Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 03-11-2017, 04:33 AM   #811
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
I get a lot of love from the posters here; that's why I keep coming back. Since you left t-lish, things have gotten a lot mellower and less shitty. We sometimes fight, but it's like when family fights. We're all about love now so if you think you're going to come back on here and pull some sort of black cloth over everything then think again. We'll just hug you until you leave or embrace us. I love you buddy. I'm glad you're back and I hope you're rested.
I mean, if we're just talking guitars or something, I can kinda forget about the things that make you awful and we can kinda just have pleasant conversations. And even though I find a lot of your rhetoric stupid and repugnant, it's not like I have seething hate for you and think about severing your limbs every night as my head rests on my pillow or anything. But that's not really saying a lot, because I don't really waste time hating anybody and I'll try to get along with even people I fundamentally disagree with as much as possible instead of turning every single interaction into another fight.

But, like, that's still different from acting like the dumb shit you say is tolerable and deserves to be accommodated by civilized society because people have some right to a platform (y'now, "YOU GOTTA LET CONSERVATIVE SELF-LOATHING GAY GUY HARASS PEOPLE AT THE UNIVERSITY EVEN IF HE'S SAYING BAD THINGS CUZ MY FREEZE PEACH) or anything dumb like that.

Old 03-11-2017, 07:54 AM   #812
LaBelle
Socialphobic

What is going on here.