Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2015, 01:22 PM   #271
Order 66
Socialphobic

Hillarys people exposed the server 'scandal' because it was advantageous to get it out now rather than 6-14 months from now

Old 08-08-2015, 02:55 PM   #272
Starla

trump refers to himself in 3rd person quite often... imagine having him as president, dealing with other people in this manner.

Old 08-08-2015, 03:46 PM   #273
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchocky View Post
I didn't watch the debate...heard that Carly Fiorina was the most obvious winner, Jeb was the loser and Trump was Trump.
Fiorina wasn't even in the same debate

Old 08-08-2015, 10:56 PM   #274
fuzzyroes
Banned

A somewhat entertaining debate. I don't know anything about that Carson guy, but I thought he probably came across the best of the night.

Rand Paul was great too. He really seems to be running on his fathers principles, and his father was massively popular for being kind of a "fringe" candidate. I really think Paul might be a darkhorse in this race. Trump was great for some entertainment value, but didn't really come across too well.... All of the other candidates were about as vanilla, boring and predictable as you may have expected. Cruz, Rubio, Bush and Christie were especially embarrassing.... Gutless puppets.

At this point I actually think Trump might be a good option as president. The countries in an 18 trillion dollar debt, obviously the other presidents haven't been solving the main, glaring issue of the country... May as well tear the thing apart and try a drastic measure... Going the same route clearly isn't helping anthing.

Hilary Clintons probably the worst option though... Just another gutless puppet. I suppose that's what they all end up being in the long run... So why not roll with an ego maniac who doesn't need a political career to succeed? In that case Trump is your man

Old 08-08-2015, 11:04 PM   #275
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

What happens when the FBI strips Hilary of her security clearances?

Old 08-08-2015, 11:17 PM   #276
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
At this point I actually think Trump might be a good option as president. The countries in an 18 trillion dollar debt, obviously the other presidents haven't been solving the main, glaring issue of the country... May as well tear the thing apart and try a drastic measure... Going the same route clearly isn't helping anthing.

Hilary Clintons probably the worst option though... Just another gutless puppet. I suppose that's what they all end up being in the long run... So why not roll with an ego maniac who doesn't need a political career to succeed? In that case Trump is your man
God I don't even know where to fucking start. A "gutless puppet" is 10000000x better than a narcissistic blowhard who has never been a part of the government in any form, has no concrete ideas with plans and wouldn't even know how to make them because he knows absolutely nothing about the federal government, and who only cares about himself. Anyone who can't see this is mentally deficient, morally deficient, or - AT BEST - extremely woefully and willfully ignorant and honestly I want to say shouldn't be allowed to vote

Old 08-08-2015, 11:22 PM   #277
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

Quote:
A somewhat entertaining debate. I don't know anything about that Carson guy, but I thought he probably came across the best of the night.

Rand Paul was great too. He really seems to be running on his fathers principles, and his father was massively popular for being kind of a "fringe" candidate. I really think Paul might be a darkhorse in this race. Trump was great for some entertainment value, but didn't really come across too well.... All of the other candidates were about as vanilla, boring and predictable as you may have expected. Cruz, Rubio, Bush and Christie were especially embarrassing.... Gutless puppets.

You need to stay out of grown-up threads.

Old 08-08-2015, 11:53 PM   #278
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
God I don't even know where to fucking start. A "gutless puppet" is 10000000x better than a narcissistic blowhard who has never been a part of the government in any form, has no concrete ideas with plans and wouldn't even know how to make them because he knows absolutely nothing about the federal government, and who only cares about himself. Anyone who can't see this is mentally deficient, morally deficient, or - AT BEST - extremely woefully and willfully ignorant and honestly I want to say shouldn't be allowed to vote
Well all of these other "experts" elected into the position obviously don't have a clue regarding how to balance a budget. The Mighty, Powerful UNITED STATES is 18 TRILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT. How the fuck does that even happen anyways? Obviously the guys in charge have no idea what the fuck they're doing.

I think after abominations like THAT that getting one of the most successful businessmen in American history to oversee things would be a completely logical idea. Would probably beat a puppet like Bush or a "city planner" like Obama.

You just have to open your mind a little bit.

Old 08-08-2015, 11:55 PM   #279
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sppunk View Post
You need to stay out of grown-up threads.
The biggest problem America faces is being bent over by China with their 18 trillion dollar debt. That's Americas biggest problem they face... I'd trust Trump to get the financial crisis back on track over Bill Clintons wife.

Old 08-09-2015, 12:06 AM   #280
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

The national debt is absolutely not the biggest problem America faces. And if it was, Trump would not be the person to fix it. The fact that he's been a part of several huge bankruptcies isn't even the biggest problem. The Country Is. Not. A. Business. And even if you did think it would be up to a businessman to "fix" the debt, Donald Trump is an egomaniac who cannot and would never fix the debt, and imagine him dealing with foreign countries and diplomacy and wars and shit? Are you fucking kidding? You want Donald fucking Trump to be the most powerful man in the world?!?! THINK

And fuck you with that "Bill Clinton's wife" shit. It's not appropriate to assign that kind of label to anybody, I don't mean Hillary Clinton, I mean any woman.

Last edited by reprise85 : 08-09-2015 at 12:27 AM.

Old 08-09-2015, 12:20 AM   #281
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

Quote:
The biggest problem America faces is being bent over by China with their 18 trillion dollar debt. That's Americas biggest problem they face... I'd trust Trump to get the financial crisis back on track over Bill Clintons wife.
You mean the China that's artificially inflating its own market yet it still has lost 1/2 its value in three months, has forced the halting of stock sakes and closed banks to freeze assets so they can't be sold?

The China with a shrinking economy and bonds that soon come due thanks to infrastructure growth that was far beyond need and scope requirements?

You mean the China that is leading Canada into probably its biggest recession in its history? And Brazil and Australia into their biggest in decades?

That China?

You think a guy who has much less net worth than he admits, has run multiple forms into the ground, and is rich largely in part to inherited land can turn around a deficit in a world economy where the USD is the strongest in decades?

Like I said, go back to making shitty music lists and let big kids talk.

Old 08-09-2015, 12:27 AM   #282
Order 66
Socialphobic

the country was founded on debt

and how could anybody walk away from that debate thinking paul did "great"... dude was on pills or something

Old 08-09-2015, 02:56 AM   #283
Bread Regal
Banned

I want to make sure that it's clear this thread is about the Horse Race/Shit Show/Gaping Wound/Train Wreck/Car Fire that is the 2016 primary race, and not actual discussion of policy.

Old 08-09-2015, 02:58 AM   #284
Bread Regal
Banned

Like, I hope we all realize by now that the actual campaign portion of the election is almost entirely divorced from the hypothetical reality of these people's presidencies.

Old 08-09-2015, 02:58 AM   #285
Bread Regal
Banned

Except as it applies to Bernie.

Old 08-09-2015, 09:05 AM   #286
Elphenor
Braindead

lol at responding to fuzzy in a politics thread

Old 08-09-2015, 10:30 AM   #287
TuralyonW3
Immortal

Old 08-09-2015, 04:32 PM   #288
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Quote:
THE BIGGEST CONCERN SHOULD BE MASS EXTINCTION

Old 08-09-2015, 05:27 PM   #289
Order 66
Socialphobic

we had a good run. sort of

Old 08-09-2015, 06:15 PM   #290
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post
Hillarys people exposed the server 'scandal' because it was advantageous to get it out now rather than 6-14 months from now

That's a chancy game to play if it were only one scandal to worry about with her.

And there's no need to play the stupid DNC/media mockingbird game and put the word scandal in quotes. She's already admitted to what they hung Patreaus on and it doesn't take much to connect the dots to a myriad of heavy issues involving her time as Sec. of State.

Unless of course, you're a blind ideologue who doesn't care about the illegality of a politician for political purposes. That's why the oligarchs are pushing for a Bush v Clinton race and would kill, politically or otherwise, any serious 3rd party candidate, which there's a decent potential for this year with Trump.

The easiest way for the Bush's and Clinton's to keep a lid on all their crimes lo these many decades now, is to have them face off in the election guaranteeing their cover of both families abuse of power.

Old 08-09-2015, 06:43 PM   #291
Order 66
Socialphobic

well okay it's a real scandal and she's a criminal or whatever

but it's pretty much common knowledge the Clinton camp made the leak

Old 08-09-2015, 11:47 PM   #292
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post
well okay it's a real scandal and she's a criminal or whatever

but it's pretty much common knowledge the Clinton camp made the leak

It was Valerie Jarrett, Obama's right hand woman. She's not of the Clinton camp, but it could be viewed as a DNC move to give cover for Hillary later, yes.

Old 08-10-2015, 03:09 AM   #293
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

obvs

Old 08-10-2015, 03:31 PM   #294
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
THE BIGGEST CONCERN SHOULD BE MASS EXTINCTION
earth is fucked and biggest problem is fake fetus conspiracy!

good luck feeding 11,000,000,000 people

http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsand...ous-than-china

Old 08-10-2015, 03:32 PM   #295
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

know what's going to happen when there are 11 billion people? Abortions won't be a choice. They'll be mandatory. It's going to make China's One Child Policy look liberal.

Old 08-10-2015, 06:06 PM   #296
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

there were supposed to be 10 billion by 2010, declining birth rates and the inevitability of famine and disease and natural disaster seem to put clamps on this

Old 08-10-2015, 06:59 PM   #297
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

i don't remember any estimates of 10 billion by 2010. If you look at the growth curve for the past 50+ years the global population has grown at a relatively consistant rate.

http://blogs.census.gov/2011/10/31/t...-at-7-billion/

http://blogs.census.gov/wp-content/b...970b-800wi.jpg

Old 08-10-2015, 07:51 PM   #298
Order 66
Socialphobic

Bernie lied. Humanity died

Old 08-10-2015, 08:06 PM   #299
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

black lives matter, bernie

Old 08-10-2015, 09:43 PM   #300
duovamp