reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

the owners are doing renovation/construction

and yes

Old 03-07-2018, 05:49 PM   #6602
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
28if just texted me calling for a ban of fuzzyroes.
This would make the board pretty boring, tbh. Let's not strip all the flavor off this bitch just yet.

Old 03-07-2018, 05:49 PM   #6603
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skradgee View Post
I'm at everyone's favorite whine line, the DMV! My ticket is B212 and I haven't seen a single B ticket come up on the board yet. The gang's all here...grampa vet...punk rock girl...hunting jacket guy...it's been a minute.
And he was never heard from again.

Old 03-07-2018, 05:56 PM   #6604
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

No work tomorrow, snow day. Getting paid for sitting on my ass at home with my dog is the best.

Old 03-07-2018, 05:57 PM   #6605
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

The previous tenant burned incense a lot, apparently. It's starting to mix with smell of the dinner I made last night.

Incense and onions. Not a good combo.

Old 03-07-2018, 06:35 PM   #6606
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:

hey puzzledmuzzled poophead, I know 3 different icons must be confusing for you:

the top is for leaving rep, which I will deliver to rbg instead of you

Quote:
DELUSIONAL
the nice warning sign underneath to report a post, which you did with this one, which sends us emails. rocket science, I know.

Old 03-07-2018, 07:15 PM   #6607
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

ban labelle

Old 03-07-2018, 07:29 PM   #6608
yo soy el mejor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
the thought of someone just coolly answering this way is hilarious. also, the entire thing sounds pretty damn nerve wracking but i'm sure you can get through it
the whole thing went exceptionally well and much better than expected. i was cool as a cucumber, told the truth, kept my composure, and my hands were placed neatly on the table the whole time.

the opposing lawyer has only heard about me through the defendant so he was expecting someone much different and i think that kind of ruined his plan. my lawyer said i did great and later in the elevator when i was alone with the court reporter who was in the room, she said she does these things all the time and that i was "perfect".

i believe her since she had no reason to say it.

now we wait some more.

Old 03-07-2018, 07:51 PM   #6609
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
hey puzzledmuzzled poophead, I know 3 different icons must be confusing for you:

the top is for leaving rep, which I will deliver to rbg instead of you

the nice warning sign underneath to report a post, which you did with this one, which sends us emails. rocket science, I know.
ah, you figured out what he was trying to do. i was confused.

Old 03-07-2018, 07:59 PM   #6610
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
ban labelle
what did I do this time

Old 03-07-2018, 08:02 PM   #6611
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
what did I do this time
That's it, you're banned

Old 03-07-2018, 08:05 PM   #6612
LaBelle
Socialphobic

It's been nice knowing (some of) you guys!

See you all in another life

Old 03-07-2018, 08:41 PM   #6613
buzzard
Minion of Satan

#notallguys

Old 03-07-2018, 08:44 PM   #6614
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Old 03-07-2018, 09:04 PM   #6615
FoolofaTook

Old 03-07-2018, 10:43 PM   #6616
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Who?

I do feel bad about being so delayed on the rap thing though because I didn't think anyone actually cared, but to see so many people actually kind of eagerly anticipating it makes me feel like kind of a schmuck. I will actually have it completed soon though.

I guess I'll shed a little light on some personal stuff. I was diagnosed with Seasonal affective disorder (alongside OCD) at a young age. It's not something that I try and use as an excuse, and I'm skeptical about diagnoses when it comes to mental health. But out here the weather is essentially Seattle weather. I routinely get the most depressed around the new year because it's just been months and months of nothing but darkness and rain. I've also been doing graveyard shifts which is kind of compunding the problem, cause some days I'm literally not even experiencing sunlight at all.

So the bottom line is, it's hard for me to be artistically motivated around this time of the year. I pretty much don't have any energy aside from sports handicapping and work, and even that can feel like a ton. So all the work I've done on the rap and stuff has been like pulling teeth for me cause the disorder has been weighing me down. I never try to succumb to any mental illness or use it as an excuse, but I'd be lying if I said it isn't there and it's maybe something that people aren't aware that I deal with.

Good news is that the weathers finally starting to turn and I'm feeling energized.

Old 03-07-2018, 10:49 PM   #6617
fuzzyroes
Banned

Another big problem is that when I do feel like doing it, it's like midnight or 1 am (cause of the graveyard time) and I can't be hollering away in a basement suite. I've messed around with a more soft spoken rap approach, but then it loses all swagger.

Old 03-07-2018, 10:57 PM   #6618
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
But out here the weather is essentially Seattle weather.
so an awful winter to you is 40 degrees and raining huh

Old 03-07-2018, 10:58 PM   #6619
redbreegull

lol when I went to Seattle everyone was like DAMN THE WEATHER IS SO BAD RN SORRY YOU DIDNT COME AT A DIFFERENT TIME

meanwhile outside it's warm enough to wear a light jacket and the sun is shining. I mean winter in DC is not that bad, but it seems winter in seattle is basically spring everywhere else

Old 03-07-2018, 10:59 PM   #6620
fuzzyroes
Banned

It's a dark and dreary place to live. Definitely not conducive for someone who has the disorder that I have. It's why a lot of those Seattle guys turned to heroin. It can be a depressing place to live.

Old 03-07-2018, 11:00 PM   #6621
fuzzyroes
Banned

It hasn't been bad temperature wise though. I'll grant you that. I think it might be the graveyard aspect that is adding to the depression. It is kind of weird when you wake up and you go out and you don't feel sunlight at all.

Old 03-07-2018, 11:03 PM   #6622
redbreegull

Quote:
It hasn't been bad temperature wise though. I'll grant you that. I think it might be the graveyard aspect that is adding to the depression. It is kind of weird when you wake up and you go out and you don't feel sunlight at all.
Yes, this I am definitely on board with. Perpetually being in the dark is so fucking depressing. Any chance you can get some daylight hours anytime soon? SAD is real and it fucking sucks, I'm just poking fun at how non weatherproof you northwesterners seem to be. Good god check out winter in the northEAST

Old 03-07-2018, 11:08 PM   #6623
fuzzyroes
Banned

Well, I usually try to get up by 3 or 4 PM. Sometimes much earlier if I have the previous day off... And that's usually enough to go out and enjoy the day and go for a walk or what not. It's just been a little harder lately cause my sleep schedule has been later and later. But it's been nicer lately, Finally getting a little sun around here.

I was just feeling pretty down in the dumps the past few months though. No motivation to do much of anything. Was on a pretty bad gambling stretch for awhile too. I got a bunch of money back though and got my vacation pay and tax return and I'm feeling good. I don't wanna whine. I'm stoked for spring and the summer, I really am.

So I'll start a new thread when the song is done. I'm a precocious guy. Artistic motivation springs when I'm feeling good.

Old 03-07-2018, 11:10 PM   #6624
fuzzyroes
Banned

But yeah, I hear ya, I'm glad we didn't have to put up with much snow. It's been actually quite warm compared to other years. I don't really recall it being uncomfortably cold aside from like a week this year.

Old 03-07-2018, 11:27 PM   #6625
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

glad you're feeling better. might want to look up what precocious means though

Old 03-08-2018, 12:55 AM   #6626
fuzzyroes
Banned

ahh yes, the word I was meaning to type was precarious.

Old 03-08-2018, 08:45 AM   #6627
FoolofaTook

"So all the work I've done on the rap and stuff..."

Old 03-08-2018, 09:41 AM   #6628
yo soy el mejor

Quote:
ahh yes, the word I was meaning to type was precarious.
you meant blowhard

Old 03-08-2018, 10:00 AM   #6629
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

He means beffen

Old 03-08-2018, 10:01 AM   #6630
Cool As Ice Cream

Arrow

Quote:
I guess I'll shed a little light on some personal stuff. I was diagnosed with Seasonal affective disorder (alongside OCD) at a young age. It's not something that I try and use as an excuse, and I'm skeptical about diagnoses when it comes to mental health. But out here the weather is essentially Seattle weather. I routinely get the most depressed around the new year because it's just been months and months of nothing but darkness and rain. I've also been doing graveyard shifts which is kind of compunding the problem, cause some days I'm literally not even experiencing sunlight at all.

So the bottom line is, it's hard for me to be artistically motivated around this time of the year. I pretty much don't have any energy aside from sports handicapping and work, and even that can feel like a ton. So all the work I've done on the rap and stuff has been like pulling teeth for me cause the disorder has been weighing me down. I never try to succumb to any mental illness or use it as an excuse, but I'd be lying if I said it isn't there and it's maybe something that people aren't aware that I deal with.
it's all in your head, man. don't be weak. just get over it.