Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2002, 02:34 AM   #31
SuckSuckStyle
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by So very sad about me:
*hands you a Frosty Lemon cookie*

WOOO!



------------------
http://www.jeremygoldberg.com/T_james_birds.jpg
I sold my halo back in April

 
Old 02-07-2002, 02:47 AM   #32
frail_and_bedazzled
 
Posts: n/a
Post

film school, film schmool. i'll always love the last unicorn (my best friend is a film major, so i'm familiar with this crap.)

 
Old 02-07-2002, 02:53 AM   #33
Human Replica Droid
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs down

God, I know what she means. Almost every film major I've met I've wanted to shoot.

 
Old 02-07-2002, 02:54 AM   #34
THE MACHINA666
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Human Replica Droid:
God, I know what she means. Almost every film major I've met I've wanted to shoot.
Even some you've never met, I'm sure.


 
Old 02-07-2002, 03:00 AM   #35
saferkefka
 
Posts: n/a
Red face

dont ever compare ammy to shutterbugg.....ewwww

 
Old 02-07-2002, 03:33 AM   #36
numberthirteen
 
Posts: n/a
Post

I-AM-ALWAYS-RIGHT.

------------------
http://downwardsign.homestead.com/files/storysig.jpg

 
Old 02-07-2002, 03:37 AM   #37
nevermind
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by saferkefka:
dont ever compare ammy to shutterbugg.....ewwww
eh, ones a slut, the others a pothead.

or, was it the other way around.

ah fuck it.


 
Old 02-07-2002, 04:16 AM   #38
saferkefka
 
Posts: n/a
Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by nevermind:
eh, ones a slut, the others a pothead.

or, was it the other way around.

ah fuck it.


die. please? thank about it? k?

KUNT! http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif

 
Old 02-07-2002, 04:23 AM   #39
nevermind
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by saferkefka:

die. please? thank about it? k?

KUNT! http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif
who you callin a kunt, kunt?

http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif


 
Old 02-07-2002, 06:50 AM   #40
liarsclub
 
Posts: n/a
Post

In general, a college education doesn't mean shit - regardless of major. The majority of college students aren't very intelligent, which ultimately fits the same mold in society - meaning, 90% of the population is sub-par as it is - college is no different.

Then, there's just knowing your subjects - if school helped that, wonderful. When talking about or discussing anything, the more educated one is on the subject, the more accurate and concrete their evaluations are. I mean, fuck, if I were talking about quantum mechanics, I would rather hear Stephen Hawking's opinions (if still alive of course) than a high school physics teacher's. I think Hawking would have a little more credibility, being that he knew a little more in the subject and was a more qualified person to talk to about the subject. An extreme comparison, but the idea is similar - forgive me for my lack of effort to find a better, more suitable and perfect example.

Usually, the one with more experience, knowledge, and/or intelligence would have a more valid point or opinion. That's just common sense, isn't it?


 
Old 02-07-2002, 11:16 AM   #41
NegaBenji
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by liarsclub:
Usually, the one with more experience, knowledge, and/or intelligence would have a more valid point or opinion. That's just common sense, isn't it?

There's a difference between science and art, the main aspect being that art is wholly subjective. Film school can only help you appreciate on different levels, and possibly open your eyes to what the director was trying to achieve or convey, but it won't help you be 'more right'

 
Old 02-07-2002, 11:21 AM   #42
TiaraGurl
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Film school can also help you develop contacts/associations for when you are out of school.

 
Old 02-07-2002, 01:01 PM   #43
doctor gonzo
 
Posts: n/a
Post

i thought Duel was pretty kick ass.

------------------
www.nevercrashnow.com

 
Old 02-07-2002, 01:11 PM   #44
msondo
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by THE MACHINA666:
blah blah blah *stupid shit*
The Machina 666 = educated / accomplished

Ammy = fat

 
Old 02-07-2002, 02:36 PM   #45
Ammy
 
Posts: n/a
Post

thanks for your insightful input http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/mad.gif

 
Old 02-07-2002, 04:34 PM   #46
THE MACHINA666
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Ammy:
thanks for your insightful input http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/mad.gif
Don't ask too much from a moron like this.


 
Old 02-07-2002, 04:38 PM   #47
Human Replica Droid
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by msondo:
The Machina 666 = educated/accomplished

Ammy = fat
Has anyone ever been so wrong before?

Doubtful.

------------------
Life is full of barbaric customs... I just hope they all end with a kiss like that.

 
Old 02-07-2002, 04:39 PM   #48
THE MACHINA666
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Human Replica Droid:
Has anyone ever been so wrong before?

Doubtful.

Why don't YOU tell us what is the truth?


Since you are so damn educated/accomplished yourself.

*goes on laughing his ass off*




[This message has been edited by THE MACHINA666 (edited 02-07-2002).]

 
Old 02-07-2002, 05:55 PM   #49
So very sad about me
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Dom:
There's some gayness in your anus

And you cant quote for shit either.
New thoughts go OUTSIDE the original ones
FYI

------------------
http://www.wsu.edu/~swinn/sex.gif
You want to sleep with common people like me

 
Old 02-07-2002, 05:56 PM   #50
So very sad about me
 
Posts: n/a
Post

And now you erase your post.....

 
Old 02-07-2002, 06:03 PM   #51
THE MACHINA666
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by So very sad about me:
There's some gayness in your anus

And you cant quote for shit either.
New thoughts go OUTSIDE the original ones
FYI

So I can't quote for shit and made a mistake. Like you never did anything like this. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif

Anything else you wanna add here that could be helpful? I'm looking for new hero that's smart and just great since Human Replica Droid can't seem to fit the job anymore.

Since people say I'm an arrogant prick, might as well be one for real. Right?



 
Old 02-07-2002, 06:04 PM   #52
THE MACHINA666
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by So very sad about me:
And now you erase your post.....
Well DUH! We were not given the delete button for nothing, smart ass.



 
Old 02-07-2002, 06:11 PM   #53
So very sad about me
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by THE MACHINA666:
Well DUH! We were not given the delete button for nothing, smart ass.

I was just stating it so that other people might know why I made my original statement.



 
Old 02-07-2002, 06:12 PM   #54
So very sad about me
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by THE MACHINA666:
So I can't quote for shit and made a mistake. Like you never did anything like this. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif

Anything else you wanna add here that could be helpful? I'm looking for new hero that's smart and just great since Human Replica Droid can't seem to fit the job anymore.

Since people say I'm an arrogant prick, might as well be one for real. Right?

Ignore my ***ing ok?? I'm sure you've corrected someone at some point. Just like I've made a mistake at some point. No sense in getting your panties all in a bunch.
And I really have nothing to contribute to the abyss that this post has become. I'm simply adding my little "hello, i read this and found nothing of value in here"

 
Old 02-07-2002, 06:13 PM   #55
THE MACHINA666
 
Posts: n/a
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally posted by So very sad about me:
I was just stating it so that other people might know why I made my original statement.

Maybe we should reinstate the News Board so you can make it official?


 
Old 02-07-2002, 06:15 PM   #56
Ammy
 
Posts: n/a
Post

i love it when topics get discussed, flame wars happen, and then it all gets happily resolved.. and then people who weren't really involved in the origional conversation and have nothing to add to it jump in and start new flame wars.

it's funny.

did i mention i'm a hypocrit?(sp)

 
Old 02-07-2002, 06:16 PM   #57
So very sad about me
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by THE MACHINA666:
Maybe we should reinstate the News Board so you can make it official?

Why don't i just tattoo it on my ass so you'll know when i ask you to eat it???


 
Old 02-07-2002, 06:17 PM   #58
So very sad about me
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Ammy:
i love it when topics get discussed, flame wars happen, and then it all gets happily resolved.. and then people who weren't really involved in the origional conversation and have nothing to add to it jump in and start new flame wars.

it's funny.

did i mention i'm a hypocrit?(sp)
*giggle* http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif
tis what makes the netphorian world turn, no?

And besides, I didn't realize that the word Anus would send dom into a frenzy.

 
Old 02-07-2002, 06:21 PM   #59
THE MACHINA666
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by So very sad about me:
Why don't i just tattoo it on my ass so you'll know when i ask you to eat it???

Keep dreamin'. But feel free to do it. Since it can't make you look any more like one.



 
Old 02-07-2002, 06:24 PM   #60
THE MACHINA666
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by So very sad about me:
*giggle* http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif
tis what makes the netphorian world turn, no?

And besides, I didn't realize that the word Anus would send dom into a frenzy.
http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/eek.gif

She said it again!!!



 
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:52 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright 1998-2014