Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 12-03-2002, 05:15 AM   #121
lawson
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Rhinoceros

Look at your fucking custom title for god's sake.
i expect more out of you than the easy way out... but then again i guess that's the route you like most. after all, my then girlfriend sent you $80-100 dollars that you were supposed to send your then internet slut, er girlfriend to come and stay with you... oh wait or was it meet you for the first time? you'll have to excuse me, i was smoking as much pot then as you probably are now.

i used to like you. then you stole jenn's money and didnt give it back after you and rain broke up, which was the obvious thing to do. i guess an internet pot head like yourself wouldn't bother with being a respectable person.

Old 12-03-2002, 05:20 AM   #122
Mr. Rhinoceros

Quote:
Originally posted by PhantomFM

i expect more out of you than the easy way out... but then again i guess that's the route you like most. after all, my then girlfriend sent you $80-100 dollars that you were supposed to send your then internet slut, er girlfriend to come and stay with you... oh wait or was it meet you for the first time? you'll have to excuse me, i was smoking as much pot then as you probably are now.

i used to like you. then you stole jenn's money and didnt give it back after you and rain broke up, which was the obvious thing to do. i guess an internet pot head like yourself wouldn't bother with being a respectable person.
I don't remember taking the money. Maybe I did. *shrug* Who cares it was two years ago. People don't give me money and expect it not to be spent. I bought Megan $100 dollars worth of crap in Chicago anyway.

Let me tell you something, you're a retard. You post stupid shit like "I'm better than all of you musically" you watch gymnastics becasuse "the chicks are hot". And in person, you're a complete dork. I used to think you were cool, but now you're a punk.

Old 12-03-2002, 05:25 AM   #123
I Ate My Hamster
Apocalyptic Poster

I want to know what you think of me.

Old 12-03-2002, 05:36 AM   #124
lawson
Apocalyptic Poster

im going to have to seperate all your retarded stoner comments

Quote:
I don't remember taking the money. Maybe I did. *shrug*
perfect

Quote:
Who cares it was two years ago.
YOU should care if you had any integrity. and she should care if she had any confidence

Quote:
People don't give me money and expect it not to be spent.
did that really make sense to you? she gave it to you to get rain out from the shitty situation she was in and to you, which in retrospect wouldn't be any better of a situation, but that's the beauty of hindsight. YOU POSTED ON NETPHORIA ASKING FOR HELP FOR HER she expected it to be spent ON HELPING HER. it wasnt. you return it. i dont even know how you typed this sentence and hit enter.

Quote:
I bought Megan $100 dollars worth of crap in Chicago anyway.
great, you wasted $100 of jenn's money on "crap" that meant nothing to her then and means nothing to her now. the money was only given to help her out of a shitty situation. not to spend on "crap" that you assume boyfriends will spend on their girlfriends anyway. jenn was not funding your relationship, she was trying to help her out but couldn't send the money directly to her because of the situation

Quote:
Let me tell you something, you're a retard.
if you had of said this to me 2 years ago, i would've actually cared, but you're a mere shadow of yourself now.

Old 12-03-2002, 08:29 AM   #125
Mr. Rhinoceros

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by PhantomFM
if you had of said this to me 2 years ago, i would've actually cared, but you're a mere shadow of yourself now.
*falls on the floor, laughing*

Old 12-03-2002, 08:59 AM   #126
useful idiot
Ownz

*yawn*

Old 12-03-2002, 09:27 AM   #127
Mr. Rhinoceros

Quote:
Originally posted by I Ate My Hamster
I want to know what you think of me.
Remember when I hated you because of Mr. Whinoceros? Hahaha thems were the days. Well, as Phantom FM says, I'm a shadow of myself now and I think that was damn funny. You're a funny motherfucker, that's about all I know about you.

Old 12-03-2002, 09:30 AM   #128
Mr. Rhinoceros

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by useful idiot
*yawn*
You're a pretty useful idiot.

Old 12-03-2002, 09:49 AM   #129
Nothing/everything
Minion of Satan

um, hello

Old 12-03-2002, 09:58 AM   #130
Mr. Rhinoceros

Red face

Quote:
Originally posted by Nothing/everything
um, hello
I think I know you, but I can't remember.

Old 12-03-2002, 01:42 PM   #131
june33
Ownz

Brendan, seriously. Are you going to be in Austin anytime soon? Do you have wheels? We could meet somewhere or I could drive to San Antonio if you like. It's just that Austin is so much closer to me. Well, whatever you want to do........I have finals next week but I think I am free this weekend!!

Old 12-03-2002, 01:54 PM   #132
Mr. Rhinoceros

Quote:
Originally posted by june33
Brendan, seriously. Are you going to be in Austin anytime soon? Do you have wheels? We could meet somewhere or I could drive to San Antonio if you like. It's just that Austin is so much closer to me. Well, whatever you want to do........I have finals next week but I think I am free this weekend!!
Well, I wrecked my car and I'm not getting another one any time soon. So I'm pretty much stuck in San Antonio.

Old 12-03-2002, 02:51 PM   #133
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

ok.

And, whalah, the posts 'why don't you just leave' will appear, and I don't care...this is for the moderators or Pakula. Not for faggots like smashingjj.

That's right I called you out.

Old 12-03-2002, 03:26 PM   #134
ava transformer
Apocalyptic Poster

I HAVE 2 CATS!!
Mr. Rhino I think you are the best glow-stick dancer

Old 12-03-2002, 03:37 PM   #135
june33
Ownz

Agh. You loser! I will talk to you about this later in the week and we will set something up. YAY!

Old 12-03-2002, 03:55 PM   #136
Mr. Rhinoceros

Red face

Quote:
Originally posted by smashingjj
ok.
I like your sig pic, but other than that, I don't know anything about you.

Old 12-03-2002, 08:05 PM   #137
Tired of "Me"
Pledge

What do you think of me?

Old 12-03-2002, 08:57 PM   #138
Mr. Rhinoceros

Red face

Quote:
Originally posted by ava transformer
I HAVE 2 CATS!!
Mr. Rhino I think you are the best glow-stick dancer
Shh. Not so loud. You're a real cool chick and I had a blast in Chicago with you. It's amazing it's been two years.

Old 12-04-2002, 12:10 AM   #139
Skye
Demi-God

coversation is amusing, but mostly its like pulling fucking teeth with you.
you need to be less critical of yourself and more critical of others. dont get soft!
intelligent person, cool guy, but you need to get out of texas, dude.

Old 12-04-2002, 12:41 AM   #140
King of the Horseflies
Ownz

i enjoy reading your funny posts. i like your taste in music (danny carey is a genius). i haven't really ever talked to you, i think. i find that i usually agree with you when you are proving some idiot wrong.

i guess thats it.

Old 01-28-2003, 03:50 PM   #141
Mr. Rhinoceros

With the current popularity of "what i think of you" posts I figured I'd bump this, see what would happen and I found this:

Quote:
Originally posted by Skye
coversation is amusing, but mostly its like pulling fucking teeth with you.
you need to be less critical of yourself and more critical of others. dont get soft!
intelligent person, cool guy, but you need to get out of texas, dude.
Ah yes, my queen of sarcasm and biting wit. I wonder what your AIM name is now, dearest Serena, since I never see you on. Yeah conversation can be difficult but it's not you, it's me. I'm more chatty now-a-days I think, but you know I'm also never fully concentrated on chat if there's some flame war or something going on. You've always made me laugh and you cut to the heart of the issue always. Plus, you're hot. Boy I feel stupid for taking over a month to get back to you here... Knowing you, you hate me right now.

Old 01-28-2003, 04:17 PM   #142
dusty
Minion of Satan

Talking

your signature rocks my socks off.
i like talking to you and i'm really glad then when i came back you still remembered me .
:has a cigarette with you:

p.s. are you still quiting?

Old 01-28-2003, 04:41 PM   #143
Mr. Rhinoceros

Red face

Quote:
Originally posted by King of the Horseflies
i enjoy reading your funny posts. i like your taste in music (danny carey is a genius). i haven't really ever talked to you, i think. i find that i usually agree with you when you are proving some idiot wrong.

i guess thats it.
Thanks for the kind words, you're damn cool yourself.

Old 01-28-2003, 04:42 PM   #144
miss world
Minion of Satan

Red face

this thread is old. i may have already posted in it.

BUT DO ME AGAIN.

edit: i think you're interesting. you bring the funny quite often, and you're generally quite nice...to me, at least. i only have talked to you once on aim, but it was enjoyable. you have my admiration.

Last edited by miss world : 01-28-2003 at 04:44 PM.

Old 01-28-2003, 04:43 PM   #145
Mayfuck
Banned

Can you remind me again? I didn't catch it the first 200 times.

Face it, Mexicans are dirt of the Earth. I'm not racist and I wouldn't attack them I just don't prefer to be one.

Old 01-28-2003, 04:44 PM   #146
Mr. Rhinoceros

Quote:
Originally posted by dusty
your signature rocks my socks off.
i like talking to you and i'm really glad then when i came back you still remembered me .
:has a cigarette with you:

p.s. are you still quiting?
You're so sweet, how could I forget you? *pinches your cheeks* I think you're a very smart and independent person and I hope you do well in college. And I really hope you start feeling better, if you ever want to talk about it feel free to cry on my shoulder. I've visited that low valley more times than I can count.

P.S. I'm kinda quitting, I've just stopped buying packs of cigarettes. I still have one when I'm all drunk and fucked up though.

Old 01-28-2003, 04:45 PM   #147
Random Female
Apocalyptic Poster

Cool

I'll play this game for Brendan.

Old 01-28-2003, 04:49 PM   #148
Mr. Rhinoceros

Red face

Quote:
Originally posted by miss world
BUT DO ME AGAIN.
Err...that's not legal...

I think you've gotten the hang of Netphoria real quick. By and large the people who don't like you are stupid asses and sellouts to their heritage as well as being more pathetic losers than I am. Keep posting.

Old 01-28-2003, 05:00 PM   #149
Mr. Rhinoceros

Quote:
Originally posted by Mayfuck
Face it, Mexicans are dirt of the Earth. I'm not racist and I wouldn't attack them I just don't prefer to be one.
I can't tell if you're just trolling or you really are that ignorant. There's plenty of Mexican trash, to be sure but there's also plenty of white trash and black trash ad infinitum. I've read about black folk wanting to wash away their blackness during the age of Jim Crow and that's one of the most depressing things in the world to me. Be proud of your culture, read about it, embrace it. Mexicans are rebellious and freedom-loving just as much as the Americans. Cesar Chavez is one of the great leaders of the labor movement, working hard to get Mexican laborers the pay they deserved. Have you ever thought that maybe the reason Mexicans are "the dirt of the earth" is because they are prodominantly lower class? Their musical tradition is wonderful, except for maybe Tejano music. Mexican food, especially the Tex-Mex variety, is top notch. It's probably the best "poor folk food" of anyone in the world, even the Cajuns and Blacks. Being Mexican means having some Aztec blood somewhere and the artistry of their folk art is stunning. There are millions of things to be proud of, don't just think all Mexicans are the eses gang bangin in the hood. That's crazy talk. You're a Mexican, get used to it, be proud of it. Quit trying to be white, you never will be.

You know how I feel. That's the last I'll say on this matter.

Old 01-28-2003, 05:02 PM   #150
Travis Meekz
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Rhinoceros

Err...that's not legal...

I think you've gotten the hang of Netphoria real quick. By and large the people who don't like you are stupid asses and sellouts to their heritage as well as being more pathetic losers than I am. Keep posting.
yes, she's a likeable newbie (I believe she still is) althought she got way too addicted way too fast...the next Smiley33 maybe although she's a a little too you and immature (maybe)

but yeah, who doesn't like her? I thought she was pretty liked. I bust on her a little I guess because I feel like as a netphorian, it's my dutty