Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2017, 09:18 PM   #181
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Oh no, I'm shaking in my boots
Uh it was a joke. you really thought that was for real brah?

Old 10-08-2017, 09:22 PM   #182
FoolofaTook

Quote:
Took, you're too easy of a target brother
Aren't you the one fighting half a dozen people in this thread?

Old 10-08-2017, 09:22 PM   #183
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
too bad it's not possible to hit someone hard enough to knock the douchebaggery out of them
This is another problem with Democrats that Bill Maher has brought up... Democrats disagree with someone and their first idea is always to result to violence. It's the way of a simpleton.

Keep in mind, I always identified with Democratic politics growing up but the party has absolutely lost me. It's quite a shift that now the Republicans are the party of common sense... Sooner or later you're gonna be raging against anyone who wants to treat themselves to a Big-Gulp because of the poor obese people

Old 10-08-2017, 09:24 PM   #184
Rairun
Apocalyptic Poster

Fuzzy, I'm not here to fight you, but you really do come across as a moron with no empathy.

Old 10-08-2017, 09:25 PM   #185
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Aren't you the one fighting half a dozen people in this thread?
Dude you were like one of the biggest pot advocates here, calling you a stoner would be too easy

Old 10-08-2017, 09:27 PM   #186
FoolofaTook

Fuzzy I am here to fight you because you come across as a drunk oaf with no empathy.

Old 10-08-2017, 09:28 PM   #187
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rairun View Post
Fuzzy, I'm not here to fight you, but you really do come across as a moron with no empathy.
You guys are projecting all this awful stuff on me just because I simply point out that there's a growing movement of these coddled ultra sensitive adults... God forbid any of these people ever face a real problem in their lives.

Old 10-08-2017, 09:28 PM   #188
FoolofaTook

Pot advocates? I am an addict who knows precisely how destructive cannabis abuse is.

You really need to stop talking about shit you have no idea about.

Old 10-08-2017, 09:30 PM   #189
redbreegull

Quote:
This is another problem with Democrats that Bill Maher has brought up... Democrats disagree with someone and their first idea is always to result to violence. It's the way of a simpleton.

Keep in mind, I always identified with Democratic politics growing up but the party has absolutely lost me. It's quite a shift that now the Republicans are the party of common sense... Sooner or later you're gonna be raging against anyone who wants to treat themselves to a Big-Gulp because of the poor obese people
keep drinking dumbass, it only becomes harder to take you seriously as you say continually more outlandish shit

Quote:
You guys are projecting all this awful stuff on me just because I simply point out that there's a growing movement of these coddled ultra sensitive adults... God forbid any of these people ever face a real problem in their lives.
no, the problem really is you. It's not everyone else on this board. It's you.

Old 10-08-2017, 09:31 PM   #190
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Fuzzy I am here to fight you because you come across as a drunk oaf with no empathy.
Ahh Took, we're one and the same in most ways man. I'm simply commenting on a very real shift in our culture and it has nothing to do with being racist or any of the other dog-whistles that RBG shrieks about. A little school-yard bullying is now grounds for a prison sentence... It's absurd.

I'm all for progress when it comes to real issues, but so many of these snowflakes are actively looking for things to be offended about. Jerry Seinfeld won't even play college campuses anymore for crying out loud. This isn't just me talking nonsense.

Old 10-08-2017, 09:33 PM   #191
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Pot advocates? I am an addict who knows precisely how destructive cannabis abuse is.

You really need to stop talking about shit you have no idea about.
It's good you've come to your senses and all, but for years your whole shtick was the mega stoner guy.

Old 10-08-2017, 09:33 PM   #192
FoolofaTook

Yeah this is pointless. It's fun for him.

Old 10-08-2017, 09:35 PM   #194
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
no, the problem really is you. It's not everyone else on this board. It's you.
Whatever the case may be, our difference in politics shouldn't be cause for this kind of vitriol between us.

Old 10-08-2017, 09:36 PM   #195
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Quote:
Ahh Took, we're one in the same in most ways man. I'm simply commenting on a very real shift in our culture and it has nothing to do with being racist or any of the other dog-whistles that RBG shrieks about. A little school-yard bullying is now grounds for a prison sentence... It's absurd.
Shrieks? Prison?

You're the one hyperbolizing this "very real shift" making it seem like treating someone who isn't a white male like a human being is a frightening prospect, and yet here you are, the one coming unhinged in this thread.

Old 10-08-2017, 09:36 PM   #197
Rairun
Apocalyptic Poster

It just blows my mind that you can read about someone - a person just like you and me - who was terrified enough to mistake a shoelace for a noose, and then have the reaction that you did. There was no moral outrage over a shoelace. No one was punished. Someone got scared because she lives in an environment where terrible things have happened to people just like her.

Be thankful you have no reasons to be afraid, and grow a heart.

Old 10-08-2017, 09:36 PM   #198
FoolofaTook

Poor obese people

lets talk about this phrase. what exactly do you mean by this? You used the word poor facetiously didn't you? Like it's their own fault right?

Old 10-08-2017, 09:37 PM   #199
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Yeah this is pointless. It's fun for him.
I'm bored man... We need Trotsky back. He was thought provoking when he went off on tirades. RBG's just weaksauce...

Old 10-08-2017, 09:39 PM   #201
redbreegull

hey I'm bored, the solution is to be a racist

Old 10-08-2017, 09:39 PM   #202
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rairun View Post
It just blows my mind that you can read about someone - a person just like you and me - who was terrified enough to mistake a shoelace for a noose, and then have the reaction that you did. There was no moral outrage over a shoelace. No one was punished. Someone got scared because she lives in an environment where terrible things have happened to people just like her.

Be thankful you have no reasons to be afraid, and grow a heart.
Yeah, a little dinky shoelace hanging on a door to the stairs... That must have been really scary experience for the adult.

Old 10-08-2017, 09:39 PM   #203
FoolofaTook

Fuzzy everywhere I have gone I have encountered different forms of racism. but one form is universal: hatred of blacks.

context motherfucker. look it up.

Old 10-08-2017, 09:40 PM   #204
FoolofaTook

Lynching used to be an established part of this countrys culture. you need to shut the fuck up.

Old 10-08-2017, 09:41 PM   #205
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Quote:
Yeah, a little dinky shoelace hanging on a door to the stairs... That must have been really scary experience for the adult.
JUST A LITTLE SCHOOL YARD BULLYING.

JUST A LITTLE DINKY SHOELACE HANGING ON A DOOR TO THE STAIRS.

Microaggressions are nonsense!

Old 10-08-2017, 09:42 PM   #206
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by duovamp View Post
Shrieks? Prison?

You're the one hyperbolizing this "very real shift" making it seem like treating someone who isn't a white male like a human being is a frightening prospect, and yet here you are, the one coming unhinged in this thread.
I never said anything about white male... This is the problem with our culture... You guys are making all these leaps and bounds when there's no reason to.

I've been a member of this community for over 10 years and have never said anything that could even resemble racism, meanwhile for you there's all sorts of racist and misogynistic things from your mouth that are saved and documented... So maybe you ought to take a look in the mirror.

Old 10-08-2017, 09:43 PM   #207
redbreegull

Quote:
there are people alive today we can REMEMBER the lynchings of black americans that used to be endemic across this country. and since your lord and savior white supremacist dickbag in chief won last year, nooses have been found on many campuses in threats against black students.

you have no fucking heart. I don't know why you think it's funny or amusing to make these things into jokes, but you're just a fucking monster I guess.

Old 10-08-2017, 09:45 PM   #208
redbreegull

Quote:
I've been a member of this community for over 10 years and have never said anything that could even resemble racism
everyone here disagrees. you are the only person here who thinks you are not a racist

but yeah the problem is literally everyone else, not you

Old 10-08-2017, 09:45 PM   #209
FoolofaTook

No he is depressed and can't get laid (like me) so he attacks people online (like me) but rarely apologizes (unlike me).

Old 10-08-2017, 09:45 PM   #210
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Fuzzy everywhere I have gone I have encountered different forms of racism. but one form is universal: hatred of blacks.

context motherfucker. look it up.
Dude I'm not arguing anything against that. What the heck are you even talking about? Racisms a very real problem. But we cannot correlate racism with a major university going into a full on frenzy because of a dropped shoelace being picked up and placed on a doorway to a set of stairs.