Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 09-08-2015, 08:05 PM   #151
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. View Post
Not a good time to post this, as we are knee deep in ass implant debate. I made the same mistake a few pagesago trying to chat about my new bullet-resistent vest.
Sorry D., I was too full of my rage to ask you more about this. Is it filled with sand or something? Is it heavy to wear??

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
So a few hours ago I get a call from a familiar looking number, but not sure who it was, so I let it ring. They left a message.

"Hi, this is [person] from Dr. [whoever]'s office. We got your lab test results and the doctor wants to see you tomorrow. Please call me back tonight to make an appointment."

really freaky, no? I made an appointment and she said the major problem is high liver enzymes. which could mean a ton of things, or nothing. but im not sure where it will go.

such a weird feeling
I hope this is all very unproblematic/easy to fix. Are any of your meds known to disrupt normal liver function?

Old 09-08-2015, 08:11 PM   #152
slunken
Virgo

Old 09-08-2015, 08:33 PM   #153
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
fat people don't disgust me in general no more than malnourished people. just fake body parts, celeb worship, and trots who happens to be fat and worship celeb women and demand other women he calls disgusting bitches to worship them, too.
lol what are you even on about

i dont think you should be catty about how other women look, as you can see others have noticed how gross you are about it and you manage to do exactly what i said you were doing: making other women feel bad about the way they look

i had a one line post about nicki manaj, followed by several people, yourself included because you are ALWAYS ready to talk shit because of your obvious insecurity, ready to say she and others were "disgusting" or "science experiments"

i already told pave idgaf if you dont find someone attractive but if you want to feign feminism then you should consider not attacking other women based on the way they look and how big their tits are

Last edited by Trotskilicious : 09-09-2015 at 12:49 AM.

Old 09-08-2015, 08:40 PM   #154
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixnix View Post
I hope this is all very unproblematic/easy to fix. Are any of your meds known to disrupt normal liver function?
Thanks, and yeah. Buproprion and Cymbalta can both do it. I've had this before but the way they called me makes me think it's really really high. They tested me for Hep C already so I know it's not that. Probably just from being obese. Hypothyroidism can do it too.

Old 09-08-2015, 08:44 PM   #155
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

That is hopefully an easy fix.

I didn't know that about Cymbalta. I've been told to come back down to 60mg and I feel better than when I was taking 120mg so hopefully they can reduce it for you, too, if it is Cymbalta that's causing the problems.

I've only just connected this to your dream...yeah that is freaky. I'm glad you have two therapy appointments a week to test your beliefs surrounding that one lol!!!!

Old 09-08-2015, 08:46 PM   #156
D.
Consume my pants.

Quote:
Sorry D., I was too full of my rage to ask you more about this. Is it filled with sand or something? Is it heavy to wear??
Plates! and it's pretty uncomfortable but my main problem with it is that the back of the vest looks weird as hell under my uniform shirt. the two straps kind of poke up a bit, making it looks like little truncated wings,

Old 09-08-2015, 08:47 PM   #157
D.
Consume my pants.

see that little flap behind dude's shoulder? kinda like that

http://ep.yimg.com/ay/yhst-646175917...oof-vest-5.jpg

Old 09-08-2015, 08:52 PM   #158
vixnix
Socialphobic

Haha!! You should make corny jokes about it to customers, about being sent from heaven and having to cram your angels wings under your shirt.

Haven't heard of plates - are yours ceramic or metal? Is one better than the other?

Old 09-08-2015, 08:59 PM   #159
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
That is hopefully an easy fix.

I didn't know that about Cymbalta. I've been told to come back down to 60mg and I feel better than when I was taking 120mg so hopefully they can reduce it for you, too, if it is Cymbalta that's causing the problems.

I've only just connected this to your dream...yeah that is freaky. I'm glad you have two therapy appointments a week to test your beliefs surrounding that one lol!!!!
i've been on 120mg cymbalta for something like 8 years straight, and then about 1-2 more before that, with trying other things like effexor in between. so reducing would be scary but i could feel exactly the same. whatever we have to do, we will do.

Old 09-08-2015, 09:00 PM   #160
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

That guy looks like Stannis.

Old 09-08-2015, 09:08 PM   #161
vixnix
Socialphobic

Quote:
i've been on 120mg cymbalta for something like 8 years straight, and then about 1-2 more before that, with trying other things like effexor in between. so reducing would be scary but i could feel exactly the same. whatever we have to do, we will do.
Wow. Yeah, absolutely scary. It's so hard to balance all the health needs.

Old 09-08-2015, 09:20 PM   #162
D.
Consume my pants.

Quote:
Haha!! You should make corny jokes about it to customers, about being sent from heaven and having to cram your angels wings under your shirt.

Haven't heard of plates - are yours ceramic or metal? Is one better than the other?
more info (oh, and sillier pics, but one that shows the actual back of it)

http://www.bulletsafe.com/bullet-proof-vest.html

Old 09-08-2015, 09:23 PM   #163
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duovamp View Post
That guy looks like Stannis.

Old 09-09-2015, 02:11 AM   #164
noyen
Immortal

I quit my antidepressants cold turkey 30 days ago today. I can't afford them anymore. I've decided to stop going to the doctor for the same reasons. There is so much going downhill so fast there are like 2 things left I wanna do. One is go surfing.. Or learn it first. But I think k I'd pick it up.fast. I feel like I already know how.. The sads knowing I never will. I'm just letting the cards fall, I can't get my affairs in order and I can't go surfing and one by one the oblivious strut by and ask me to do things for them, so I do them and I'm bothered by how quickly the line builds to take a piece of me. I'm down to my last stash of cash. One month maybe. I cant see beyond that. Nobody knows me. No one ever did.

Old 09-09-2015, 05:11 AM   #165
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. View Post
more info (oh, and sillier pics, but one that shows the actual back of it)

http://www.bulletsafe.com/bullet-proof-vest.html
these vest specifics say up to 0.44 Magnum handgun rounds, $300.

yet this one
http://www.vestguard.co.uk/covert-ni...y-armour_3.htm
http://images.vestguard.co.uk/3/1411488559_89.jpg

says 9mm, for over $600.
is yours a super extra special deal?

Old 09-09-2015, 07:48 AM   #166
hnibos
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyen View Post
I quit my antidepressants cold turkey 30 days ago today. I can't afford them anymore. I've decided to stop going to the doctor for the same reasons. There is so much going downhill so fast there are like 2 things left I wanna do. One is go surfing.. Or learn it first. But I think k I'd pick it up.fast. I feel like I already know how.. The sads knowing I never will. I'm just letting the cards fall, I can't get my affairs in order and I can't go surfing and one by one the oblivious strut by and ask me to do things for them, so I do them and I'm bothered by how quickly the line builds to take a piece of me. I'm down to my last stash of cash. One month maybe. I cant see beyond that. Nobody knows me. No one ever did.
What's the other thing you want to do?

Old 09-09-2015, 07:53 AM   #167
vixnix
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post

yet this one

says 9mm, for over $600.
I think the one you found is more contoured/slimline, to avoid the "stunted wings" effect D. mentioned...plus they say everything is manufactured in the UK, so that might up the price a bit, too...

Old 09-09-2015, 07:56 AM   #168
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
dude, im so sorry this is happening to you. i dont know what i could do to help you, but if you ever want to talk there is PM or i would be happy to give you my phone number

Old 09-09-2015, 10:02 AM   #169
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Quote:
What's happening or happened? Are you okay?

Old 09-09-2015, 11:07 AM   #170
noyen
Immortal

Quote:
dude, im so sorry this is happening to you. i dont know what i could do to help you, but if you ever want to talk there is PM or i would be happy to give you my phone number
I regret venting, Ill be okay promise. Just having a bad run. I wish I could talk more but I am so tired and should sleep. Please don't take offense, I generally pull away. Youre a remarkable group of people, love you.

Old 09-09-2015, 11:09 AM   #171
noyen
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnibos View Post
What's the other thing you want to do?
Be surrounded by peace and love for like a week by the ocean or a lake cabin gorging on delicious food, fucking and driving motorcycles, skydiving, excess, drugs. just a huge festival of excess and shit like that. tacos. blowjobs. butts.

That's not really the other thing but its another one that comes to mind. I guess i could surf some killer waves and hang 10 off a dolphin .

Old 09-09-2015, 11:11 AM   #172
noyen
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by duovamp View Post
What's happening or happened? Are you okay?
Just too much blah.. I am okay. Pissed off and stuff. Nothing I wanna detail or go into, it doesn't matter much.

Can you believe that journalist kicking and tripping those refugees? Thats some fucked up shit.

Old 09-09-2015, 11:31 AM   #173
D.
Consume my pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post

yet this one

says 9mm, for over $600.
i guess i'll have to get shot to find out.

Old 09-09-2015, 11:31 AM   #174
hnibos
Braindead

And aren't most people in hungary descendants of refugees?

Old 09-09-2015, 11:34 AM   #175
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
calling a woman "disgusting" because youre not sexually attracted to her is fucking inexcusable and i dont give a FUCK about your lengthy justification or your fucked up list
considering how someone like nicki minaj presents herself publicly i think i'm actually pretty much entirely entitled to rate her on how sexually attracted to her or not i am. Though her looks is not by far the only reason why i find her disgusting overall. But you can't present yourself in such an overtly sexual way, woman or man, and not expect people to consider your sexual attraction level.

and no i don't call all women i'm not sexually attracted to disgusting. For me to consider people disgusting to it's usually a whole looks+personality/public persona thing.

Old 09-09-2015, 11:34 AM   #176
D.
Consume my pants.

Quote:
Can you believe that journalist kicking and tripping those refugees? Thats some fucked up shit.
That person is a boot-licking piece of human excrement. She got fired and I hope her career is ruined.

Old 09-09-2015, 03:12 PM   #177
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

who nicki minaj?

(take that t-lish!)

Old 09-09-2015, 03:16 PM   #178
noyen
Immortal

nicki minaj seems to be as polarizing as apple. SUCCESS AMERICAN DREAM BUILT (in china).

Old 09-09-2015, 03:19 PM   #179
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The exploding boy View Post
considering how someone like nicki minaj presents herself publicly i think i'm actually pretty much entirely entitled to rate her on how sexually attracted to her or not i am. Though her looks is not by far the only reason why i find her disgusting overall. But you can't present yourself in such an overtly sexual way, woman or man, and not expect people to consider your sexual attraction level.

and no i don't call all women i'm not sexually attracted to disgusting. For me to consider people disgusting to it's usually a whole looks+personality/public persona thing.
so you aren't just any misogynist, when you do it it's whole person slut shaming

Old 09-09-2015, 03:22 PM   #180
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

I can not enjoy or care for NM's music and whatever without commenting on her appearance. Not unlike the Kardashians. I don't enjoy their work (whatever it is). Short, tall, big ass or whatever it has little to do with the fact that they produce vapid, hollow entertainment content.