Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 06-16-2016, 01:16 AM   #1531
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
I have some DMT, but I haven't done it yet.

What's coming down like? Is there sort of a glow, like with other drugs, where you're not fucked up anymore, but still feel some after effects (I had that with acid)? Because I'm thinking of doing it a little before a concert. Obviously I'd never do something like DMT anywhere but my home/a safe space, but if I were to be at a concert an hour or two after that, would that affect the experience at all?
my experience is that within 15 minutes after you trip, you will be totally back to normal (but still high assuming you smoked it with weed) except for maybe a slight tinge of strangeness, the way you might feel a bit weird after coming down from acid.

I've never gone out and done something after tripping DMT though so I can't really say if it's a good idea. Personally I would reserve it for a night when afterwards I could just smoke more weed and chill, but I think you'll feel fine regardless.

Are you doing it alone?

Old 06-16-2016, 01:23 AM   #1532
redbreegull

my big advice to someone doing it for the first time is to make sure you get a nice big hit or two and don't exhale it within a millisecond just because it tastes and smells bad. Every time I have done it there has been someone with me who sort of fumbles their hit and then doesn't totally break through, which I'm sure is disappointing in comparison with hearing me describe tree branches growing past my face at a thousand miles an hour

Old 06-16-2016, 02:06 AM   #1533
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
my experience is that within 15 minutes after you trip, you will be totally back to normal (but still high assuming you smoked it with weed) except for maybe a slight tinge of strangeness, the way you might feel a bit weird after coming down from acid.

I've never gone out and done something after tripping DMT though so I can't really say if it's a good idea. Personally I would reserve it for a night when afterwards I could just smoke more weed and chill, but I think you'll feel fine regardless.

Are you doing it alone?
Yeah, I'm doing it alone. Probably not the best idea to not have a sitter, but I don't really know who I'd do it with.

Old 06-16-2016, 02:31 AM   #1534
redbreegull

ehhh you'll be fine. I think the inherent risks of taking DMT are pretty low from a physiological perspective. I've never heard of anyone trying to move or do anything crazy once the trip starts either. The hallucination is kind of immobilizing. And you'll only be tripping your face off for like 10 minutes and then it's pretty much all over at once.

Old 06-16-2016, 03:07 AM   #1535
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

rbg that description of your (bad?) trip was interesting.

my own bad trip (of said mysterious, freakishly potent cookies in india) was pretty different. it must have been indica though. more hash to be found in india, rather than actual weed.

i distinctly remember literally seeing mountainfuls of words, just going up in a blizzard in front of my eyes. maybe it would be more accurate to describe it as a waterfall. it was an endless visual stream of my own thoughts that went much too fast, and no matter how hard i tried, i just couldn't slow down, let alone stop. i think it's safe to say most of us here know ourselves fairly well - and i just saw my own wheels spinning and spinning and freaking out and i knew every possible thought that my brain could generate, and it was like all of it was flooding me at once. it was profoundly distressing. i'm probably doing a terrible job describing it.

my mouth was also clinically dry. my tongue moving around my mouth felt like a sand storm. it all fucked with my perception of reality so bad, that my gf at the time tried to comfort me and i remember telling her i honestly can't tell if she was real or not. there were a couple of moments i was certain i had lost my mind, and i would need to be sent back home in a straight jacket.

i'm really curious about doing some interesting drugs but i really, really don't want to experience dread of those proportions ever again.

Old 06-16-2016, 03:17 AM   #1536
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Exit scams will probably always be a feature of darknet markets, but it shouldn't be a problem if you're only loading on as much bitcoin as is needed for an immediate purchase.

Old 06-16-2016, 03:27 AM   #1537
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

did you know drugs are bad for you

Old 06-16-2016, 05:50 AM   #1538
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
I have some DMT, but I haven't done it yet.

What's coming down like? Is there sort of a glow, like with other drugs, where you're not fucked up anymore, but still feel some after effects (I had that with acid)? Because I'm thinking of doing it a little before a concert. Obviously I'd never do something like DMT anywhere but my home/a safe space, but if I were to be at a concert an hour or two after that, would that affect the experience at all?
For me best word to use is integration, haha. Coming down could be more accurately described as coming back. The trip really takes you out of yourself, so you'll be confused and possibly weirded out for a few minutes afterwards, but a concert two hours later should be fine. I've been to lecture class after, and silent crowds are scarier, so

Do it alone if you want but I think it's way better with someone else. Just in case

Old 06-16-2016, 05:54 AM   #1539
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
rbg that description of your (bad?) trip was interesting.

my own bad trip (of said mysterious, freakishly potent cookies in india) was pretty different. it must have been indica though. more hash to be found in india, rather than actual weed.

i distinctly remember literally seeing mountainfuls of words, just going up in a blizzard in front of my eyes. maybe it would be more accurate to describe it as a waterfall. it was an endless visual stream of my own thoughts that went much too fast, and no matter how hard i tried, i just couldn't slow down, let alone stop. i think it's safe to say most of us here know ourselves fairly well - and i just saw my own wheels spinning and spinning and freaking out and i knew every possible thought that my brain could generate, and it was like all of it was flooding me at once. it was profoundly distressing. i'm probably doing a terrible job describing it.

my mouth was also clinically dry. my tongue moving around my mouth felt like a sand storm. it all fucked with my perception of reality so bad, that my gf at the time tried to comfort me and i remember telling her i honestly can't tell if she was real or not. there were a couple of moments i was certain i had lost my mind, and i would need to be sent back home in a straight jacket.

i'm really curious about doing some interesting drugs but i really, really don't want to experience dread of those proportions ever again.
Hahaha wow I can picture that so well, I think I've had a similar experience but I found it novel and pleasant. I'm weird. But if you don't like that distant perspective of seeing yourself from outside yourself then definitely don't do more psychedelics or you'll have a shitty time. Unless you want to feel that way to get a different look at your personal issues, or whatnot.

Old 06-16-2016, 07:45 AM   #1540
yo soy el mejor

once i got messed up on dxm powder and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and i was 40 years old and working as a florist snipping some plant stems and i was content. i've thought about bizarro ****** once or twice since then.

what's with all these blowhard stories, y0?

Old 06-16-2016, 10:41 AM   #1541
Elphenor
Braindead

I never got to do LSD or any psychedelics I feel like I'm missing out

I don't know anyone who would do it with me right now though I could get a hold of it

Old 06-16-2016, 10:48 AM   #1542
Elphenor
Braindead

I have done some form of MDMA but I felt like it was wasted because it was in a controlled environment with only a couple of people and while sure I was really happy for no reason during the duration of the trip it also really made me want to do something but there was nothing to do

and the comedown actually sucked real hard

Old 06-16-2016, 10:54 AM   #1543
redbreegull

I've mostly done MDMA and ecstasy in a setting with just a few people and it still stands out in my mind as by far the best "feeling" drug. I'm sure it would be fun in a club environment, but the real magic of mdma to me is how amazingly therapeutic it is to just fucking talk. I'm sure you experienced this, but it feels like the best thing in the world to talk about yourself, and often in an intimate setting like this I've seen people get rid really deep and really personal. Also doing it with someone you can cuddle/have sex with at some point is just beyond description. I would also recommend taking it somewhere that you can go look at the stars because I actually experienced some wild "hallucinations" looking at the sky. There was little light pollution where I was, and looking into the sky actually seemed more like looking down into an infinitely deep, black pool of water. Way, way down, the stars shown like glistening pearls or fluorescent creatures at varying depths. I could see currents of water moving, and different shades of black and blue swirling around. Honestly it was like looking at a Van Gogh.

Last edited by redbreegull : 06-16-2016 at 10:59 AM.

Old 06-16-2016, 10:57 AM   #1544
Elphenor
Braindead

I actually find the idea of sex on mdma pretty weird because I did feel very touchy feely, and this strong desire to be close to people to where I actually ended up calling like everyone I knew, but none of it was sexual at all

Old 06-16-2016, 11:00 AM   #1545
Elphenor
Braindead

In fact according to my research MDMA is of specific interest to therapists exactly because it doesn't normally elicit sexual responses but it makes people very social and very open to talking about themselves

Old 06-16-2016, 11:01 AM   #1546
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

best i ever felt on drugs was MDMA + LSD. all the fun of LSD with none of the anxiety

Old 06-16-2016, 11:02 AM   #1547
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

MDMA definitely has therapeutic value. so does LSD but it's more open to anxiety problems in clients. i don't think you could be anxious on MDMA if you tried

Old 06-16-2016, 11:05 AM   #1548
Elphenor
Braindead

I've heard from everyone that is really into the drug that it is entirely different if you put yourself in a very social situation ie a Rave that's where that big feeling of "oneness with everyone" comes from

Old 06-16-2016, 11:06 AM   #1549
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
But if you don't like that distant perspective of seeing yourself from outside yourself then definitely don't do more psychedelics or you'll have a shitty time.
eh, plenty of people experience a bad time on drugs once in awhile but that doesn't mean any psychedelic experience would be bad for teh b0lly. Like I said I've never had a full on bad trip, but from what I can tell I am an exception to people who have done hallucinogens many times, as most veteran psychonauts seem to have at least one horror story. Just because he had a bad or overwhelming experience from weird hash cookies doesn't mean LSD would automatically be bad for him. Personally teh bolly, I would say see if you can find some shrooms and take a small does if you are interested. my friends were always believers that if you take shrooms with citrus juice you "condense" the trip from 6 hours with an hour to come up and an hour to come down to 4 solid hours of more even tripping that just turns off after a certain point. Could be more drug myth nonsense, but it did seem to work. Shrooms are fun, a mild dose won't make you disconnect from reality or anything, and I could see you enjoying the experience.

The most horrible I have ever felt from drugs was also from smoking hash in a spliff in India actually. Tobacco and I do not get along and I think that might have something to do with it, but I felt like I was gonna die, like my stomach and lungs were collapsing and the room wouldn't stop spinning for over an hour

Old 06-16-2016, 11:12 AM   #1550
Elphenor
Braindead

I've been considering taking a small amount of MDMA before I go out somewhere to just demolish my anxiety but I don't want to do that without having someone to bail me out of trouble if I start touching some dude that doesn't want to be touched or something

Old 06-16-2016, 12:00 PM   #1551
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

If there's anything more fun than getting day drunk and walking down the sidewalk of a busy metropolitan area on a sunny day with your bros, I don't want to know about it.

Old 06-16-2016, 02:06 PM   #1552
FoolofaTook

Bukkake with ur bros, now that's where it's at.

Old 06-16-2016, 02:18 PM   #1553
ilikeplanets
Braindead

I didn't mean don't try if you want to try, teh b0lly. Sorry if it came off that way, just be prepared! and yeah candy flipping is great! It's something my husband and I have done for his birthday a couple times. His birthday is next month, hopefully we can do it again!

Ecstasy is a hell of a drug, and one of my favorites. It's so intense but so so welcoming. In fact it's the only drug that gets B truly out of his gourd, and I've done at least ten kinds of hallucinogens with him. He just doesn't seem to hallucinate, poor fellow, but ex gets him on a different plane.

Old 06-16-2016, 02:28 PM   #1554
FoolofaTook

ten kinds of hallucinogens? for real for real? goddamn girl, i couldn't even name ten hallucinogens.

LOLL

Old 06-16-2016, 02:36 PM   #1555
redbreegull

Talking

TEN KINDS!

Old 06-16-2016, 02:40 PM   #1556
FoolofaTook

that's, like, a lot. i wonder how many i have done. let's see.

1. Mushrooms
2. Ketamine (dissociative but i hallucinated so it counts)
3. 2CP (synthetic mescaline)
3. Salvia
4. Nutmeg
5. DXM (same as ketamine)

Old 06-16-2016, 02:42 PM   #1557
FoolofaTook

damn ilp you got me beat, hella

Old 06-16-2016, 02:42 PM   #1558
FoolofaTook

does dust off count?

Old 06-16-2016, 02:44 PM   #1559
redbreegull

thc has hallucinogenic properties obviously though it might be cheating to count it

Old 06-16-2016, 02:54 PM   #1560
FoolofaTook

all depends how high you get. edibles make me fly. really high. in the sky.

o my.