decide how bad minorities have it, and you come off incredibly entitled and privileged that you even think this is your place.

your comments about baltimore are equally racist and it only took two sentences or so of your ramblings for me to realize you actually have no god damn clue about baltimore. I'm sure in your mind, having an arrest record makes it totally ok for the police to throw you around in an automobile until you literally fucking are killed, but that's because you are racist trash who grew up in some kind of white enclave. you don't have a fuckin clue what life is like for black people in baltimore so shut your fucking mouth. go ahead and send me back to "blocktown" you stupid offensive shit

Old 03-28-2018, 06:38 PM   #267
pinetree
Ownz

Quote:
so you're a political know-nothing who wants to have an opinion, got it.

your comments about non-whites having it less bad than they say is racist. you don't get to decide how bad minorities have it, and you come off incredibly entitled and privileged that you even think this is your place.

your comments about baltimore are equally racist and it only took two sentences or so of your ramblings for me to realize you actually have no god damn clue about baltimore. I'm sure in your mind, having an arrest record makes it totally ok for the police to throw you around in an automobile until you literally fucking are killed, but that's because you are racist trash who grew up in some kind of white enclave. you don't have a fuckin clue what life is like for black people in baltimore so shut your fucking mouth. go ahead and send me back to "blocktown" you stupid offensive shit
be careful your pussy is starting to drip

Old 03-28-2018, 06:40 PM   #268
redbreegull

Quote:
be careful your pussy is starting to drip
what a great guy you are. such great values. he voted for gay marriage in Maryland, people!

Old 03-28-2018, 06:41 PM   #269
pinetree
Ownz

Quote:
what a great guy you are. such great values. he voted for gay marriage in Maryland, people!
what would it take for you to shut the fuck up and stop talking to me?

Old 03-28-2018, 06:44 PM   #270
pinetree
Ownz

Quote:
you don't get to decide how bad minorities have it
but you do? you hypocritical douchebag. say what you want, I won't see it. bye forever you self righteous blind twat

Last edited by pinetree : 03-28-2018 at 06:55 PM.